Congress is set to grill the FCC's chairman for falsely claiming his agency was hit with a cyberatta

Ajit Pai is going to be in the hot seat this week — as well he should be.

The chairman of the Federal Communications Commission is set to testify Thursday in front of a Senate oversight committee. He's certain to have to respond to questions while there about false statements he and some of his subordinates made to lawmakers about an incident last year in which the agency's computer systems got overwhelmed during the comment period for its then-ongoing net-neutrality proceeding.

Pai has tried to distance himself from those false statements, blaming them on the agency's former chief information officer, David Bray. But lawmakers are sure to want to know when Pai knew the statements were false and why he didn't retract them earlier.

Perhaps more importantly, lawmakers may well try to delve into the role the incident played in Pai's effort to overturn the FCC's net-neutrality rules. And the incident and Pai's answers about it could factor into ongoing court battle over his repeal of those rules.
thisisinsider.com/fcc-ajit-pai-debunked-ddos-attack-senate-hearing-net-neutrality-john-oliver-2018-8

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x688, 662.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ykAaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is Congress, the (((MSM))), and the Jewdicial branch of the US going to be put on the hot seat for the proven wrong "MUH RUSSIA" claims?

Plenty of people have sat to testify at the Senate oversight committee.
Majority only got a stern look, to be rewarded later.

Soon, the last time I read

This is such a common excuse nowadays.

A clear misunderstanding.. Pahjeet Thought the millions of people who were sending comments against changes to the NN laws to the FCCs website were all hackers …
Happens all the time.

Their kind are used to getting congress to bend over. So it came as quite a surprise when people started calling them out. By the way, they're the reason why America has worse average internet service than a third-world country.

Hey rabbi… What'cha doin'?

kill yourself

Attached: 5eeaa7e31b2a39a13d03185ce9ab43444d6386d41264f61fdb848dee0b99b26c.png (640x475, 340.35K)

yeah I'm sure the guy who appointed his will chew him out good

It's funny because I was gonna make a Reichstag fire joke

potato president apointed this man

oh, excuse me. nominated. big fuckoff difference.

winning

Yeah, shocking, Trumpsters think being totally defeated in everything is winning. Fucking retards.

Shit in the street Ajit Pai is a shill.
archive.is/ykAaY

pajeet cheet

Leftists are retarded as usual.
Nothing is going to come of this, Net Neutrality is still going to be dead.
The DNC trying their best to get something to happen doesn't mean that they are going to get results.

PAJEET PIE
WHEN WILL HE DIE

lest we forget