What does Zig Forums think of the Jesuits?

What does Zig Forums think of the Jesuits?

Attached: jebbiesa.jpg (800x495, 45.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eocinstitute.org/meditation/meditation-and-jesus-what-was-their-relationship/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 409.gif (420x315, 520.32K)

Attached: mw84996.jpg (241x325, 37.8K)

I see that you're new here

I'm not up on the conspiracy theory bullshit, but the Jesuit parishes in my city seems pretty okay.
One is attached to a school in the rich part of town. They don't shy away from confronting modern scientific theory in a biblical light, but instead emphasize critical thinking and discernment when approaching any secular topic.
The other is both a seminary and shelter. They feed and house the homeless in our most ravaged ghetto, coordinate volunteer activities of all kinds, conduct a native American rite mass, and have outreach groups to evangelize and reform niche sections of the populace. Meaning they don't actively hate the gays but instead provide a guiding light for their eventual conversion.
They have resources and are tightly organized to make the most of them. They still struggle in a secular world, but have smoothed out their efforts to stay effective.

And the Pope is a Jesuit. So I guess that's a thing. It's been refreshing to hear him get in trouble for saying we should just winnie the pooh love one another.
Oh, and in the apostlistic letters, Paul says that homosexuality was inflicted on the Romans by God. When old boy says "God made you gay," I don't see an issue with the statement.

Attached: 845570c7b6416df38eb3ce19633df88a--roman-catholic-papa-francesco.jpg (720x720, 29.64K)

I hope this is bait.

I like the Jesuit saints.
But now the Jesuits are controlled by the Jews and Satanists.

It's an assessment of what I know from their works within my city.
But yes. I do expect any differing opinion to set a bomb off in here.

Yup, that sounds like the pope.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43.13K)

Attached: YY6OPel.png (342x444, 96.3K)

Except Paul said that this happened as punishment.

Attached: Uhhhhh.png (650x428, 186.18K)

Former based order now plagued by marxists and syncretists (many do Yoga and buddhist meditation).
Must be disbanded for the second time, St.Ignatius Loyola would agree

Yoga is good for your back after long periods of prayer.

Yoga, or Soccer Mom pilates?

I dont' mean Yoga as gymnastic: I mean Yoga as the spiritual meditative practice of Hinduism.
I heard and even met personally (and practiced with them) with Jesuit priests saying you can get closer to the Christian God by Yoga or Zen.

What really makes it disgusting is that the guy was a victim of a pedophile priest. If not for that perverted interference in his sexual development warping his mind he may have grown up to be a normal, healthy heterosexual man. But instead of blaming the priest, the pope blames God, essentially saying God would've made him gay anyway even if he hadn't been raped by a gay Catholic priest.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Attached: 22728776_10211485197700499_5973369689946644535_n.jpg (541x493 72.68 KB, 45.89K)

For the most part, I agree with .

I'm still mostly unlearned about Yoga, but I'm a big fan of Zen (Japanese for meditation. I would consider syncretism being merging Buddhism and Christianity, but being a Christian that meditates is, I pray, not syncretism). I don't know about it bringing people closer to God, but I highly recommend it for its benefits in increasing self-awareness and mindfulness. Also there is some evidence Jesus meditated eocinstitute.org/meditation/meditation-and-jesus-what-was-their-relationship/. Book related is written by a self-styled reverend, I don't know if he actually is but the book is quite helpful for Zen basics either way.

Very true. Even the sticky on >>>/yoga/ says so. My question to my friend anons is, do you think its possible to physically practice yoga for its benefits (and I don't mean for new-age hippie ideas of how it benefits, I mean for the scientific benefits its been to be shown to have) without practicing syncretism/satanism?

Attached: ad97cfb3abbfee00f6b9db418ef3f45a.jpg (294x433, 43.98K)

Please listen to what the priest has to say in this video.

God bless.

Thanks for sharing, God bless you. I watched the entire video and I'm surprised how much I agree with most of it. Considering that Yoga was originally developed to both conform with and supplement / expand upon already established ancient Hindu philosophy, beliefs, and worship, its indeed probably impossible to fully "Christianize" the tradition. What got to me most was something he said which reminded me of why I had originally hated the idea of practicing Oriental traditions, that new-age faggots practice them so that they can feel "enlightened", because of a combination of what the video calls the exercise making them feel "euphoric". along with some foolish sense of feeling "cultured" because they spent an hour max exercising with friends… all despite the fact that immediately afterward they return to being idiotic degenerates that don't understand what real enlightenment is.

tbh, I don't know how scientifically proven the benefits of Yoga really are, besides the aforementioned placebo. I'll probably just find scientifically proven and straight-forward exercises to get the benefits of relaxing muscle tension and increasing flexibility instead.

pic obviously SFW, but I'll spoiler because this is a Christian board and they could be dressed more modestly.

Attached: newage-yoga-women.jpg (2000x1125, 451.79K)

>I'm still mostly unlearned about Yoga, but I'm a big fan of Zen (Japanese for meditation. I would consider syncretism being merging Buddhism and Christianity, but being a Christian that meditates is, I pray, not syncretism). I don't know about it bringing people closer to God, but I highly recommend it for its benefits in increasing self-awareness and mindfulness. Also there is some evidence Jesus meditated eocinstitute.org/meditation/meditation-and-jesus-what-was-their-relationship/. Book related is written by a self-styled reverend, I don't know if he actually is but the book is quite helpful for Zen basics either way.
Zen works, that's the problem.
Buddhists, especially in the west, in their proselitism try to be as neutral as possible and present it as just a neutral technique of inner silence and standing still while counting the breath. They say you can do it as an atheists or as a christian, just as anyone can play a guitar or something.
The danger is precisely that you do it, see the benefits and then it leads you away from God.
I saw my mind, and others around me, grow more and more interested in eastern religions, starting to use their words and philosophical distraction.

Zen is a spiritual practice, if you do it only for the psychological benefits it will still spill into your religious practice.
Sooner or later Zen or God will be reduced in the background as you choose your main path. Nobody can serve two masters.
I did my choice and shared my experience. Be vigilant and decide for yourself, it's up to you, just be honest with yourself if you see you are starting to pray less, be less concerned with christianity or using eastern philosophy more.

If I'm not mistaken, Jesuits are pretty much pic related (if you're familiar with Naruto).

Attached: Danzo_talking_to_Root_members.png (1000x563, 453.02K)

but the anbu didn't have a multi-national banking empire to rival the Rothschilds.

As far as we know the Jesuits don't have any banking system themselves.

Check the history of pic related and who was on its board of directors

Attached: Riggs_logo.png (409x243, 6.97K)

Naruto is trash

Whhooooo pedopope oooo

Attached: 4e99daadc8e997d941c4cc3086f5e1af.jpg (600x896, 151.46K)