83 yr old Man 'kept woman in cave' from age 12 to 27 for sex

The 83-year-old man is alleged to have kidnapped the woman when she was 12, and brainwashed her into believing he was possessed by a spirit or "jin".

He allegedly took her back to his home at night where he sexually abused her for more than a decade.

The man has been charged under sex abuse and child protection laws.

According to local media, the man - named as Jago - was known as an alternative healer and for performing black magic.

Police say that in 2003, the 12-year-old girl was brought to him for treatment by her own family and stayed behind with him.

Later that same year, she disappeared. Media reports say the shaman told the family she had left for Jakarta to find work there.

Relatives tried to find her for several years but eventually, she was declared missing.

Acting on a report, police went to the village in Galumpang, central Sulawesi on Sunday, and found the woman in a small space behind boulders

Images released by police showed some basic furniture inside the cave, which was near the man's house.

Tolitoli Police Chief M Iqbal Alqudusy said the man had been raping the girl since she was 13 and would show her a picture of what he said was a jin who possessed him.

They allege she was brought to the man's house at night but during the day was forced to stay in the small prison-like cave.

"The victim seems to have been brainwashed, making her afraid to run away and afraid to meet other people because she was being watched by a jin," a local resident named Sugeng told the Jakarta Post.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-45093890

cave is in top of pix and what i hope the girl looked like in the bottom

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (660x1361, 231.05K)

lol

He was only 58 years old when he accomplished this feat of amazement, so it's not like it was age inappropriate or anything.

also known as
REMEMBER, MARRIAGE IS EVIL. AGE GAP IS EVIL, MEN MUST ONLY DATE +/- 3 YEARS, OR ELSE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF THE 30+ WOMEN WHO WRECKED THEIR PUSSIES ON THE COCK CAROUSEL?

oh, forgot:
Yeah, she was so fucking terrified of the police taking her away from her man, that she ran and hid in a cave.
Femikike press spins this as "kept prisoner in a cave… for 15 years!!11111"

I see nothing wrong here

she was 12, pedo

t. pedo

you're off by 10 years

He got some prime pussy. Now some Billy nice guy is going to marry her and get no pussy.

Only by roastie laws. Girls have hairs on their pussy and boobs at that age. In ages past that was normal marriageable age.

away with you lousy pedo.

She is expired now.

>>>/islam/

take your meds

fuck you and your overton window

lol nice try

MGTOW = PEDOS

You have to eat all the eggs

What really happened.

Attached: free CDs.gif (640x360, 86.95K)

COOL STORY BRO

in the past malnourishment meant you grew up asap and stay small.
Also, race dependent.
Also, first pregnancy meant trouble in a sizable number of cases.

but lets not get facts in your pseudoscience huh

t. towelhead

In some countries he could've legally marry her. Kikes know all the countries where it's legal to marry kids. Just ask them about pedophilia in the talmud.

Did I hurt your feefees? I'm sorry

Attached: xelpud.jpg (680x1000, 82.63K)

How is this news ?

This place really sucks

It might be a bot bruh. It behaves like a bot.

Correct user. Billy the nice guy gets all the headaches and responsibilities but none of the rewards–this in women speak is called "a real man", someone that bails them out of the consequences of their bad decisions and years of riding the CC. Roasties are always on the hunt to find "a real man". Don't fall for their tricks anons—if they call you "a real man" it isn't a complement.

thanks muslims

The cult of Moloch must feast on the suffering of the innocent. All semites are bound to the idol of depravity.

screencapping all of these. imagine how disappointed everyone you know would be if they saw you acting like this. there will never come a day when you can go without shamefully skulking in the shadows. you will never be allowed to act on your revolting corrupt fetish. no wonder you ugly pedo faggots hate the right so much. all of you freaks are going to hang. keep your fucking head down, pedo freak.

this is the endpoint for pedos
they need to be shot in the back alleyways

this makes 0 sense.
how would she stay there for 15 years without being hidden AND secured to the place?
how would the family not check on the guy surrounding first when the girl went "missing"?
it sounds like one of those stories from sensationnalist outlets talking about the sasquatch & the sort.
also
that's rich.

based

Look goys a roastie came all the way to Zig Forums, the darkest reaches of the internet? BTW roastie we just pass a law in France to do away with your oppressive minimum age of consent. Are you going to France to shame everyone now?

I agree, you showed everyone how retarded you really are. Look at all these pedo apologists flocking to this thread. Like fucking pottery indeed.

My only question is how she didn't end up preggers from 15 years of fugging?

grown 3d pigs are so repugnant.

Woah

They waited 15 years to report it?

Indonesia is a bad place.
But censorship friendly 8ch is worse.

Is it the dude Elon Musk called a pedo? It all becomes clear.

Who the fuck has a cave to keep girls in, anyway? Do any of the rest of you pedos have caves just sitting around waiting for prisoners? I can hardly keep a fucking couch fort together.