Looking for Polack anons

Alexander King
Alexander King

I'm interested in translating gun statistics and propaganda into Polish with the intent of distributing it into Polish online communities and raising support for more liberal(liberal meaning unrestricted, why are we letting the kikes control the language we use?), but being an ameriburger I don't speak a word of Polish.

Would any Polish anons be willing to help?

Attached: 5acaa2660bdef70391fec8450245774adee3ee9a84ab0097f9bc8689be375209.jpg (122.59 KB, 1029x296)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Iaw8n

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Full image

Attached: gun-control.jpg (1.45 MB, 1029x4529)

William Moore
William Moore

Attached: gun-civilisation.png (435.26 KB, 1155x1020)

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

Bump

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

gun right activism in holohoax land

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Holohoax land is most of Europe bud.

Attached: 1920.png (117.83 KB, 1920x1920)

Matthew James
Matthew James

being this jealous

Attached: germanys-end.mp4 (6.08 MB, 640x360)

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Attached: Polish-independence-day-2018-national-anthem.mp4 (10.8 MB, 640x360)

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

oy vey, let's help the jews invent new holocaust perpetrator
topcuck, hope you enjoyed paying the ransom.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

ignoring pooland begging flips for 150k "workers"
Beside, kosher "nationalists" being allowed to cry holohoax on the streets, whats new? Im sure they are even more passionate when they beg for Fort Trump.

Even BRD GmbH told you to fuck off, kek.
Poolish holohoax gravy train ended already.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Righto. Filtered.

Do you think you'd be able to help, assuming you're really from Poland?

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Yeah yeah, eat shit, mutt.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Poolish holohoax gravy train ended already.
Oh yeah, because fully judaized and half negrified corpse of germany that started believing it has its "own" policies and is not a CIA puppet state is now here to Correct the Record™ and along with US state department and mossad find out who was the real holocaust perpetrator all along.
Poolish
Is this the peak of german humor? scat obsession
Once jews move to Ukraine, we'll be bordering israel 2 and almost equally jewish shabbos goyim, all we need is more south korean immigrants in czech republic and there'll be nowhere to hide from the talmud.

Maybe we wouldn't bother you with war reparations if you didn't bother us with "Polish Death Camps" but alas, your biggest cultural achievement is a made up jewish fantasy so you want to help your greatest ally.
There aren't really forums to spread your message, but you can try bothering someone from ROMB.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

"HURR IT'S TEH J00Z DAT'S MAKIN US SPEAK WEIRD"
what is historical degeneration of language
why are city-dwellers pants-on-head retarded
"Who else but one group would take advantage of this or fuel the fire?"
Often, but not always, you twit. If anons call you out for using "liberal" despite the context, ignore them. They're clearly too retarded to be given any attention.

Attached: Statue-Augustus.jpg (492.31 KB, 1500x2250)
Attached: twatter.jpg (10.22 KB, 600x436)
Attached: newspeak.jpg (7.78 KB, 266x266)
Attached: Qin-shihuangdi-c01s06i06.jpg (30.7 KB, 358x523)

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

lmao, cuck

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Damn, the ovens in these famous Polish deathcamps are quite large.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

said the wetbacks so worthless their baste nationalist gov begs flips to migrate to you.
I mean when the shitpoles cant even perform menial labors anymore…

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

And you can cry more for the Holohoax gibs. Not even shitlibs will give it to you :)
The holohoax narrative is getting weakened and pooland is afraid.

John Thompson
John Thompson

That's the result of antisemitism you get with mother's milk, there still isn't a comparably anti-semitic baby formula on the market (^:

When Germany occupied Poland poles asked if they can kill all Jews, to which Germans replied "no" which prompted Poles to form resistance groups.
archive.fo/Iaw8n

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

antisemitism you get with mother's milk
Poland nopeing out of the V4-Israel meeting because of that one sentence said by a jew was pretty nice :D

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

This is what you deserve for being worthless, low IQ and kike lovers.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

Big question is why was V4 meeting in Israel.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Muh baste Visegrad, thats why. Turns out slavs are worthless and willing to get fucked by kikes because they just want their own EU, nationalism be damned.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

ROMB?

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

Well I thought the V4-Israel meeting was cancelled exactly because of that Polish politician getting rightfully mad to that jew…
It's not like you are any better. Germany is USA 2.0: European ZOG edition.

John Clark
John Clark

answering shills

Andrew James
Andrew James

Ruch Obywatelski Miłośników Broni.
Citizen's Movement of Gun Enthusiasts.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

Thank you. I'll do what I can, but not speaking a single word of Polish is going to hamper me severely here, I can already tell. Hopefully some of them speak English!

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

Ruch Obywatelski Miłośników Broni
So upon looking at their page and forum through google translate, they look very inactive. Are they the only group you know of that is actively pushing for better gun laws over there? Any others?

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

ROMB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA they're the cucks who go on TV saying that guns are purely for sport and they were never meant to be used in self defense. They support the old commie laws that punish the common man for using any kind of weapon in self/home defense situations; they're also vehemently against any form of carry. I haven't followed Poolish politics in years but I remember that around 4 years ago the only people who were genuinely pro-guns were Kurwin-Mekka and Grzegorz Braun. Braun started his wake up movement where they regularly go to churches and shooting ranges but I hate christcucks so I won't put up with their bullshit.

Now for you mutts. A lot of Poles are against guns for reasons vastly different than western shitlibs. All the lower class people I spoke with are mainly concerned with ghetto trash being able to get guns and shooting up their families and neighbors in drunk fits of rage. They don't want to hear about the benefits of it, that dysgenic drunks taking out their equally dysgenic families is a net positive for the nation's gene pool. We already have a lot of middle class men supporting lax gun laws and citing all the burger statistics, the effectiveness of Swiss laws and the rampant crime rates in no guns shitholes. It just never goes anywhere because there is no way to actually pass these laws. Even the cops are not supposed to use their guns, their training boils down to annual 6 rounds at the range. The few times they decide to use guns it always ends up in a fucking disaster where the criminal gets away and bystanders get hit with stray bullets. The ZOG can't allow civilians to have any edge over their golembots

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

I'm interested in translating gun statistics and propaganda into Polish with the intent of distributing it into Polish online communities and raising support for more liberal(liberal meaning unrestricted
Why do you care about poland?

Attached: question-spudro.png (10.87 KB, 307x462)

William Ward
William Ward

How about you actually learn polish and try to debunk what he said, mutt?
The feeling is the same in Germany too. Too many subhumans on welfare, and you just cant trust them with self governance unlike muttmerica when everyome used to live at least 200 meters from each other on average.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

My parents immigrated from there, and Poland seems to be moving in the right direction as far as the attitudes of it's people go. I want to see you succeed, and I believe that you all being armed and able to protect yourselves is a major part of that.

More than likely, my efforts aren't going to amount to much, but at least I can say I tried.

William Ross
William Ross

I just wanted to say that I like this post a lot and I'm surprised how well it sums up my feelings and observations on the subject
polite sage for not bringing much light to the thread

Attached: haller-zasmial-sie.jpg (554.36 KB, 1192x1174)

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

So do they support gun control or not? calling him a jew doesn't add anything to the discussion.
I'd expect as much from a kraut.

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

Eat shit you stupid fucking subhuman mutt.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

answering shills

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

You've got to be the first Pole I've seen in ages that doesn't flip it when controlled opposition is exposed. I'm really sick and tired of the disinfo being spread everywhere by both jewish journalists who report on anything happening in Poland in anglo news (oy vey 3rd reich and goy uprising), and the dumb as bricks patriotards who spout their delusions about how the country is allegedly so based and redpilled while in reality it's one of the most oppressive commie shitholes. Here's a token pope.

ROMB is controlled opposition. The only thing they ever wanted to achieve is making the sports license easier and cheaper to obtain and that's it. It's effective in pacifying the plebs who don't know anything about the gun laws and think that what ROMB does will lead to guns being stocked in every supermarket. Currently the police can take your application and the money, and deny you the license (of any type) without providing a valid reason for doing so. They can also withdraw the license at any time for no reason. There's only 4 types of license, that would be sports, hunting, personal protection (during work hours only, like for bodyguards) and the utterly useless one, for collectible/antique guns. Few years ago ROMB representatives were confronted on national TV by several people from minor political parties like Korwin's KNP. They spent a long time trying to avoid answering the questions about civilian self defense, typical kike dialectic and all. At some point they lost it and lashed out, that guns are tools used in sports and by ZOGbots, and that they were never meant to take human life, and they will NEVER EVER support any laws that would enable personal protection for the common man. It was on one of these late night TV debate shows, so not many people know about it (Poles work 6-2 instead of 9-5). There are some people who think that they can just get a sports license and then use these guns for defense. That's a felony and gets you around 10 years jail time on its own. There are some very strict laws about storing and transporting the guns too, you're supposed to keep them locked in a safe at home and carry them in locked cases or secure bags. ROMB doesn't want to change any of that. I don't remember the regulations on ammo, pretty irrelevant when you're not allowed to use it outside of the range anyway.

Now here's the big legal loophole that patriotards like to brag about to foreigners and claim that Poland has the best gun laws in Europe. Basically cap and ball revolvers made before 1850 or so are legal to own and shoot in the range without any permits. Yeah cool, you still can't carry them around loaded without getting in serious trouble. Forget about using them for self defense too, every single judge in the country will say that you're overstepping the boundaries of self defense and using excessive force. Changing the gun laws alone isn't enough. You'd have to change everything about self defense laws, which as it stands, require you to try running away first, then using the least force required to prevent the attacker from killing (but not maiming) you. You're also not allowed to defend property. We still have commie laws, the state assumes in all parts of civil code and even the constitution that property is irrelevant, unless you're a bank or megacorp. We literally have social justice in the constitution, in the old commie understanding of it, which means distribution/forfeiture of property among other things. It also means that life itself is protected but not your health. If you survive and spend the rest of your existence in vegetative state, that's perfectly fine.

There's one more guy who supports total freedom, that's Wojciech Cejrowski. He lives in Arizona because he couldn't stand this shit country anymore. Occasionally he comes back and makes some TV or jewtube appearances before fucking off to muttland.

Attached: Papież-obraża-Polaków-po-wyborach.webm (15.68 MB, 640x480)

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

Those laws
Jesus christ, and I though we had it bad here. I'm sorry.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Majority of our laws were made between 19th century and the 1980s, with only minor changes and additions after 1989. When I went to a "weapon" store (means air rifles and pepper spray), I was straight up told by the clerk that expandable batons have questionable legal status because of jewish wording and they are effectively legal to carry but illegal to use. Different courts have different opinions on it and our highest court never resolved this issue. Pepper gas has a clearer legal status. Then there are people who were sentenced to several years without parole for using folding pocket knives in self defense, even after they were sucker-punched and stomped into the ground.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

All the more reason to do this, then.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

personal protection (during work hours only, like for bodyguards)

Bullshit, you can carry freely on personal protection license (right now also on sporting one)

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Weapon has to be concealed, unloaded and close to body tho

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Bump/

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

The fire rises :')

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Bump

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit