Racist who called for 'Burn a Mosque Day' jailed

itv.com/news/wales/2018-08-09/racist-who-called-for-burn-a-mosque-day-jailed/

Jonathan Jennings, 34, used a social media site to spread racial hatred to his followers where he called for Muslims to be “sterilised” and be “hunted down”.

Soon after the bombings in Manchester, Jennings changed his profile name to “Muslim Slayer”.

He admitted posting messages telling his followers that it would be "a good idea" if there was a "Burn a Mosque Day".

Jennings said Muslims should be placed on top of bonfires and that Hitler "had been born 100 years too early".

On another occasion he applauded a racist attacker who kicked a pregnant woman in the stomach, causing her to lose her baby. Jennings described the attacker as a “national hero”.

When Jennings was told he was to be interviewed by police, he threw a brick at the Police Station in Ammanford.

Thomas Scapens, prosecuting, said: “In his police interview he said it was his moral right to post these comments”

Jennings even launched an attack on Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, posting on social media platform Gab that he’d be “first in line to #JoCox him”, referencing the murder of the MP in 2016.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x510, 423.63K)

Attached: islam.png (626x661, 215.2K)

absolute zero IQ

What stage of Sharia implementation is this?

UK YES!

Why do kikes always accuse people who realize the obvious of being stupid?

this stupid idiot thinks the world is flat

this stupid idiot thinks that spending tax money bailing out private banks is stupid

this stupid idiot thinks the federal reserve is privately owned

this stupid idiot thinks that sending 6.5 billion dollars a year in aid to a developed country called israel is stupid

don't question anything because the media will mock you on the daily show and saturday night live and we will imply you are an idiot with a low iq!

Isn't a good indicator of low iq a slave whom blindly follows their master? Particularly an african one.

Here look at this blacked.com image and stop thinking about that.

REAL SHIT

I SLEEEP

he's ugly

ISLAM IS NOT A FUCKING RACE!

Attached: colbert8.jpg (664x594, 50.2K)

Why do we hate Islam again?

Attached: 8DCEDCEA-B685-409F-A950-6DB3D1E4FE6D.jpeg (610x343, 46.44K)

I call bullshit.

Zig Forums isn't we faggot and those retards have no coherent belief systems despite trying to maintain the illusion they do.

CAN'T SPELL CUCK WITHOUT UK

Less talk , more burn of moon worshipping peados. Dont telegraph plans to the enemy, twatter is 70% islamically infiltrated so its probably not the best place to plan against the islamcult.

Attached: welllshieee.jpg (480x360, 16.29K)

Will this tard survive jail? Muh vhite people wew. Male Cumskins are attention whores like their women. No one gives a shit about your skin or your life.

Someone actually pays you to write this shit ?

islam is hated because they are in our country, that is all.
any muslims staying in their own shitholes are of no concern to me.

Attached: b3c6cf67d69a912b2e34ba85e48203b6d58374ee762aa4e190c176355a6b2ef7.png (363x484, 148.98K)

You do. You pay with your tears.

We don't give a shit about your shitholes too but your people spread feminism, atheism and what to take away my right of marrying young girls and spread homo shit. The mutt empire steal resources, money etc and europeans are dickless puppets so having them destroyed isn't bad for us at least. Most of european killings done by other europeans in wws and are just butthurt that we aren't pozzed like them yet.

(((racist)))

Shit Religion … but all this picture proves is that Islam still has Moral Authority over its population ….

I'm not jew, you fucking sand nigger

Color me shocked