INSPIRATION

SHTF GEAR INSPIRATION THREAD

POST AWAY

POST YOUR OWN GEAR ASWELL

Elite Riot Gear is Very Sexy!

Attached: b1004e1f2f1b5cb6fa89c1709b99619d.jpg (619x604 106.01 KB, 474.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_7jiIQOgwtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: bbb4de5cee1f90e7c4a5be72d848bbb4.png (618x451, 542.42K)

amerimutt gear is a burger grease stained, muttmerican "flag" print wifebeater in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL, shit-encusted shorts, and a gay-arr 15 that'll fall apart the moment they breathe on it.
Oh wait, guns are no-no bad goy items in muttmerica and completely banned.
When SHTF, it's be hilarious to watch the blobkin squeel as you have it up with a dull machete.

I'm working on a tactical cape that can also become a hammock or bivy and also backpack.

to become a backpack just take up one or two folds (so you got two levels, not just one big sack on your ass, heavy stuff on top, lighter stuff in lower fold).

There will be plenty of material for the folds since the cape will be long enough to function as hammock.

Ponchos suck, since they make it tough to access your front torso area, pant's belt etc. But I guess Clint Eastwood looked cool when he flung his poncho aside to revel his gun.

Attached: Clint-Eastwood-Spaghetti-Western-Poncho-Original-Pattern-100-Wool-w-Leather-Collar-0-7-500x435.jpg (500x435, 37.81K)

Attached: 1420404061469.jpg (1600x1600, 1.85M)

(checked)
I'm intrested. Do you have any patterns or diagrams?

nothing yet. just a new "heavy duty" sewing machine and assorted snaps, clips, fabric etc.

I'm kinda waiting to run into someone IRL how has a clue. Worse case, I might have to talk to girls. lol.

And of course "tarp" would be another function.

I remember a film about US Army basic, and one thing they had to do was put all their rut-gear inside their ponchos, bind it up into a single "ball" of sorts and FLOAT IT ACROSS A RIVER while they swam more or less naked. That is little tougher in poncho with center head-hole, but with a single highly waterproof hammock sized sheet….and maybe two sets of trekking poles and maybe a frame pack….some tent poles….

MINI KAYAK or at least oblong corracal

Attached: coracle-boat-build-your-own-3-700x450.JPG (700x450, 33.95K)

PS-if I get really ambitious I'll try to include SQUIRREL SUIT function.

Attached: 1546652529171.png (345x437, 244.29K)

(check'd)
seems like a bad idea IMO, it would get stretched as fuck and possibly even rip if your a fat fuck. A blanket would be much more suitable.

Gasp. You're gonna invent the Plash-palatka?
Sage for retard 4channer thread.

Attached: op 33.webm (640x360, 7.34M)

I gotta 400lb hammock with bug screen that works fine and fabric seems lot lighter than the 1000Denier Cordura I've got for the superhero cape.>>655312

Another one of my ideas is to put little off-road skate wheels on a frame pack such as Alps Commander, and do something like this.
Or maybe just some cheap plastic hardware store cart wheels without even bearings.

Then use trekking poles to attach to belt.

The idea would be to be able to carry heavy load on the less rugged parts of the trail, saving yourself for the tough parts when you really need to carry pack and use poles.

I've got 8MM carbon fiber "axles" that should fit 8mm skake bearing, and I'll just lash the axle to the bottom of frame with bungie cord for "suspension".

Attached: _1200x1200r_07846000100_POWERBLADE_ELITE_125.jpg (720x405 118.73 KB, 73.7K)

kinda, but with added features like zippers to make it a real bivy, and of course hammock, and multi-level back-sack.

I'm gonna need some cords for the hammock, and I'd use those to make the back-sack feature adjustable.

I would also of course function as water proof bivy and hammock at the same time, so you wouldn't NEED an extra tarp over the hammock.

I've found my hammock with sewn in bug net will, when turned over, allow the bugnet to be used as PERFECT under-quilt carrier. Snug but not tight enough to reduce loft. So I guess I'll try to do something similar in a big cape, maybe so it would function as a cape with front open but you still behind a bug screen in warm weather.

If I ever get my sewing machine going, I'm gonna go some of this to my multicam shirts, jackets AND pants, with multi-cam fabric or maybe ghilli suit materials.

Attached: 294729_ts.jpg (385x385, 20.63K)

subtropical forest (like the US SE and NW)

good example of desert/arid survival. in a desert you want lots of light cloths covering as much as your body as possible. the cape acts to warm you in the night, but you can remove the layer in the day to stay cool.

Hygens, grow long hair and a beard, but groom often.

the beard will provide protection from the elements, be it cold or hot. in the cold it protects from wind chill, so wear it thick. in the desert it protects from sun burn so wear it trimmed.

if you don't have a head cover, you can turn a shit into a hood or face mask. one method is to put your face through the neck and tie the sleeves back. it also makes a good make shift face mask.

Attached: 710850A4-D4CE-4275-83F3-70D43C8F1344.jpeg (640x640, 160.71K)

Describe this. More

I just look like pic related

Long coat
All of it

The head replaced with other things a cap and bandana or Balaclava

Look

All I need now is decent wrist protection

Boots, a new coat & balls protection

Attached: c38dcdf8dcfe13c388168040b06db0d4.jpg (478x804 29.14 KB, 36.67K)

Post good coats and the other things I listed , - boots

Attached: 123.jpg (1024x1024 707.64 KB, 85.64K)

Swiss k90s are nice boots with great aesthetic.
Literally any kneepads
youtu.be/_7jiIQOgwtI
Make the shoulder pads yourself with this as the method
Get a Pasgt helmet and c3 mask as a placeholder until you can get the metal sheet aesthetic.

Friendo, that is some shit bait. You're trying way to damn hard.

Attached: BA9C0C3D-4555-4157-9E85-DBA4CE6BA913.jpeg (578x1200 1.91 MB, 86.03K)

Long coats look aesthetic, but are only really wearable when its cold. In combat, overheating is the last thing you'll worry about but itll slow you down a lot. Maybe it works in sweden, but not in the south.
Highly underrated. I dont know why places dont sell lvl III+ jockstraps, i'd buy one. A crotchplate would do, but an iron cup would be useful in a fistfight too.

I'll be looking to see what it's like now that we have no borders.

See You user

Attached: Larry_Foulke.jpg (1012x676, 95.54K)

I'll be looking for some new borders

See You user

Attached: Larry_Foulke.jpg (1012x676, 95.54K)

heavy is the only option
if you can't endure the strength needed to ignore most of your enemies' attacks, you won't survive.

Attached: 1553097508279.jpg (500x375 59.61 KB, 953.08K)

A wooden overcoat is the most universal piece of clothing of them all

Attached: trumnma.JPG (664x358, 28.03K)

That seems way too dark and uncomfortable…

pussy

Hey there, BUDDY

Attached: get_the_v2.png (866x1170, 465.45K)

Mountain men style is the best

Attached: Mountain-Man-Eagles-Pass.jpg (742x473 313.3 KB, 74.5K)

What's that shirt called and where do you get one

The next town over from me or any injun reserve. Alternatively any city person's house who LARPs as someone from the country/a farmer. Or one in my basement

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES