Insas

Why is it such an awful fucking rifle?
Its a galil clone which is a valmet clone which is an kalashnikov clone I get it but still

Attached: INSAS_Rifle_Original.png (665x184, 95.62K)

Are you proud of posting this?

Because pajeets cannot into engineering.

They got the whole package of galil shit from the israelis and tries to "improve it"
resulting in the insas

I like the aesthetics of the valmet

if threads like these become the norm i'm leaving this shithole

Copying a wildly successful weapon because you honestly believe you can make a better one cheaper than the Russians can.

Attached: Polar-Bear-Facepalm.jpg (2000x1339, 934.8K)

Because butterscotch pudding.

i dont think you know the meaning of "clone"
the Galil is almost a direct clone/copy of the Valmet but still with some significant changes (for the worse). the rest are different.

No, they copied the galil, not the valmet directly

Insas more like incest lololololo i'm out

jaj
We shut down our development of a native SG556 variant for more goylils.

send help

The galil is a copy of the AK

No, the Galil is a derivative of the RK-62, the earliest made Galils even used RK-62 receivers provided by Valmet and/or Sako
However, the RK-62 is itself ultimately derived from type 2 and type 3 AK-47 variants.

In my caffeine fueled, sleep deprived, and long hour night shift working induced delirium, I think I was trying to make a joke that the galil is a shit jew rifle, and the Valmet is the superior Finngolian rifle. Or some shit

india is why

Most of the problems are due to low quality materials and poor craftsmanship. Your line of thinking is correct that from a paper standpoint it should be a workable rifle. Problem is the Indians can't into the industrial revolution.

At one point in time India sold their rejected 7.62x51 military ammo to the US. Lots of nations do this. Lots of the 5.56 on the market is military reject. Usually just means it's a bit less accurate than they like or has a bit too much variation. Some people found that Indian ammo with no projectile. Or a backwards projectile. Or the wrong projectile. Or the powder contaminated with straw and cow manure. I'm not fucking kidding. I saw a picture of one where the bullet was seated sideways as in the projectile was horizontally laid across the mouth of the case and just kind of mashed into it. I've heard some reports stating that the top cover of the INSAS has, in the past, been produced not by stamping but by literally having a guy with a die and a huge hammer pound the sheet steel into shape resulting in ungodly awful tolerances.

EVEN THE FUCKING AMMO IS COVERED FILLED WITH SHIT

Attached: 876.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Isn't covering ammo in shit a war crime?

Yeah, but the air and 'people' so contaminated with shit that the poojeets can't be held accountable

Attached: Indians dip their kids in shit.webm (1280x720, 12.43M)

superpower 2020

Attached: balckout.jpg (192x192, 34.85K)

Worse than gore

Oddly enough, I'm not sure how to react to that. It seems insane on a level that can only be reached by rampant homosexuals. Literally shoving your children in crap.

I dunno ask myself everyday.

Attached: wm_4206013.jpg (3072x2304, 714.92K)

I'm convinced that this is some kind of primitive biological warfare carried out on a generational timescale. Indians smear shit on everything they touch while cultivating immune systems that allow them to thrive in a sewer-like environment, so that competing tribes will become too sick to fight them.

You're thinking too much into it. It's just subhumans doing subhuman things, that's all there is to it

What a damn shame. Either the Anglos really fucked over the dot Injuns, or the ancient Aryans made a huge mistake in mixing with the Dravidians.

I think they just believed it to bring good luck or whatever stupid shit these poos believe in.

They've always been like that. When a handful of proto-walmart employees conquer the whole thing you know they're ass backwards.

You know, sometimes you just know that a thread has massive potential.
Thank you user, very cool.

Attached: memery.jpg (766x545, 62.85K)

It's cargo cultism. The Indians are fortunate enough to have preserved no doubt the greatest part of the old Indo-Aryan epics and the ideas conveyed by them in morality and philosophy. Dharma is essentially dead outside India and Tibet in the intellectual sense, and nobody pays much sincere attention to Vedic mythology in spite of strange and interesting contents. The most you get is awful Western quasi-Buddhist libshit peaceniks. Unfortunately, the Dravidians and the various intermixed peoples of India that constitute menial Shudras at best are the last and worst inheritors possible, suitable for the end of an age. The descendants of low peasants, mongrels, slaves, dysgenic man-animals. They venerate, but they do not embody and they certainly do not understand.

The whole Bull of Dharma metaphor, its surrounding interpretation, and the mundane fact that cattle (and the manure they provide) is a rigid backbone of both semi-nomadic and settled civilization translates into 'cows are sacred,' which is then garbled into meaning everything that comes out of them is sacred, in every context. The dung is a gift from heaven because it fertilizes the fields, therefore we must venerate it like the cow it comes from; other holy things like milk and honey are things used for anointment, thus so is the dung. They're studious, but stupid. Fanatic in theory, at least by modern standards, but hypocritical as thirsty pooposting illustrates, and insensate madmen as their polluting anarchy does in like kind.

Modern Indian religion is the Vedic equivalent of a wicker airplane totem. It has the shape and the essence of the real thing, of a lean and powerful skyscraping machinery, but fulfills barely any to none of the function. It's empty, built all wrong. It is a dead construction, with the bare capstone of buried glories as its foundation. It is the Ganges drowning in corpses and ashes, abused as an easy way to heaven 'til its sacredness has run dry. A sad thing to see.

based

the white man really needs to kill them all tbh. Leave only the japs alive

Thanks for being autistic enough to type out what I was too lazy to.

Attached: 5 Star Post!!.jpg (351x440, 36.19K)

this managed to be both savage and educational.

Attached: d1f6767e32bec580415bdad8f0e70e775696671f65656df90aae84f51a0d0bc4.png (255x246, 12.77K)