Demi Rose goes underwear-free shopping in Ibiza

She's no stranger to grabbing attention wherever she goes.

And Demi Rose ensured all eyes were well and truly on her as she headed out shopping in Ibiza Town on Wednesday while shooting content for her brand new app.

The model, 23, put on a typically racy display as she went underwear-free for the occasion and slipped her bombshell curves into sheer crochet co-ords while browsing the goods on offer.

Tyga's ex wore her caramel-coloured locks down to her waist in loose curls as she displayed her washboard abs in a bardot crop top.

The Instagram star showed off her peachy posterior in form-fitting flares as she strutted her stuff through the streets of Ibiza with her pet pooch.

Demi achieved her flawless look by applying soft hues of make-up and she accessorised with scarlet tinted sunglasses to match her attire.

As a social media influencer with more than seven million Instagram followers, it was no wonder the selfie queen was snapping pictures on her sunny walk.
archive.fo/tHkoO

Attached: Demi_Rose.jpg (634x755, 118.3K)

Also, this shit ain't news.

kill yourself

I lost my boner here. Women should have flat tummies but not washboard abs. That's gross.

Speaking of fat…..

I've never heard of this stupid bitch before in my life, but she's a big fat pig.

Big tits are disgusting, and hers are particularly disgusting

She's fat and her face looks weird. She's a fat stupid Pig, and anybody attracted to big disgusting breasts like hers obviously never gets any pussy

It's a proven fact that only uneducated sexually inexperienced men are fixated on big tits

Spoken just like a faggot fashion designer on a women's tv show

Gay as shit

men go to space.

women do this.

I know reminds me of the king of faggots Elvis

Attached: Sleeveless, Scarf, and Wide Wristband.jpg (562x556, 27.51K)

FTFY for [current year] shenanigans

Enjoying your aids?

Attached: Nick_Adams_Elvis_Presley.jpg (394x263, 31.44K)

wat

literal fat elvis here

Found the pedo. Also, those aren't exactly 'big'. Larger than average maybe, but not big.

The opinion of a man who tried to scam a dunkin doughnuts holds little clout

fatass, gross
quit getting fucking nigger butt implants

Squats and leg press

Women can't do anything right.

Each of her legs is fatter than my waist…..

Her breasts are nauseating

If she took her clothes off, I'd literally gag

I suppose it must be tough being gay and all.

If you only knew how many women and teenaged girls I've fucked….

trust me……………………

if you only knew the half of it, you'd run and bury your head in the sand………….

I've easily turned down 100 times more women than you will ever fuck in your entire life….

(and the fat pig in the photo is the type I'd turn down)

lol

lel

Unless she has a hc sextape easily accessible via torrent I don't give a fuck about this higher grade roastie.

>Demi achieved her flawless look by applying soft hues of make-up and she accessorised with scarlet tinted sunglasses to match her attire showing her rockin' bewbs like a common whore
FTFY

this isn't news

HOT

I am sure she did it with no security totally on a whim.
See, you are all just racists

this isn't news and OP is a faggot