New Orleans:After his wallet was stolen, man chased thief and beat him to death

Simon Morris snapped when a man swiped his wallet outside an Uptown gasoline station Friday morning.

He chased the thief across the street and beat him to death with his fists and feet, New Orleans police said.

Morris, 31, faces a count of manslaughter after the killing of a man identified in court records only by his first name, Edwin.

According to police, Edwin approached Morris and asked him for a dollar outside the Express Mart Gas Station at 4140 S. Claiborne Ave. about 8:20 a.m. Friday. But Edwin then reached into Morris’ back pocket, snatched his wallet and ran across South Claiborne at Milan Street.

Morris caught up with him in the rear driveway of Hi Class Customs, an upholstery and window tinting shop at 4201 S. Claiborne. Morris wrested his wallet back and then began beating on Edwin with his fists, police said.

At least two people tried to restrain Morris. But he kept punching and then started kicking Edwin, who “was begging Morris to stop and was attempting to cover his face and body,” police said.

Morris battered Edwin’s head and body “for a duration of five minutes or more,” police said. He didn’t stop until one of the witnesses managed to pull him off. The witness said he feared Morris would try to beat him up as well, according to police.

Paramedics took Edwin to University Medical Center for treatment, but he died there not long after arrival.

Officers detained Morris and later secured a warrant to jail him on a count of manslaughter.

In Louisiana, manslaughter is defined as a killing that is carried out in the heat of passion following a provocation that would cause an ordinary person to lose self-control. The crime calls for a maximum of 40 years in prison but doesn’t include a mandatory minimum punishment.

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_8f6dc1b4-9d05-11e8-9dc0-fbf4050ab83b.html

Attached: 5b6df10410382.image.jpg (455x437, 23.73K)

Guarantee the thief was a nigger.

"that would cause an ordinary person to lose self-control"

not guilty

Attached: PicsArt_08-12-09.47.50.jpg (455x437, 29.61K)

good! cocksuckers need to get a job and stop doing illegal shit. id say we do what they do in the litter box and cut off the hands of thieves

Probably did the world a favor

I hope you learned your lesson, goy.
Never fight back, goy.
Let us steal from you, goy.
Let us rob you, goy.
Let us rape you, goy.
Let us kill you, goy.

I guarantee he's dead because the dumb motherfucker tried to trick him first, you want to make sure someone beats your ass to death, play on their generosity and trick them right before stealing from them.
That would get my blood boiling too

Idiot… Defendant Simon Morris IS Jewish….

wow, you're such a fucking dumbass

Attached: PicsArt_08-12-10.00.40.png (1080x1591, 844.29K)

Uh oh, did andrew finally panhandle from the wrong person?

No, he can't be white and kikish

Who cares? The message got through to the masses….lift a finger against a criminal and you spend the rest of your life behind bars. With laws like this it doesn't matter who's stepping into the trap.

Killing niggers shouldn't even be a crime.

Actually, the message I got from this story is as everybody already knows, once you start beating somebody's ass, do not stop until you are literally pulled off of them. accidents happen, so I also got the message that you should enter into things with the knowledge that you are responsible for the ramifications of your actions….

Kys leftie

Attached: nipponese.webm (542x432, 5.59M)

trust me:

whatever the fuck YOU are

I definitely want to be the
O P P O S I T E

I don't get it. Where's it say he's a Jew?

So if a crime is committed onto you, YOU are still responsible for the ramifications of your actions? That's like pissing on the victim.

There needs to be a distinction between killing someone who committed a crime in rage and killing them for something that isn't illegal in rage. Both should have less consequences than cold blooded murder, but there should be a distinction nonetheless.

If he had a gun and shot him dead he would be protected by stand your ground. I am not seeing why this should be different.

Louisiana Stand Your Ground and Self-Defense Law

"A person is legally allowed to use self defense, when in a place where he has a right to be, and has no duty to retreat before using force or violence, and may stand his ground and meet force with force".

"Meet Force With Force"

in other words, since grabbing the wallet out of his backpack was not an act of violence, Simon Morris is guilty of manslaughter, and will be convicted in a court of law, and will be sent to prison for 7 years.

And rightfully so

You're just an uneducated inexperienced little child who doesn't understand justifiable Force

The funniest part?….

NO BOND !!
That means he's going to sit in jail until the trial.
And the caseload is very heavy in New Orleans, so it could be anywhere from 18 to 24 months before he's even indicted…

Meaning he's going to sit in jail the entire time, brought to the courtroom in handcuffs in a couple years, and then get sent straight to prison from there

Fucking dumb. He shouldn't have been charged at all.

And you're a fool who thinks the legal system works

It IS an act of violence, legally speaking, which is why it's called "robbery" and not "theft".

Probably not a good idea to steal the wallet from the guy who looks like a roadie from White Zombie.

It is illegal to be white.

Keep beating up a guy for "five minutes or more", it seems to me that he wouldn't stop until the guy was a lifeless pile of bloody shit. Come on, havn't you ever been in a real fight or praticed any martial art ? It very rarely can last over half a minute before one of the guys is either KO or giving up. There is a big difference between beating a bad guy's ass to punish him, and keeping on beating him up for several minutes while he is on the floor until he breathes no more.

this

fuck yeah my dude

trips of truth

And you are so foolish, that you somehow thought I believed the legal system works, and obviously are unaware that I am of a much higher intelligence than you, if from nothing more than just my vastly more luxuriant volume of life experience

t. the dumbest cunt in the thread

Why "probably"?

…says the Einstein that can't figure out how not to be rejected by women

Projecting much?

fuck off you obsessive assbandit

Didn't notice that, it explains everything. Anyone who listens to Pantera got their ass kicked by their parents as a kid or something, and developed a massive edge/chip on their shoulder because of it.

I wouldn't have convicted him. Killing the guy was excessive, but proven criminals don't deserve human rights anyway, so it all works out.

how does that boot you're licking taste?

Shut the fuck up retard.

Probably better than the cock you're sucking, leftypoltard.

Did the story say the thief was white anywhere? No. Confirmed negroid, mudshit, or spic.

Nothing is excessive when dealing with niggers.

fuck off obsessive assbandit

So, who's paying his bailout and attorney?

If it was me, I'd break an arm and a leg. He only needs 1 of each.

Hello, Moishe.