Targets & dummies

Will we ever see a cheap substitute for ballistic gel skeletons? I always wanted to test out my knives on a ballistic gel skeleton.

literally dead animals

Shouldn't you stab a quickly as possible in the torso so you penetrate vitals? you can make some gruesome cuts but that doesn't mean incapacitating.

Rude.
Why not build a meat target with a high tech fleece backstop?

Attached: skeleton slime.png (789x1280, 1.09M)

I don’t want to stick my knives in something furries probably raped.

Your welcome for inspiring your thread :^)

Attached: rustle_loli.jpg (316x383, 42.4K)

I really cannot stand Jim.

Attached: the only good kommando in the midst of furfaggotry.jpg (800x606, 131.3K)

Ballistic gel is literally gelatin and water, you can buy immitation organs from butcher shops, bones too.

what's your beef?

Female furries are ether trannies or fat ugly feminist. Better off banging a female hobo than a female furry. Fucking a female hobo only cost you a sandwich. Not a false rape accusation.

All he does is pick low hanging fruits for his retarded audience to gib him the gibs. But I like some of his stuff.

Furries are disgusting sexual fetishists in all cases, even if they bullshit you otherwise. It's like fags talking about "love is love" it's just a straight lie to avoid ridicule.

Yes, he makes fun of retards on the internet. You one of those what thinks because he has an audience he should do anything more lofty than that?

That's what makes it amazing. He picks on the absolute scum of the earth, real degenerate parasites and actual criminals and afterwords people actually try to white knight for the poor oppressed diaper furs who leave actual shit all around town on the taxpayers dime.

It will kill - Forged in Fire

Just buy some a pork leg, go ham on it, and then make some ground pork out of it.

I want to hug that spooky skeleton.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1279x716, 229.03K)

2/10
Wouldn't be spook'd.

It's a slime over a skelly.

where did the skull and arms go?

Absolute cheapest might be a soaked newspaper roll wrapped around a dowel. Adequate simulation of a limb.

If you slice apart someone's bicep, shoulder or pectoral muscles, they won't be able to use their weapon arm against you.

Are you excepting a Jew to be better at stabbing than a nigger?

That excuse is part of a larger problem of society and allows retarded behavior to flourish unchecked.
Along with not "punching down" used to censor comedy, we've made it supposedly right to give into apathy and complacency in the face of obvious moral decay that could easily be called out.

Attached: EARLY_AND_OFTEN.jpg (622x305, 38.25K)

aren't the jews the best at backstabbing though?

Backstabbing is not the same as front stabbing.

Straw or bamboo cutting is cleaner

Pork chop pectoral on the front, pork ribs, bag of orange as lung tissue, more pork ribs on the back, leather jacket skin, two layers of t-shirt all backed by the new and improved high-tech fleece bullet stop.

Would a turkey make a good target as well?

Yes, especially jive turkeys.

They're called turks and yes they would make good targets

Attached: c47f77ffa6c71a12f850e5ae37e32c17fd9cb68abcc7970959c6d830b6dd8188.jpg (840x960, 338.39K)

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES