How Donald Trump just keeps winning

Here's an amazing stat: In the last 14 contested Republican primaries where President Donald Trump has endorsed a candidate, his pick has won – or is leading – all 14 times.
That's remarkable. (Hat tip to WaPo's James Hohmann for doing the math!) And it speaks to the fact that despite Trump's weak numbers among the general populace, he remains a massively powerful force within the GOP – someone who can make and break candidacies with a single tweet.
Trump, never one to avoid the tooting of his own horn, tweeted this out on Wednesday morning: "5 for 5!" Presumably, that's a reference to Trump's endorsement record on Tuesday – counting Troy Balderson's apparent win in the Ohio congressional special election and Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley's easy win in the state's Senate primary race alongside Kobach, Schuette and James.
In a subsequent tweet, Trump offered his conclusion based on Tuesday's results:
"As long as I campaign and/or support Senate and House candidates (within reason), they will win! I LOVE the people, & they certainly seem to like the job I'm doing. If I find the time, in between China, Iran, the Economy and much more, which I must, we will have a giant Red Wave!"

archive.fo/e9Mid

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6arNiQt-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is very funny to watch this stuff.
The democrats are so desperate to win something they have spent millions promoting their candidates in these 'seat warmer' elections, and they still lose because of one tweet from Trump.

By having close connections to israel of course :^)

Attached: c1bb8d2e63a0c3716f2e02b6e9e0f6aa26eb67684eb465eb1ed35bd532b4d8fa.jpg (474x440, 34.33K)

It is called 4D Chess

Israel did nothing wrong. Trump won because of Zig Forums but the fact he keeps winning also proves he doesn't need Zig Forums. Start a Reich in fucking Germany you retards

(hohmann)
I am sick of hearing about the jews

Newfag spotted

Sucking Jew dick that's how

Except for selling U.S. military secrets.
Except for stealing and selling U.S. technology.
Except for leading the U.S. into a war we had no business fighting.
Except for completely taking control of the mainstream news media in the U.S.
Except for using their "greatest ally" to help them steal more and more land.

I hate Zig Forums. Throwing that out there. They are, these days, nothing but the flipside of the unthinking leftist coin. That said, I hate Juden so very much more.

You mean because of Kushner shillbots

Donald Trump isn't winning. The left is just too stupid to stop losing.

no worries we will keep winning

Attached: maga.gif (500x500, 1.17M)

Attached: chokehold.gif (300x226, 8.35M)

Attached: oyveyim.jpg (1600x1067, 100.09K)

Attached: Smug Nostalgia Critic.gif (500x586, 416.61K)

WINNING

Attached: 70aeb7c9ec4e8177a0eb43a85fbb6d08d7e86b5b53bd0cd676d565357e3d4df9.png (728x729, 392.99K)

People voted because he said he'd do X Y and Z.
He's doing X Y and Z.
(((MSM))) are shocked that his support only grows.

Trump had a 1-3% chance of winning POTUS anda 0-1% chance of winning the primary nom.

this is the true winning

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Attached: 5ed90362e52082d824b2d8e941a03e5f90cae5fe3b3aad9d35d9272a9d83f22f.png (800x800, 448.64K)

Attached: 1428542824284.jpg (362x344, 59.31K)

>(((Israel did nothing wrong.)))
Good goy, have a shekel

Zig Forums never stops trying does it?

Trying what?
Trying our patience?

It's funny, because you guys try to make it out like you look at hard evidence and are willing to draw conclusions that go against what you or society wants to hear, but when anybody calls you out on the former, you reveal yourself as a mirror image of the triggered snowflakes at the other end of the autism political spectrum. inb4 this doesn't post because Jim is another pantywaste who gets triggered by certain images.

Attached: 80554fdd8879a1c4270ba136058cc2eb520bf4479a209db0b17fdcb1f98d63a0.png (1202x1001, 516.59K)

It's funny, because you guys try to make it out like you look at hard evidence and are willing to draw conclusions that go against what you or society wants to hear, but when anybody calls you out on the former, you reveal yourself as a mirror image of the triggered snowflakes at the other end of the autism political spectrum. inb4 this doesn't post because Jim is another pantywaste who gets triggered by certain images.

Attached: b347c67b8e8f132ae9efeac27b188b82e0c8f8a515fadcc65138318d69ea6cc9.jpg (741x513, 66.27K)

lol great site retard

Attached: 655352ebd4f9d842b109793a1aaec352922246dc09df0bc6f13323430f7c8945.jpeg.jpg (311x304, 36.07K)

Nice templates, it even comes with a random propaganda picture so you don't have to take time to pick one.
Totally not obvious by the way.

Attached: Johnny Likes Him.jpg (362x344, 35.59K)

That doesn't seem very funny. In fact, i refute the very premise of your template pasta because nothing you posted is remotely funny at all. The pathetic reasoning behind your pasta is, at best, a cringe-inducing shell of an argument that makes me question your capacity. Not even your simplistic, commonplace way of thinking is funny.

So no, it's not funny. ((You're)) not funny, so try harder or stop.

t. trump shills projecting their faulty cointelpro tactics

no, pic related is random

you know what's funny? that you think anybody, especially your orange retard, gives half a fujck about you or your retardate opinions
good because you suck dicks at arguing and I'm sick of wasting my time showing everyone what a massive downsie you are

Attached: 2-guys-1-horse-horse-guy-temple-india-demotivational-poster-1221851034.jpg (640x552, 76.87K)

inflated sense of self-importance. nobody here is of the demographic that cares or even knows how to vote.

fixed that for you

this is where you're wrong. trump said he'd do xyz and he's done anything but. the swamp is overflowing thanks to him, the rich elite got the biggest tax cut they ever received in history, the deficit is growing at a record pace as a result and guess who's going to pay for all this? you.

Given the chans allow for free and near anonymous exchanges of information,unlike the controlled safe spaces of the MsM and very politically biased social media. As one of many newfags brought here by the massive overreaction by the Msm about what goes on here im inclined to agree this place probably did help Trump get elected ..more than seth rich. Truth scares liars it seems.

Attached: genetic dud.webm (640x360, 7.82M)

the funniest thing is that you morons don't know what a primary is lol

sorry, but I find it difficult to believe someone saw a meme and thought that this time they'll go out and vote instead of sit home and whine about how all the candidates are shit.

oh great it's another fucking reddit grandma

lol didn't you retards start with that shit after the election?

Russian jew puppet manchild who is going to start ww3 with russia.

I have not seen so much truth in a single post here in too long. Glad some people still have sense.

yea think of it as a trail run

when a dem say gets 50,000 votes
and the Republican say gets 200,000 votes in the primary

doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who going to win when the election is held

(well other then the votes from the dead and illegals of course)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6arNiQt-g

Trump wins too much.

Attached: qgf.jpg (512x450, 50.74K)