How Donald Trump just keeps winning

Here's an amazing stat: In the last 14 contested Republican primaries where President Donald Trump has endorsed a candidate, his pick has won – or is leading – all 14 times.

That's remarkable. (Hat tip to WaPo's James Hohmann for doing the math!) And it speaks to the fact that despite Trump's weak numbers among the general populace, he remains a massively powerful force within the GOP – someone who can make and break candidacies with a single tweet.

Trump, never one to avoid the tooting of his own horn, tweeted this out on Wednesday morning: "5 for 5!" Presumably, that's a reference to Trump's endorsement record on Tuesday – counting Troy Balderson's apparent win in the Ohio congressional special election and Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley's easy win in the state's Senate primary race alongside Kobach, Schuette and James.

In a subsequent tweet, Trump offered his conclusion based on Tuesday's results:

"As long as I campaign and/or support Senate and House candidates (within reason), they will win! I LOVE the people, & they certainly seem to like the job I'm doing. If I find the time, in between China, Iran, the Economy and much more, which I must, we will have a giant Red Wave!"

archive.fo/e9Mid
There have been 9 previous threads about this article.

Other urls found in this thread:

4tka7raudlt4r32f.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares who Trump gets nominated to the GOP primary, because they keep losing to the Dems in the actual elections. The only thing Trump is winning at is consistently being the one to pick the losers.

It's been more then two years, time to get over it.

when?

If your candidates lose you win

S E E T H I N G

Attached: anydaynow.gif (800x686, 2.92M)

spamming, reported

You said it, not me

LOL @ thinking they've won three months before the midterm elections. Grasp for straws much?

(Hat tip to WaPo's James Hohmann for telling us The RMS Titanic is unsinkable)

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.79K)

lmao and further proof

Attached: peaness.jpg (299x374, 16.74K)

(Hat tip for Didding The Maff)

Attached: PicsArt_08-15-08.14.46.png (1080x904, 388.15K)

Indeed

I agree with you completely.
he truly IS his own worst enemy

Attached: PicsArt_08-15-08.37.54.png (1080x904, 557.6K)

lmao, is this the highest form of intelligence you guys can muster? Sad

Attached: 1531388913169.png (986x960, 39.86K)

there actually is one good aspect to Trump's presidency: it's a reminder that George W. Bush wasn't quite as stupid as he seemed, in retrospect

see you in November. good luck with that high blood pressure

Getting ready for that blue wave in November Zig Forumscuck?

Those are some mighty fine drugs you're taking. Do they help when you you look at pictures of dems crying on election night?

what you guys fail to realize:

just because somebody makes the observation of HOW EMBARRASSINGLY STUPID Trump is, doesn't necessarily mean they are a 'democrat' or an 'independant' or a 'libertarian' or ANY political affiliation.

I'm none of those things. I don't believe in any of those prescribed concepts. I wouldn't vote if you paid me.

And I, just like anybody else with a brain stem, instantly recognize the fact that Trump is an embarrassing moron.

shill alert

Say whatever you want. The fact remains that he's THE MOST EMBARRASSING, inept, self-unaware, stupid moron we have ever had in office.

case closed

Jesus Christ you kikes are getting desperate. Are you afraid that you're going to lose in November HARD? kek just kill yourselves

Attached: 2633410bb7c4da8c19f51132db88c06604c910c3530ec9ace15c5265f2387b24.jpg (640x572, 150.53K)

nice sources, faggot

case closed

How To Spot The Moron:

He asserts that 'my party' is going to lose the November election, in response to my statement that I'm not affiliated with any political party, and don't vote.

idiot

RE: sources

when giving my opinion, only one 'source' is required.

ME

Definition of Failure:

-one minute, claiming that Trump works for the Jews
-the next minute, claiming that the Jews are against Trump

you're all over the place, aren't you? You're a real wreck… You can't seem to make up your mind.

FAILURE: living your life expressing your fear of inferiority and lack of power over the Jews, who you claim are so 'inferior'

transparent
cowardice

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Attached: 70aeb7c9ec4e8177a0eb43a85fbb6d08d7e86b5b53bd0cd676d565357e3d4df9.png (728x729, 392.99K)

yep, the jew is afraid. Get gassed rabbi

Attached: 8e03240100179ab9714df2280ea44c9571e138fdba1e49c8ac1dfef09d4d95a5.jpg (501x504, 178.55K)

A G A I N :

I'm opposed to ANY AND ALL prescribed political belief systems

I hate the notion of Democrats just as much as I hate the concept of Republicans or the idiotic concepts of Libertarians or the Independent party

I refuse to acknowledge the predictable concepts of fascism, communism, or democracies….

those are other people's conceptualizations, boring labels for boring people with the boring lack of originality required to develop their own concepts.

I'm NONE of those things
If politics we're a religion
I'd be an atheist…………..

I am basing my opinion
solely upon the HUMAN
aspect.. the personality
of the individuals, not a
political agenda…………

Hillary Clinton is evil
she's insane, she's
corrupt, she's quite
maniacal, and she'd
be an awful leader…
but she's NOT stupid at all
she's actually very smart

Trump, however IS
stupid. He's stupid
as shit. He's one of
the stupidest men
I've ever seen…….
he's not smart enough
to be 'crazy' or 'evil'

an amazingly intelligent
person once said:
"one cannot be truly
insane unless they are
truly genius"

And Trump doesn't qualify
He's a bumbling, embarrassing
human being. he makes it
seem embarrassing to also
be a human being.

Nobody blames you
(YOU in particular)
for being jealous &
afraid of the Jews.

but your 'act' would be
more believable if you
managed to hide how
jealous and resentful
you are…………………..

nobody buys it when
you make it SO obvious
that you're afraid……..

the flaw in your
performance :

you assert that the Jews
are inferior, while always
admitting that they are
more powerful than you
meaning they obviously
outsmarted you

chaim pls, we're gonna send you all to the >>>/oven/ and take care of you once and for all

HAIL EVROPA

Attached: 0b424830356cc7b3ed2cec33523e0c528ecd705189fb875c6e264651bb76c249.jpg (600x444, 41.97K)

…..he says, from his
lowly level of
laughable
inability

and being sick of you saying that about anybody who disagrees with you is just further proof, amirite?

fuck off Joey Jizzmop

hint: to make your
predictable
temper
tantrum
believable
you should
choose a
target group
that HASN'T
managed to
control the
entire
world

20 of you are gonna do all that?

just like your mother
told you so many times:

"Nobody cares what you agree with or disagree with, because you are an irrelevance, who has never accomplished anything with his life, doesn't have a girlfriend, doesn't have any prospects of ever getting a girlfriend, and spends his entire existence playing video games and sitting in front of that stupid little computer, while life passes him by, and all the other young men his age are out there getting married and starting their own families"

bold talk from white trash

(My people enslaved your people a long time ago, and nobody is ever going to come let you out of the invisible concentration camp we built for you)

My ancestors chiseled your future in stone, and we own you

Nobody blames you for being upset, you have every reason to be upset…..

There's a reason why you never see Jewish people throwing a hissy fit temper tantrum like you do all the time……….

Because we were victorious

Of course we don't complain

complaining is what
victims do

We've been enjoying your complaints for a very long time, and we intend on enjoying them for some time to come

Your temper tantrums are like sweet music to our ears

Pigeon chess.

Delusional distorted perspective by disenfranchised bitter unaccomplished morons

To date, this is Trump's only wall.
Quite a win it would be if the candidate whose trademark promise was The Wall should be remembered by history as the first sitting president to visit the Wailing Wall. Let's all put our yarmulkes on and pray that he finds an Amazing Crony Capitalist he can have build his Second Wall with an Unbelievably Incredible No-Bid Contract.

Attached: trumpwailingwall.jpg (2290x1322, 550.6K)

It's always "we're gonna" with you people, continually claiming what you're 'going to do one of these days'….

But 'one of these days' never comes, and it got boring a long time ago… It's a lot like the way you kept promising your mother that if she bought you another computer, you would use it to find a job and get a girlfriend…..

….. But your mother soon began to realize you're just full of hot air, and while you sit there playing video games, she stop listening to your promises of 'what you're going to do one of these days'.

….. We've heard it all before for decades and decades…..

The truth is, if you could have done anything, you would have done it a long time ago…

We all know that the only thing you're capable of doing is throwing temper tantrums, and threatening impossible 'victories' in an imaginary future…..

SHINE MY SHOES, BOY

MAKE 'EM SHINE!!!

*Lights a cigar as I place my feet up on your kneeling father's spineless shoulders*

"I said MAKE 'EM SHINE, BOY!"

lol i.e. ruining their lives

Absolutely correct, sir!

Trump's non-existent wall is proof positive in symbolic form of the technique used to grab the imagination of people with no concept of how things work, no accomplishments under their belts, and a completely distorted perspective of what's really important.

Of all the problems we've got in America, Mexicans are the least of them.

Notice how none of Trump supporters seem to want to mention the wall, as we head towards the second half of his presidency, with not even one brick having been placed in the wall or the metaphoric plan behind it.

The wall is the perfect symbol of failure, and the waisted efforts of angry people who point the finger of blame at the wrong subject

You remind me of a little league softball team, continually threatening out you're about to beat the Pittsburgh Steelers

(And you actually have the audacity to wonder why nobody even listens to you)

Ineptitude personified

Attached: llsbws_east_team_photo_0.jpg (480x270, 38.09K)

guess which one you remind me of?

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-140449.png (1080x1920, 1.55M)

A: all of them

Buy Pre-Shredded USD Currency for a fraction of the value. #1 Seller in Genuine USD Notes.

Stay away from all the counterfeit money and credit card scams that will send you to prison.

4tka7raudlt4r32f.onion/

I can sum it up: he fails and fails quite a bit. The difference between him and a real failure, however, is that he does not allow failure to get the best of him. Many people are discouraged from succeeding after failing at it once rather than persevering or changing strategies.

easy to do when you're insulated from the consequences of your failure your entire life

Correct !! He doesn't let a little bit of a lot of failure prevent him from more continued failures

I'm seeing a few flaws in your reasoning and I don't think you have gleaned enough insight into Trump's mindset to make a judgment call on his intelligence. Have you read Trump's books? You would do well to do so; 'know your enemy' is a good virtue to adhere to.

nobody has…. He hasn't written a book in his life.

I believe you're talking about Tony Schwartz, who was the ghostwriter for 'Art Of The Deal'.

I'm glad you mentioned Tony Schwartz, because he spent over a year with Trump, around the clock, day after day after day….

He says Trump is a fucking idiot

huehuehue

Attached: 6d6b7d9bf1f5e4459a148cbd29dc3f3870eb1d07827602409f3cbf654670744d.png (600x600, 391.76K)

Another good virtue to adhere to is 'know what you're talking about before putting your foot in your mouth'

What do you mean by this?

In a way, he has insulated himself from the adverse consequences of risks that did not pan out through careful planning and risk management. When his company hit hard times: he was able to bounce back because he maintained cordial and gracious relations with his banks. Had he acted like a stupid asshole around them, they would have delighted in knocking him down a peg or many and you would have never heard from him again.

Like he said in his book, one must take care of his conduct around others as he climbs the stairway to fortune and power because one meets the same people going down as he did going up.

The man who co-authored U.S. President Donald Trump’s 1987 bestselling book The Art of The Deal has slammed the president and his ability to write books.

On Tuesday, Trump took aim at the media who “pour” over his tweets, spelling mistakes and all.

READ MORE: Donald Trump slags media who ‘pour’ over his tweets, and a dictionary responds

“After having written many best selling books, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to write, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pour over my tweets looking for a mistake. I capitalize certain words only for emphasis, not b/c they should be capitalized!” Trump tweeted.

Trump corrected the tweet after misspelling “pore.”

Trump’s ghostwriter who co-authored The Art of the Deal took aim at Trump’s creative writing skills.

“Trump’s tweet that he has ‘written’ bestselling books is one more deceit & delusion. He is incapable of reading a book, much less writing one,” Tony Schwartz tweeted.
The president has denied claims that he didn’t write his published novels.

Schwartz told U.K.’s The Independent that he suspects Trump hasn’t written a single word in the slew of books published under the president’s name.

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-142539.png (1080x1920, 393.32K)

The book I had in mind was Think Big and Kick Ass, actually.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Apparently you have never seeing the interview with the team of attorneys selected by a conglomeration of banks that Trump had lost tens of billions of dollars for with his stupid idiotic business decisions……

You're insane if you think he's maintained any kind of relationship with the bankers, other than being on the hook for billions of dollars….

The bank's collectively assembled the team of attorneys to represent them, and the decision was made to keep Trump afloat because it would be wiser to lose MOST of the money than it would to lose ALL of the money….

When the attorneys had a once-in-a-lifetime meeting with Trump, where they were reading him the riot act and explaining how things were going to be restructured, they were all amazed at how delusional Donald Trump seemed during the meeting.

He was like a retarded little child, hyperactive and ignoring everything they said and being rude and aggressive, but the lawyers persevered

They continued to explain how things were going to be handled differently from now on, and they had given Trump an opportunity to stay afloat, but only by their rules now….

That's when Trump clapped his hands, and on cue, a door opens up and one of Trump's assistance walked into the room carrying a cardboard box.

The box was set on the table, and like an oblivious idiot, Trump began handing out autographed copies of the book The Art Of The Deal, which was not even written by Donald Trump in the first place.

Oh, you're talking about the book think big and kick ass, actually written by Bill Zanker.

Donald Trump hasn't written a book in his entire life……

Well, isn't it wiser to lose most of the money rather than all of it if those are your only two options? His company did bounce back, after all.

Bill Zanker, the other Jew who wrote Think Big And Kick Ass….

The reason the publishing companies keep selecting Jewish guys to write the books for Donald Trump is because Jews are just naturally more intelligent than white trash

Attached: Bill-Zanker.jpg (500x633, 26.43K)

Moving the goalposts again,
I see………..

A few minutes ago you asserted that Trump maintained a gracious attitude with the banks, and now you're saying he had no choice in the matter….

They were originally considering having Trump arrested for fraud

Does that mean that he had no input in the content of his books and Bill Zanker and Tony Schwartz were making shit up as they went along?

AGAIN:

“After having written many best selling books, and somewhat priding myself on my ability to write, it should be noted that the Fake News constantly likes to pour over my tweets looking for a mistake. I capitalize certain words only for emphasis, not b/c they should be capitalized!” Trump tweeted.

Trump couldn't even spell “pore" correctly.

That's basically exactly what I mean.

Tony Schwartz said it best when he explained, "I was hired to make him look like he's a magnificent businessman"

I am not moving the goalposts so much as you are not covering all of the yards needed to score a touchdown. The anecdote after the part with the bold text strikes me as a tall tale.

A G A I N :

In the interview with the attorneys present during the restructuring meeting, they said the banks were actually going to have Donald Trump arrested and charged with multiple counts of bank fraud and wire fraud…..

Let that sink in

Are you certain that's really the case? I'm inclined to believe that Tony Schwartz said that because his loyalties have shifted.

Certainly I wasn't there for the meeting, so I can only tell you what I saw the attorneys say in an interview……..

And that's exactly what they said.

That is EGG ZACK LEE™ what they said happened

And do they strike you as trustworthy sources of information?

I'm not here to try and control your thinking or what you're inclined to believe…..

You're free to think or believe whatever you choose…….

And of course you're thinking and belief system is going to continue to lean in the direction of what you already think and believe……

I can live with that……

Absolutely. The interview had nothing to do with the election process or the presidency.

The interview was strictly about an event that occurred when Trump lost tens of billions of dollars, and almost went to jail.

It wasn't an anti Trump interview

I'm not quite sure that's really the case. Did this interview coincide with the election season?

Donald Trump, who often says he only likes winners, tells one grand tale of loss: In 1990, he nearly went bankrupt and was forced to ask dozens of banks to whom he owed money to change the terms on their loans and forgive some of his debts.

It was, the real estate developer admits in his 1997 book The Art of the Comeback, the darkest period of his professional life. In his telling, it’s a story of redemption, of resilience, and proof of his exceptional negotiating skills and shrewd thinking.

Six people who participated in the loan workout negotiations have a different recollection, raising questions about a key part of the personal narrative that many of Trump’s supporters have found compelling as he campaigns to be the next president of the United States on Nov. 8. On the campaign trail he has portrayed himself as a survivor and a master negotiator.

….. You are not a stupid man…………..
….. In fact, it is quite apparent……
…. That you are an intellectual

ו×you can find the information, tooו×

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-145711.png (1080x1920, 638.78K)

I just did a brief Google search

I just posted the first result I found

That was NOT connected to the interview I saw, but it was an article about the same incident.

I saw the interview before Trump ever announced he was running for president

My bad… I made a mistake
That Google search result was actually about a different default on the banks…….

The interview I was talking about occurred after the release of art of the deal, or approximately near the time of the release of the book

Because the attorneys said Trump interrupted the meeting by clapping his hands, and a door opened to the office, (which showed it was all pre-planned by Trump) and one of his assistants walked in with a box filled with autographed copies of the art of the deal…..

So, no…. That Google search result was obviously about a different default on the bank's money, and I freely admit that I didn't actually even read it, just scanning across it briefly before copying and pasting it as an example of how Trump lies about the reality of the financial situation

I'm not delusional, so of course I don't think I'm going to change anybody's mind about Donald Trump, and that's not my intention to begin with…….

It's not like I think I can talk anybody out of liking strawberry yogurt, or enjoying heavy metal music……

So I have no intention of changing anybody's mind here today……

I'm simply telling you what I saw

And I was convinced by the interview

I don't dislike Donald Trump because of the defaulting on the bank's money….. I couldn't care less about that…..

I don't like Donald Trump because I think he's a disgusting human being.

I think he's aesthetically absurd, and vulgar, and gross…..

I think he's embarrassing as a human being….

I think he's a clown

I think he's stupid and primal

I don't care how much money he has (the reason he won't release his tax returns is because he only has around 330 million dollars, and lies about being a billionaire) because that's not what impresses me or depresses me…..

I just look at the human being

And I find him to be disgusting

I'm not into politics.
I know plenty about politics.
Enough to know I'm not into it.

I'm more interested in PEOPLE….
their character.
their aura.
'who' and 'what' they are.

and when I see Trump
I'm embarrassed
to be a human being

THE GOOD NEWS:

99.7% of the human race also disgust me, and make me ashamed to admit I'm of the same species

Let me put it THIS way:

I would never, ever, ever want to 'hang out' with Donald Trump

God forbid, if for some reason, I somehow ended up being trapped in an apartment, just me and Donald Trump together hanging out in that goddamn apartment, within an hour or two my skin would be crawling and I would be begging for somebody to please let me out of there.

There's nothing he would ever say or do that could possibly make me think he was cool… In fact, he's the exact perfect example of everything that I think is uncool.

If my friends came over and saw I was hanging out with him, I would be so fucking embarrassed I don't think I would ever live it down.

And I don't find it coincidental that his campaign was demographically targeted to the lowest common denominator, disenfranchised losers who harbored a bunch of resentment and animosity, but weren't sure exactly who to point their finger at….

With all of the problems facing our country, illegal immigration is probably the least important on the list.

A wall between us and Mexico is a distraction, designed to appeal to people who don't really grasp the real situation at hand.

He's Primal, very much like a gorilla… He spouts anger and racism, and appeals to people who are all too willing to pat him on the back because he gives grade school level temper tantrum answers, and refuses to actually explain how, why, or if any of his policies make sense.

This campaign was designed to appeal to an element of society that I despise.

It's understandable that people were angry with the status quo

But it's not understandable that there is a small percentage of trump supporters like you guys who are actually very intelligent, but you are still willing to drop to the level of the lowest common denominator, and refuse to demand accountability, as he's literally making some of the stupidest decisions this country could possibly make, at this most pivotal time in history…..

Ostracizing America from the rest of the world probably isn't a great idea right now, because we already made enough enemies as it was with the policies of the previous Administrations.

The trade War probably wasn't a very good idea either, because it's already backfiring on the average American, and it hasn't even begun to hurt yet… It's going to raise prices drastically across the board, and all of the Patriotic brainwashing 'make America great again' mantra nonsense is it going to put food on the table.

………. People who believe in trumps rhetoric are the type who somehow fail to realize that AMERICA NEVER REALLY WAS GREAT……..

inb4 you claim I'm a
'butthurt' Hillary supporter

I'm NOT a Hillary supporter at all

Nor am I a Bernie supporter

or anybody else………………..

trust me, if Trump was cool
and if he was really changing
things and moving forward
with America, taking us to a
better place with innovative
bold decisions, i would be
the first one to support him

but he's not

he's spent two PRECIOUS years
acting like an idiot, causing
division, angering our allies,
making terrible business moves,
tweeting like a retard, and
creating massive damage with
his brain-injured attempts at
'damage control'

we had a chance to get on track

time is ticking by

You don't get on track by derailing our future.

I'm guessing a meme on penis is the only one you have enough knowledge about to try to rebuff

It never ceases to amaze me nobody ever seems to mention Donald Trump's silver plaque psoriasis, that Marla Maples said was so disgusting, that she only had sex with him 3 or 4 times, and then literally couldn't stand to look at him naked after that….

She said his psoriasis began right around his collar line, and covered his body down to his feet…

It was all over his back and arms and chest and legs, but she said the most disgusting part was the scaly lizard like shales of skin around his genitalia….

If you're familiar with silver plaque psoriasis, then you'll realize it's an autoimmune disorder, and although treatable, it's not curable.

penis

Attached: 96976b9f7bbf331078860719300aaf709114dc5f7c4242d3b5c7b0ac473b74bc.png (512x714, 207.26K)

You reek of desperation

Your observations are extremely flawed and that's putting it lightly

Exactly, they're opinions, not facts
Therefore, they're invalid

Whose future would that be, numbnuts?

It's not 'just psoriasis' that Trump has all over him…
He's covered in SILVER PLAQUE PSORIASIS

Attached: ca0312plaquepsoriasis_236901.jpg (600x400, 44.47K)

You know it's bad when a woman is SO REPULSED by your psoriasis, that she doesn't even care about the money and divorces you…..

She only fucked him a handful of times, and couldn't take it anymore

Attached: Plaque-psoriasis.jpg (1024x768, 182.72K)

And Marla Maples was the only attractive woman he's ever been with.

She had class….
Enough class and self respect to
leave him……

All the others were prostitutes

This is why liberals can't meme. There is no amount of irony or projection that isn't lost on them.

Attached: spengler debating a centrist.jpg (812x1000, 253.91K)

hahahaha!!!!……..

basically, yes

toppest wew, dude
too bad you'll never float above me though
-t. georgist minarcho-separatist

I've never been in competition with anybody, with no desire to float above anybody, or stand beside anybody……

Competition is for insecure people, and teamwork is for the codependent…….

I'm completely comfortable right where I'm at, where I always have been, and where I always will be….

Attached: PicsArt_08-15-07.01.39.jpg (812x1000, 261.8K)