What guns did the shooter use?

John Johnson
John Johnson

What guns did Brenton Tarrant use during the shooting? I found a pic of one of them.

Attached: e25c77bae034803b4c9c196802c68d1cf68c65a640a085573571d6e0325bb293.jpeg (178.41 KB, 720x960)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Capistrano
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNsIqhoh62DSVkKcvTcXi4RkwwFa92055
youtube.com/watch?v=JrHCeFOZsss
magpul.com/firearms-accessories/pmags/see-all
hxctacs.army.jp/
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812729/New-Zealand-killer-scrawled-inspiration-shooting-spree-guns.html
invidio.us/watch?v=VLpYlxLc1vU
ammoland.com/2013/06/peace-through-pork-jihawg-defensive-ammunition/#axzz5lJKEfw2d
piglube.net/products/pig-lube-1-2oz-squeeze-tube
aboutmatttaylor.blogspot.com/2019/04/conversation-with-killer_22.html
archive.fo/tBNFc
zigforums.com/thread/13269299/politics

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Is that MLOK?

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

not sure about guns but I got same cheap-ass gun cases bought from Big-5 sporting goods in CA. :)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

I don’t get it,

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Did you guys notice that his flashlight fell off around 7:21?
A little bit of locktite goes a long way.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

What car did Brent use? I'm in the market for my first car, and I was already looking for either a subaru wagon or a hot hatch.

He's talking about the gun case with the foam padding, not the gun. What I don't get is why burger was ever in Cali.

Attached: 1552621169272.jpeg (21.62 KB, 620x350)

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Is a 100.000 round per minute cannon with a clip of 130 magazines

Attached: 7d19701be70d7e974a37db0b8841798b682079928689ed7bddbffe1ad26807fe.jpg (50 KB, 662x664)

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Two AR-15s and what looks like a Benelli M4

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Can't tell, I see some M-Lok attachment points, along with railed segments. He's also using the HERA arms buttstock (which is a steaming pile of crap, flimsy plastic shit). It appears the optic is a sightmark eotech knockoff.

Attached: img-9782-6.jpg (14.65 KB, 640x427)
Attached: opplanet-new-sightmark-ultra-shot-pro-spec-sgt-nv-qd-sm14002-main.jpg (24.39 KB, 978x550)

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

It looks like a quadrail with lightening holes. I don't think any of those cutouts are mlok-spec.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

Atleast now we know that you can use some airshit optic.
Thanks for the review gunman.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

What car did Brent use?
A silver Subaru model Outback, can't tell from which year though.
At 6:04 of this vid you can clearly see it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (539.79 KB, 994x649)

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Attached: 1552651839330.jpg (95.68 KB, 1024x576)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

For the record, I based my post on secondhand experience from reviews online. I am not a terrorist, nor have I ever conducted any terrorist activities in the past, and have no planes to in the future. Furthermore, I am not in contact with any terrorists, and I condemn all terrorists and terrorist acts.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Chill out pussy, the feds aren't coming for you.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

and have no planes to in the future

Attached: A825A610-C44E-4228-A84A-149DAB706E8A.jpeg (183.9 KB, 960x938)

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

t. fed

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Fucking test, fix your site Jim

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

OC pls no steal

Attached: front.png (1.16 MB, 1195x624)

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Gimme the raw image and I'll throw it onto a shirt I'm wearing to a gunshow tomorrow.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

t. scared newfag

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

I would buy that and wear it to the Islamic Education center nearby.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Attached: NewZealandGun-Mags.jpg (636.34 KB, 1200x2240)

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Don't leave your house tomorrow.
t. Fed.

James Reyes
James Reyes

Damn, the guy really did his homework on White-sandnigger conflicts. Should had add John of Capistrano too, but oh well…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Capistrano
The soldier saint
After the Fall of Constantinople in 1453, the Ottoman Empire, under Sultan Mehmed II, threatened Christian Europe. That following year Pope Callixtus III sent John, who was already aged seventy, to preach a Crusade against the invading Turks at the Imperial Diet of Frankfurt. Gaining little response in Bavaria and Austria, he decided to concentrate his efforts in Hungary. John succeeded in gathering together enough troops to march onto Belgrade, which at that time was under siege by Turkish forces. In the summer of 1456, these troops, together with John Hunyadi, managed to raise the siege of Belgrade;[9] the old and frail friar actually led his own contingent into battle. This feat earned him the moniker of 'the Soldier Priest'.

Although he survived the battle, John fell victim to the bubonic plague, which flourished in the unsanitary conditions prevailing among armies of the day. He died on 23 October 1456[9] at the nearby town of Ilok, Kingdom of Croatia in personal union with Hungary (now a Croatian border town on the Danube).

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

the AR optic resembled a vortex red dot (indicated by side buttons)

first guess was teh strike fire 2, but I would have to take another closer look,can anybody post frames with the optics in them?

Attached: plz-anon.JPG (63.96 KB, 1584x1007)

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

The rifle in the pic is using the sightmark, but you are correct, he used a tube dot at a later point.
using sightmark AR
for some reason goes back to car to grab new AR
this new AR is using some tubular red dot
I'm not sure why he had two AR's, perhaps one malfunctioned? They are both using the HERA stock by the way.

Attached: sight.JPG (33.42 KB, 632x353)
Attached: sight2.JPG (39.58 KB, 633x348)
Attached: sight3.JPG (43.73 KB, 630x354)
Attached: sight4.JPG (41.83 KB, 634x356)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

t. super newfag 4cuck jew shill who can't sage

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

it is the vortex in the other 2 pics, sightmark in the first

Attached: vortex-strikefire-II-(2).jpg (1.18 MB, 1921x1280)
Attached: vortex-strikefire-II.JPG (16.37 KB, 243x231)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

it is the vortex in the other 2 pics, sightmark in the first
I agree, mystery solved, nice dubs.
Now why do you think he switched weapons?

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

pure speculation, but if i had to guess
ran out of ammo (had more mags taped together on his other gun)
gun malfunctioned
he wanted to try out all his guns

I am in the process of identifying the first shotgun, It looks like a benelli from initial profile, but am confirming, also would appreciate help identifying which chinesium red dot has an angle side mounted adjustment knob, unless he was actually using some trijicon scope with lens caps (pretty grainy)

Attached: nz---rifle-and-shotgun.JPG (54.37 KB, 739x532)

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

For the record, I based my post on secondhand experience from reviews online. I am not a terrorist, nor have I ever conducted any terrorist activities in the past, and have no planes to in the future. Furthermore, I am not in contact with any terrorists, and I condemn all terrorists and terrorist acts.
posts SJW disclaimer cause he's scared
calls people cuck

the absolute patheticness of (you)

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

my mistake, later in the video you can see the safety, and it looks like a mossberg, one of the most popular semi auto ones being the 930, which has a similar front sight, and the standard rear mounted safety

Attached: mossberg-930.jpg (11.46 KB, 474x411)
Attached: nz--shotgun-2.JPG (35.3 KB, 468x535)
Attached: nz-shotgun.JPG (34.7 KB, 381x508)
Attached: nz--front-sight.JPG (25.94 KB, 407x313)

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

The second pump shotgun appears to be a Remington 870, but the image is curved which makes Identification difficult, Based on the lack of rear safety, it is probably not a mossberg, and the magazine cap/barrel fit looks like an 870

Attached: nz-pump-1.JPG (40.94 KB, 609x534)
Attached: nz-pump.JPG (28.35 KB, 402x499)
Attached: mag-cap-870.jpg (85.86 KB, 1000x961)

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

being a kraut
in 2019
I'm sorry, is this why you're lashing out?

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Ah, he also put a red dot on the shotty, but didn't remove the AR riser mount that probably came with it. Not a very tactical lad.
windows media player
SAD
The mossber maverick 88 also lacks a rear safety, but it has a different, ribbed forend than the one pictured, so you are probably correct.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

How's heating on an AR after this amount of rounds? He obviously planned to use both since he brought them and made the effort to get the other (instead of using the time to reloading the shotgun or something). Seeing the shotgun drop in the beginning and how he covered his six throughout the action I feel like this dude knew his shit.

Attached: 71b76dcc1e9c651d8796607e072598b27461dd37d41c46e075a1e543f0c8a2eb.jpg (507.82 KB, 1500x750)

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

It doesn't get unbearable hot until you get to around 3-5 mag dumps(even on a cold day), but that's for bare aluminum handguards and no gloves only. He's using both a foregrip and plastic rail covers plus gloves, so I doubt heat was the issue. It also depends on what barrel profile he had, if it was government (which i think it was based on the FSB) then it would heat up a bit faster than a heavier profile, but I still don't think that was the reason for the weapon switch, judging from all the layers of protection he had.
I feel like this dude knew his shit.
Not really, as you can see he absolutely fails at malfunction clearing around mid shooting. This indicates he had no formal (or paid) training. He likely practiced his routine a few times on the range, but never anything past that. You can also hear him say later in the video how "it didn't go as planned" or something like that. He didn't have the training to deal with unexpected occurrences (malfunctions), or, say, people shooting back at him. He even goes so far as to call it a "firefight", but when no one is shooting at you, it's a massacre, not a fight.
Seeing the shotgun drop in the beginning
Dropping guns is easier than reloading, but then again, planning to reload a shotgun would have been a dumb idea. Not something I'd say is a marker of skill.
covered his six throughout the action
This is common sense, not some super operator skill.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Is of expert kebab remover

Attached: Shooting---1.webm (15.76 MB, 640x360)

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Attached: Shooting---2.webm (15.76 MB, 640x360)

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

He also lost all his mags early in and was having to pick them off the ground, not sure if he had them in an unsecured carrier or just in a bag or what but pretty big thing to fuck up. If the top round in any of those fallen mags got dislodged it's probably what caused the jam issues, which he could've misattributed to the rifle and why he went to get his other one.

But yeah, def seems like he had some time on the range and probably did a few drills around his house, but yeah not much ironed out beyond that.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

someone yeeted on all the Zig Forums pages.

Attached: TRUTH-IS-UNDENIABLE.png (6.3 MB, 1895x3718)

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

What did we learn goys?

1) Have at least a two man team, while he got lucky in not losing to the shitskin trying to tackle him others might not be that lucky. (AKA RWDS)
2) Actually invest money in quality ammo, optics, and firearms. The Hammer had to fuck with his weapon a good 5-6 times during the entire cleansing.
3) Train more in shooting fast with a target rich environment, while The Hammer's count was good it could've been better.
4) If you have a plan stick with it, burning down the place would've expended lots of resources.

William Cruz
William Cruz

caring about what happens on kikebook

Attached: Capture--2017-11-26-23-02-24.png (332.6 KB, 679x685)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

What did we learn goys?
1) Have at least a two man team, while he got lucky in not losing to the shitskin trying to tackle him others might not be that lucky. (AKA RWDS)
2) Actually invest money in quality ammo, optics, and firearms. The Hammer had to fuck with his weapon a good 5-6 times during the entire cleansing.
3) Train more in shooting fast with a target rich environment, while The Hammer's count was good it could've been better.
4) If you have a plan stick with it, burning down the place would've expended lots of resources.

Buy an AK-47

Attached: kalashnikov.png (261.84 KB, 445x290)

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

not understanding the hypocrisy of our own cucking out on social media after spending hours here memeing for the boogaloo

Attached: cruuu2.jpg (9.41 KB, 252x252)

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Why do I hate retards so much?

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

Buy an AK-47

Attached: 90a93e202b41bed4338e2ac3bc8dba84075e1f760b62bce96134a2abb7d91fbf.gif (3.63 MB, 280x302)

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

our own
Nobody with a Facebook is one of 'our own.' They're as good as normalfags, from a logical perspective.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

I won't stop you from living in denial

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

I would actually agree with the "dropped mag" theory, in his pictures of his plate carrier, he does not secure any of his magazines (and he had magazines secured to one another for quick reloads), which would have easily fallen out of pockets or come detached when running or fighting with people.

He seems to not have full situational awareness based on his movements, and he continuously needs to reassure himself/the viewer of what he is doing.

I am surprised the random people standing on the street/walking across the street did not seem to notice anything was off about a guy wearing black tactical gear loaded down with guns and ammo walking down the street like it was an everyday occurrence)

Attached: waving-man.JPG (58.5 KB, 904x571)
Attached: confused-people.JPG (56.44 KB, 1039x565)
Attached: nz-shooter-gear.jpeg (120.37 KB, 960x720)

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Buy an AK-47
Why is it that Americans call all AKs AK47s, exactly? 99% of AKs today are based off of the AKM.

Attached: Sweet-Dreams.webm (9.7 MB, 480x360)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Yeah seems like the mags were in a passive retention system, which means on of them fell out when shitskin tried to tackle him. As to the passengers not noticing, most people are NPCs and have no situational awareness.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Honestly if would've been funny if some guy with a gun shot him in the back and the stream ended there.

Attached: 96b571dd1013a240b7daea08c596cf37893cd47b3d76b24a4e596a68919e5269.jpg (54.74 KB, 800x600)

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

pretty sure its more of a no-guns thing

Attached: E-R-I-K-A.mp4 (1.48 MB, 460x456)

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

It is a generic term, and likely a misnomer used in common language, like how literally everything based on stoners design is an "AR-15" when this is not the case (they generally are [brand specific model type]-15 as the official name" since the AR-15 refers only to a select few rifles)

Attached: variants-of-the-m16-battle-rifle.jpg (202.96 KB, 959x1024)

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Attached: hhgwhw.webm (922.1 KB, 1920x1080)

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

No proper knowledge of firearms. I just call them AKs like I call all weapons based on the AR platform ARs.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Attached: we-really-do-live-in-a-world-of-terror.mp4 (2.66 MB, 1280x720)

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

(noice)
did not seem to notice anything was off
Most people have no situational awareness.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

not even editing the quick slots
lazy, but I like it.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

We learned not to shoot up mosques.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

Oh yes most important point, don't kill innocent civilians. :^)

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Oy someone is dropping off cockroaches on my property
if i just keep smashing roaches the problem will surely be solved

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

The footstepsounds need fixing.
Doom version was superior.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Attached: M4A1-49kills.png (86.76 KB, 951x390)
Attached: PRESS-4-FOR-TACTICAL-NUKE.png (525.93 KB, 750x381)
Attached: Sniper1.png (342.69 KB, 604x415)
Attached: Sniper2.png (209.02 KB, 832x340)

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

TOPKEK
Flashback M4A1's had a ~50% price spike on March 15th around 9PM europoor time.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

He had some stuff written on his bluetooth speaker here

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

make sure your shit works

After action report case study made from watching the frame by frame came to some conclusions. This is a multi post seeing as things are moving quite fast. Remember this is just a reference for minecraft, not real life.

Attached: after-action-report.jpg (353.64 KB, 768x1022)

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

'05-'07 Legacy wagon.

Attached: 970-1010197-51784270-12214516212017.jpg (115.64 KB, 900x675)

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

He's right. Normalfags out.

Attached: HRE-sword.jpg (90.88 KB, 1024x768)

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

those fucking pages

Attached: 1457856598533.jpg (65.2 KB, 1100x735)

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

faceberg
Reported

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Only the weebs are straight.

Typical.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

So let's just the roaches in your property chilling?

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

what a faggot, his gun looks straight out of cod.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Shut it kraut, it's aesthetics.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

a ching chong guy knowing anything about aesthetics.

Go drink some agent orange Zig Forumsomrade.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Not plastering yourself with easy to read text of "bad goy" pieces of info so they have to choose between showing you or censoring you (which red pills either way).
Pretending the Mattel-16's faggy kid doesn't already look like that by default.
Either way this guy is the gold standard for attacks like this from now on.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Fuck off, my eyes know art.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Thanks italianon! Sadly I can't find any MT Subaru outbacks here, but it is what it is I suppose.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Oh and thank you too!
polite sage for double post

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

No, use poison gas :^)

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

In other words, buy an AK-47.

Attached: ak-47-designer-inventor.jpg (37.06 KB, 460x276)

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Number one in your life's blueprint, should be a deep belief in your own dignity, your worth and your own somebodiness. Don't allow anybody to make you fell that you're nobody. Always feel that you count. Always feel that you have worth, and always feel that your life has ultimate significance.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

this is what granddaddy nigger actually believes
obviously he never met anyone like me like the neets that hang around here

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

airshit
to paraphrase -
blackpills get out
skitch, (1)poster

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

they took the bait

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

Honestly, if it was you and you noticed, what would you have done? Pat him on the back? If there's someone who looks a lot like soon-to-be mass shooter and he's ignoring me, I'd pretend to not see him and then GTFO.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

that is definitely an 870 the fore grip is a dead ringer. also jammed the same way a lot of new Remingtons do. they can't eject a shell for shit.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

They knew him.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

I think he used an M4A1-S.

Attached: image.png (453.13 KB, 1019x1188)

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Yeah, they're taking 'em down now.

Attached: SERBIA-STRONG!.mp4 (11 MB, 320x240)

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

I am surprised the random people standing on the street/walking across the street did not seem to notice anything was off about a guy wearing black tactical gear loaded down with guns and ammo walking down the street like it was an everyday occurrence)
He also had his strobe light on at that point as well.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

The fucker really did edit out the 'For Rotherham' bit on the mags the absolute cunts they should all burn.

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

he bought?

Attached: 03E39503-448B-4BD3-96AA-636FB14CB5D3.jpeg (69.75 KB, 1280x720)

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

You should post the more impressive price hike of the kill-tracking skin, the % increase is the same but prices are more impressive.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

that price hike

Attached: fb9ced109bacd27de1f0578180b8a04d00882a6318a074bcfd5aa6ba2c2b4a6e.jpg (7.9 KB, 323x241)

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

for 1440 Russian rubles you can get one with 40 kills on the tracker.

Attached: flashback.png (157.51 KB, 945x956)

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

59 kills with stickers "flickshot, terrorized"; 44$

Attached: 44-dollars.png (84.86 KB, 358x847)

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Does anyone happen to have the playlist that the aussie mad lad played?

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Sure
1. Remove kebab:
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
2. British marching song, no idea
3. Grün ist Ünser Fallschirm Remix:
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
4. Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
5. Manuel - Gas Gas Gas
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Of course,

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNsIqhoh62DSVkKcvTcXi4RkwwFa92055

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

The 2nd song is the tune of the British Grenadiers, I believe he was listening to the version off of the barry lyndon soundtrack.
See also the American revolutionary lyrics appended to the music as the song "Free Americay", quite good if you ask me.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrHCeFOZsss

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Cartridge
when all of those are magazines
suspeciously cut off in paint on one of them, I wonder what was cut (^:

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

So fucking angry about the cheek it takes to just edit that out.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

British marching song, no idea
Shameful display

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Have at least a two man team
While no doubt that would be ideal, who would be foolish enough to trust other people with a plan to do something like this? If they chickened out and turned themselves in then you yourself could be arrested before actually doing it.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Amerimutts are so deracinated and untrustworthy they think ideological fervor doesn't exist anymore
You tried mutts. But you failed in the end. The truth shall live one despite your mutts' meddling.

Attached: 3019051fbcf009093050319207b9e6f36fcd746f3de0232fccde0cb34a1839b0.jpg (57.16 KB, 407x469)
Attached: Arno-Breker-Wehrmacht.jpg (49.85 KB, 559x879)

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

you don't get to bring friends
It'd be easy to gauge what someone is willing to do.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Between the two of us, I'm sure I'm the only one here with firearms.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

If those two retards mustered up the autism to shoot up a high school because of being bullied, I'm sure you could find a minecraft bro to help you grief some minecraft mosques.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Sure thing, mutt. Have you put it up your ass lately? Because you sure as hell wouldn't shoot anything bipedal with that. Except poultry.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Dylan and Eric weren't retards. Dylan was actually a ladies' man if accounts from other students and his family are to be believed.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

all these posts and no one has pointed out its a FAMAS yet

Attached: tired.gif (375.43 KB, 500x281)

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

La Sexta stay out

Kayden White
Kayden White

Most likely Mossberg 930SPX.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

The guy seemed pretty cool and calm about it

How much training would it take to get on his level?

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

A couple Mossad seminars would do ya.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

If you don't think this is a false flag you're a Jew
If you think doing anything is good you're a Jew
If you think killing shitskins is a good thing you're a Jew
If you think Tarrant did a good thing you're a Jew
If you think White people uniting is a good thing you're a Jew
Wew lads the kikes must be desperate being caught unaware if they're still so disorganised

John Barnes
John Barnes

Just subscribe to Pewpewdie.
Daily reminder that Mossad is supplying the mossad narrative.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

he was mossad! trust me, this random Israeli source said he visited Israel once, Jews would never lie to me

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

But he learned antisemitism and islamophobia from his visit to Poland (^:
Aside from Israel he visited most of European countries.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

What kind of ammo do we think he was using?

Attached: 352AA4C8-1DF7-409D-AC4D-A8D0916878E5.gif (1.94 MB, 353x200)

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

FMJ blessed by a Greek or Serbian Orthodox priest

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Probably standard FMJ ball ammo.
He should have used ballistic tip bullets, wouldn't have had to double tap the niggers if he did.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

Frangible Magic-cased ammo

Attached: Magically-Disappearing-Cartridges-New-Zealand-Shooter.mp4 (8.3 MB, 1280x720)

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

<it's fake waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
Imagine having IQ lower than that of a literal nigger

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

This is funny because you can see a case there in some minutes in.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Meaning JHP?

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

I guess the cases are silenced too, then?

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Microphones can't handle the high sound levels or pressure of gunfire, explosions, or other huge noises, so they always lose lower end and quieter noises when they're being buffeted by things like that. Watch literally any gun video and you'll realise this. Did you not notice that the people stopped talking and screaming while Brenton was shooting, and that Brenton himself was being quiet or if he did speak up, his voice sounded muffled and slurred? That's because his cheap GoPro mic was shocked by the gunshots. Real life isn't like movies where cases hit the ground with the volume and clarity of the fucking Verizon pin, you moron.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

You can clearly see the casings on the ground if you look. The video quality is shit, probably because facebook compresses it for the livestream.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

non range going faggot doesn't realize how much of an asspain it is to pick up all his brass and doesn't understand that the shit bounces everywhere and is hard to see because 5.56 casings are actually pretty tiny.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

The Jews browsing /pol/ and preaching 'muh accelerationism' are anti-gun, so what makes you think any of them have ever touched one? They are always silent during gun bans in the US, and always talking about how gun bans are a good thing because only after whites are completely disarmed and imprisoned will they rise up. 'Disarm faster, fellow goys, that'll really wake up the normies!' Don't expect these LARPing faggots to understand anything or have any plans, let alone have any training or preparation for violence. They're all pussies who do nothing but talk, and jack off to the thought of the left stealing all their freedoms now that JC Brenton has provided the perfect justification for government overreach, while conveniently avoiding harming any politicians himself.

the shooting was fake but also Brenton is a hero but also he didn't do enough and by the way goys Islam is your only enemy and the state is your master, obey and don't forget that

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Eat shit, cuck/kike.
Get raped to death with a rake.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

t. cuckchan

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

clockwork bot responses

Yeah, I thought so. Fucking lemmings. What have you done for the future of your race? Nothing. Post pictures of your guns or your children. Can't do that if you have none, while you live vicariously through a guy who did nothing but provide advantage and casus belli to the anti-white state.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

(checked)
Found the original, I can see why they didn't want it getting loose.

Attached: Magazines-of-Brenton-Tarrants-Rifle.png (1.37 MB, 1200x2240)

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

how blatant can they get

Attached: 1509811819772.jpg (12.56 KB, 270x259)

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Nigger I can see the fucking casings on the ground, sure it's hard to see because it's a grainy 480p video but it is still there.

Robert Price
Robert Price

To get on his level of physical training would probably take only 10-15 range sessions of ~200 rounds each. Then a handful and reload and malfunction drills.
To get on the same ideological level can take anywhere from 90 minutes of deep programming, up to years of subliminal messaging. So it depends on how much you indoctrinate yourself.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

1) Have at least a two man team

All that does is get you paired with a cianigger snitch, the one smart thing this guy did was go alone

3) Train more in shooting fast with a target rich environment

Better train as a sniper, if done right he could done several attacks across the country without being found

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Amerimutts are so deracinated and untrustworthy
frog flag
Are the French even human?

Reminder: the French adopted the white flag of surrender as their national symbol from 1814 to 1830. Really explains why French surplus is always in such great condition. And their shitty work ethic explains why it's always such cheap crap.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

More like he just wiki’ed shit, gimme a break. He was a fucking zumba teacher.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

anyone confirm the capacity of each magazine. 60,50,40,30 rounds?

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

when you buy a weapon off the market the stattrak counter resets

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Maybe I’m a retarded faggot, and suck cocks, but I just checked the whole thread and was wondering, like the OP:
Do we have a complete list of all 4 (5?) guns he used? Makes and models?
I see some of the accessories identified, but I haven’t seen any info about the units themselves

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

So far I’ve seen suggestions of a
Colt M4A1 and a Ruger SR-556

Any confirmation on it yet? What about the shotgun and any others?

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Colt doesn't make the M4 anymore, and he didn't use an automatic fucking rifle. Morons.

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Most of the magazines are Magpul PMAGs. To my knowledge he used a single 60 round drum which he initially entered with, the rest in his carrier were 40 rounders with a few 30 rounders.
Feel free to compare yourself from what you see in the vid and pictures.
magpul.com/firearms-accessories/pmags/see-all
magpul has a line of magazines called MOE
Wew.

Attached: moe-away.jpg (207.67 KB, 1200x1351)

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

Apparently not all of them, I was looking through the listings and not every gun had the alert that "purchasing this weapon will reset the counter.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Ok then, any idea what he did use?

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Shotguns confirmed to be Remington 870 (car window scene) and mossberg 930 (Semi auto entryway scene), AR seem to be just random ARs, based on prevelance, probably a ruger or smith and Wesson

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

I’ve heard ruger a few other places, so I’ll go with that.

Thanks, I’ve been super curious just because the news has been almost collusively quiet on the matter.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Thanks user. It is possible to get 62 rounds in one of those 60 round mags?
BT has very good shot counting, it there any indication he was assisted in this by some kind of device to let him know his mag was almost empty. A tracer rounds for the last 3 shots or something?
His first mag is 62 shots (60 +2 ?)
His second in 39 shots (40-1 )

The cadence of his shooting sounds like the AR was modified to be (low speed) full auto. Any thoughts on this?

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Are you sure he didn't reload "off camera"? I've seen this claim on /pol/ that the video must be fake because he shot too many times without reloading, but he had two magazines taped together, and maybe he was proficient enough with that setup to reload quickly without looking at the gun.

Robert Young
Robert Young

hxctacs.army.jp/

Attached: IMG-0805-1024x683.jpg (41.49 KB, 1024x683)
Attached: S--12664905改-225x300.jpg (7.73 KB, 225x300)
Attached: HXCリボン1-1024x724.jpg (83.28 KB, 1024x724)
Attached: IMG-1500-1024x683.jpg (328.66 KB, 1024x683)

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

full auto

No, nigger. The rate of fire is lower than manual bump firing, and it's not even consistent. All he did was use his finger.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Attached: 1500040027174.jpg (592.9 KB, 1198x2048)
Attached: 1500040772215.jpg (592.73 KB, 1410x2048)

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Military and anime otaku crossovers are really something.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Imagine if Japan won the war.

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

Dunno if I want to. Japs are great people but they can be breddy fugging cruel. You just have to kneecap some countries every so often to prevent them from getting too powerful. China, Russia, Japan and Germany are some of those. Any of those people in bloodlust are bad news, but with the exception of China they are good people if they aren't in bloodlust mode.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

There was only 1X 60 round drum magazine and it was in the first AR-15 he used. he shot 62 times before reloading to a 40 round magazine.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

I don't know what you consider consistent or not, but the rate of fire looks pretty mechanical to me.

I wish I had the source data for this chart

Attached: e91466840bb6287a8916b7a91e1dd08863f493e366633e20203846ed06df57002.png (26.1 KB, 720x1280)

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

its impossible to pull a trigger to any rhythm so it must have been some overly complex mechanical rube goldberg system that is slower than the bolt reciprocating for some bizzaro slow auto function
I wish noguns weren't allowed to post here.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

China
good people
I hope to god someone drops you off in Peking. You'll find out after choking on smog that they're far from any notion of good let alone people. They're people shaped, its a mistake anyone makes with them. Taiwanese chinks and former Hong Kong chinks count as people, but barely.
Didn't he drop the drum at one point for a standard mag then switch back to it?

John Murphy
John Murphy

Read it again, he says "with the exception of China they are good people if they aren't in bloodlust mode."

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

I'm ATFing right now. English ain't a strong suit

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

your own graph is proof that his shots weren't consistently timed though. even in the longer bursts you can see the timing of each shot shift from the average. it only appears to be consistent to you because you're measuring shots per second, when it should be measured in smaller increments than that. you're also only measuring the consistency on a shot to shot basis, the time from the start of firing and end of firing should be consistent based on the number of shots in automatic.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Yep, has the mossberg tang safety.

Attached: 20190315-233521.jpg (106.24 KB, 618x410)

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Didn't he drop the drum at one point for a standard mag then switch back to it?
No.
the drum mag was the first mag he finished and dropped and them switched to a 40(?) round mag and shot 39 times.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

I wish noguns weren't allowed to post here.

If I didn't know, I wouldn't ask. Maybe you should be pleased some one gives fuck what you think, rather than being pointlessly hostile. Almost every bullet I have ever shot was through a silencer, bolt action and scoped. What do you think that means? Think that over, faggot.
I wish noSilencer fags were not allowed to post

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

I take pride in not knowing how auto loading firearms work on a board dedicated to weapons because I'm an elite navy seal sniper
I would tell you to play a fucking time crisis cabinet to understand how a trigger functions, but those are probably banned in your country.

Attached: Life-is-Life.jpg (51.68 KB, 800x654)

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

I miss playing Konami's Silent Scope at my old roller rink.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

His weapon choices are irrelevant, what matters is that he was a coward

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

The Daily Mail gives a better description:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812729/New-Zealand-killer-scrawled-inspiration-shooting-spree-guns.html

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

Attached: C7D4AA31-2084-446C-A08C-95231BBD50E2.jpeg (16.91 KB, 242x400)

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Why do you want to know? Not like (((Amerimutts))) will ever do anything

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

was invented in central europe

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

I knew that was Mossberg 930. He has good taste.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have combed the video to find out which kind of car freshener he used.

Attached: kiwi-pic.png (168.95 KB, 356x356)

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

.223-caliber Aero Precision M4E1 semi-automatic rifle[3]
.223-caliber Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic rifle[4]
12-gauge Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical semi-automatic shotgun
12-gauge Remington 870 Synthetic pump-action shotgun
lever-action rifle
from wikipedia.
3 guns on the left seat, the gun in the middle resembles ruger mini 14 which isn't counted for some reason (ditched it and muslims took it for themselves or he didn't use it at all).

Attached: 65446464864684132.png (1.04 MB, 1366x768)
Attached: wm-1772188.jpg (377.39 KB, 2816x1872)

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Hollywood prop guns. Derp.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Someon posted that this is the number to the information center on the shooting.

‭+1 (973) 525-4271‬

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

Uhhh. A semiautomatic. Sized in x

You can't tell the Calibre from that pic. Which is the important part. Why care about the model? Especially considering a Superior model for one, might not at all suit another. After all: "assault" rifle is "assault" because of ergonomics. And the trinket rail.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

could have chosen a better filename. I'm stealing it because you asked not to. with whom do i lay credit to for this beyootifull design>?

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Dumb question. Why so many guns? Why so many different calibers? Why some mass shooters buy weapons enough to equip an squad and sometimes even a platoon if they will be operating generally alone and for a short period of time? In my eyes it's a total mess, a non sense. It would be more intelligent to save weight in guns to carry more ammo and armor. If were me, I would buy no more than two select fire weapons on the black market (or convert a legal civilian one to full-auto), both in the same caliber (probably 5,56) improve those guns with the mission in mind, equipping them with high capacity mags and the right ammo (soft targets), plus a handgun (9mm HP). An during the mission, would only use one rifle, and would only change it if catastrophic fail or the barrel heat to much. Thus saving money on dozens of guns that I would never use to spend on high end guns, accessories and/or armor.

Attached: North-Hollywood-shootout2.jpg (40.92 KB, 500x286)

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

The point of having multiple shotguns was so he could do a New York reload instead of feeding single rounds into the tube. Granted, that just begs the question of why didn't he use a mag fed shotgun or a speedloader. Maybe it's a NZ gun law thing or they were just too bulky.
The first AR was equipped with a red dot and was used when he was spraying and praying. The second AR was equipped with a scope of some kind and used when he was trying to pick off fleeing targets down the streets and alleyways. Different setups for different purposes. Or maybe the reciever got too hot for him to handle with his fingerless gloves.

The lever action and Mini-14 he probably owned prior to planning the attack, and figured it was better to bring them than not.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

It's been almost a month and NO ONE has been able to identify the first AR style rifle or the barrel.
this is very strange. we know the second gun is the gimped ruger ar 556. so what the fuck is the first one because its not an AERO m4e1

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Why so many guns? Why so many different calibers?
Probably because he just brought the guns he already owned, I doubt he bought all the guns specifically for the shooting.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

AR style rifle
Get out HuffPo / CNN / fake news reporter

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

New York reload
Make sense when - light weapons, low capacity and slow reloading time. Like in a self defense situation, for instance, where you carry a handgun and one or two backup guns. But with rifles/shotguns? As shown in the video, it does not work so well. I mean, in the middle of the shooting he went back to his car to pick up more guns, it would be way more time efficient if he had left the shotguns in the car and brought more ammo for the rifles.The shotguns should've stayed with the lever action and the mini-14 in his car as some sort of last-ditch.
AR's with different purposes
He could use some kind of rapid transition sight for this specific case, but that's o.k since he should carry more than one rifle in any case.

Probably because he just brought the guns he already owned
Does not explain shooters like Stephen Paddock. But in this case, yeah, it's probably the right answer - even not being smart - from my efficiency point of view.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Vegas was a false flag. The guns literally appeared there over time in the reports, multiplying like rabbits. It started at 2 and became 38 out of nowhere.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

I think the first rifle he used was completely custom, I've never seen that barrel or lower before.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

What was all of that where he shot one more bullet than possible with the clipazines he used?

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

yeah. remember how police didnt even release suspected shooters motive for a year? did they even do that in the end?
dont listen to retards at /pol/ who believe it is a falsflag and cannot count.
also even without checking the "discussion" l know they did not count a bullet in the chamber

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

You can fit 31 rounds in a USGI STANAG magazine, the spring will compress enough to allow it. However, this is bad for the spring and can fuck up the reliability of feeding. You'll also notice that a couple of his mags were loaded short. Any smart shooter should keep one in the chamber before loading his first mag, as well.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

man mysteriously shoots up a country music festival
3 letter glowies start year long "investigation" into why he would have done it
after a year, they nonchalantly say in passing
<lol idk what happened, but at least we got bump stocks banned amirite
proceeds to memoryhole the event
the shooter didnt even use a bump stock
it was a false flag. they shot up a country music festival because libs don't appreciate awful music, so it ensures all the victims would be red voters. they also used it to further the bump stock ban, despite the shooter using a crank if you actually listen to the footage.

Owen Young
Owen Young

It was in this very thread though

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

the shooter didnt even use a bump stock
He did, and he put a spring in it, thus breaking the law.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

No he didn't, you lying fucking faggot. The two rifles in the initial police report had bipods, scopes, and regular stocks. The many videos do not have any sounds of fire that resemble bump stock frequencies. The initial reports from every single fucking source also made it clear that nobody in Paddock's family had any interest in firearms. It is totally absurd to conclude that he could possibly have used one, especially considering there were multiple shooters seen by both witnesses and some on-duty police and security.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

The two rifles in the initial police report
two rifles
two
Nigger have you seen the pictures? Or are you going to say the FBI planted those, too?

The many videos do not have any sounds of fire that resemble bump stock frequencies
Well yeah, he had fucking springs in them, which nobody has done and you're not supposed to do because it's illegal.
Here's a bumpstock / bipod setup with the most preferable ROF possible - invidio.us/watch?v=VLpYlxLc1vU

Attached: download.jpg (599.32 KB, 1219x800)
Attached: download-(1).jpg (347.74 KB, 964x636)

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

It is hard to tell from the pictures, the rail can be custom, the barrel can be custom, and the compensator/muzzle break could also be custom. If I had to make an "Off the shelf" guess, I would say probably DPMS panther or s&W because they are a cheap and probably the most common ARs used by people who don't really know a lot about guns (and a barrel change/changing a rail takes 5-10 minutes max with the automotive tools, on a first try)

Attached: DPMS.jpg (264.56 KB, 3888x2592)
Attached: SMITH-WESSON.jpg (38.69 KB, 900x500)

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Yeah, thankfully the US are there to bring peace everywhere on the planet.
Soon Venezuela is gonna get pacified as well. Good thing, these guys were getting too powerful.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Second gun is ruger ar 556 restricted version with fixed stock and no flash/hider/compensator.
First guns barrel is a korean style flash hider compensator that has the cuts at an angle so that the gas emitted pushed barrel downward inatead of upwards opposite of like the american flash hider

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Venezuala
too powerful
The moment they control the border and get back their 4 millions of migrant escapees, they can be called a functional country.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

the pictures

The first set of pictures and all the corroborating reports said two rifles. The shit you're posting was not there on day one, you liar.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

The shit you're posting was not there on day one, you liar.
his fucking corpse is there you moron

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

I was being sarcastic.

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

what is the metal thing on the top right of his vest?

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

A bayonet of some sort.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

I don't like it, but I'm stealing it anyway because I can. It's the perfect crime

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

Poland never disagreed with you, he was talking about Brenton, not the pilot guy.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

what were the petrol cans in his boot? if they were bombs how did he make them (asking for a friend)

Angel Price
Angel Price

Some piece of shit, NZ compliant AR variants. Probably piece of shit poverty ponies.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

Raifu pantsu, damn. Cute stuff.

Attached: brenton-tarrant-chan-honk-honk.png (551.21 KB, 1423x1566)

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

They just looked like standard jerry cans with some sort of firework abomination attached to them.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

We did have custom build sites where you can get kits and barebones. All the good brands.

… Not anymore….

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Attached: ak-47-varient-and-origen-countries.jpg (709.36 KB, 2200x3150)

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

AK47 is AK47

Come on man

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

what is the metal thing on the top right of his vest?
Someone said a German K98 bayonet, tho I couldn't confirm (nor deny) and i own one

John Campbell
John Campbell

Go ask /o/ what car to buy. They can tell you if a model is actually good and what years/prices to look for.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

why would a white man nigger up an AR like that, and why put a snail drum in a place it obviously wouldn't go?

It's like he took it off the rifle to show it as it would be packed away, that box wouldn't close with the snail drum in it.

If he used a flamethrower on a bunch of Jews I'd say, yeah, that was one of ours, definitely, but this was a team of kikes that framed a white man.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

So many problems with that picture.

Why would you use your 20 inch barrel with a red dot sight and foregrip that's all the way up front, presumably to get a steady shot with low rotational capability from a close quarters build while simultaneously using a near mounted bipod on a 16.5" barrel?

Kikes should learn more about guns before framing the next white guy.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

making them dissapear at exactly the same pane, sure, Haim

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

confirmed Miramax vice president

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

On the same topic, tally on another gun enthusiast an hero.
It was posted on some new web recentely.

Attached: 15546446546470905.jpg (177.23 KB, 1024x768)

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

First shotgun he used was a Mossberg 930 SPX, first rifle he used was a custom built Aero M4E1 AR-15 (Aero made the lower but other than that the rest of the parts varied). Second rifle he used was a Ruger AR-556 (same gun used in the Sutherland Springs shooting). The shotgun he used as he was fleeing was a Remington 870 in 12 gauge

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Ugh.. Too fast..

Playlist is down…

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Jihawg pork bullets: bullets use pork-based lubricant and the tips are coated in red paint containing pig's blood; sadly, no longer in production
ammoland.com/2013/06/peace-through-pork-jihawg-defensive-ammunition/#axzz5lJKEfw2d

Pig Lube gun lubricant: bacon scented!
piglube.net/products/pig-lube-1-2oz-squeeze-tube

Attached: 1470298175329.jpg (122.81 KB, 754x1200)
Attached: 1471101290535.jpg (323.31 KB, 551x654)
Attached: 1472090066573.jpg (311.25 KB, 1478x1896)
Attached: 1535218727509.png (834.57 KB, 960x647)
Attached: 1520715051244.jpg (424.47 KB, 1320x2048)

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

The New Zealand "shooting" is a media hoax. I'm tired of seeing these mass media paid post threads.

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Get back in the oven shlomo

Attached: 10289140.jpg (201.77 KB, 1156x1180)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

This is a good post. I appreciate the pictures greatly. Also, I make my own cast bullet lube, thought about adding lard or even some of the beef fat I have around to save money, the only thing is animal fats aren't the best for such purpose and I'm not sure how it would meld with NRA 50/50. If my cast bullets ever are used agains Jihad, you can bet you I will.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

First video
O-our thoughts and prayers are with the victims, p-please don't ban me.
Second video Lots of shitposting and fun times
Third video
channel deleted
fourth video
comments disabled
fifth video
comments disabled
Youtube is in full damage control.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

My dick is uncircumcised but yours was mutilated by your rabbi. Who then raped you.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

kys

The Bourbon restoration was more anti-yid and anti nigger/non white than anytime in america ever was. Too bad they didnt exterminate them all and shot the entire house of Orleans for being nigger jewish traitors. Fuck em all.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

a real Luxembourger? or a portugese nigger

Ian King
Ian King

Does anyone know what type of pen he used to mark up his rifle, it might be fun to do up a rifle with pro-gun messages and go to a rally (I wonder if I'd get kicked out).

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Probably a paint marker like Uniposca.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

He seems to fire so few shots yet he quickly pwnd so many kebabs
What kind of ammos do you think he was using? Not HP bullets they can go through bodies easily and pwn the kebabs behind?

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

The power of double tap and plot placement.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

all these fucking cucks, are they letting abdul and mohammed fuck their wives to compensate for pooor mudslims hurt fee fees

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

James Phillips
James Phillips

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

never saw this before.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Mossberg 930 tactical ,nigger and dam fine blaster it is.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

aboutmatttaylor.blogspot.com/2019/04/conversation-with-killer_22.html

Attached: voldemort.jpg (6.21 KB, 184x184)

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Serious question what's the deal with circumcisions anyway?

Attached: jerryseinfeld.jpg (16.5 KB, 237x320)

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

He wanted more guns with writing on the scene for his message to spread, he wrote on them after all

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

tried to tackle
no, the thing tried to run past, it is pretty clear. after dealing with it, BT stumbled slightly. if you tackle someone, you tackle them, your momentum doesn't change direction

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Bravo.
The AAR is a critical tool used by the Army to asses its performance an refine the tactics and action used during training (just like you should GAMER if you want to beat out all that online global competition like actual soldiers who game play of course) for when its has to be perfect at combat speed.

5 P's
Proper Panning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Plan(s) your work than work your plan(s)

always have an Primary ,Secondary and Tertiary goals and elated fallback points when planning an Operation.

William Foster
William Foster

tried to run past
through a completely blocked narrow hallway
when there was a window right next to him

You try getting shot and not tripping or turning away from the impact, you moron. It's very easy to see when the man slows down, probably having gone into shock from the wound, which we can see by the fact that he collapses despite still being alive and conscious. At such close range with a shot to the ribs, even with a shitty 16" barrel, fragmentation of most 5.56 bullets is quite likely.

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

I'm just amazed that was able to lug all three of those long arms around without any issue, I always thought that was just a video game thing.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

A rifle weighs around eight pounds. If you think this is heavy slung across your back, you're a little babby man who needs to exercise more, to be honest family. The only reason military brats whine about 'marching' with their M4s or think that something like an FAL or G3 is 'too heavy' is because they're forced to carry 120 pounds of other pointless bullshit in their normal loadout. Reminder that Rhodesian soldiers carried battle rifles and GPMGs for days in the field without slings or forcing squadmates to all lug a belt for them, because they weren't overburdened by a corrupt DOD that holds a grudge against the human knee.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

What camo pattern was he wearing?

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Are the red dots he used recommended?

David Butler
David Butler

people standing on the street/walking across the street did not seem to notice anything was off
people
these are mudshits who have family fighting with isis or al qaeda.

Joseph James
Joseph James

Multicam Black, he posted on /pol/ with it once before, I actually complimented him for it.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

forgot pic

Attached: MultiCam®-Black.jpg (7.49 KB, 345x185)

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

GRA Here

We were mad at him wacking kiwis you stupid fuck.

Context is key, dumbass.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Thanks, mate.

David Hall
David Hall

the vortex is generally perceived as decent/good for the money, the sightmark is not

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

he posted on /pol/ with it once before, I actually complimented him for it
Pic or archive?
Do you know the specific model of clothes?

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Thank you

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Excuse me OP?
This is guns' fault.
Guns did this.
We need to ban guns for doing this.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

This shit sets legitimate target shooters so far in Australia fucking hell. Why couldn't he do what the mudslimes to and use explosives so we don't get fucked over with our firearms.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Because "gun laws". And because people want to push their agenda about "why are guns so BAD".

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Get a outback xt they fast

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

30 magazine clip in half a second.

That's what my boy Kevin said

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Always that one cunt that thinks Wiki doesn't have people actually fact checking shit, especially if it's history related.

He did some homework, dickhead…no splitting Muslim beard hairs here.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

You are all pussies who can't get laid
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

lol

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

Falling for the jewish hookup culture will destroy a person, mentally and physically.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Aw shit dude now im gonna be sad for the rest of the night aw damn bro fucking gay brb gettin muh fleshlight :(

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

same with watching pron, 2d is the only true way…

I posted military history gleaned from obscure history texts (books from long out of business publishers), and wiki modfags deleted it saying they could not find any references to the original source on google… Hours of work just completely deleted

Why would you use your 20 inch barrel with a red dot sight and foregrip that's all the way up front

How you are supposed to use grip. He also used bump stocks, which I have no idea what the performance of them is when used with a bipod, do you just lean the gun away from the front to get it to fire?

if he had the grip in default configuration and installed the bipod afterwards, the setup would make sense.

Attached: 2d-beats-3d.jpg (224.2 KB, 1292x727)

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Yeah he said he didnt have much time to even aim int he video, don't need to up that close looked like it was mostly just point / hip firing. that red dot probably isnt that bad in reality eotec doesnt even live up to the first claims they made.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

Those sightmark and similar types do work adequately on low recoil systems like an AR and pistol caliber carbines, and generally hold zero or close enough at less than 50m.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Smile for the news cameras, boys! (02:46)
archive.fo/tBNFc

Attached: Christchurch-attack--The-new-face-of-white-supremacy-in-New-Zealand-[8Chan-140519].webm (15.89 MB, 960x540)

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Look at that head and shoulders.
Wouldn't be surprised.

Attached: 12312.jpg (33.07 KB, 305x436)

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Nice, but needs more anime. I hope the next shooter will bring his daki to the scene.

Attached: yukinomaiddaki.jpg (184.13 KB, 1009x1500)

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

came here to post this, but was too late

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

It's very easy to end up at more extreme beliefs once you've seen that stuff," Elley says. "You naturally want to go further and find out more, and that's when you end up in a far-right kind of space quite often."
What did they mean by this?

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

yay, new friends

Attached: 85d78191f99483b3ba32b2986282a1d4962ef6723c9d428f12dd2c8ac585d5df.jpg (67.89 KB, 642x640)

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Muh rhodie-mutt was absolutely terrified of bigger animals and completely avoided them unless if they threatened a family member, then she could literally sent a bull running.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

I'm in fucking tears. All that censoring.
That'll be day, a fellow with a daki that has IV plates within strapped on a ruck and enough washi tape on a gun that you'd think a JC done it up.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

scrolling past all those dead boards
Spooky stuff.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

If you look closer, it's boards that match the "dark" search query.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Fuck they even nicked a dark souls one

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

I was more impressed by the Thief Dark Project.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

The truth does not fear investigation.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Indeed, what truth fears however, is being shelled with depleted uranium and being invaded by niggers.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Yup, the first rifle is a Aero Precision M4E1 w/ AR15 Enhanced Quad Rail Handguard,Gen 2. As for the Muzzle Device I cannot confirm, looks like a compensator.

Attached: 556-14-5-mid-complete-uppers.jpg (45.58 KB, 951x181)

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Look at that head and shoulders.
Wouldn't be surprised.
Dandruff?

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

WELCOME NEWFRIENDS!!
Remember to lurk at least ONE YEAR, yes you read it right, ONE YEAR until posting.

Attached: 1465745542448.png (299.25 KB, 534x553)

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

censoring his name
referring to him by merely calling him "Him"
WHEEZE

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

I was legitimately hoping as i watched that vid they would have come on Zig Forums proper, going through threads especially with QTDDTOT or the other big ones we got. Minorities welcome.

Welcome to Zig Forums friends! Remember, if you are new and need help, post your questions into the stickied QTDDTOT (Questions that dont deserve their own thread) thread, me and all us other helpful friends are here to help. Remember, theres no such thing as a dumb question.

Attached: 426b8978a27ff3ebcb8914f5b94f8ccb17f2de3580e516611f4d56cb60b24869.jpg (90.41 KB, 528x531)
Attached: Pay-child-support.mp4 (664.51 KB, 640x640)

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Transmission

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

they didn't show our posts
What a shame

Attached: muslim-subhuman-begging-for-help.webm (1.33 MB, 640x356)

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Remember, theres no such thing as a dumb question
I'm sure I could come up with a few

Attached: 33221482293a5744e4d700d71cf6fa0c9f1407607facd0b3bc6a21f51d48be7a.png (9.16 KB, 746x982)

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Post them in the thread and find out.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

ISPs bumped from ~147 to 181 overnight
I don't feel so good, Zig Forums

Attached: The-results-are-in.png (20.75 KB, 571x516)

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

buy a weapon that allows dust, dirt, and debris inside the action of the weapon
So much for 'reliability' commie-faggots

Attached: 289d82h28jdka92.JPG (20.47 KB, 365x171)

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Are there any weapons more reliable than the FAL and G3?

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

God, I never get tired of this one.

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Attached: (((Karl))).jpg (54.66 KB, 531x588)

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

Based OwnerFriend!

As much as I hate that cuckold Karl, that test did prove that if you were in the Arizona desert after a bad rain you'd want to take an AR there.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.11 MB, 4012x3148)

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

From personal experience, AR-18's and SKS's provided you don't fire them completely encased in mud. Scrape that shit off you fucking heathen.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

But they are testing that everyday battlefield situation when the whole weapon is encased in a thick layer of mud, yet somehow there is nothing in the barrel, so you can fire it without any risk.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

froggy

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Not my OC, repostan from zigforums.com/thread/13269299/politics

Attached: honk-1.webm (4.45 MB, 1600x1200)
Attached: honksmile.webm (1.93 MB, 1600x1200)
Attached: takebackourfuture.webm (4.34 MB, 1600x1200)

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

You'd be amazed at how much mud you actually need to fuck a gun up. You'd have to drive 1/3 of the barrel into the muck to cause the barrel to bulge.

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

I think for all its strengths and weaknesses, the delayed rollers are arguably the most reliable. The bolt slams hard forward, the system just plain works, its easy to clear when there is even the worst malfunctions. H&K itself may be trying to bury their old design, but the fact is its strongest suit is that its probably still better in that regard to any design that came after (or before) it.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

That's because it's so simple, yet so satisfying.

Attached: 25a12c6231beed641c6471e28caee518f14190bbb940978365ee5dad8ad23246.png (118.8 KB, 812x518)

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

Could someone link or give the full video in the background?

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Here you go

Attached: 88.mp4 (7.3 MB, 480x360)

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Here's the full size, 480p one from cheekyvideos.net. You can find a full archive of Murdoch Murdoch content there.

Attached: TAKE-BACK-OUR-FUTURE.mp4 (7.53 MB, 640x480)

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

…And here's the follow-up one after Take Back Our Future was deleted from JewTube.

Attached: SURRENDER-OUR-FUTURE.mp4 (9.25 MB, 640x480)

Ian James
Ian James

Was this video really made by leftists? Are they really this blatantly obvious about their intentions that they summarise it into a video and present it to the community of the internet this way?

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

What do you think?

Attached: tom-cat-groyper.jpg (6.23 KB, 187x249)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit