Gunstore owners

Why are gunstore owners such pricks? I have yet to walk into a gunstore where the owners aren't humongous assholes for no fucking reason. They ignore customers, they get indignant when you ask questions, they get pissy if you want to compare, even asking for basic fucking directions elicits groans. All the shops near my house are like this, I thought it was just a WA thing, but I got o OR and it's the same fucking thing.This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't charge outrageous fucking prices on their shit.

How do these places even stay business?

Attached: spooky ninja.jpg (866x1300, 77.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/get/CCDrq1mRePQDB/opchan acidman cake recipes.zip
outdoorlife.com/why-we-are-losing-hunters-and-how-to-fix-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The reason could be because you're on the west coast, just because they work at a gunstore doesn't mean they're red, they could just be there for a paycheck or boomers that only believe in hunting.

>states with the biggest influx of (((Californians))) next to Colorado and Texas
We will never know.

Attached: 1463022676968.jpg (479x647, 81.32K)

it's not just the West Coast
they're probably pissed because we're always trying to get stuff the cheapest and buy online. If their only response is to prick about this perfectly logical action, fuck'em, let them burn. I never buy from gun stores and actively go to big box stores like academy or cabela's.

The only bad experiences I’ve had with gun store employees were in Walmarts and Cabbelas. They weren’t even that bad. It was just that they were kind of annoying and invasive.

I've found one that didn't have pricks running the place. That store isn't owned by cops/ex cops, like so many others are.
That said, I think it's something about boomer era gun culture that makes so many gun owners in general act like assholes.
Only very recently in my life have I seen gun culture become less pretentious, cocky and full of pricks. I think it's the fact that boomers are dying off and that Gen X and the younger generations are starting to make their way into the hobby/culture, and given how much easier exposure to gun culture is thanks to YouTube, the web, and even video games, I think there is less mysticism about it, less elitism in the hobby that the boomers experienced/created.

They've always been assholes. Even before the web became such a massive online shopping outlet.

Sort of same deal here in aust. ive worked at all the major gun shops here in sydney where i found its the opposite. Other then the st marys gun shop all the shop owners and their staff are top blokes who clearly know what their doing and do try to keep up with changing gun laws, its the customers who are the fucking idiots.

From pro gun control boomers who hate gun shops yet own guns to cashed up zoomers who finally got their gun license and have more money then brains, these people flip-flop around trying to decide what they want and tend to buy the most expensive rifles, shotguns or handguns we have in stock because…..?????

Fuck St Marys, those pricks have no customer service skills and hurt shooting in general since thats what everyone talks about when people bring up gun shops.

just as an addendum, by and large the places where I met the nicest gun people were at gunshows. I go to the Lewiston shows every year and the people there are just straight up friendly. They don't mind if you're just browsing, they're more than happy to answer your questions, and they almost always cut deals. I'm sure there are exceptions but these are the places where I meet the cool people.

Attached: nice.png (942x752, 1.6M)

In CommieNY I've had decent experiences with Cabela's, Walmart is typical Walmart in terms of customer service. The largest dedicated gun store in the area is sort of a bad experience because employees always try to upsell when you don't want to buy the most expensive on the shelf/in the case.

My LGS in rural PA is pretty nice. The employees are pretty chill. The only thing is the inconsistency of the shotgun shells they have in stock.

What do you mean?

My issue here is that they're too friendly, and also want to sell me on stupid, gimicky, expensive shit.
Last time I was in a gun store, I got an earful how the IRS was buying up ammo and how the happenings were coming. It was rather remarkable.

speaking of gunstore assholes, what happened to Acidman?

Attached: 718aef4a752ab8136fdf2dbef088b19e-imagejpeg.jpg (250x264, 13.4K)

Walmart was nice enough to me. They just also had no idea what the fuck they were doing, and seemed to be generally improperly trained.
I'm a bit worried something might some day come up as a result of it.

The only thing I can say about here, is that the gun store owners tend to be overcharging you when they're friendly, or are complete fucking fudds who get blue in the face when you tell them you want a handgun for concealed carry or home defense instead of… Whatever the fuck else would you even use a fucking hand gun for instead of a shotgun/rifle, and why do they always get fucking angry about you saying you want it for CC/Home Defense?

Attached: b33446171c592b68974d1865f2e4c7f9ddc54b43538c8a1da2b9c2318f7f6a8e.jpg (488x410, 48.42K)

Typically the Wal-Mart store clerks in charge of the guns cabinet is either a supervisor, or someone like the tobacco clerk/electronics clerk/key-making clerk who they just gave keys to the gun cases as well since they had to go through the management filing process to get him keys for something unrelated. It's like asking someone who hasn't touched a cigarette in their life to run the cigarette counter for the first time in their lives- except with guns/ammo instead. I have found that buying buckshot was one of the only times I have ever been stopped/searched leaving a Wal-Mart, which was kinda funny.

Last I saw of him he got super involved with gamergate, and by merit of existing spread so much of ass pain among anti-gamergaters/goons/leftypol that they created their own boards on Zig Forums dedicated to spending all their time and energy cooking up schemes to try to bring him personal ruin. He eventually got doxxed because of an ancient archive.is page of an operatorchan post he made that had a relfection of a scratched out address on a box or something. He got so many death threats and people swatting his house the FBI got involved. He continued on for a year or so but eventually disappeared, or at least stopped creating shitstorms so massive that they spilled over into places I actually lurk.

And speaking of operatochan, a few years ago they finally succumbed to the obvious outcome of their retarded "libertarian" moderation practices and tripfag circlejerking. Every good poster basically left because:
[1] a self proclaimed arab sjw goon made it (((her))) life mission to annoy the fuck out of everyone with constant pilpuls
[2] the mods falling all over themselves to white knight for her because "she adds much needed diversity"
[3] constant eftypol/batguano spam on the only boards people talked on.
I gotta say, the accomplishment of being an even worse group of moderator fuckups than Serv was a real team effort.

Attached: t86266_hmdruggie.jpg (454x384 8.23 KB, 52.82K)

I was gonna say this about small, local FFL dealers. I have a puny hole in the wall place with a show room not much bigger than a bedroom that I go to and it ALWAYS has something super rare or bizarre hanging around. The staff are all super nice people as long as you show them you know what you're talking about and don't act like a jackass and they will order pretty much anything for you. They also have a professional gunsmith which is a rarity these days.

They have had all order of stupid shit in like 5 calicos of varying models yes, I bought one including one from the 80s with a double digit serial number and original box, an SVT-40 in the US, a zip 22, and a Hudson 9.

I ordered my first gun from them a day before Vegas and they got into a fight with a distributor to get it to me for the price we agreed on and because of the inconvenience they threw in a couple free Pmags and 50 rounds free.

Its right on my way back from the daily grind so I stop there often. And because I stop there often and help around they throw me free shit like old paladin press VHS tapes and half-boxes of ammo. So basically what strelok said. Make friends with a small time FFL and stay loyal. They will treat you right.
sage for a fucking awful reddit tier blogpost that will infuriate everyone who has had such shitty experiences in the past

Attached: 1463696639149.jpg (679x960, 157.09K)

Boomers are like that with everything whether it be guns, cars, or even music. If you think gun store owners are bad try going into any kind of music related business owned by an old hippie or metalhead. They'll get mad at you just walking in the store.

Never had that problem myself, have you tried not being a nigger?

This thread piqued me to go in the Strayan gun shops and find out what they are going to be.

Do either of you have an archive/screencap of that particular, chemistry-related post of his from operatorchan? It got deleted a while back and I was too stupid to save it beforehand.

wait, so you're not supposed to walk in with your pants sagging to your ankles, wearing a ski mask, and yell profanity every 3 seconds? I thought that good manners.

Attached: 651b9cdf55f03b825634fef82a291587539a442745b7191f62d3e9700ea8133b.jpg (284x292, 25.29K)

Im in central OR and have the same experience with my local store: very friendly knowledgable staff who understand my desire to protect me and mine. Even gave me a pocket constitution with my handgun purchase.

If you're talking about his guides to explosives (which honestly, are probably the least likely to blow you up compared to any other internet source), I do have them somewhere in my archives

Later this evening I'll pack them up for you.

It's absolutely a boomer thing. My local place is run by an old guy but has younger guys working there that are in their 20s and 30s, and they do everything they can to keep the owner away from the counter because he's such an unreasonable asshole to customers.
I remember the first time I met the owner I was with my dad, and I asked him later on why he thought the guy'd been such an asshole, and my dad said that's just how gun store owners act. Apparently boomers have just been raised to believe customer service shouldn't exist in gun stores.

Gunshows are full of cool people. Gunstores on the other hand, have a monopoly on baby boomers who take their job way too seriously

Please. Sissyfag went to the FBI against anons as an informant because he got trolled. Pushing this narrative that everyone that didn't follow his MUH OPTICS BASED ECELEBS LEAD THE WAY goyimergate method is cancer.

The correct answer is mostly boomerism. I remember going 1911 shopping with dad as a kid. He'd see some faggot ass, engraved 1911 in a magazine and break a sweat. Next thing, we'd be standing in front of a gun counter listening to some prick spout fudd lore for 2 hours trying to sell dad a different model because they didn't have the one he wanted in stock. Dad, being a fellow boomer and subject to propaganda and fantasy, would sit there nodding his head as the pretentious store worker would trash the model he wanted and upsell him on whatever was in the case.

You haven't actually owned a gun until you've had a boomer in a Wal-Mart wolf t-shirt tell you how their $400 M91/30 round receiver is better than a Mauser 98 because "The Soviets won the war".

Attached: 91g07EvdK-L._UL1500_.jpg (1406x1500, 304.74K)

Please, have you ever had a man tell you that 5.56 was made to wound, and wouldn't work on a hog, unlike the good ol mosin or SKS, chambered in good 'ol 7.62 for tha stoppah powah?

Wait, 5.56 WASN'T made to wound? Why would the Army adopt something that kills people? I'm pretty sure that things that kill people are against the Geneva convention, just like Shotguns, hollow points, flamethrowers, .50 cal, etc. Good thing the Army doesn't use any of those things…

The army just doesn't know how to use anything correctly, like using a claw hammer to install the barrel of an AK, or something like that.

maybe they are constantly "tested" by anti-gun fags trying to trick them into some error.

Checking those dubs with gratitude.

ATF send in plain clothes agents all the fucking time, nothing like them sending some negro with a heavy southern accent into the shop asking for a chopper or some shit. Suffice to say he got chased out crying.

Good news, turns out I had already compiled the relevant threads 5 fucking years ago, which saves me some time. volafile.org/get/CCDrq1mRePQDB/opchan acidman cake recipes.zip

Hopefully it's made perfectly clear that unless explosive chemistry is your job, you probably aren't careful and knowledgeable enough to fuck around with this sort of thing for long. There's a reason peaceful arab civilians usually scavenge for explosive filler out of munitions rather than produce it from raw material if they can help it. Basically it's 190MB of "Neat, I'm not going to do that".

He's talking about the fuddlore that the primary purpose of 5.56 is to wound instead of kill, with the logic being that a wounded man is more detrimental to enemy forces than a dead man, and of course our military leaders would think that this is a fantastic strategy against the soulless insane communists we would be fighting. This is he horrors of a brain on fudd.

Of course, in reality the 5.56 is the way it is because it's a round meant for squad level combat, which it still does a damn good job at despite cutting a 1/3rd of the barrel off the intended barrel. But this is far too complex of a subject matter for a fudd to comprehend, as it requires him to accept that each and every US soldier isn't a rambo that has to take down an army all on his own.

That's basically Walmart in a nutshell.

my gun store owner is cool as hell, always answers questions even if theyre fucking retarded ones.

Local gun shops are mostly full of people who want to sell you exactly what you ask for, for better or worse. They also joke around a bit, which is fun- I came in with a bit of dried vermillion and brown paint on my face after work and they joked I was camoflaged. They try their absolute best to give you good service most days- I got shortchanged a piece of .308 brass in a factory sealed packet from one and got 6 more (though from a different maker).

might as well give an example

and you think that's probably an edge case example but god no.

the only time i've ever been to a gunstore where the people working there were polite wasn't even a real gunstore, they were a milsurp depot that happened to have guns. This shit is fucking aggravating because I want to support my local businesses but i'm not gonna just let them treat me like dogshit for no fucking reason. It feels like when you walk into a nerd dungeon and the people working there are pissy because you're not a regular, like you have to earn the right to good service.

Attached: 1438640191996.webm (470x720, 509.24K)

Shits weird. The only gun shop with obvious boomer influence near me (trophy's mounted, getting rid of ARs because it's too hard for them to keep up with new gay laws) had an old guy (owner) who was energetic and atleast helpful for the first half of a conversation. I asked if they had any nuggets but they didn't so he tried selling me another budget boltgun, but I was set on iron sights so he pulled up a remington 7600 which was the only gun with irons and a resonable price ($400) he had. The guy would ramble like crazy and did try to upsell but atleast he tried being nice and helpful.
I later called them asking around for AR lowers prices after saying fuck it to the nugget, and got some young guy (younger employees were late 20s, mid 30s). I asked what lowers he had and he jumped to some expensive billet lower for $300. When I asked for a cheaper one he muttered "God! People always asking for cheap".
The old guy was a cuck with washing his hands of ARs and accessories but he was pretty cool since I got a discount for a traditional style shotgun sling while buying AR products he was trying to get rid of. He never gave me a look of disgust like he hates black rifles and the people who own them, he just tried to help. Because of the younger guys I only went there one other time to buy reloading components and never again.
The only other gun shop I visit now is full of younger people who recognize me since my last 5 guns came from there. I even tried to apply there but haven't heard back. I'd go there again to pick up a ruger american if I didn't quit my job for school.
Would I have come off as a creep by asking for a job in person or do I just fuck off until I buy more guns from them?

Bullseye?
I never got too much attitude at Rainier Arms if you can handle the ta CDC tacticool larping and $3500 ARs.

Or just go to Cabelas in Lacey. Expect to overpay, and to be waited on by retards who know shitall about firearms, but at least the poor minimum wage bastards are mostly polite.

Guess I'm not so weird after all.
Thanks user!

Hell no, that helps you get the job, if anything. It shows confidence in yourself, and helps people put a name to a face. It also shows you're not too lazy to go ask for somebody for something instead of just shooting them an email with a resume.

Not guns. Just retail in general having people who obviously don't wanna be there or do the bare minimum.

He was an old guy too, just treat people with respect and be strong and those types of guys will like you.

It's just boomers, man. Here's a run down of places I've shopped:
1. Boomer haven. Specialized in pre-64 Winchesters. Dimly lit. Owner was always talking to the "peanut gallery", a collection of other boomers who don't buy anything but come there to socialize. The two times I went in there I was ignored when I walked in. Not so big a deal. Gathered my items to buy (including a firearm both times), walk to register cash in hand, look the fuck in the eye, he looks away and keeps talking. I guess hey wanted a "hey, fuckface, over here" out of me or something. I treat gun stores like any other store, and having to ask to be served doesn't fly in any retail environment unless you actively put some sort of "ring bell for service" sign up or some shit.
2. Same shop, different owner. The boomer finally fucking retired. 30-something buys the place out, cleans it up. No more peanut gallery. Nothing special about the store, friendly enough.
3. Closest LGS to me. Run by an enormously fat man and his two enormously fat sons. Ammo prices are retarded, won't carry any ammunition not made in the US because "that foreign trash will blow up yer gun". Suffice to say they're all retards, but they're very friendly retards and their new firearm prices match online prices. I go there for new guns now.
4. Weird gun shop/ boat store combo run by Mennonites. Did the whole gather my shit and go to the register, but when the fucks looked at me and went back to their conversation I just dropped my shit and left.
5. Wal-Mart/Cabelas/Other retail chains. Staff is friendly but knows nothing. Prices are whatever. Wal-Mart really isn't an awful place for ammo. Rural King has some pretty good deals and their staff tends to be more knowledgeable.
6. Gun shows. By far my favorite. Prices all over the place, but everyone is friendly as hell. I used to run a table, and the two hours from setup start to the doors open were some of the best fun I've had. Lots of real characters there, and you can get some good deals if you really prod every nook and cranny of every table.
7. Ammo remanufacturer that has his own hole in the wall. Carries a small selection of black rifles. Ammo prices are insanely good since it's all literally made on a few machines in back. I pay $12/50 for .38 special target loads. Only has a dozen of the most common calibers in stock but well worth the drive.

I went to a gun store/indoor range combo in Nevada and the people there were very nice. When they didn't have what I was looking for they referred me to a store that did. Also I know two employees specifically are ex-marines.

Same story here, little hole in the wall place I would frequent run by a guy who knew his shit, always had decent stuff on display, would chew the fat if you knew what you were talking about, good employees who were knowledge and had his shit decently prices. Fucking blows he closed, got tired of the bullshit, people around here a morons that want everything for free and he went full on with his hobby, hand-making period chainmail and armor. Dude was based. The only other semi-local shop that's not a pawn shop or big box is fucking Knob Creek, which is expensive for ammo, but they do have a decent surplus/used section and a wide variety of oddball arms and ammo. (Got a Bren, Lahati, MG42, HK21, M2HB, M60E3, M60, and all manner of other shit for sale.) We had so fucking awesome surplus stores too, with legit surplus…all went out of business, not enough customer base to keep afloat.

Yeah, while spreading fuddlore and all kinds of other fictitious bullshit.

Heard at a gunshow that some guy was fine carrying Turkish Mausers, but not German because they were "too ebil".

I'd spit on him then whip my dick out and start pissing on his shitty Turkish knock-offs.

Attached: 1469644822052.jpg (429x415, 55.86K)

Can someone reupload?

All turk mausers were made in Germany though. All the turks did was attempt to standardize them at some point.

I've had the same experience, gunsmiths are even worse. They think they're some kind of elite wizard just because they can slap together some accessories.

GOVERNMENT GRANTED MONOPOLY

Get rid of gun import restrictions and Russians would run these faggots out of business within a month, when they can't afford to pay their next rent on the location. And then a bunch of startups would be able to make their way into the market.

That's not true, please don't spread disinfo about a genuinely good guy. Yeah he's autistic, has weird ideas and posts a lot, but he's not a bad guy and his only contact with FBI was the agents who visited his home to check out a freaking terrorist threat. They gave him a business card which he immediately posted and admitted to, that's it.

That's where I usually go for last-minute refill of 12ga.
Where I am, depending on time of day, there's only one person on shift with the ability to ring out ammo. I made the mistake once of going midday on a Saturday. Some cranky old cat-lady walks me all the way through the store to electronics to purchase ammo and clays. Getting eyeballed all the way by customers and staff alike. Now I always stock up / buy online.

My brother works at one. Someone when he talks about work I'm like dude WTF are you even bitching about? Whiny ass faggot.
I guess when 70% of your sales come from guys who know what they want and buy it on the spot and the other 30% is Streloks and actual 1950's Boomers wanting to talk about stupid shit it makes you apprehensive.
OP is right tho. A lot of them are pricks

Get rid of import restrictions would mainly affect ammo prices, because we already have a fuck load of rifles

Haha, look at this left-handedoid
You will forever be the spawn of Satan and no one will love you

Hopefully, by 2030, a lot of these boomer fucks will have died off.

Too bad, the new generation is mutt boomers too.

Hopefully, by 2030, we’ll get a happening

Surp from shitholes like china and russia is insanely cheap without our import laws.

I could seriously see us having $200 SKSes again without restrictions. Poorfags and niggers would buy that sort of thing up quick because they don't have the impulse control needed to save $200 more to get a damn el cheapo PSA AR.

Yeah we get some retard cat ladies who act like they can tell if an ID is fake or not and give you shit. We also have this old man who I know has the keys but I've seen him tell niggers he doesn't which gave me a hearty kek.

My closest gun store has one guy and the two owners who know about guns and are nice. Everyone else are assholes or have a room temperature IQ. My next closest sells only expensive ARs. Their cheapest I've ever seen was only $1,800. The next closest is a huge store, but has very few guns (even fewer black rifles) and the staff there is shit (aside from one guy). They always overcharge for anything black. A stripped Anderson lower there was almost $200. Although, one guy there tried to sell them a MG without the papers, which was a fun conversation to listen to. The next one is amazing. Tons of guns, staff knows what they're doing, they're all polite (God bless the south). The only downside is trying to understand some of their accents.

Sorry if I sound like a newfag but is there any tangible advantage on guns being black?

"black rifle" is just slang for pretty much anything that's not a fudd gun these days. Though it originated from the vietcong saying on what I believe was a propaganda radio channel that the only thing the Americans had that they feared was their "black rifle with poisoned bullets." IE the M16 with M196 5.56.

You have a shitload of shitty rifles sold within a 10% pricing range as quality ones.
Let Russia in they will sell SR-1 (counter-balancing fucking race car of an IPSC gun) at $1800 and designer AKs at $1400 (with VAT and shipping) and stupidly good pistols at a price that will run even Hi-point out of business (a MP446C is $350) when China will sell bog standard, but well made, AKs at $500.

Attached: ea75216f61c0ecc2e6737c076b56329a.jpg (1800x618 191.65 KB, 171.56K)

Fucking hell, I wish the US wasn't so fucking gay so we could get slav and other euro guns. Actually, I wish the entire world wasn't gay and everyone sold whatever the fuck guns to anyone else.

Attached: 6ee4404368f0cf6dadd639563be0ef81abdf0e3860bf084933814d0437bd9773.jpg (217x255, 13.42K)

Hush now the grown ups are talking, we all know you hate your country and you're a no gun teenager.

i can't blame a lot of them, not even the 'ex-cops'.
the average person; dispite having an infinity of information available spends less than 2 minutes online re: any prospective purchase which equals going in ignorant.
with few exclusions they think they know it all and will argue until hell freezes over rather than learn anything from an elder.
i have 60 years in and around the 'gun world' and the stupidity/ignorance amongst the 'internet' age group is scary to say the least.
NO!, watching every episode of that wacky fake russian dude is not a comprehensive education in firearms!
the stupid, it burns!
take the time to learn everything you can before opening your yap.
we have heard it all 10k times before and it makes us want to shut the door and walk away.
if you want to learn, we will teach you, i learned from the best of my generation; cooper, keith, jordan, and names that are meaningless to most of you.
there are things called BOOKS out there that are available free or at low cost that will enrich your shooting life.
knowledge is priceless and thanks to the internet its now free.

Every fun store I have been to the dudes have been really cool.
Then again maybe it is just that the store owners in FL are just generally better then most of the country on account of all the old people with lots of money and time on their hands.

The only thing this post is missing to sound any more boomer is an anecdote about his time as a mess hall monkey while stationed in Japan and a heartfelt plea for us to donate to Israel.

I get that retail sucks ass but why the fuck would you open one of the most pain in the ass retail stores to run just to be a huge asshole to people who wanted to buy shit from you for no reason?

solly cholly.
no such details are correct.
i outsold everybody in the store because i was willing to work with the customers and spend time with them. it doesn't take much when the rest are clueless greed hogs just wanting the commission.
i had people who would not let any of the others wait on them and would wait for me to finish working with the other customers.
it drove the owner crazy; he thought i was schlepping shit out the door w/o him seeing it. (oy vey ist mir!)
it was actually fun, and i had customers that were happy.
it was the best of times.

Gun ranges are the same. Every place I've been to ran by boomers is cold, quiet, stiff and fucking boring. Unless you operate like an NPC timing your shot interval every 3-4 seconds the boomers start screeching and sperging at anyone having fun.

maybe when you say those magic CCW or HD words that puts them more legally liable for selling it if you do a "bad shoot".
After a "bad shoot" some crook's family will be hiring a lawyer and looking to sue anyone in the supply chain.
Then that lawyer is gonna ask LGS "did he seem CRAZY, why did you sell a gun to a CRAZY person???"
LGS does not want to know if you plan on using it for what YOU consider "justified shooting".

Its like going into a "Smoke Shop" and looking at the glass pipes and mentioning "crack". :)
"No sir, none of my 'legal herb' pipes have any CRACKS"

Target Masters West (in shit town near ass-end of San Jose, CA) is always "hiring", but its $10/hr and IIRC they want you to do a bunch of UN-paid "training" first. Clerks are nice but little green, with lots of 1st timer customers on the range.
I'm guessing most LGS are similar in that is a 'fun job' so lots of guys want to do it, so shit pay.
Then you got guys who only work "the counter" so they can buy shit "at cost", so they really don't want to work.
Plus, laws are all fucked which makes them like confused DMV clerks. Ever met happy DMV clerk?

Ok, think about all stupid shit and misinformation you see online. now imagine opening your own shop, every day people come in asking the stupidest fucking questions you can think of but its ok because you love firearms and love educating people. now imagine 3 years later when you have been asked the same stupid fucking question for the 5th time this week because some fat fuck thinks he knows everything and wont leave until he knows that you believe that the ping on an m1 grand got soldiers killed or that 556 is designed to wound. now imagine what that does to someone after 20 years. 99 out of 100 tend to be fucking idiots raised on fudd lore or form lore. trust me you might get a little apprehensive when you see the 5th retard wearing slav surplus walk into your shop that week looking for an SKS or the latest cool black gun they saw on youtube that month.

amen and amen !

Floridanon here. A lot of gun shops around here are run by fudds. They get shitty if you're young or a woman because they think if you're not some tubby 40-something dude like them then you don't know how to use a gun. They often don't know shit past the most commonly available cartridges. They're unhelpful, condescending assholes who aren't very intelligent to boot. Lots of ranges are similar, and they get pissed off if you fire a bit too fast. It's lame. Don't get me wrong, not every gun store/range person is an asshole fudd, but enough are that you're bound to run into them sooner or later if you like guns. It's a damn shame, too, but I think they're a dying breed. Most younger people who are into guns are more chill.

Attached: 20180624_171544.png (434x435, 270.03K)

Also, boomer gun culture revolves very much around hunting, and old school hunters tend to be massive fucking douchebags. Probably real old school, before WWII when a lot of men hunted for practical reasons, I assume they were fine, but that culture that emerged of guys talking about how many points a buck has: fuck them. A lot of you will know what I'm talking about.

I think the big decline of hunting after boomers was in reaction to that.

Attached: true-warrior.jpg (3072x2304, 705.71K)

Jesus Christ, I think he has as much fat on him as the lion has muscle. Can't even stand up for his own kill pic. Is that a brace on his leg?

Looks like a hat, m8

I remember hearing that these boomers are basically paying to mercy kill off the weak and dying members in the pride/herd/whatever and that their money basically pays for all the conservation in the US and Africa.

Yeah, they are well within the law, and supposedly it does raise money for these types of conservation grounds in Africa, though I think realistically safaris must bring in 100 or 1000x more.

My problem is with the weird boomer attitude towards hunting. This guy is a physical mess, but he measures his manhood in the ability to take down a lion with a modern rifle shooting .416 Remington. He takes photos of himself like he's a badass, but he killed an animal that is not a threat in the modern world and which is worthless for meat.

Boomers embraced this type of trashy hunter culture where the guys all had to take photos of themselves with the deer, get the heads mounted, and drink beer while thinking they're something special. After boomers, other generations lost interest in hunting because most of them didn't like that culture.

Hunting is great for meat and as a fun challenge, but American hunting culture sucks. Pretty good article here, just read past the cuck stuff about how we have to get Hispanics hunting.

outdoorlife.com/why-we-are-losing-hunters-and-how-to-fix-it

Attached: DH102-A[1].jpg (1033x643 71.14 KB, 103.14K)

oof

this likely. I had one who presented me an automatic and said it was an revolver. I had to walk away when he kept insisting

Either the guy was deliberately fucking with you or he's a retard.

really nigger?

Attached: Zombie-deer.png (569x464, 159.28K)

It's like you're actually fundamentally retarded.

just like toxoplasmosis. shoo away nigger

oh i'm laffin

Attached: 1538690483030.jpg (536x533, 58.42K)

Are you one of those dumbfucks that thinks minor effects on personality equal mind control and is now mortally afraid of coming in contact with a cat?