Ummm of course enlightened humanism can have morals

At least 15,500 foetal remains were incinerated by 27 NHS trusts over the last two years alone, Channel 4’s Dispatches discovered. One of the country’s leading hospitals, Addenbrooke’s in Cambridge, incinerated 797 babies below 13 weeks gestation at their own ‘waste to energy’ plant.

Attached: abortion.jpg (989x844 51.53 KB, 90.97K)

I love it when someone says "You don't need God to be a moral person" and you immediately ask their opinion on abortion and the look of a caged animal flashes on their face momentarily before the mask slides back on.

Lord have mercy on my stony heart, unwilling to bear a fraction the sorrow yours and your mother's endure at this abomination.
Babylon is truly upon us.

Attached: weeping2537.jpg (567x458, 40.21K)

In 2 years, and they've already incinerated more people than the Germans did in WW2.
It's time to burn it all down.

I do not undertand how people think this is not satanist. Now Ireland will be just the same.

Why are people so passionate about killing unborn children? It's one thing to vote for it, but it's another thing to take the time and energy to go out and do the equivalent of street preaching evil. How sick has our society become and no one bats an eye?

Knows what this reminds me of? There is this dystopian future tabletop RPG Cthulhutech. One of the items there is a battery literally made out of foetus sold by company that is literally owned by the devil itself (its avatar is the CEO). It is a black box tech, with foetus hooked to the wires and inside is decorated with satanic ritual circles to drain the child dry of both their vitality and soul to the last drop to power magic (which is common in that setting) and electronics.

This is only the beginning…

Attached: fetal_powered_qbatteries.png (935x919, 1015.43K)

Why hasn't Planned Parenthood sued that game company for patent infringement?

I feel like I'm living in some kind of horror sci-fi world lately. I saw a video on facebook posted by a fellow teacher celebrating the abortion vote as if it were a grand thing. Meanwhile if I dare say I'm a christian to my pupils, I can get fired.

Because that game is relatively small as in not many play it nor really that popular (dice roll system is very wild). If it was more popular I bet we would have those in our cars already.

Fired for religion or belief? You can pretty much sue them for money. Hope they have not put it in a 0.00001pt fine print that Christians are exempted from this rule.

Coincidence?
I think not!

I so lol'd … cuz it's SO true.

Another sterling example of why sci-fi is just so full of amateurs

Attached: 1444440408375.jpg (252x223, 17.34K)

This got me thinking. Here's a question; purely as an intellectual curiosity: what's your line in the sand? You know what I mean.

this
I also want to know why you're playing such a horrific game.

As someone who likes other tabletops, cthulhutech is a moderately well known travesty, both in mechanics and in setting.

eloi eloi lama sabachthani…

As in? I truly do not get it. But if you are referring to the whole abortion business, my stance is except the case of maternal life at risk.

I do not. I picked it up long ago and try one game with my friends and the system was too janky so we ditched it. It is the kind of game where people read it for settings and do not play it in actuality. That one thing was the thing so horrific that it stuck in my mind, however. Having seen this news only have it resurfaced and starting to think that if this one day become a reality then I think Noah might want to renege on that covenant, but our Lord has this covered in the Judgement Day so yeah.

Very very moral.

"Humanism" is a retarded concept because people redefine what morality is. That's why calling MS-13 animals is worse than them committing homicide.

Attached: 1431137997124.jpg (500x376, 17.97K)

You're slowly realizing that God's doctrine is less oppressive and restrictive than the alternatives that humanity offers. Do you know how Poland became majority Christian after the USSR? Same will inevitably happen in the West.

Not really, that's just because it is not enforced ans is mostly up to you to obey, if it was, it won't be much different than sharia-law mudslime countries, basically everything I enjoy, that I think is good and gives me reasons to not hate life is Satanic/Sin.

You haven't matured yet then. A lot of the sinful things that you think you need are actually useless and detrimental. They're bandaids that give the illusion of happiness.

>be MS-13 crim-…I-I mean unauthorized immigrant