Someone is Trying to Govern the Internet Again

Zig Forums, a group of Swedish internet vigilantes are trying to govern the internet. More specifically, websites that host 3D printed weapons, like the Liberator and Songbird pistols. They're doing this by spamming the websites with phony uploads, claiming to be one of the pistols, but instead, is a model of that goddamn knotted-barrel revolver thing. Of course, this is useless against websites that show CAD previews, but it's still fucking annoying. Leave our goddamn physibles alone, Sweden. You can't stop humans from arming themselves.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/02/27/non-violence-torrent-3d-printed-gun/

vimeo.com/314435907

Of course, there are plenty of websites that only host the files (such as herohog.com/GunBuilds/), and can't have anything uploaded, and websites that have file previews, but websites like The Pirate Bay are going to be hit pretty hard by this.

The only thing that annoys me more than the project itself is that they constantly refer to 3D printed gun file distribution as "the 3D printed gun market", which is so obviously wrong, it pisses me off. The 3D printed gun community (actually, the entire 3D printing community) is literally the most open source community next to Linux and GNU.

This will be crossposted to Zig Forums in a little while.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (911x573, 63.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

herohog.com/GunBuilds/Liberator_STL_Files.zip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomeranian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thing you can make up bullshit this well. I enjoy some good fiction between studying history.

Attached: Germans_in_Oslo_9_April_1940.jpg (797x517 118.06 KB, 38.02K)

As if we needed more proof that nords are fully cucked, now we see them doing damage control on something totally unrelated to nordic wank

You fuck off, anti-gun shitskin

They should stop sucking nigger dick and paying gibs for muzzies.

I'm pretty sure they got bored of that and started telling people what to do for the time being

And I thought burgers were historically illiterate, but this is just sad, I can see why you would want to even compensate since you guys founded Iceland, Greenland and Canada (and that’s it for your historical contribution) then spent the next couple centuries as cannon fodder for Denamrk or Sweden and be so desperate to cling on to the actual relevant Nord’s accomplishments. But this is just pathetic.

Fucking More Anti Sweden Shills And Leafs

Watch yourselfves you damn Kids

Before i unleash my belt on you

Attached: NordicsMiddleeast.jpg (672x2856 73.54 KB, 606.08K)

Go back To reddit you damn CNN Shills

Attached: Conquests of Goths and SvearIncomlete.png (1280x1159 922.56 KB, 518.99K)

Daily reminder that there are only a few million swedes in the world.

Its population is lesser than a single city in a populous country.

Attached: MEDS&JEWSJPEG.jpg (930x3452 949.05 KB, 2.14M)

Divide and conquer.

Silence you american Filth

We conquered the world kid

And i will gladly do so again

With your people burnt and Genocided

Attached: Incomplete.png (1404x923, 537.62K)

Amerimongrel 46% Thinking he knows anything more
Your a Kid faggot

The only divide and conquer here is the Anti Sweden Shilling from CNN Jewish Propaganda

Attached: RACEMIXINGREDPILL.png (1333x937, 1.14M)

Zig Forums is a nordicist board

Attached: SWE FIN.png (965x426, 578.26K)

Denna tråd tillhör Sverige

Attached: swarje3.png (1280x1024 484.56 KB, 254.65K)

Muttspamer changed his tactics, still is painfully obvious.

Yes

you are the muttspammer

Now get yourself removed kid

Attached: 1221212112.jpg (1000x2662, 1.36M)

Instant reply, all the evidence we need.

Watch it kid

Im older than you American filth

I thought Trump and Jesus are not Aryans…

>(((Bohr)))
Nice try hapa.

30 years war as well as deluge was pretty much germans versus german mercenaries, since real swedish army got absolutly obliterated by poles in a previous conflicts, l dont rember where but l rember that it had one of the few documented cavalry charges frontally at pikeman that worked

trump is not but Jesus is pure Cannanite, which means he was a member of the kingdom of israel but wasnt a part of the tribe of judah from which modern jewry sterns
racially he would be closest to modern day lebanese/syrians/palestinians
so borderline-white.

Nigger what the fuck is this shit?

Liberals can't even troll right.

wot

Sorry mate, but my genetic is far superior than the genetics of all of the pic related. And also, I'm far more handsome than all of them, even while having dark hair and brown eyes. Ask any aryan woman. Plus, none of them were successful. So what's the point in your picture?

Wow, I sure love /int/

Successful shill is successful.
Why doesn't BO appoint an American or Euro mod already?

Can we just ban continental Europeans already?

Attached: cringe days.png (300x301, 106.94K)

That’s what I’m saying, the sperg is taking credit for what both sides of the war did even though both sides were mostly made up of Germans. German Catholics hanging a village of German protestants isn’t a Swedish action.

What the fuck is with the ethnicity bullshit? This is a thread on Diane Feinstein's new bill. Go to Zig Forums and start your own threads, dumbasses.

Sorry, wrong context guys. *This is a thread on an internet vigilante group against 3D printed guns. Still, go to Zig Forums and make your own threads.

Good joke.

Attached: 06fa86e7db58ca93f160dbdb52bcd262cfbe2e121afd85ccc11ad7757fa9544f.jpg (662x664, 50K)

Wait, the liberator hasn't changed since the initial release? is that right? anyone who knows about this can direct me to more up to date resources?
A friend promised to let me print 1 gun and I want to make it worth it

Filter and report the /int/posters, spread this topic to real people. Don't let them silence this.

That's certainly the plan. I'm going to try to get an account on SuprBay Forums (The Pirate Bay's forum, if you didn't know)

Oh so it really hasn't been updated since 2013.
Kind of underwhelming, I was expecting to be printing something a little better by now.

Know your place, mutt :)

Attached: tW36wFz.jpg (1673x885 15.72 KB, 1.77M)

Didn't the swedes get btfo by the glorious Preußen army?
Also
I bet you've got a big nose, too, don't you faggot.

Yeah, actually they did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomeranian_War
They won both diplomatically (according to the page) and also lost ~1,000 fewer troops than the swedes, even if they did lose a few ships, ships are expendable, 1,000 fathers, brothers, and sons worth of men aren't so easily replaced.

Not to mention the German-Danish war, where the Danish-Norwegian army with Swedish volunteers got BTFO by the German confederation.

That's probably the one I was thinking of, but a good example aswell I saw a scene from a movie about it where the virgin danes had shitty black powder muskets while the chad prussians had bolt action rifle and kicked their asses
Deutschland über alles

How the fuck do battles like this happen unironically? Is it the fault of the common soldiers or is it purely the fault of whoever was in charge? Is it a mix of both? Did the terrain play a huge difference?
How the fuck do you have almost 11 thousand battle-hardened mercenaries in plate armor lose against roughly 4K polish knights?

Attached: sad_roman.jpg (400x399, 153.23K)

Needlerifles are pretty aesthetic despite blasting gas into your face.

Plate armor, as good an advantage as it is, only goes so far. You can be wearing full riot gear/body armor, but if you catch a blast from a bomb your fucked. Such as getting a giant steel rod rammed into your chest with 1 horse power of torque, at the very last your getting knocked the down, not to mention getting your fucking ribcage shattered.
Combine that with a vigor and a kind of oorah, and you get a very formidable force.

Still better than having the enemy blast lead into your face.
TBH that rifle alone is probably what turned the tide of the war. Simply the sheer mass of projectiles they were able to fling at the enemy would outmatch even 10 muskets or more.

I forgot to add the best part is when the dirty communist fuck gets his shit pushed in during the middle of the night.

fuckin hell m8, it's too late for me to be laughing like this

Yes, but my main question was, how the fuck do you lose against an enemy you outnumber by 7,000 troops?

Couldn't tell you sadly, but I will say that the Swedes aren't entirely at fault. Poland at that time period was just pretty fucking terrifying. There's quite a few battles like this.

Attached: battle-of-hodow-part-of-the-polish-ottoman-war-1683-1699-11-4365006.png (500x311, 90.5K)

I don't know what you wanted from extruded plastic

The Prussian needle gun was a great advantage until the Franco-Prussian war, where the Frogs already had a superior rifle. It could be reloaded without needing to use a push rod like traditional muskets which meant it could be fired and used entirely while laying down. It was much faster too, I saw a video at the Dresden War Museum comparing the reload speed of the needle gun to the Austrian’s rifle at the time of the Austro-Prussian war and it was something like 3x as fast (in non battle conditions obviously).

This.
Easier to google than expected.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x768, 809.91K)

I stand corrected, good find. I was thinking all there was was those shitty single shots

Pepper-box pistols will be the go-to for 3D printed guns. There's more than one barrel, so you can shoot more than once without the thing exploding in your face

I remember having that nerf gun as a kid

Wasn't that the war that was essentially over but then the Swedes showed up to massacre countless more innocents?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (495x738, 953.51K)

You might be on to something.

Attached: yuros.gif (498x498, 612.95K)

Bohemia
Everyone started joining in at the end regardless of religion, or more so became a Habsburg vs Habsburg enemies war.

Pathetic. We should insert "The Great Replacement" or whatever else they really don't the want public to see into Swedish government form pdfs and upload these files everywhere.

Thank me later

We even fucking asked those jerks to just take the rest of the clay already.
And they rejected us.

Attached: 1365461091777.png (457x425, 51.39K)

if anyone just watched the house judicial commitee meeting about white nationalism, you now know the federal government has targeted us for extermination, and will hunt us themselves and allow the brown hordes to kill us with impunity. never forget it was the federal government who declared war against our right to exist and defend our nation.

lock and load, kill anyone who targets you

Attached: OPEN SEASON ON THE WHITE MAN.jpg (836x980, 91.25K)

This tbh

Attached: pepeganda2.webm (854x480, 15.38M)

Was the war at least the Danes fault? It's hard to root for the obviously superior side in a conflict unless the people they're curbstomping deserve it

I'm assuming this is about the First Schleswig, War, and while we did end up taking about 1000 more casualties than the Germans, I wouldn't consider it getting BTFO. The Second Schleswig war is a completely different story though, in which we got absoulely fucked.

I'm not really sure whose fault it was in the end. The war happened because of disagreements on the political status of the states of Schleswig, Holstein and Laurenburg The two latter states were both members of the German confederacy but also in personal union with the Danish king, while Schleswig was a fief to Denmark.
German nationalists wanted complete independence and membership in the Germany Confederacy for all the the disputed states as they saw Schleswig and Holstein as one entity, while Danish nationalist wanted Schleswig to remain a part of Denmark. In 1846 the Danish king dies, resulting in the German nationalists making demands for independence for all states in 1848. These demands are largely met in the case of Holstein and Laurenburg, but for not Schleswig. A bunch of both Danish and German political butthurt later, a Schleswig-Holstein rebellion with Prussian support happens which leads to First Schleswig. At the end of this war, in 1851, nothing has changed. Schleswig, Holstein and Laurenburg's political status is the effectively the same as before war and as such the dispute remained unresolved. Later Bismarck shows up, takes advantage of the situation as to strengthen Prussian and thus starts the 2. Schleswig war.
I had to simplify a few of the political matters to keep this somewhat short as there was so much shit going on at this time, but I believe this should shed some light on the topic.

Attached: Treårskrigen.jpg (1280x943, 321.86K)

Didn’t you guys offer joining the German Confederation in ‘64 but Bismarck declined?
Well if he would’ve agreed there would have been an uproar in Sweden, Great Britain, France etc. but playing with the thought seems nice.

You're right, though as much as I generally like you guys I don't believe it would have been a stable long-term solution.
Bismarck declined due to the reasons you mentioned, but in particular because of France. The Danish king desperately wanted to maintain the integrity of the Danish realm, meaning some kind of control of Schleswig and Holstein, as the situation was extremely desperate after the defeat in 1864. He thought joining the German Confederation was the way to go about this, went ahead and fired the entire government then contacted King Wilhelm I through King Leopold. He did get approval from the reinstated ministers at a later point, but these requests were also declined by the German Confederation.
Bismarck even offered to let us keep Schleswig at some point, but due to the ridiculously incompetent politicians participating in the negotiations we didn't even get that.

Is there anyone there who is even publicly complaining about the sheer amount of cuckoldry coming from that country?
Even the UK with all of its nanny state bullshit has loads of people openly fed up with faggotry, but I never see anything like that from Sweden.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES