Airbnb to expel 'Unite the Right' rally participants

Protesters planning to participate in the "Unite the Right" rally in Washington, D.C., this weekend on the anniversary of the violent clashes in Charlottesville may have some trouble finding a place to stay.

Airbnb is warning users that if they are found to be in violation of the company's policies, they could have their reservations canceled and their accounts removed from the home sharing service.

The company is citing its community values as grounds to cut ties with participants of the rallies, which stemmed from a protest last year to protect Confederate statues – which included neo-Nazi groups – but exploded in violence.

"When we identify and determine that there are those who would be pursuing behavior on the Airbnb platform that would be antithetical to the Airbnb Community Commitment, we seek to take appropriate action, which may include removing them from the platform," according to a statement from Airbnb.

The company says all Airbnb users must agree to its Community Commitment, which states that the user agrees "to treat everyone in the Airbnb community — regardless of their race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age — with respect, and without judgment or bias."

The company canceled accounts and bookings ahead of the original "Unite the Right" rally, which occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Aug. 12, 2017.

"We acted in advance of last year's horrific event in Charlottesville and if we become aware of similar information we won’t hesitate to do so again," according to the company's statement.

abcnews.go.com/US/airbnb-warns-expel-unite-rally-participants/story?id=57121537

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1501x457, 176.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-employers-discriminate-based-on-political-beliefs-or-affiliation.html
nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"you're fascists!" - fascists

The left won't dominate the culture forever, and we will remember how these corporations sided with the Marxists.

It always happens this way. The corporations that stay out of politics profit in the end. They do this in an attempt to get more people booking with their company from the Left, when in reality this won't do anything but screw sales from the Right and in about a decade the Right will remember when the PC culture shifts as it always does.

How would they know if they are renting to a Literal nazi though?

check em

Attached: illegal image.jpg (750x430, 33.32K)

Checked

Attached: Christ's_Sake.jpg (800x900, 284.79K)

Is it even legal to deny service on political grounds?

I guess they expect them to literally wear swastikas.

checked and keked

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-employers-discriminate-based-on-political-beliefs-or-affiliation.html

You know. This could potentially be used to fire uppity niggers for being democrats and uppity cunts for being feminists.

This. History repeats itself.

About that…

Attached: 32638.jpg (500x402, 98.96K)

Im not sure, but i know its illegal if its because of your religion or skin color.
So thats something.

About that…
nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

Attached: Untitled.png (626x638, 611.48K)

Except one post is about keeping the integrity of a business, and your is about losing paying customers because of a hat.

One thing I've noticed about some (not all) people on both sides of conservative vs liberal view points is no matter what side you are on it is that both seem to insult the IQ in some way of the other in their ramblings.

From one insulting logic, reading, or comprehension to one just flat out saying they are dumb.

Then some on both sides go and only accuse the other side of being the only one to do this very thing. Its rather funny.

Go to a bar in a crotchless gimpsuit and then order a beer, I'm sure they won't throw you out since you're a paying customer. You couldn't possibly be driving away other paying customers by doing that either, leading to a net loss of profit for them from you being there.

Why do dumbasses keep insisting that businesses are purely, 100% driven by profit? Do they forget that there are human beings that run those and which have their own personal and political beliefs that may run at odds with profitability?

For fuck's sake people, you're on Earth not on Vulcan or Ferenginar.

Also, fuck /liberty/ for being retarded enough to fall for the 100% about profit meme.

underrated post tbh

It's strange making all encompassing decisions for something that utilizes other people's houses as their business.

Attached: ProbioticGraphic.jpg (735x1922, 128.93K)

Start your own version of AirBnB then.

Fuck Airbnb. I worked for this cult for too long; all they do is breed cancer. Brian (CEO) the ex-roid monkey is a raging douche who honestly believes the world’s problems can be fixed by holding hands and singing songs. Joe is a closet homosexual and Nate is probably a Jew, but he has a wife and kid, so I know he’s not a raging queer like Brian and Joe.

This company does everything to take your identity and mold you into one of their progressive foot soldiers. If you don’t march to the beat of their drum; you will be exiled and hated, company wide. Every small issue, is a big issue. I would compare it to high school girl drama…x10. The company is saturated with queers so hopefully you get the idea. Anyone who uses their site has a right to be worried. I would say 80-90% of the profiles are looked into. They log email addresses, phone numbers, cc #s, IP addresses, device IDs, their “verified ID” stores copies of people’s legal identification and they have them on record to look at anytime. There are numerous employees scanning “suspect” profiles, listings, messages, etc all trying to catch the illegal shit that goes down on their poorly policed platform. I’m talking about fraud, theft, assualt(s), human trafficking, money laundering, the list doesn’t end. I almost forgot to mention, HALF+ of the employees can see this stored data. When you’re hired, there is no security clearances required and only a bullshit background check is conducted. Any decent social engineer could get employed there and commit fraud on a global scale.

When I read the title of this post it didn’t surprise me in the slightest; I’m only surprised it didn happen sooner. As I said in the beginning, #fuckAirbnb

There's a difference in how it's done. Liberals insult conservatives for being uneducated "hicks" e.g. "rubes" keeping our nation from "progressing." Conservatives insult liberals for being overeducated idiots who have no street smarts and who'd likely get shot by the niggers they're trying to protect. Those are completely different ways of thinking. One is saying they're superior to the other because of a fancy piece of paper that cost too damn much money. The other is saying that they're idiots BECAUSE they think their unemployed ass is superior to some redneck who made millions selling duck whistles or plastic cones that go over saplings to retain moisture. Horseshoe theory aside, they're both idiots because they both want to take away my freedoms whether it's my weed or my guns.

OR MAGA HATS

you aren't making much a of a case for the Looney Left user.

Attached: 1533960003646.jpg (960x619, 96.6K)