I fucking hate Islam

I have the same attitude towards Islam as St. John Chrysostom and Martin Luther had towards Jews. Jews also really piss me off too, but I hate Islam more than anything. They're such blasphemous pigs! Their mosques are winnie the pooh places where demons dwell! They worship Satan himself! If I could I would smash all their mosques and everything they consider holy to pieces. I winnie the pooh truly HATE HATE HATE Islam. It pisses me off so much!

Attached: proud3.jpg (380x270, 103.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJnW8HRHLLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like them either, but don't be consumed by your anger. Remember that Wrath is one of the Seven Deadly Sins and lead to a destructive life.

Hate is a pretty strong feeling you got there bud. Have you tried accepting Jesus in your life?

Righteous anger is different from wrath.

I'm glad you're reposting this thread now and then. Though maybe you should try to change up the wording a bit so that it doesn't look like something from the ED copypasta repository.

Will it solve anything though? Attacking and slandering them will only bolster their faith. Besides declaring war on them will only favor (((the bankers and the media))) that profit from the conflicts aka the MIC you are literally falling for jooish memes there bud.

Unless…you and OP are for (((The Jewish State))) and their oppression of the Middle eastern gentiles

Attached: LoveThyNeighborAsThyself.jpg (954x560, 98.46K)

If you're trying to send a message to all the lurkers from /islam/ then it's having the opposite effect, and polluting your soul to boot.
"Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice" -Ephesians 4:31

Attached: review_show.png (607x395, 503.78K)

Muslims aren't the problem. Islam is. Islam hurts no one more than it does Muslims. Haven't you ever been fooled? Muslims fell for a lie that will carry them to Hell if they don't give it up. I hate Islam, but for Muslims I only feel pity. God have mercy on them.

This

Yes, but it seems to me a very dangerous and prideful thing to assume that your anger is righteous, considering the extent to which we can easily delude ourselves.

Jews really are not our enemies
We should ally with them over mudslimes

t. Donald "ZOG" Trump

Nah, supporting Israel is the only way we can fight muslims
If the west starts fighting with each other, it gives Islam a very good chance to conquer Europe
We need to unite our forces at this dark age

Stopped reading right there.

Attached: c10a5a72c4c385a13f8efbe6134103c2adfb2f23e74bee7105809faa29eca65e.jpeg (604x604, 45.74K)

But that's like saying "Murderers aren't the problem, Murder is!" Without Muslims, there is no Islam, they maintain and advance it, they are the foot soldiers of this demonic deception. There is no defeating the idea of Islam without defeating the organization of muslims, universal conversion is absurd (and based on revelation we know that it literally cannot happen); the only way to defeat Islam in our countries is the removal of Muslims from our society. I feel pity for those who are just fooled, and we should try to reach whom we can, but the hardcore bedrock of Islam is not worthy of pity, they are the avowed enemies of God. "Do I not hate those, that hate thee, Lord? Yes, I hate them with a perfect hatred."

Effeminacy is a sin, get out cowardly faggots. Or is the Zig Forums and JIDF shilling just on an uptick lately?

Truly, the Jews who are most responsible for flooding our country with muds are our greatest allies!

Jews hate Christians a thousand times more than muslims do.

You have a good attitude OP, don't listen to the larping atheist effeminates and lukewarm liberals itt. They worship their liberal sensibilities and the cold comfort of impotently disagreeing with consumerist materialism and foreign barbarism while they do everything required to ensure that it will consume they and their family's lives, they are cowards or liars.

Islam started as a Christian heresy on the fringes of Persia

You realize the Eurabia thesis was literally made by a jew, for example, right?

and of course non of you see that this over the top hatred of Jews are blinding your minds so hardly that you cant see difference between 20-25 million and 1.5 billion and which one is a bigger thread.
Pathetic
no, you being pathetic morons are behind this. It is you who allowed this trash to happen. Jews were nowhere, when degenerate french decided to ally themselves with ottoshits against the Habsburgs. And it is you who now allow this crisis to happen. Blaming Jews in general for this is absolutely no better, than fagans blaming us for this.

They are both the enemy. Stop pushing your pro-jew anti-Christ message here.
Not an argument, synagogue of satan.

Attached: 1519414610240.png (483x443, 22.52K)

Leave

Attached: 9fab492a6312b756a59fba59b32d444ff1de409813f18da1425ed0a08a03bd84.jpg (900x600 512.46 KB, 282.38K)

Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 7fb469115821726e7a486d7f571a52ee6229f2235db3973e51a6dfa542f3cb75.jpg (726x572, 138.74K)

Its like you WANT Christianity to go to the sodomites…sad

Attached: 1431398662239.png (193x243, 19.37K)

Repent therefore and be converted, satanist lover

Attached: 1519829754762.jpg (480x540, 26.77K)

Not him, but:
Is why the far-right/nazis/related movements is a meme people don't take seriously.

Don't worry, we Orthodox Serbs got you covered. One day, brother.

Attached: IAA120862.jpg (1500x958, 183.13K)

Or…the guy was literally calling jews our allies, greentext memer

I don't know about any eurabia thesis but that doesn't necessarily proven him wrong

Nice reading comprehension skills lad, lend me some…

You have no point at all.
Israel is not supposed to exist today. The one who will rebuild it when the time is right is GOD, not MAN.
By supporting modern day Israel, you are supporting the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, run by ANTICHRISTS.
You HEATHEN.

It's not because your arguments are correct that it means your anger is righteous.

I consider Islam a branch of heretics in the worst sense of the word. The antichrist ( one of them)

Related to this, does anyone have the massive screencap from halfchan's /lit/ where the ex-Muslim user went through and dropped some redpills and info about Islam?

Thanks in advance

t.I have no idea how reality works

Attached: islam2.jpg (1696x6224 2.37 MB, 2.44M)

Judaism and Islam follow the closed black saturn cube of death. Christ Jesus opened the cube. So that is the difference between Christs example and the IslamoZog

You could say Yah shew ah/Jesus Shewed away the sin, shew, similar to a ya shew sneeze.
The parasite cube unfolds to a cross.

Of course that is true, but how can any of us see into the hearts of men? Regardless of how he came to anger, seeing people possessed by Satan to commit acts against you and your brothers will get you angry.

Attached: Jews.png (1000x3000, 1.66M)

I honestly hate judaism more. They literally had Jesus killed.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: Your hatred doesn't hurt the people you're hating. It only eats you up inside.

Who, exactly, do you think you're helping by doing this? Do you think breaking their toys and acting like a violent jack*ss is going to convince anyone of anything other than that you're a violent jack*ss?

Nice try, though, JIDF. We can see right through your schemes.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 52.26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tJnW8HRHLLw

christian server

discord gg/Xw4V7Jb