Ireland votes for abortion

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-26 at 1.04.36 AM.png (628x540, 119.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_scandal_in_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_scandal_in_the_Catholic_archdiocese_of_Dublin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy_Report
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/forced-conversion.aspx
catholicsforchoice.org/
catholicsforchoice.org/program-staff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened?

Attached: pira.png (634x802, 1.17M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_scandal_in_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_scandal_in_the_Catholic_archdiocese_of_Dublin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy_Report

God will punish ireland for this

Attached: unnamed.png (244x206 352.96 KB, 8.99K)

There's a curse in Deuteronomy for disobedience. Will that go into effect now? or is that sort of thing discontinued?

Attached: 1415142626267.jpg (362x346, 37.55K)

At the very least the Lord will spare these children their crosses.

Attached: Memri_60c046_6200876.jpg (500x362, 44.7K)

I wonder if this trend is sustainable? At least they're not eating their babies, I guess.

Is it any coincidence that Ireland has an outwardly gay Prime Minister?

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 15.54K)

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 23.83K)

You forgot that it's the UK, that's what happened.

Attached: wew.png (2382x245, 32.39K)

Im guessing Ireland will be conquered by Muslims and turned into an Emirate for their disobedience to God's commandments. IMO, it would be humbling for the Irish to be subjugated by Muslims. That would teach them a valuable lesson when it comes to abandoning moral absolutes that God Himself decreed same goes for the rest of the (((EU)))

And Ireland's another country on the list. Filthy winnie the pooh jews. Pic sort of related.

This doesn't sit right with me at all. It is not a good thing when a formerly Christian nation falls to Islam, even if it is punishment. If this happens to all Christian nations, who will be left on Earth to worship God?

Attached: the_malevolence_of_EU.jpg (1200x675, 117.86K)

T-Thanks, I guess.

…you so know that in the Quran it states that they can't force you to be Islamic…right?

Attached: 79b8f68a30286d3203377ee3421fa8dd--innocent-people-the-muslim.jpg (602x639 73.51 KB, 83.49K)

I don't understand how people can be so fine with killing babies. Makes me sick.

You know that subjugation =/= forced conversion right? Its called putting people into a state of dhimmi or "protection" whereby they have to pay higher taxes and are excluded from political life and some other rights in exchange for being allowed to exist.

You are either misinformed or are being wicked by deliberately misleading others about the vile nature of Islam. See: thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/forced-conversion.aspx

The short of it is that Sura 9 of the Quran contradicts your statement entirely and Muhammad certainly didn't practice it. Remember that Muhammad was the perfect muslim and other muslims are supposed to emulate him.

Unless they arbitrarily decide that you're an atheist or polytheist. Then they can exterminate you at will. The whole "Christians are polytheists because of the Trinity" sleight-of-hand is their usual go to once they've extracted enough from the dhimmi to deal with their remaining political enemies.

Please continue to pray for the unborn babies of Ireland.

Are you a Muslim yourself? I see from your other posts that you've defended Islam in the past, but some of the content you post is not in line with Islamic beliefs. :)

How would you explain verses like this:

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

There's others like it, including Hadiths.

In the same sura, you can find:

Attached: st_paul1.jpg (301x300, 24.02K)

You do realize that in the 9th chapter the pagans were granted protection by the Muslims in Arabia but (repeatedly) broke their oaths…right?
What about it? Its a tax. Try not paying your taxes to Caesar and see how well that goes for you.
Which is highly disputed as the author (Ibn Ishaq) is widely known to be one of the worst people to get your early Islamic history from.

I understand the (((media))) loves to spin reality but I expected better from a Christian. Try being more neighborly. you know how Jesus COMMANDS you to do that.

If I were in Ireland, i'd rather live under Islamic occupation than (((secular))) occupation.

Why do you think they love trucks so much? Why do you think they groom children to become Muslim concubines? Why do you think they bomb civilians?

Pretty much nothing happens actually, at least here in the US. They'll try to debit your accounts and you have to be hiding reportable income for an evasion charge. And they certainly won't behead me and rape my wife and daughter.

>If I were in Ireland, i'd rather live under Islamic occupation than (((secular))) occupation.

What are some countries where Sharia has improved the society? If it was a good system of government, I'd definitely be willing to live under its rule, but it's not. That's why so many Muslims flee Sharia-ruled countries for the west. Secularism sucks, yes, but for the most part it's still better than Sharia.

Islam also allows abortion until the 4th month.

Attached: Ddu528FU0AAH_VV.jpg (898x1200, 352.67K)

>If I were in Ireland, i'd rather live under Islamic occupation than (((secular))) occupation.
Curse your stupidity.

It's obvious that you are a muslim or, at the very least, an apologist who is trying to exploit the nature of Christianity to further an Islamic agenda. However, Jesus never preached for pacificism in the face of evil. Islam is an evil religion and I will pray for you before God.

That doesn't even rhyme

Does anyone else get really angry in abortion debates. The simple fact that people are discussing whether it's OK for parents to murder their defenseless child in the womb makes my blood boil. And their arguments are utterly retarded as well.

Is paedophilia also a private matter?
So just kill all poor people?
Is organ trafficking OK?

Sorry for the rant, friends.

Does Qur'an 2:256 Show That Islam Is a Religion of Peace?

>catholicsforchoice.org/

Explain yourselves papists

not the best decision

time will tell

Attached: ckm9o.jpg (320x240, 12.88K)

From their "About Us" section:

So it appears they're not actually Catholic; just co-opting the label like the snakes they are. There's no direct link to the Church or any of its orders; even the Jesuits. It'd be like if they created an organization called "Baptists for Gay Marriage" without any practicing baptists as members.

Attached: disdain.jpg (426x387, 17.43K)

The more people there is, the less value do people have, there is an overabundance of people who are destined to starve, people that will not be useful for the system, not only that, preventing people from being born is even ethical from an spiritual point of view, the less people there is the less people will go to hell.

What kind of suffering and punishment will a bunch of cells can endure? a bunch of cells that don't even have a concept of self much less rationale or even the ability to feel pain.

Attached: ot3rwzap5bd01.jpg (719x855, 81.57K)

One day we're going to go to Mecca and winnie the pooh destroy your stupid as cube temple and pour swine blood all over it. I winnie the pooh HATE Islam.

not
winnie the pooh low effort.

Etc.

Christians

Really makes you think

Attached: DeJhXeMXUAIBltA.jpg (630x555, 51.84K)

I truly hope they find a way to cure AIDS in baby. Sins of the sire need not transcend upon the child. But the cynic in me says they will try to find the way to cure AIDS by sacrificing/using a fetus. So if on top of being a sodomite, they want to murder children as well. Then I think the Eternal BBQ pit needs to expand on its VIP seat because those faggots will surely book one.

>We've had one big twist in the coming of Jesus that he wasn't the ultra-Jew that we were expecting
>We're most likely going to have another big twist when Revelations comes down, like barely anyone being considered Christian, or worse
Oh please no

Attached: e0afd06c77460ea798bb4d684b2a22fbac2bda2359ae418090a7d285daeae06d.png (490x380, 198.29K)

???

catholicsforchoice.org/program-staff/
My (((J-dar))) senses are tingling.

Attached: Favorite-HR_CFC8966BW.jpg (218x279 13.01 MB, 62.34K)

This is thanks to Capitalism, people are a resource for companies, the more people there is the less they can afford to pay them and they can be as selective as they want and pay them peanuts due to fierce competition, automation only makes it worse.

Quality of people is more important than sheer quantity.

Explain me how can you torture a bunch of cells with no consciousness.