Dedicated Thread for the Neopagan/Asatru/Vargspammer

You can use this thread to discuss Neopaganism and critique Christianity instead of having to switch from area to area on a VPN, tigger.

Attached: Burzum.jpg (500x282, 24.99K)

there are actually two of us rn

DISCUSS
like I could read it but it's boring and gay, I already get the gist of it anyway, here's (((shitstainity))) tl;dr:
what else is there for me to get from reading the bible? I ask, why would anybody be a christian? you answer, "muh read the bible", this is what is in the bible. that and a bunch of jews rambling on for dozens of pages about building a tabernacle. so why would I believe this shit? I don't trust kikes

Attached: halt.jpg (1124x1080, 178.1K)

Mods delete this!

mods created the thread nerd

I'm not a mod though, but keeping it limited to one thread can actually work for the dude/dudes

Attached: pagan.png (815x819, 312.81K)

so you respond by posting memes instead of answering to my intellectual proposition

you are not helping your cause

If you cared you would say so, as it stands you don't. We would like to open your eyes, truly the living faith of pure love and countless miracles has everything to offer, but as it stands you just seem intent on pissing in Christ's eyes. Rephrase your critique in a way becoming of a rational creature and then we can talk, because believe me I do really want to.

Are you from the UK?

Attached: pagan LARPER (1).png (677x667, 23.93K)

like what do you even mean by this drivel, it gives me the impression that you feel like you're being watched and you have to pander to G-d every second

I was catholic 'til I was like 14 so I know, it's unpleasant

nah Murica why

And then you wonder why we can't take you seriously

erry time

Attached: 19396873_1081306075303151_5181232188399017050_n.jpg (182x276, 10.97K)

Attached: 54822601a1e9f_-_viking-sperm-mdn.jpg (300x399, 15.43K)

Its funny, but Vikings and other such savages were terrible warriors, especially when faced with a true army

Attached: pagans bad warriors.jpg (1532x763, 362.74K)

True. Drink semen from hanged men, goy!

Attached: pagans btfo.jpg (572x199, 28.82K)

“Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour“ -Proverbs 14:9

So yeah, I get the impression that you don't care. I can't say I get the trolling, it's an quite frankly unnatural how much enjoyment you seem to get out of it, but maybe that's because I'm finding myself done with insults at all these days. Nonetheless, if you want to truly understand what I mean, I recommend you go read the Confessions by the philosopher St. Augustine of Hippo. Or really, just read the lives of any saints and how blessed they truly were.

Where is the logical argument or problems against Christianity here? Ever wonder why there are no actual grounded in logic "pagan" apologists? It's because it makes no logical sense, it's not popular for a reason. Give me a good LOGICAL reason on the pagan worldview besides "race" and "kikes". And you keep saying "muh" like it negates what you say after as logical. "Don't trust kikes" isn't a reason for the people who wrote the new testament to die for the things they witnessed and take it to the grave.

Attached: lmao.jpg (255x220, 12.29K)

Matthew 7:6-8 King James Version (KJV)
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

If he's going to persist in being a dog then he will, but confirming that fact, stating it, and sending him off with some philosophy above the drivel he's probably used too is not a bad bet. He's already been trampling on his own initiative and it's fairly limited how much he can rend me.
Again, Broverbs 14:9

AGAIN BROVERBS 14:9 WORD OF THE LORD MATES