8yr old eats plate of meth,thinks it's cereal,dad points gun at mom to stop her calling 911

INDIANA (CNN) - Police say an Indiana man did not get help for his young son after the boy accidentally ingested crystal meth.

Detectives said the eight-year-old ate his father's meth, thinking it was cereal.

Officials say the amount consumed was enough to kill a grown man. In fact, it was 180 times the lethal limit. Eight-year-old Curtis Collman was in second grade.

photo
CNN PHOTO

"Anybody that is a parent, you know, would be emotionally upset. It kind of hits home if you have kids," detective Tom Barker said.

According to documents on June 21, the boy told his father he was hungry.

That's when detectives believe the child started eating what he thought was cereal on a plate. Instead he was eating his father's crystal meth.

Prosecutors say that his father, who should have come to his aid, did just the opposite.

They claim Collman threatened his friend at gunpoint if she called for help, and stopped his own parents from calling 911 too.

By the time they were able to, it was too late. Meanwhile, the boy was having seizures and convulsing.

"An eight-year-old child more than likely suffered for many hours. It upsets you,” Barker said.

Collman's previous record includes trafficking and sexual misconduct with a minor. He'd also taken police on a high speed chase.

Thursday he asked for a bond reduction so he can wait for trial at home.

Prosecutors are asking for the maximum penalty of 50 years.

Authorities said they will fight to keep Collman behind bars.

He also faces charges for pointing a firearm, theft, and failure to register as a sex offender.

kron4.com/news/national/father-refuses-to-call-911-as-8-year-old-son-dies-of-meth-overdose/1344519317

Attached: Capture.JPG (1242x473, 63.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapinc.org/drugnews/v02/n1001/a05.html?5235
8ch.net/n/res/656229.html#q656731
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he should shoot his dad when he tweaks out and put an end to that parasite.

2 l8 m8
degenerates must hang

Attached: 3eee8a920a42ec0a681bddff917d31689dc1757a3acab50e73182d67157b6513.png (1304x1080, 511.1K)

When crushed up, crystal meth is a white powder…..

When it's still in it's crystalline form, it resembles shards of broken glass……

exactly WHAT about white powder or broken glass looks like breakfast cereal?

It sounds like natural selection did the trick, and the world is rid of one more idiot…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-08.17.07.png (1319x1489, 1.04M)

That kid is tough if he survived a dose like that

Methamphetamine tastes like kerosene, ammonia, and pseudoephedrine… It has a decidedly caustic, highly acidic, absolutely repugnant flavor……..

Anybody who would take one bite and confuse it with breakfast cereal is a fucking idiot….

However, anybody who would continue to eat it, devouring an entire plate full of it thinking it's breakfast cereal deserves to die…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-08.15.04.jpg (1319x1489, 295.24K)

Perhaps you never learned to read effectively, because the kid died…

This.

THE FLAW IN THIS STORY:

unlike opioids and pharmaceutical drugs which have a measured LD50, (lethal dose for 50% of the population) methamphetamine has no specific lethal dose, so it's completely fabricated bullshit to say 'the child ate 180 times the lethal dose for an adult'….

In fact, methamphetamine is a drug that's not generally associated with death by overdose. A person can actually do a very large amount of methamphetamine and not die.

I have actually done three and a half grams of meth at one time (what they call an 8-ball) and although my teeth were chattering and my hair was standing on end, I didn't have a heart attack, I didn't have a stroke, and I was just fine…

It's too bad the kid was only 8 years old, because if he was a little bit older he would have been able to fuck a little girl for at least 5 days straight without stopping….

Methamphetamine gives you the ability to fuck like a sexual monsoon, literally fucking nonstop for days and days on end before you finally have the most amazing orgasm of your life….

People die all the time… Nobody cares….

Fuck him

Except no one will fuck you because of your meth face, so really you're just jacking it for 5 days straight.

….says the guy who's only 'knowledge' on the subject comes from anti-drug billboards and television commercials…..

You're sadly misinformed…..

The lesions on the face are caused dermatillomania, a form of excoriation disorder (an obsessive compulsive condition sometimes triggered by the meth) and is exacerbated by the fact that meth is an inflammatory agent.

Personally, I've done tons of meth, and never picked my face at all….

(And ive never been without a girlfriend or wife since I was 17)

This, all fucking day. The story that someone told police is a lie.

What is posted above never says that he died. It just says that "it was too late" and that the boy had convulsions and seizures.

That's proof positive vet this entire board is worthless and serves no purpose whatsoever.

Copying and pasting existing news stories (and not even doing it effectively) helps nobody.

Rarely will you see a thread that has been copied and pasted correctly, always leaving things out, and quite often including things that don't need to be there (like inadvertently dragging their cursor across 'share with Twitter, share with Facebook' gaffes)

And the most pathetic threads are copied and pasted from Goldwater stories, which are generally misspelled and filled with typographical errors….

None of us are stupid in here…

None of us require Zig Forums to stay informed…

We're all fully capable of keeping up with world and local news without this bullshit board…..

……… And this thread is a very typical example, giving an incomplete story, not even mentioning that the child died, all while OP pats himself on the back, telling himself that he is doing a great service, bringing us the news, as if we need to rely on his lame-ass to find out what's going on in the world….

FUCK OP….

Did you hear me, bitch?
I said fuck you
Fuck yourself and your stupid half-ass thread

Nobody needs you to pretend like you're some kind of news reporter

And the child died, yes…

He didn't technically died from a 'methamphetamine overdose', but rather he died from complications with his cardiovascular system and likely had a peak and blood pressure that ended in fatal results

THIS
and it applies to every OP post in Zig Forums for the past several months

No 8 year old child would sit there and consume an entire plate of methamphetamine orally…

You would have a hard enough time getting an eight-year-old to eat two spoonfuls of asparagus…

8 year olds think yogurt is 'yucky'

The flavor of methamphetamine is so stringent and off-putting, that after eating even one small piece of it, any 8 year old child would freak out and start complaining about how gross it tasted…..

You would have more luck trying to convince a child to drink 5 gallons of gasoline….

So something about this story doesn't make sense, to say the least

Probably father force fed the kid meth as punishment or something? But addicts don't generally wanna give up their stash, so either way nothing about the story makes any sense.

The mother gave it to the kid to get the father in trouble maybe?

Or stuffed the kid with bags of it for traffic, bags broke inside and the kid consumed an entire ghetto in a single hit

This board sucks balls……

It has great potential, actually… Unfortunately, that potential has never been realized.

This board is a magnificent opportunity for some extremely intelligent and articulate young men to try their hand at bringing interesting news two other readers who would otherwise never find it available in their area…

There are all kinds of crazy things happening at any given moment all across this planet, while the mainstream media only seems to focus on less than 1% of these actual events…

If I wanted to hear about Donald Trump I could turn on the TV and switch to any channel…

I'm sick and tired of hearing about Donald Trump…

If I wanted to read about ANY of the stories I find on this board, all I would need to do is a precursory scan of the internet, and these stories are all THE most readily available….

The OPs in here never lift a finger actually trying to find obscure stories that other people would be interested in… They put no effort into research, and seem focused solely on CONTINUALLY PASTING THEIR COPIED CONTENT…

I'm not sure if they even read the stories before copying and pasting them here….

What purpose does this practice serve?

Each of us lives in our own individual local region, so we could all find interesting stories from our own area, and deliver them to the readers in here who would otherwise never hear about them…

There's a phenomenon I've always noticed in my life, where certain individuals (for reasons revolving around their desire to feel as if they are important) are compelled to watch the news, then run around telling everybody the story, asking them "did you hear about the…."

With this Behavior, they walk away feeling that day or somehow important, patting themselves on the back that "you heard it from me first", while they got their 'breaking story' from the mainstream media, the same place where everybody else will see the story at 6 p.m.

It's generally an overcompensation technique, and it speaks volumes about the person…..

This is a tough one, because in all reality, none of the possible alternatives make sense.

The autopsy would certainly show baggies in his body, or whatever…

Unlikely that the mother or father would 'force' him to eat it.

It's correct that the average meth dealer or buyer would voluntarily allow a 'plate full' (probably only a quarter ounce or so) basically be 'flushed down the toilet'…

Even accidental ingestion, (like say perhaps if it were mixed into a drink) is extremely unlikely, because even a gram would taint the flavor of even the sweetest drink….

Hmmm……

It's a weird one, alright

SPEECH TO TEXT TYPO:

With this behavior, they walk away feeling that THEY* ARE* somehow important, patting themselves on the back that "you heard it from me first"

SPEECH TO TEXT TYPO:

It's correct that the average meth dealer or buyer would NEVER* voluntarily allow a 'plate full'

I lol'd at the whole thing, thanks for saying what was on my mind user. The people who post these shit articles can't even copy and paste correctly.

one thing's for sure.

that little trailer park brat listened to some beast dubstep before he croaked

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-09.51.24.jpg (1550x2206, 276.91K)

EGG ZACK LEE™

(And people wonder why I enjoy shitting on threads in Zig Forums so much)

People who've never tweaked misunderstand WHY meth is so popular….

Q: what other drug do they spend millions of dollars creating TV and billboard ads telling you 'not to try it even once'?

A: none

The reason they create these advertisements is because they know if you DO try it once, you'll enjoy it so much, that you'll realize their ads are bullshit.

Meth makes you feel like SUPER YOU, the most dynamic version of yourself, like you have a big 'S' on your chest…

At least it does for the first couple years, then it begins to have negative effects…

This song is the musical equivalent of meth….

E N J O Y

Although I'm completely clean and sober for two years now, I'm NOT one of those jackass 'better than you' recovering drug enthusiasts….

(I was never technically addicted to any drug, but I was definitely a drug enthusiast)

I understand people who enjoy getting high, because I've been there.

I don't look down my nose at people who want to numb some of the harsh reality of this planet, but for me personally, I finally got tired of self-medicating….

But I would be lying if I told you that drugs are bad for you across the board… That would be an ignorant statement…

And regarding methamphetamine, I've done some of my most creative artwork under the effects of meth, and I've had some of the best times of my life while tweaking my ass off.

My wife and I would go to Raves and stay awake for days dancing and fucking… I've met some amazingly smart people at the Raves, and in the chill rooms we had some of the most amazing fucking conversations I could have ever imagined, all while tweaking our asses off…

So if somebody tells you "HEY MAN, METH KILLS!!", they simply don't understand the subject fully…..

It has actual valid medicinal purposes, and although those purposes are very rarely legitimately needed, the drug itself has amazing efficacy….

That being said………

if I caught somebody giving my (young adult) kids meth, I'd shatter both of their collarbones simultaneously….

drug addicted americans are exponentially worse than spics but spics are by nature complete living trash.

Amphetamine Overdose

Above a certain threshold of intake, amphetamine and its relatives are toxic to the human body. This is true because overstimulation of the central nervous system can have a highly disruptive impact on the ability to keep several key organ systems within their normal operating parameters. Specific problems found in people experiencing the toxic reaction known as an amphetamine overdose include an irregular heartbeat, an excessively rapid heartbeat, angina (heart-related chest pain), an agitated and/or delirious mental state, an overtly psychotic mental state, convulsions, spikes in body temperature, hemorrhagic stroke and rhabdomyolysis, a condition that degrades healthy muscle tissue and produces tissue breakdown products that can travel through the bloodstream and severely damage kidney function.

Overdose Treatments

In the study review published in Drug and Alcohol Dependence, researchers from the University of California Davis, the Northern California VA Medical Center, the University of Texas Health Sciences Center, the University of California San Francisco and Oregon Health Sciences University used a large-scale analysis of several thousand scientific papers to help identify the best medical treatments for people who overdose on amphetamine or a related substance. During this analysis, the researchers used standards issued by the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine to assess the effectiveness of specific medication options. In addition, they compared their findings to treatment guidelines issued by the American College of Cardiology Foundation and the American Heart Association.

The researchers found support for the use of certain medications as treatments for specific aspects of amphetamine overdose. For example, they found significant evidence supporting the use of benzodiazepine sedatives and newer antipsychotic medications as treatments for amphetamine overdose-related psychosis, agitation and delirium. They also concluded that a medication called dexmedetomidine may have usefulness as a treatment for these overdose symptoms. In addition, the researchers found significant evidence supporting the use of medications called beta-blockers as treatments for amphetamine overdose-related rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure. Medications called calcium channel blockers and alpha-blockers may also help in this context.

Overall, the study’s authors note a lack of top-flight research on medical treatments for people who overdose on amphetamine or an amphetamine relative. However, they believe existing research goes a long way toward establishing treatments for certain overdose symptoms. The list of fully recommendable medication options is limited to beta-blockers, benzodiazepine sedatives and newer antipsychotic medications.

That article verifies what I was about to say, so I went ahead and pasted the information to validate my assertion that once a massive amount of amphetamine is ingested, there is no antidote or medication to actually counteract the effects

In the case of opioid overdose, naloxone can be administered, which will counteract mechanism of the drug

In the case of many other drug overdoses, intravenous B12 can be administered, which will actually counteract the effects of the overdose

But with methamphetamine or just amphetamines in general, the only thing they could possibly try would be giving the patient benzodiazepines, which would not actually reverse the effects of the amphetamine, but would just add to the problem by muddying the water with the effects of the particular benzo

Benzodiazepines are anxiolytics, anti-anxiety medication, and they would have some calming effect on the central nervous system and the psychology of the patient, but it would not reverse the cardiovascular effects of the amphetamine….

In other words, by the time the kid ingested the math, it was too late because there's really nothing that they could have done 2 technically save his life other than monitoring the patient and using reactionary measures like defibrillation in case he went into cardiac arrest

It's very possible the patient could suffer a stroke, in which case they could use reactionary measures like blood thinners, but there's no guarantees that it would have efficacy

Once that little Redneck Trailer Park Brad got the meth in his system, his fate was sealed

BRAT*

not 'brad'

Fake news.
Stop wasting your time on "whats", "ifs" and "buts", it's just a made up story.

Is the idea that anyone could mistake a "plate of meth" for breakfast cereal. Or that people leave "plates of meth" lying around to begin with.
Wrong. The only way to obtain human ld50 data is to kill a test group. Most "ld50" are speculative.
It has just as much "ld50" data as any other pharmaceutical drug, and yes, it is a pharma drug with a long history of use.
Axis troops were supplied with meth tablets under the brand name Pervitin.
The most famous account of the effects of a massive overdose, is the case of Finnish infantryman:

mapinc.org/drugnews/v02/n1001/a05.html?5235

The story is made up, there's no point trying to square the errors.

Trust me, Himmler… I know all about Pervitin….

AGAIN: there is no LD50 for meth, and you can copy and paste all the latently homosexual Nazi bullshit that you want, but I stand by my words.

I'm inclined to believe that this story is complete bullshit and is made up

He was here for a good time, not a long time. F.

Either the parents are lying or the kid was a retard and natural selection got him

what you fail to realize is that the Nazis we're taking real pharmaceutical methamphetamine, whereas the bullshit 'meth' that American rednecks make (and yes, sometimes leave out on plates) is a bullshit concotion of pseudoephedrine and camper fuel, made by illiterate' idiots with no chemistry knowledge or high school education, and isn't actually 'meth' necessarily, being any various number of chemically unsound compounds…

Therefore, it DOESN'T have a measured LD50….

(by the way, I've kept ounces of meth sitting out on plates before, so you're a fool)

Hmmm…….

Maybe……….

but I personally think it's based on 'some' truth, but there are definitely some errors in the details

and perhaps I shouldn't have called anyone a 'fool'….

Instead of calling you a fool, I should've just said 'youre mistaken'…..

Usually, when somebody has a large amount of meth laying out on a ceramic plate, they are trying to allow the acetone to evaporate

I would be remiss if I failed to demonstrate HOW FUCKING AMATEURISH The Turdwater is…..

Here's one of 'Savannah Smith's' (not his or her real name) recent articles…

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-11.20.25.png (1080x1676, 514.3K)

Same article

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-11.21.04.png (1080x1836, 254.1K)

Same fucking article

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-11.21.48.png (1080x1845, 264.02K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-11.23.43.png (857x754, 278.92K)

Absolutely, hands down, bar none, THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A NEWS SERVICE that's ever existed……

I've seen elementary school 'newspapers' that were less embarrassing than The Turdwater…

Obviously, there's some really weird shit going on behind the scenes, what with Jim's EXTREME effemininity and fleeing America to avoid federal prosecution for tax evasion, the street prostitutes he hired to pretend they are 'reporters', the hiring of creepy Kyle James Burdock (the hermaphrodite Elmer Fudd who's always trying to hide his face) and Philip Fairbanks, the weirdo trailer park introvert from McMinnville Tennessee who hitchhiked across the country trying to hawk his bullshit 'magical healing Herbs''', staying in hostels instead of hotels, mooching his way through life until finally mooching off Jim…

None of them can construct a coherent article, they all try to hide behind the bullshit 'trump righteousness', and it's clear that they are all trying to hide from their past.

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-11.49.17.png (1080x1116, 439.95K)

Attached: GRINDR OMG.webm (1280x720, 6.54M)

Attached: sissy bitch_00.webm (1080x512, 1.48M)

Fucking Saggy Titted Limp-wristed Hermaphrodite Fat Fucking Slob

Still don't understand how this bloated kike faggot got his tapered fingers on infinity

Attached: 54ee48c0055953c553a01272235c2b80aacfdf9286ca7f2eec7a70ef1e469002.gif (480x287, 345.83K)

I would have expected Florida.

Attached: f16479686fb1c9305c9c72339634346c0a240a67f47e32bed4b9d14ce453721a.jpg (556x202, 37.29K)

homosexuals are the biggest meth users.

more fake news

Darwinism in action

Seems to me that he was probably stuffing the kid with meth bags for trafficking purposes and they broke open and killed the kid.

It's 43.2 mg/kg jackass. Quit spouting bullshit.

AGAIN, HOMOSEXUAL DUDE:

what these white trash rednecks make IS NOT ACTUAL METH…

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-08.15.04.jpg (1319x1489, 295.24K)

Dear Effeminate Guy,

Hello. I'm a heterosexual.
That's why I seem so alien to you

SINcerely,
JN

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-09.51.24.jpg (1550x2206, 276.91K)

Dear Guy That Behaves Like a Woman,

Hello. I'm a heterosexual male who DOESN'T behave like a woman.

That's why my behavior seems so unfamiliar to you.

Thanks For Letting Me Share.

Wow, there's even censorship on this board
I was going to talk about how the father was a drug dealer, but wow, never mind

Small batch of shake n bake left on a plate to finish drying? Censorship here getting just like the sorossocialmedia.

The only censorship is the homeless nigger and the asshole using tor (like you) to post the same video 50 times. Sure does get the noggin joggin when the tor-niggers come out to bitch when I delete their spamming.

THE WHITES ARE AT IT AGAIN

Attached: 1531102220897.jpg (300x470, 31K)

inbreeding is mostly a muslim issue

This. Fucking WATER has an ld50.

Not him, but Wow! For a vol, you really don't know how this works!
For one, the .onion service is down.
For another, you can't post videos or images using Tor. Get a grip and stop power-tripping. You're not doing anything significant with your life, nor are you 'saving' 8ch from 'niggers'. You are, however, fast becoming one.

Ban and delete incoming

Gee, that was a good put down.
But then any one who volunteers to be a janitor to clean up Andy's and others shit is an automatic negro

imagine being this dumb

Attached: 354cc3367f8e2f5283ed1cbece4e8fd5a418a575ee98202b9f7da4eb8e44b034.png (288x326, 37.44K)

Yea, I think these mods are like human ticks

They just lurk around waiting for a host to latch on to.

Guys like Andy are an even bigger type of tick and so immune to their niggery

Attached: dermnet_photo_of_tick_burrowing_in_skin.jpg (646x438, 203.86K)

kill yourself you mentally defective nigger

This /Zig Forums mod seems to be quite unsuited to be a janitor

Too thin skinned.
May be a teen(or immature young adult)

Guys like Andy amuse be occasionally.

Andy seems to make somewhat astute observations occasionally but seems to be oblivious to his attention whoring like more successful trolls like Auernheimer

this guys gets it, although i would be too lazy to do all that typing(still hunt and peck)
8ch.net/n/res/656229.html#q656731

I'm not Neptune. You are so worked up about him that you see him around every corner, under every rock, hovering over your bed at night while you sleep.. He only becomes worse when you interact with him the way you do. Ignoring him is actually the best tactic, although it takes time. He is an attention whore, so he requires attention. Ignoring him does work, but you have to take the long view. He will get tired of it and move on (after throwing tantrums and further sperging out for awhile). But when a vol gets uppity, angry, power-tripping and starts banning everybody, deleting posts willy nilly, and generally acting like a spoiled brat, it just alienates the userbase. If no global rules or board specific rules are being violated leave it alone! Your heavy-handed tactics cause the very problems you are trying to avoid. I only see spam when you have plainly asked for it. You've got to stop imagining every poster is Johnny Neptune. I know I'm not. I also know the Kitty Cartel is not. I'm surprised you can't tell who is who and what is what. Imagining that you are a champion for free speech while employing censorship tactics only proves to everyone that you are living in a fantasy-land. Stop fantasizing about Andrew. I bet you don't even know who doxxed him. I do! Do you know who has tried to keep him 'contained'? I do! Do you know what tactics work against him and which do not? I do! Do you know that there is a plan? A method to this madness? I do! I've been at this longer than you. Lay off for a bit and let things take their course. See what happens. Obviously, you have to delete spam and NSFW content, but don't encourage a bunch more! I don't want to have to call in the Kitty Cartel or, god forbid, Chickun, to help you catch on to the truth; but I will if I have to. Do you really want to be hated worse than Jimmy Neutron? Because you are headed down that path.

Although this could be neptune,he is a higher tier troll (I believe his stepson uses his MO and the stupider ones are him

Bumping in hopes that the mod will 'accidentally' ingest some meth and start freaking out in here again. When both him and Johnny do meth together it really is entertaining, even though it is also really cringey.

Just use your
#Board Volunteer
trip next time you talk to the userbase.
You know you want to.

And people still tell me the justice system isn't fucked :^)

Imagine being a dried up husk of a faggot with nothing better to do than spam word salad on the news boards of a backwater imageboard.

I agree. I often feel singled out for doing shit that other anons do even though they get away with it. I feel about as free here as I did on 4chan back in the second half of 2014, in other words, not at all.
It still baffles me that anyone thought it was a good idea to come here when vid related was being circulated around, given Zig Forums's guaranteed-hugbox platform.

Attached: metal gear solid 2 redpill.webm (854x480, 3.2M)

>>>/normalfags/

Can we make every Zig Forums thread be about censorship and the mod now please?

All that's missing is muh satan and the wigger trash music promoting it.

better than fucking our mothers

Attached: IMG_2113.PNG (850x607, 358.81K)

he died 1/2 a brain

read article, not headline

he didn't eat the whole plate reject, and some meth looks like candy and is mint flavored, slow wit

The article says detectives say he thought it was cereal.

If I was a nigger like you, it's likely any other nigger I fuck will be the equivalent of an actual human fucking their sister.

maybe that's why niggers call eachother "brotha" and "sista"

This whole family and the kid must've been fags.

Attached: gay pride.jpg (400x406, 26.01K)

This is why I'm waiting for artificial wombs. Stop being a simp

imagine being so afraid of passing on your inbred genetics that you need an artificial womb to make you feel safe