How Donald Trump just keeps winning

Here's an amazing stat: In the last 14 contested Republican primaries where President Donald Trump has endorsed a candidate, his pick has won – or is leading – all 14 times.

That's remarkable. (Hat tip to WaPo's James Hohmann for doing the math!) And it speaks to the fact that despite Trump's weak numbers among the general populace, he remains a massively powerful force within the GOP – someone who can make and break candidacies with a single tweet.

Trump, never one to avoid the tooting of his own horn, tweeted this out on Wednesday morning: "5 for 5!" Presumably, that's a reference to Trump's endorsement record on Tuesday – counting Troy Balderson's apparent win in the Ohio congressional special election and Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley's easy win in the state's Senate primary race alongside Kobach, Schuette and James.

In a subsequent tweet, Trump offered his conclusion based on Tuesday's results:

"As long as I campaign and/or support Senate and House candidates (within reason), they will win! I LOVE the people, & they certainly seem to like the job I'm doing. If I find the time, in between China, Iran, the Economy and much more, which I must, we will have a giant Red Wave!"

archive.fo/e9Mid
There have been 6 previous threads about this article.

potato president

Jim is an incompetent turd and can't handle bantz

Attached: c11a3c85b16d73dce532cbc9d808004e4cde43d0e3fda7aac80779c75bc982e2.jpg (399x399, 45.26K)

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Attached: 0b89f5f86fd71af3dfdb62768f5bf5fcb746b9b228ca0087af926294875aeafb.jpg (635x357, 41.3K)