How to redeem myself if I've had sex before marriage? I'm a guy btw

How to redeem myself if I've had sex before marriage? I'm a guy btw.

Attached: ecstasy_sttheresa.jpg (640x463, 111.86K)

Bumping because I don't know the answer

Judging by your pic, I assume you're Catholic.

Go to your nearest priest and confess.

Talk to your congregation-facing advisor, user. Whether that's your , preist, pastor, etc.

Repent by heart and make the firm promise to avoid doing it again.
Then pray and go to confession

James 5:16. The priest represents the community and Christ.

It's too late, brimstone awaits.

Attached: monty-meaning_2738720b-860x450_c.jpg (860x450, 87.01K)

Ask for forgiveness of course.

Pray to God for forgiveness. Middlemen are unnecessary.

Attached: this.jpg (746x568, 395.76K)

(checked)

Attached: 70872061.jpg (200x240, 7.3K)

If you're Catholic or ortho, go to Confession, beg the Holy Spirit that He may invoke true repentance in your heart, atone - and you're gucci. Otherwise … repent and become Catholic or orthodox, because you cannot go to Confession and receive absolution if you aren't confessing to validly ordained priests.

hmmm I wonder who's behind this post

pray directly to the Father no middlemen are necessary

What are you? Some sort of Muslim that denies Jesus' divinity and Mary's heavily royalty? 'Pray directly and only to the father' psh.

Attached: 4856cbaebf7960cf7ab24cdaee7efdc7--queen-of-heaven-blessed-virgin-mary.jpg (736x1201, 234.06K)

How do you redeem yourself for fornication? It's impossible. Only christ can redeem you. Ask Him.

t. fornicator

You can't redeem yourself. There's nothing you can do or posses that God will accept to cover that sin. You need a kinsman-redeemer, someone who can pay the debt.

"Truly no [mere] man can ransom another,
or give to God the price of his life,
for the ransom of their life is costly
and can never suffice,
that he should live on forever
and never see the pit." (Psalm 49:7-9)

"For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. " (Romans 5:6-11)

All you must do to receive this gift the Lord has provided is to turn from your sin and turn to Christ, believe in Him, trust your life to Him, and He will redeem you. "For the Scripture says, 'Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.' For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For 'everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'” (Romans 10:11-13)

No, come on. Who doesn't know the absolute basic principle of Christianity on this board?!

Pro-tip: Repent and believe in the Gospel simple as that

Attached: come on now.png (598x369, 207.36K)

God has forgiven worse sins than fornication, OP. Don't despair. God loves you. Repent and follow Jesus.

Attached: Augustine.jpg (800x642, 72.88K)

REPENT AND BELIEVE

came here to post him

Marry the girl and make an honest woman out of her.

You need to be willing to marry the girl you fornicated with

Exodus 22
16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
17 If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.

Deuteronomy 22
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

There is only one thing to do.

Attached: download.jpg (324x156, 4.94K)

CRAP. Wrong image, I'm sorry I'm phone posting.

That Deuteronomy passage is about rape, not fornication.

fornication IS rape

Since you are autistic, allow me to word it differently

Attached: Confused.png (573x460, 276.25K)

The quads of truth

And your proof of this?

I think your opponent has presented a plausible alternate interpretation. Restating your case with no further support is not compelling.

t. just a person reading your argument.

…..because we're still living by the law, right?

Jesus is the middleman to get to the Father, but the Bible tells us that God will hear our prayers if we pray to the Father in Jesus name. So there's no middleman we need to pray to. Also, praying to Mary is unbiblical.

this

God will forgive you ALL of your sins, if you confess, ask forgiveness, and repent.

Attached: 02a536d8f9db827f125b2d3eda569824-dazmhmd.png (726x800, 1.2M)

The absolute state of non-apostolics.

Show me a Bible verse that says we need to pray to a middleman

Christ is THE intermediary, He is THE only path to the Father

Repent
Ask forgiveness
Ask *her* for forgiveness since you've sinned against her as well