What guns did the shooter use?

John Johnson
John Johnson

What guns did Brenton Tarrant use during the shooting? I found a pic of one of them.

Attached: e25c77bae034803b4c9c196802c68d1cf68c65a640a085573571d6e0325bb293.jpeg (178.41 KB, 720x960)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Capistrano
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNsIqhoh62DSVkKcvTcXi4RkwwFa92055
youtube.com/watch?v=JrHCeFOZsss

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Is that MLOK?

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

not sure about guns but I got same cheap-ass gun cases bought from Big-5 sporting goods in CA. :)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

I don’t get it,

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Did you guys notice that his flashlight fell off around 7:21?
A little bit of locktite goes a long way.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

What car did Brent use? I'm in the market for my first car, and I was already looking for either a subaru wagon or a hot hatch.

He's talking about the gun case with the foam padding, not the gun. What I don't get is why burger was ever in Cali.

Attached: 1552621169272.jpeg (21.62 KB, 620x350)

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Is a 100.000 round per minute cannon with a clip of 130 magazines

Attached: 7d19701be70d7e974a37db0b8841798b682079928689ed7bddbffe1ad26807fe.jpg (50 KB, 662x664)

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Two AR-15s and what looks like a Benelli M4

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Can't tell, I see some M-Lok attachment points, along with railed segments. He's also using the HERA arms buttstock (which is a steaming pile of crap, flimsy plastic shit). It appears the optic is a sightmark eotech knockoff.

Attached: img-9782-6.jpg (14.65 KB, 640x427)
Attached: opplanet-new-sightmark-ultra-shot-pro-spec-sgt-nv-qd-sm14002-main.jpg (24.39 KB, 978x550)

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

It looks like a quadrail with lightening holes. I don't think any of those cutouts are mlok-spec.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

Atleast now we know that you can use some airshit optic.
Thanks for the review gunman.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

What car did Brent use?
A silver Subaru model Outback, can't tell from which year though.
At 6:04 of this vid you can clearly see it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (539.79 KB, 994x649)

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Attached: 1552651839330.jpg (95.68 KB, 1024x576)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

For the record, I based my post on secondhand experience from reviews online. I am not a terrorist, nor have I ever conducted any terrorist activities in the past, and have no planes to in the future. Furthermore, I am not in contact with any terrorists, and I condemn all terrorists and terrorist acts.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Chill out pussy, the feds aren't coming for you.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

and have no planes to in the future

Attached: A825A610-C44E-4228-A84A-149DAB706E8A.jpeg (183.9 KB, 960x938)

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

t. fed

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

Fucking test, fix your site Jim

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

OC pls no steal

Attached: front.png (1.16 MB, 1195x624)

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Gimme the raw image and I'll throw it onto a shirt I'm wearing to a gunshow tomorrow.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

t. scared newfag

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

I would buy that and wear it to the Islamic Education center nearby.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Attached: NewZealandGun-Mags.jpg (636.34 KB, 1200x2240)

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Don't leave your house tomorrow.
t. Fed.

James Reyes
James Reyes

Damn, the guy really did his homework on White-sandnigger conflicts. Should had add John of Capistrano too, but oh well…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Capistrano
The soldier saint
After the Fall of Constantinople in 1453, the Ottoman Empire, under Sultan Mehmed II, threatened Christian Europe. That following year Pope Callixtus III sent John, who was already aged seventy, to preach a Crusade against the invading Turks at the Imperial Diet of Frankfurt. Gaining little response in Bavaria and Austria, he decided to concentrate his efforts in Hungary. John succeeded in gathering together enough troops to march onto Belgrade, which at that time was under siege by Turkish forces. In the summer of 1456, these troops, together with John Hunyadi, managed to raise the siege of Belgrade;[9] the old and frail friar actually led his own contingent into battle. This feat earned him the moniker of 'the Soldier Priest'.

Although he survived the battle, John fell victim to the bubonic plague, which flourished in the unsanitary conditions prevailing among armies of the day. He died on 23 October 1456[9] at the nearby town of Ilok, Kingdom of Croatia in personal union with Hungary (now a Croatian border town on the Danube).

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

the AR optic resembled a vortex red dot (indicated by side buttons)

first guess was teh strike fire 2, but I would have to take another closer look,can anybody post frames with the optics in them?

Attached: plz-anon.JPG (63.96 KB, 1584x1007)

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

The rifle in the pic is using the sightmark, but you are correct, he used a tube dot at a later point.
using sightmark AR
for some reason goes back to car to grab new AR
this new AR is using some tubular red dot
I'm not sure why he had two AR's, perhaps one malfunctioned? They are both using the HERA stock by the way.

Attached: sight.JPG (33.42 KB, 632x353)
Attached: sight2.JPG (39.58 KB, 633x348)
Attached: sight3.JPG (43.73 KB, 630x354)
Attached: sight4.JPG (41.83 KB, 634x356)

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

t. super newfag 4cuck jew shill who can't sage

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

it is the vortex in the other 2 pics, sightmark in the first

Attached: vortex-strikefire-II-(2).jpg (1.18 MB, 1921x1280)
Attached: vortex-strikefire-II.JPG (16.37 KB, 243x231)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

it is the vortex in the other 2 pics, sightmark in the first
I agree, mystery solved, nice dubs.
Now why do you think he switched weapons?

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

pure speculation, but if i had to guess
ran out of ammo (had more mags taped together on his other gun)
gun malfunctioned
he wanted to try out all his guns

I am in the process of identifying the first shotgun, It looks like a benelli from initial profile, but am confirming, also would appreciate help identifying which chinesium red dot has an angle side mounted adjustment knob, unless he was actually using some trijicon scope with lens caps (pretty grainy)

Attached: nz---rifle-and-shotgun.JPG (54.37 KB, 739x532)

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

For the record, I based my post on secondhand experience from reviews online. I am not a terrorist, nor have I ever conducted any terrorist activities in the past, and have no planes to in the future. Furthermore, I am not in contact with any terrorists, and I condemn all terrorists and terrorist acts.
posts SJW disclaimer cause he's scared
calls people cuck

the absolute patheticness of (you)

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

my mistake, later in the video you can see the safety, and it looks like a mossberg, one of the most popular semi auto ones being the 930, which has a similar front sight, and the standard rear mounted safety

Attached: mossberg-930.jpg (11.46 KB, 474x411)
Attached: nz--shotgun-2.JPG (35.3 KB, 468x535)
Attached: nz-shotgun.JPG (34.7 KB, 381x508)
Attached: nz--front-sight.JPG (25.94 KB, 407x313)

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

The second pump shotgun appears to be a Remington 870, but the image is curved which makes Identification difficult, Based on the lack of rear safety, it is probably not a mossberg, and the magazine cap/barrel fit looks like an 870

Attached: nz-pump-1.JPG (40.94 KB, 609x534)
Attached: nz-pump.JPG (28.35 KB, 402x499)
Attached: mag-cap-870.jpg (85.86 KB, 1000x961)

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

being a kraut
in 2019
I'm sorry, is this why you're lashing out?

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Ah, he also put a red dot on the shotty, but didn't remove the AR riser mount that probably came with it. Not a very tactical lad.
windows media player
SAD
The mossber maverick 88 also lacks a rear safety, but it has a different, ribbed forend than the one pictured, so you are probably correct.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

How's heating on an AR after this amount of rounds? He obviously planned to use both since he brought them and made the effort to get the other (instead of using the time to reloading the shotgun or something). Seeing the shotgun drop in the beginning and how he covered his six throughout the action I feel like this dude knew his shit.

