Humiliating military losses

India VS Pakistan 2019
If India is losing THAT badly to Pakistan, imagine what China would've done to India. Would've been a Microsoft tech support Poo-o-caust.

Attached: F18DD538-693B-4DFA-984E-582D3FF10A78.png (923x1024 387.76 KB, 120.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/all-33-14.png
archive.li/t8WSz
archive.li/omoYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's play spot the muslim.

Are you implying making fun of India is pro pakaistan or pro Islam?

Lets play spot the turkish puppet state

Imagine my shock.

No, I am stating that regurgitating literal terrorist propaganda makes not smarter than the average inbred far eastern shitskin.

Indians might be one of the few people dumber Pakistanis and Africans. Hard to not make fun of them slightly more because of it. But I wouldn’t call that supporting them. Keep in mind 8/pol/ does have a lot of Indian and Turkish posters thanks to the admins. When making fun of India or Hinduism brings them out.

How is India admitting to missed a terrorist camp terrorist propaganda?

Attached: 197209E1-9B3B-4B54-B992-CEAE75901F5C.jpeg (1024x766, 349.4K)

Pakistanis are at least a cleaner people.

Crawl back to 4chan, mutt.

Attached: OP1.webm (426x240, 4.48M)

What is now Pakistan was once part of the Indian civilization, and it was its crown jewel.
Also, the closer to Pakistan, the more and more Aryan the Indians get (although everyone is mixed to stupidity there now).
Pakistan has been succesfuly repealing foreign invasions for a long time now, so what's up with them? Guerrilla warfare? Terrain? No one takes them seriously enough to commit to fight them for real? Some last spark of their lost Aryan soul who refuses to lose?

India is rapidly modernizing its military. Just just inked a purchase of 3/4 of a million AK-203's from Russia, they will soon be getting a tranche of French Rafales, and modernizing their very large existing Russian inventory of Su-30's.
The attack was done with older planes because frankly they didn't need their top of the line equipment to blow up a terrorist camp.
Pakistan is now in trouble with the USA for using the F-16 against India. The conditions of ownership/use are only for defense against China, Russia, Iran.
Pakistan's military is relatively antiquated, since they're very busy suppressing domestic jihadis and their economy is pretty stagnant

Attached: modi-russia-reuters.jpg (660x440, 34.72K)

Something off about Putin face. Like subtle regret.

He's handshaking an Indian.

Attached: 2305cb993c20d6269acf801844f8ed26eef706b9d31162f870817b07ead963cc_1.jpg (603x799, 162.99K)

To be fair, India is made up of a mix of Caucasians and Dravidians with a small outcropping of Persians. The further north you go in India, the more developed they are socially, economically, technologically, etc. They aren't very mixed race outside of a handful of areas, despite living together for thousands of years. Even the Dravidians are more developed than your standard nigger, it's just Indians are even more superstitious than the Russians are, and there's a lot of homage to archaic systems. Your picture would be like showing a bunch of white trash and stating "this is what nazis look like." It's fun to make fun of Indians, especially when they make idiotic claims like being a superpower by next year, or the fact that half their population are street shitters, but they aren't a bad people and are extremely friendly to foreigners compared to any other ethnicity or culture in that region. The next closest friendly country that would welcome a "white" person into their home is Northern Кыргызстан or Thailand.

Attached: Indian_Ethnicities.jpg (602x715, 183.32K)

No no, you're wrong. Even the most "caucasian" of North Indians is heavily mixed, incredibly so.
I know about this matter, I studied this genetic aspect.

See this genetic table here for reference. Follow the colors, I don't have time right now to explain it in detail, but Indians basically have some partial European share and some partial Dravidian one, identify it.

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/all-33-14.png

I mean I'll look at your genetic tables but I'm going based off of knowing people from both sides of India, and the Northern families I know look about as white as an Burger.

MUTT

Do you think Putin feels dried up shit and curry?

Race is not about skin color, there are much deeper layers.

It's the tribals. They're an ungovernable pain in the ass. These people go to war with each other for fucking fun sometimes. They're more passive now than they had been as they're more open to rule by other Pakis than by the British, but they still just openly ignore laws regarding guns and drugs and dare anyone to say anything. So yeah you could call it guerrilla warfare.

makes sense.

"terrorist training camp" sounds more like a bunch of guys that put up a few tents and hold highly irregular meetups that are never scheduled more that 48hrs out.

And I hear that especially at the 3rd world level it really matters who's land you flying over as far as radar and air defense and it looks like the Pakis are only in a position to take shots at intruders rather than send Paki aircraft into hostile airspace.

Pakistan lost an F-16.
The Paki Indian pilot was lynched by a Paki mob.
200-300 Pakis were killed in the first air strike Feb. 26th.

How can India lose things they never had?

Pakistan and China have had close relations since 1950, with the Chinese making significant investments in Pakistan over the years, even to the point of helping the Pakis develop the first “Muslim nuclear weapon. archive.li/t8WSz

BUT
Notice that the ethnic Balochis inhabit Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan. And like many countries in the region, ethnicity (“bloodline”) frequently overrides nationality and politics. There have been insurgencies in this area for several hundred years due to a variety of issues, e.g., under-development and ‘economic inequality,’ education shortfalls (believed to be purposeful by the Punjabi majority government in Islamabad), etc.Insurgencies by Baloch nationalists have been fought in 1948, 1958–59, 1962–63 and 1973–77, with an ongoing and stronger, broader insurgency beginning in 2003 and continuing to the present day. The Chinese have invested over $50B in the region in order to exploit its raw materials. Does that seem familiar? It’s the old “debt leveraging” scheme that Beijing uses as part of its “One Belt One Road” economic initiative.

Armed separatists of the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) stormed the Chinese Consulate in Pakistan’s southern port city of Karachi [in November 2018], triggering an intense hour-long shootout during which two Pakistani civilians, two police officers and three insurgents died. Although there have been numerous isolated attacks on Chinese personnel working in Pakistan conducted by the BLA and other insurgent groups like the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) and the Baloch Republican Army (BRA), this is the first assault on a major Chinese government facility in Pakistan. The BLA views Chinese investment in western Pakistan, represented by the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), as a form of colonization. It is. CPEC is the flagship of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), China’s blueprint for global domination. archive.li/omoYE

TL;DR :
Shitposters never want to learn what makes Zig Forums a magical place

Attached: 51531561.png (788x775, 892.15K)

there is no proof of that. we only have a solid proof of this one plane getting shot down and that helicopter but that was self inflicted. if we count with that f-16 we should also count indian loses with 2 destroyed planes.
these are civilians, this counts military loseses

Attached: cuz_u_got_that.mp4 (460x460, 3.47M)

Aren't the Dravidians a mix between the Aryans and the australionoids?

Well it counts 40 soldier killed on Poo's side, yet I only see reports of 1 soldier wounded and 5 civilians killed in shelling.

While it's true that bro-tier Indians are by no means uncommon Aryan, mixed or Dravidian the other half of the population will try to rip you off or beg for money and at worse rape you or kill you for using a toilet, just a slummy overcrowded place with slummy seedy folk. Iran gets a bad rap for being hurr durr Muslims despite being the kindest people you'll meet in your life based on race.

If you're white, tall and have very white features you can slay Indian puss at colleges

Just like those guys Assad bombed.

pakistan is whacky man

Have you seen his face when he shakes Macrons hand? It is worse.

Attached: macron what is being said here.jpg (432x291, 67K)

One drop rule, faggots

ok lets talk Kyrgyzstan. What differentiates them from the other steppe peoples? What are essential elements of their culture? What is worth doing or visiting there?

Hmmm…this final war is going to go better than I thought if the pakis are actually shooting themselves out of the air. You think they know that is not part of regular operations during a war…like someone said they are really tribal…maybe they spotted a tribal rival, yelled "drink em up, and let two fly".

Imagine the smell

I think he is imagining the smell all right. Look at he 'come thither and get me' displayed all over his visage. It does inform everyone what the real reason for POZZING Europe with so many niggers…Macron thinks he is going to catch 'em all.

Attached: new_york_aids_cartoon.png (1220x822, 42.86K)

Explains many things.

I've waited actual fucking years for this thread.
Keay's "India: A History" (2011 Revised&Expanded Edition)

An entire amor column BTFO by motorized infantry and technicals. Looking at more recent successes of irregular forces using technicals, especially in the Middle East, this really feels like an important bellweather nobody payed any attention to (I can't find very many sources on it at all. At least not in English.). It reminds me of how some pre-WWI European military thinkers didn't consider the American Civil War or the Boer War useful examples, being largely amateur affairs of course.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (314x470, 11.44K)

Attached: whatdidtheymeanbythis.PNG (1660x95, 24.59K)

That the Brits have to pay reparashuns too.

>When she died of grief
My goodness, isn't that a 'colorful euphemism'. No wonder her father wanted the land back.

Jesus Christ how did the libyans get slaughtered so fucking bad?

Not so much humiliating than it is humorous, is the Aleutian Campaign. Operation Cottage
2 weeks later

Attached: Not at all present.PNG (383x937 258.37 KB, 123.62K)

Attached: f8ad20be98bee5b1dff9f6127c314debb155ec7024f3ccacb5b4d94d59aa546c.png (383x937, 164.42K)

Reminder that India can totally curbstomp muttmerica in a fight.
That's how utter pathetic the mutts are.

That positively radiates passive aggressiveness

Mutts, sure, since mutts are the same class of people that 'indians' are…I was just looking at their 'indian' DNA and they are MONGRELS including a lot of nigger blood. So mutts against indians would probably be a fair match. You should pray, street shitter, that White men never take an interest in your affairs.

Cute

Attached: 0c89fa0f310baeab3b3dcd64e60cdd22da27232a08155b134b92e49eb3fd01cd.jpg (600x616, 51.53K)

MUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTT

It seems like both people doing the calculations aren't very bright.

STUPID RETARD MUTT
42+71=113
Can't your worthless kind do anything fucking right?

Up to the 21st century White Amerimutts had negligible non-White admixture (something like 1/64 injun in the few cases of actual interracial mongrelization). Not saying though that they won't be 99% 56% by the next century at the current rate.

HAH
THIS PROVES AMERIMUTTS WERE CUCKMUTTS FROM DAY FUCKING ONE
JUST ONE DROP OF NONWHITE BLOOD MAKES ONE NONWHITE
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AMERIMUTTS BTFO FOREVER

the future is hispanic neo-nazi cartel death squads and basically you're not white pendejo

I am an American and I am 100% German genetically so we exist in large numbers as well in the USA. The culture of my parents and grandparents was very strict when it came to race mixing even among European stock. It might not have been a 'disowning' offense but it would have been a 'disinheriting' offense to mongrelize even among other European stock. We need to bring back these values for those of us who are pure blood. Even in Germany, there are plenty who have race mixed with other Europeans and those who are pureblood need to preserve their DNA as a reservoir of resources for future generations.

You're wrong.
The moment you take one step into muttmerica, your genes are instantaneously rearranged by ambient muttjewry to turn you a mixed race mongrel. That is absolute fact.
If you wanted to stay pure, you wouldn't have come here in the first place.

My family was here long before the USA was even a nation or even a thought. I assure you that it doesn't work like that.

Yes it does. It's due to jewish magicks brought over by the eternal anglo to curse the entire land. Everyone is the country became a mutt and everyone who steps in it forever becomes a mutt.

*in the country

That's 32 dead from landmines, for a total of 93. The casualty counts don't always line up because some of those casualties died days or weeks after leaving the island.

True that . What do you call mongrels who call themselves "Irish" on April and feather niggers in June?
mutts

A-at least Tyrone and click-click are Christians!

Christianity is not something that you can convert to, user. You cannot be 'born again' unless your soul is Aryan. So every kike that tells you that you can 'become Christian' is a liar. Only Aryan souls have the ability to be born into nobility.

Wat? Is from a meme, cuckoo-user

Nobody fucking cares about your stupid cuck religion.

Depart from here, pagan scum

Why don't you go get a "godly" nigger to fuck your wife then, christcuck?

Shut your whore mouth you disgusting muttoid.

Where's your pile of dead mutt soldiers?
You promised us dead mutts in Germany.
Are you cucking out on us, faggot? Don't give me that "attacking first makes you a nigger" schtick. Either go kill some mutts now or you're a cuck.

Unless you're like Finland, where your country is mostly woodland so the range isn't important but foliage penetration (which 5.45 and 5.56 both suck at) is, 7.62x39 is obsolete.

This, or if you are expecting to fight against big packs of deer.

If they're fighting in mudhut land, its more than adequate for barrier penetration.

How does it feel to be so inferior that a poo can kick your ass?

ATGM's

You're a mutt too, you realize that?

Where are the dead mutts, Hans?
You promised me dead mutts.
Don't cuck out on me. Why aren't you killing mutts RIGHT NOW?

Welp, my bad. Seriously, when is the BO/mods going to start doing their job

Stupid faggot. You'll never become BO or vol, spergook.
Kill yourself.

I hope you're raped to death by 6 million niggers in the back of a welfare office you worthless subhuman gook piece of autistic shit.

Attached: kek republic.jpg (233x188, 25.79K)

flags on Zig Forums were a mistake
it is exactly like Zig Forums post-Zig Forums Harbor.

Attached: 1e7b6bc295f0cd2b481f62139dcf1f2bf7150460c7643008bece760ac3dd444d.jpg (641x600, 205.87K)

The AMA on /v/ was a mistake

I really start to think that we ned vols, thanks to your posts.

no, they are a blessing
if the thread is good, we discuss it
if its shit it turns into /intl/ and eventually it dies after we all had fun shitposting
as long as there are good threads for discusion everything is daijobu

Frogs were backing Chad.

I thought I was replying to spergook.

Fucking chad, he gets all the ladies, the money, and all the the military endorsement

Attached: chad gets MONEY.jpg (750x559, 76.17K)

I haven't seen him in 2 weeks, he probably an heroed.

really pretty obvious

Nigger what, I'm always here.

Guess, how I know you are not an Indian.

INDIA WORLD POOPERPOWER BY 2025

Strategy and Tactics had an article on it in issue 33 of Modern War from a year ago that gave an overview of the war. The French essentially taught Chad to fight as tribals that treated technicals like horse archers.
Some excerpts transcribed from the article:
About the battle:
Another battle:
This continued for a few more battles, until Gaddafi agreed to a ceasefire on 11Sep1987. The article also had two inset mini-articles talking about SOCOM's heavy use of the Toyota Tacoma in Afghanistan, and attempts by the US Army and SEALs to develop their own FAV throughout the 80's in an attempt to adapt it to a conventional role.

Sources listed by Strategy & Tactics:
Azevedo, Mario J. Roots of Violence: A History of War in Chad
Collelo, Thomas. Chad: A Country Study
Mulcaire, Jack. "The Pickup Truck Era of Warfare", War on the Rocks
Pollack, Kenneth M. Arabs at War: Military Effectiveness
Top Gear, TV Show
Somaiya, Ravi. "Why Rebel Groups Love the Toyota Hilux" Newsweek

I bet FSB got him a fake glove that's indistinguishable from the real thing and normally is used to fake fingerprints but using it to not directly touch street shitters is a better use