Be god

why do you guys even try to agree with this?

Attached: IL3zrp.gif (404x418, 1.24M)

Christianity BTFO! Jesus freaks on suicide watch!

OP here, not exactly the reply i was looking for. literally want some kind of serious discussion despite my nonserious phrasing.

op havent even read the bible yet

what did i miss. all i know is ppl suffer and god is omnipotent.

no mental gymnastics or barn stories will change this unshakable logical proof of malevolence

1.devil is not even in hell yet
2. free will tigga, people hurt themselves because they dont follow god's will
3. God gets pissed off and shoots up the earth
4. op lose sleep over starving dindus in africa

^didnt address this.

And you didn't address the other points.

Attached: download (1).jpg (230x219, 6.68K)

i dont care to.

My logic is sound proof for a malevolent god. I need not defend anything that hasnt been disproven.

ok retard

Attached: 1c998b8d484133765e346b62c808ed0a.png (294x300, 84.7K)

point right there^

god is asshole and wants you to hurt and die.

he might even genocide the earth if hes bored enough.

proof is in the bible.

God is ambivalent, but by His deed we can find His benevolence.

God had mercy on us by sending His Son to redeem us from sin and getting us to Heaven if we believe. All suffering is temporary, and eternal happiness in paradise is guaranteed.

what does that even winnie the pooh mean

ok so he killed his son

back to original point

so? are you some sort of hippie communist?
God is chaotic neutral

no, im merely saying god is evil and you cant refute this.

Dumbass I'm talking about how he danced around shit to say "HAH GOTCHA JESUS FREAK IMMA IGNORE WHAT YOU SAY XDDDDDDDDDDDD IM GONNA POST DIS ON REDDIT FOR UPBOATS" like he said right here
To OP No, dumbass your logic is bitch grade Atheism for babies that every edgy fedora wearing euphoric brainlet comes up with thinking they are so enlightened. You are the Dunning-Kruger effect in the flesh.

the concept of good and evil is quite callow when talking about almighty
Think of the lord as a parent and people as autistic children who keeps on winnie the pooh up

God is the original CHAD. he can do whatever the winnie the pooh he wants. Satan aka Soytan is the one who would be getting reddit upvotes.

k, still

ok so, god is a chad but also..

I laughed harder than I should have.

Attached: virgin_and_chad_laugh.jpg (600x532, 39.34K)

not wrong

no hes not, god can do whatever he wants

he just happens to want to hurt man.

Romans 8:18 ESV
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

People suffer because of free will. If he took away our free will that wouldn't be just. And God is just. Your basic bitch nihilism fails you.

ok, so until the glory is revealed, all we know is

free will aside,

That Deed was the Atonement. Our sins are now forgiven and we can enter Heaven, where His Son is. He suffered temporarily for Us on the Cross making it possible for us, as well as those dead-Pre Atonement to enter eternal bliss after our earthly life is done.

That's benevolence.

Gradually I began to hate you.

and still, unchanged

muh dindu peepol why would GOD do dis, they wuz good

No mater what we say you will brush KT asideike a smug little fag. Why waste the effort saving someone who continually knocks away the life vest thrown to them?
[-]

yes why would god do this? perhaps hes evil?

not brushing anything aside

am i wrong saying these two things?

You brush aside every counter point and autistically repeat the same talking point. There is no point debating with you if you refuse to debate in good faith.

there has yet to be a counterpoint that can disprove

Yet, that suffering ends. Material life is corrupted due to man and the influence of satan. We must endure these trials.

Also, consider the subjectivity of what you call suffering and compare it to human projection.

Since you're at a logical block, yes, od is omnipotent and people suffer due to what I mentioned above.

God is ambivalent, omnipotent and ppl suffer temporarily.

ok so temporarily

temporarily evil you say

Ambivalent, according to human definition. And yes, he's omnipotent and ppl suffer