Why don't the Jews just give up?

To this day, 1,948 years later the Temple is still gone. Jesus literally told them too. He gave them a forty year time period to repent and come to the Father, yet they still rejected, and for this he destroyed them and dispersed them across a multitude of nations. And even when they did find their way back to Judea they still can't build their Temple because of the abomination of desolation that's present

Seriously, why don't they just accept that Jesus is the Messiah? Why are they still holding out all these years? Why do they still actually think that the Messiah hasn't come by now? It's been 3,300 years since Moses proclaimed that a prophet like him would arise! What the hell is wrong with them? What kind of mental gymnastics are they doing?

Attached: Temple-Mount-Main-2.jpg (830x399, 215.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayenu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They've rejected God and hate truth. Might as well ask why water is wet.

Israeli here AMA

Because they don't care, religion is an external thing for them. They live a sinful life but as long as they are cut down there, put on a kippah, go to the synagogue every sabbath and use tefillin every morning, they think that they are going to heaven. Basically Matthew 23:26.
Also they literally believe that they are the chosen people and that gentiles don't have eternal souls like jews.
TL;DR
this pretty much

What's it like being a Christian in Israel?

I can't speak much of personal exprience because I've only recently came to faith.
Generally, it depends on where you live, a christian village is a lot more peaceful than let's say, a christian neighborhood in Jerusalem. But it's better than the rest of the Middle East I guess. They can't really murder you but there are a lot of vandalization of churches and christian cemeteries. Christians (especially christian arabs) are second-class citizens.

They even changed the original name of Jesus from Jesus (ישוע) to Jesus (ישו) which are acronyms for "damn his name and memory" (ימח שמו וזכרו)
I think you can see how much jews hate Christ and his followers.

Attached: Who can it be now.webm (632x718, 628.95K)

((()))

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40.36K)

What's your background? Did you come from a Jewish or Muslim family?

stay mad cucktholics

If they don't rebuild the temple than their messiah (the anti-christ) won't be able to declare himself god of the world in it. They're merely puppets - and puppets don't get to pull back on the strings.

Well, my parents were born and raised eastern orthodox back in eastern europe. But by the time I was born they have lived here long enough to become completely secular. So I was raised in a home where religion meant nothing to me. I got circumcised and for a long time I thought I was jewish, my parents wanted me to fit in. When I discovered that things are not what I thought them to be, I got into a serious identity crisis for years. I was atheist for most of the time. I've just recently accepted Christ when I started to read the New Testament and do my research.
Sorry for the long answer.

Did you celebrate Jewish holidays?

Interesting. Will you be something of an outcast at work/school if people discover that you're a Christian?

I'm kind of jealous in a way tbh, I dream of visiting the places you can freely visit

No

I live in a secular place so not really. Secular jews tend to not care but those that do will change their attitude.

Attached: Inevitable.png (709x678, 396.28K)

Dayenu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayenu

Ever hear the story of the frog and the scorpion?

They've tried before. In 363 Ammianus Marcellinus (pagan Roman historian) wrote:

hurr christcucks are pawns of the jews

You know, one theorized resting place for the Ark is underneath the temple mount.

but the nigjews in Ethipia said the took it in their country

Ethiopian Orthodox have it.

They should provide proof then instead of hiding it. I have serious doubts about that claim.

Eehh, some of their claims about the Ark itself seem dubious.
It would make more since if it was under the Temple Mount, since Revelations says that's where Christ touches down when He returns. Not that it's needed for anything anymore of course, it's served it's purpose.

I think they have a dozen arks in various churches all over Ethiopia to prevent theft. No one know which one is the original.
Once a year they take these arks, each in his parish, and do a procession in the villages, but the arks are always covered during the procession.

Ark is in Mount Nebo. Scripture tells us this.

It was also contained in the same writing, how the prophet, being warned by God, commanded that the tabernacle and the ark should accompany him, till he came forth to the mountain where Moses went up, and saw the inheritance of God. And when Jeremias came thither he found a hollow cave: and he carried in thither the tabernacle, and the ark, and the altar of incense, and so stopped the door. Then some of them that followed him, came up to mark the place: but they could not find it. And when Jeremias perceived it, he blamed them, saying: The place shall be unknown, till God gather together the congregation of the people, and receive them to mercy.

It wasn't long at all. Glad you shared your journy to Christ.

Tell me again why Christians aren't the most cucked of all?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Atheist or Pagan, you are still a fag who needs to go back to >>>/reddit/

Attached: B000149.jpg (512x448, 109.04K)

They used to be God's chosen. After Christ, they no longer are.

Goodbye :/

Attached: 4a6763ba074b5bdd21bb01ce94affec6dad4004e004b2550cce31066f6402797.jpg (600x380, 80.74K)

I suspect that you spend far more time thinking about the Jews on a day-to-day basis than I do.

Were you that Jew that got secretly converted a while back

Nope

sorry for the necrobump with a post unrelated to OP, and I'm asking because I don't know the geography of Jerusalem well enought, but there's the guy (I forget his name) who claimed to have found the ark in the 80s maybe underneath Golgotha, and that Christ's blood seeped through the cracks below the cross on the ground through the ground to drip on the mercy seat (did blood used to get spilt on the mercy seat, which acted as the alter, in the old sacrificial system in the OT?) - presumably this is a different theory on the assumption Golgotha isn't anywhere near Temple Mount?>>655869

Attached: 644846d1169173c3617858345ec7c38fc1549cefd071eac1ccf84b0e9b59f970.jpg (600x683, 32.3K)

Will God allow them to rebuild a new pseudotemple?

In the high ranks, they know Jesus is true. They just choose Satan instead.

The Talmud is explicitly satanic.
God checking with rabbis when in doubt, a rabbi outsmarting God once etc.
They don't want to confirm to God's natural law, the Logos, they want to decide good for themselves and obey only their will. That's satanism.

Jesus too was very explicit that the pharisees do the works of the devil.

Modern Judaism is an invented religion designed around one thing and one thing only which is hating Christ.

Guys I have a question that is sort of related to the OP. Why do the liberal Marxist Jews (the (((jews)))) hate the Israeli Jews? You can see anti Israeli bias in Western media many times. Also, aren't most Jews secular? Are the Jewish leaders the religious ones then?

>>(((659528)))

OP, we shan't convince the Babylonian Juden to give up, we need to convince the American Evangelicals that blindly support (((them)))

Evangelical christians in America that support (((the Jooish state)))

Attached: RR-trump-mar-17.jpg (937x528 90.99 KB, 306.16K)

Attached: d739ee219ca052a2a80e740c6ff3ce88cd427b2def8ecde11afb4d0ebff579f5.jpg (300x354, 18.37K)

It was an honest question my man.

Jews are on the same side as the christians
Stop D&C

You didn't even try.

Attached: 1529074694490.jpg (545x478, 39.26K)

If Jews were on the same side as Christians then they would accept Jesus Christ and their Lord God and Savior.

Attached: 5b155018645e6b160bb0ba4dc3e41834961365b810259a670a9f218b3bc332a7.png (162x311, 107.56K)

Why doesn't Satan just give up? Doesn't he know that he has no chance of victory against an omnipotent deity?

They will wait until they find "a prince of wonders who will rule the earth with an iron fist". If you know what I'm talking about.

I think that first the third temple has to be rebuilt.

He's a brainlet

Cuck faggot

Attached: order of the ninth star.jpg (690x391, 43.98K)

I remember being 14.

you were smarter than now

Definitely false my friend.

now you are a spineless faggot cuck accondiscent to the order of demiurges

forgive my abrupt reply, but there are several problems with the reasoning in this passage by c.s. lewis. but to focus on one thing at a time, let it be pointed out that the argument against arguments for atheism ITSELF presupposes the reliability of the faculties of reasoning, and so if both the atheist and the theist positions presuppose this axiom on pure faith, we have us a symmetrical situation.

the theist position is invited to break this symmetry by trying to establish that they have better grounds for believing in the reliability of their reasoning compared to the atheist position, but this is deceptively difficult - dare i say impossible - how can you use reason to demonstrate that your own reasoning is valid? this can't be done without question begging.

this is an ancient philosophical problem; nobody solved it, certainly not atheists, so the only correct response to c.s. lewis is to admit defeat, and to invite him to show how they're not stuck in the same boat.

Kikes are veiled satanists. I'm not saying Moishe down the street even knows he is worshipping Moloch, but the upper rabbis certainly do. The Talmud and Zohar are clearly satanic books, not only does it had a great deal of hatred against Christ, that he is in a pit of boiling shit and cum in hell and that Mary was a whore, but they say clearly satanic things such as:
High level kikes do believe in Jesus, that's why they the will hold out against fullfilling prophecy as long as they can.
But the prophecy will be done, even if it takes 10k years.
The kikes think they will be able to hold their worldly satanic power forever.

Attached: 1527816770354.jpg (725x566, 140.71K)

You can still download censored JewTube videos with JDownloader.

Attached: Jew_ We killed Jesus, we're proud of it (360p_30fps_H264-96kbit_AAC).mp4 (320x240, 5.38M)

Because the goyim keep helping them anyway.

But aren't most Jews secular? If that is the case, then they don't follow the Talmud, correct? Help me, user.

Not even that. The word jew is modern word originating in medieval europe. Judahites are a better term, but one must make the distinction between : ethnic judahite ( descends from the tribe of judah, sure as hell ain't the modern israeli jews ) and judahites that lived in judea, but are of different ethinicties.

Hoooot hoot

Attached: _MG_1682BarnOwl.jpg (1024x768, 120.12K)