Attached: 71b76dcc1e9c651d8796607e072598b27461dd37d41c46e075a1e543f0c8a2eb.jpg (507.82 KB, 1500x750)

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

It doesn't get unbearable hot until you get to around 3-5 mag dumps(even on a cold day), but that's for bare aluminum handguards and no gloves only. He's using both a foregrip and plastic rail covers plus gloves, so I doubt heat was the issue. It also depends on what barrel profile he had, if it was government (which i think it was based on the FSB) then it would heat up a bit faster than a heavier profile, but I still don't think that was the reason for the weapon switch, judging from all the layers of protection he had.
I feel like this dude knew his shit.
Not really, as you can see he absolutely fails at malfunction clearing around mid shooting. This indicates he had no formal (or paid) training. He likely practiced his routine a few times on the range, but never anything past that. You can also hear him say later in the video how "it didn't go as planned" or something like that. He didn't have the training to deal with unexpected occurrences (malfunctions), or, say, people shooting back at him. He even goes so far as to call it a "firefight", but when no one is shooting at you, it's a massacre, not a fight.
Seeing the shotgun drop in the beginning
Dropping guns is easier than reloading, but then again, planning to reload a shotgun would have been a dumb idea. Not something I'd say is a marker of skill.
covered his six throughout the action
This is common sense, not some super operator skill.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Is of expert kebab remover

Attached: Shooting---1.webm (15.76 MB, 640x360)

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Attached: Shooting---2.webm (15.76 MB, 640x360)

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

He also lost all his mags early in and was having to pick them off the ground, not sure if he had them in an unsecured carrier or just in a bag or what but pretty big thing to fuck up. If the top round in any of those fallen mags got dislodged it's probably what caused the jam issues, which he could've misattributed to the rifle and why he went to get his other one.

But yeah, def seems like he had some time on the range and probably did a few drills around his house, but yeah not much ironed out beyond that.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

someone yeeted on all the Zig Forums pages.

Attached: TRUTH-IS-UNDENIABLE.png (6.3 MB, 1895x3718)

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

What did we learn goys?

1) Have at least a two man team, while he got lucky in not losing to the shitskin trying to tackle him others might not be that lucky. (AKA RWDS)
2) Actually invest money in quality ammo, optics, and firearms. The Hammer had to fuck with his weapon a good 5-6 times during the entire cleansing.
3) Train more in shooting fast with a target rich environment, while The Hammer's count was good it could've been better.
4) If you have a plan stick with it, burning down the place would've expended lots of resources.

William Cruz
William Cruz

caring about what happens on kikebook

Attached: Capture--2017-11-26-23-02-24.png (332.6 KB, 679x685)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

What did we learn goys?
1) Have at least a two man team, while he got lucky in not losing to the shitskin trying to tackle him others might not be that lucky. (AKA RWDS)
2) Actually invest money in quality ammo, optics, and firearms. The Hammer had to fuck with his weapon a good 5-6 times during the entire cleansing.
3) Train more in shooting fast with a target rich environment, while The Hammer's count was good it could've been better.
4) If you have a plan stick with it, burning down the place would've expended lots of resources.

Buy an AK-47

Attached: kalashnikov.png (261.84 KB, 445x290)

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

not understanding the hypocrisy of our own cucking out on social media after spending hours here memeing for the boogaloo

Attached: cruuu2.jpg (9.41 KB, 252x252)

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Why do I hate retards so much?

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

Buy an AK-47

Attached: 90a93e202b41bed4338e2ac3bc8dba84075e1f760b62bce96134a2abb7d91fbf.gif (3.63 MB, 280x302)

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

our own
Nobody with a Facebook is one of 'our own.' They're as good as normalfags, from a logical perspective.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

I won't stop you from living in denial

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

I would actually agree with the "dropped mag" theory, in his pictures of his plate carrier, he does not secure any of his magazines (and he had magazines secured to one another for quick reloads), which would have easily fallen out of pockets or come detached when running or fighting with people.

He seems to not have full situational awareness based on his movements, and he continuously needs to reassure himself/the viewer of what he is doing.

I am surprised the random people standing on the street/walking across the street did not seem to notice anything was off about a guy wearing black tactical gear loaded down with guns and ammo walking down the street like it was an everyday occurrence)

Attached: waving-man.JPG (58.5 KB, 904x571)
Attached: confused-people.JPG (56.44 KB, 1039x565)
Attached: nz-shooter-gear.jpeg (120.37 KB, 960x720)

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Buy an AK-47
Why is it that Americans call all AKs AK47s, exactly? 99% of AKs today are based off of the AKM.

Attached: Sweet-Dreams.webm (9.7 MB, 480x360)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Yeah seems like the mags were in a passive retention system, which means on of them fell out when shitskin tried to tackle him. As to the passengers not noticing, most people are NPCs and have no situational awareness.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Honestly if would've been funny if some guy with a gun shot him in the back and the stream ended there.

Attached: 96b571dd1013a240b7daea08c596cf37893cd47b3d76b24a4e596a68919e5269.jpg (54.74 KB, 800x600)

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

pretty sure its more of a no-guns thing

Attached: E-R-I-K-A.mp4 (1.48 MB, 460x456)

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

It is a generic term, and likely a misnomer used in common language, like how literally everything based on stoners design is an "AR-15" when this is not the case (they generally are [brand specific model type]-15 as the official name" since the AR-15 refers only to a select few rifles)

Attached: variants-of-the-m16-battle-rifle.jpg (202.96 KB, 959x1024)

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Attached: hhgwhw.webm (922.1 KB, 1920x1080)

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

No proper knowledge of firearms. I just call them AKs like I call all weapons based on the AR platform ARs.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Attached: we-really-do-live-in-a-world-of-terror.mp4 (2.66 MB, 1280x720)

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

(noice)
did not seem to notice anything was off
Most people have no situational awareness.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

not even editing the quick slots
lazy, but I like it.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

We learned not to shoot up mosques.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

Oh yes most important point, don't kill innocent civilians. :^)

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Oy someone is dropping off cockroaches on my property
if i just keep smashing roaches the problem will surely be solved

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

The footstepsounds need fixing.
Doom version was superior.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Attached: M4A1-49kills.png (86.76 KB, 951x390)
Attached: PRESS-4-FOR-TACTICAL-NUKE.png (525.93 KB, 750x381)
Attached: Sniper1.png (342.69 KB, 604x415)
Attached: Sniper2.png (209.02 KB, 832x340)

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

TOPKEK
Flashback M4A1's had a ~50% price spike on March 15th around 9PM europoor time.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

He had some stuff written on his bluetooth speaker here

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

make sure your shit works

After action report case study made from watching the frame by frame came to some conclusions. This is a multi post seeing as things are moving quite fast. Remember this is just a reference for minecraft, not real life.

Attached: after-action-report.jpg (353.64 KB, 768x1022)

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

'05-'07 Legacy wagon.

Attached: 970-1010197-51784270-12214516212017.jpg (115.64 KB, 900x675)

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

He's right. Normalfags out.

Attached: HRE-sword.jpg (90.88 KB, 1024x768)

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

those fucking pages

Attached: 1457856598533.jpg (65.2 KB, 1100x735)

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

faceberg
Reported

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Only the weebs are straight.

Typical.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

So let's just the roaches in your property chilling?

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

what a faggot, his gun looks straight out of cod.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Shut it kraut, it's aesthetics.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

a ching chong guy knowing anything about aesthetics.

Go drink some agent orange Zig Forumsomrade.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Not plastering yourself with easy to read text of "bad goy" pieces of info so they have to choose between showing you or censoring you (which red pills either way).
Pretending the Mattel-16's faggy kid doesn't already look like that by default.
Either way this guy is the gold standard for attacks like this from now on.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Fuck off, my eyes know art.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Thanks italianon! Sadly I can't find any MT Subaru outbacks here, but it is what it is I suppose.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Oh and thank you too!
polite sage for double post

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

No, use poison gas :^)

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

make sure your shit works

In other words, buy an AK-47.

Attached: ak-47-designer-inventor.jpg (37.06 KB, 460x276)

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Number one in your life's blueprint, should be a deep belief in your own dignity, your worth and your own somebodiness. Don't allow anybody to make you fell that you're nobody. Always feel that you count. Always feel that you have worth, and always feel that your life has ultimate significance.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

this is what granddaddy nigger actually believes
obviously he never met anyone like me like the neets that hang around here

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

airshit
to paraphrase -
blackpills get out
skitch, (1)poster

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

they took the bait

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

Honestly, if it was you and you noticed, what would you have done? Pat him on the back? If there's someone who looks a lot like soon-to-be mass shooter and he's ignoring me, I'd pretend to not see him and then GTFO.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

that is definitely an 870 the fore grip is a dead ringer. also jammed the same way a lot of new Remingtons do. they can't eject a shell for shit.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

They knew him.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

I think he used an M4A1-S.

Attached: image.png (453.13 KB, 1019x1188)

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Yeah, they're taking 'em down now.

Attached: SERBIA-STRONG!.mp4 (11 MB, 320x240)

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

I am surprised the random people standing on the street/walking across the street did not seem to notice anything was off about a guy wearing black tactical gear loaded down with guns and ammo walking down the street like it was an everyday occurrence)
He also had his strobe light on at that point as well.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

The fucker really did edit out the 'For Rotherham' bit on the mags the absolute cunts they should all burn.

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

he bought?

Attached: 03E39503-448B-4BD3-96AA-636FB14CB5D3.jpeg (69.75 KB, 1280x720)

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

You should post the more impressive price hike of the kill-tracking skin, the % increase is the same but prices are more impressive.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

that price hike

Attached: fb9ced109bacd27de1f0578180b8a04d00882a6318a074bcfd5aa6ba2c2b4a6e.jpg (7.9 KB, 323x241)

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

for 1440 Russian rubles you can get one with 40 kills on the tracker.

Attached: flashback.png (157.51 KB, 945x956)

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

59 kills with stickers "flickshot, terrorized"; 44$

Attached: 44-dollars.png (84.86 KB, 358x847)

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Does anyone happen to have the playlist that the aussie mad lad played?

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Sure
1. Remove kebab:
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
2. British marching song, no idea
3. Grün ist Ünser Fallschirm Remix:
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
4. Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
5. Manuel - Gas Gas Gas
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Of course,

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNsIqhoh62DSVkKcvTcXi4RkwwFa92055

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

The 2nd song is the tune of the British Grenadiers, I believe he was listening to the version off of the barry lyndon soundtrack.
See also the American revolutionary lyrics appended to the music as the song "Free Americay", quite good if you ask me.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrHCeFOZsss

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Cartridge
when all of those are magazines
suspeciously cut off in paint on one of them, I wonder what was cut (^:

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

So fucking angry about the cheek it takes to just edit that out.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

British marching song, no idea
Shameful display

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

Have at least a two man team
While no doubt that would be ideal, who would be foolish enough to trust other people with a plan to do something like this? If they chickened out and turned themselves in then you yourself could be arrested before actually doing it.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Amerimutts are so deracinated and untrustworthy they think ideological fervor doesn't exist anymore
You tried mutts. But you failed in the end. The truth shall live one despite your mutts' meddling.

Attached: 3019051fbcf009093050319207b9e6f36fcd746f3de0232fccde0cb34a1839b0.jpg (57.16 KB, 407x469)
Attached: Arno-Breker-Wehrmacht.jpg (49.85 KB, 559x879)

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

you don't get to bring friends
It'd be easy to gauge what someone is willing to do.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Between the two of us, I'm sure I'm the only one here with firearms.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

If those two retards mustered up the autism to shoot up a high school because of being bullied, I'm sure you could find a minecraft bro to help you grief some minecraft mosques.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Sure thing, mutt. Have you put it up your ass lately? Because you sure as hell wouldn't shoot anything bipedal with that. Except poultry.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Dylan and Eric weren't retards. Dylan was actually a ladies' man if accounts from other students and his family are to be believed.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

all these posts and no one has pointed out its a FAMAS yet

Attached: tired.gif (375.43 KB, 500x281)

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

La Sexta stay out

Kayden White
Kayden White

Most likely Mossberg 930SPX.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

The guy seemed pretty cool and calm about it

How much training would it take to get on his level?

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

A couple Mossad seminars would do ya.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

If you don't think this is a false flag you're a Jew
If you think doing anything is good you're a Jew
If you think killing shitskins is a good thing you're a Jew
If you think Tarrant did a good thing you're a Jew
If you think White people uniting is a good thing you're a Jew
Wew lads the kikes must be desperate being caught unaware if they're still so disorganised

John Barnes
John Barnes

Just subscribe to Pewpewdie.
Daily reminder that Mossad is supplying the mossad narrative.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

he was mossad! trust me, this random Israeli source said he visited Israel once, Jews would never lie to me

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

But he learned antisemitism and islamophobia from his visit to Poland (^:
Aside from Israel he visited most of European countries.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

What kind of ammo do we think he was using?

Attached: 352AA4C8-1DF7-409D-AC4D-A8D0916878E5.gif (1.94 MB, 353x200)

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

FMJ blessed by a Greek or Serbian Orthodox priest

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Probably standard FMJ ball ammo.
He should have used ballistic tip bullets, wouldn't have had to double tap the niggers if he did.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

Frangible Magic-cased ammo

Attached: Magically-Disappearing-Cartridges-New-Zealand-Shooter.mp4 (8.3 MB, 1280x720)

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

<it's fake waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
Imagine having IQ lower than that of a literal nigger

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

This is funny because you can see a case there in some minutes in.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Meaning JHP?

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

I guess the cases are silenced too, then?

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Microphones can't handle the high sound levels or pressure of gunfire, explosions, or other huge noises, so they always lose lower end and quieter noises when they're being buffeted by things like that. Watch literally any gun video and you'll realise this. Did you not notice that the people stopped talking and screaming while Brenton was shooting, and that Brenton himself was being quiet or if he did speak up, his voice sounded muffled and slurred? That's because his cheap GoPro mic was shocked by the gunshots. Real life isn't like movies where cases hit the ground with the volume and clarity of the fucking Verizon pin, you moron.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

You can clearly see the casings on the ground if you look. The video quality is shit, probably because facebook compresses it for the livestream.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

non range going faggot doesn't realize how much of an asspain it is to pick up all his brass and doesn't understand that the shit bounces everywhere and is hard to see because 5.56 casings are actually pretty tiny.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

The Jews browsing /pol/ and preaching 'muh accelerationism' are anti-gun, so what makes you think any of them have ever touched one? They are always silent during gun bans in the US, and always talking about how gun bans are a good thing because only after whites are completely disarmed and imprisoned will they rise up. 'Disarm faster, fellow goys, that'll really wake up the normies!' Don't expect these LARPing faggots to understand anything or have any plans, let alone have any training or preparation for violence. They're all pussies who do nothing but talk, and jack off to the thought of the left stealing all their freedoms now that JC Brenton has provided the perfect justification for government overreach, while conveniently avoiding harming any politicians himself.

the shooting was fake but also Brenton is a hero but also he didn't do enough and by the way goys Islam is your only enemy and the state is your master, obey and don't forget that

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Eat shit, cuck/kike.
Get raped to death with a rake.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

t. cuckchan

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

clockwork bot responses

Yeah, I thought so. Fucking lemmings. What have you done for the future of your race? Nothing. Post pictures of your guns or your children. Can't do that if you have none, while you live vicariously through a guy who did nothing but provide advantage and casus belli to the anti-white state.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

(checked)
Found the original, I can see why they didn't want it getting loose.

Attached: Magazines-of-Brenton-Tarrants-Rifle.png (1.37 MB, 1200x2240)

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

how blatant can they get

Attached: 1509811819772.jpg (12.56 KB, 270x259)

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Nigger I can see the fucking casings on the ground, sure it's hard to see because it's a grainy 480p video but it is still there.

Robert Price
Robert Price

To get on his level of physical training would probably take only 10-15 range sessions of ~200 rounds each. Then a handful and reload and malfunction drills.
To get on the same ideological level can take anywhere from 90 minutes of deep programming, up to years of subliminal messaging. So it depends on how much you indoctrinate yourself.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit