London’s Khan Says Ban Cars From Parliament Square After London Terror

Well there you go my fellow britbongs, our glorious mayor of london has given the murcans yet another reason to fall about laughing over how truly cucked our once great nation is, I really cant wait for this embarrassment to be voted out of office.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has said cars should be banned from parts of London in response to terror attacks, after previously claiming the city was one of the safest in the world.

Parliament square should be “part pedestrianized,” the left winger said Wednesday morning, the day after a Sudanese migrant drove at speed toward the Palace of Westminster, injuring pedestrians and cyclists.

Police are treating the incident as a terror attack. Last year, Islamist terrorist Khalid Masood used a car and knives to kill and main just yards away on Westminster Bridge and in Palace Yard. Further down river at Borough Market, eight were killed by a radical Islamist gang using the same method.

“After the incident in Westminster Bridge in last March, there have been temporary barriers put in place in many of the bridges in London,” Khan added, on ITV’s Good Morning Britain.

breitbart.com/london/2018/08/15/londons-khan-says-ban-cars-after-london-terror/

Attached: sad.jpeg (680x383, 40.9K)

Nice job insinuating that Khan is to blame for terrorism in London. Also;

you must be from leftypol

go die in a fire you brainless fucking commie

FUCKING ASSERT YOURSELVES!

hahahaha dangerous assault cars ahahaha

it would be so much easier just to ban sand people

How long has he been the mayor and how much longer till he is not?

Satire come to life. The muslims are the problem, this guy supports Muslim terrorists and all the rapists, the Saudis/Pakis and other shithole Muslim countries fund him, the Jews in paraliment and elsewhere also support this because they also profit from the money flow. Khan is cancer.

BAN HIGH-CAPACITY ASSAULT GAS TANKS

fistfights ?
ban assault hands.

Part and parcel.

leftypol must be pretty far gone to defend Khan because I don't know anybody who likes him.

You people are pathetic.

I live for the day he doesn't get the memo and his friends accidentally get him with their truck of peace.

next election 2020, but hopefully a lynchmob will get him before that

and so much more effective

Zig Forums must be pretty far gone to think Zig Forums likes him. If we were tumblr we wouldn't be on Zig Forums would we?

I wish that were a true statement.

Good tactic boss–shield the elites from refugee violence while we take the rest of their country. We'll get to them last. Kill the whitees.

The banning of trucks of peace was supposed to be a joke. To highlight the insanity of it all.

White people got too stupid for their own good. I'll take sharia law over feminism any day.

Oi cunt d'ya 'ave an assault car loysenz?

Do you know what coutries dont have islamic terror?
The coutries that dont accept criminal refugees and taqqiya terrorist like sukkadeek khan.
NO ISLAM=NO TERRORISM. Simple math even for a cuk like you.

ban assault cars and high capacity petrol tanks
part and parcel of living in a multicultural shithole

Attached: 448.png (600x847, 518.07K)

wheres your driving license

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (896x565, 1.34M)

thats an old one

BAN HIGH SPEED ASSAULT LEGS!

holy shit everyone was joking when they said to ban cars but its actually happening truly Brits really are the biggest cucks

Attached: 1466275634540.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

oi, you got a license for that license ?

you can't stop truck-kun from reincarnating NEETs to paradise
you can't ban truck-kun
all hail truck-kun
praise our lord and saviour truck-kun
behead those who insult truck-kun

THE MEMES, JACK

oi, you got a license for that license license?

lmao britCUCKs amiright ya'll?

Oi, I see you have a driving loicense, but where's your loicense to drive the car down the street, mate? To the Queen's dungeons with this dangerous criminal!

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 37.07K)

every fucking thread

But Sadiq, that's just part and parcel of letting your subhuman compatriots invade civilized countries.

#not all cars
Down with this vehicleaphobiaist piece of shit!

Attached: 1461126523425-1.jpg (688x690, 102.91K)

You look upset. Did I strike a nerve?

Cuckold is a word that has had legitimate use for hundreds of years.

Alt-right was a word coined by the democrat election campaign and used by Hillary to dismiss the concerns of a large section of the US populace. It might have even been enough to lose her the election in several key states. Every time you use it you are reminding her of her failure and how she cried when she lost the election. Please stop reminding everyone for Hillary-sama's sake.

oi, where's your faggot loicense?

PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN A MUDSLIME-INFESTED SHITHOLE.

OKAY LADS that's enough, we haven't been memeing responsibily enough this year, let's get our sht together.

next he'll import camels. which will be a win for Muslims because Mohammad said to drink camel piss

I don't know, it looks like a knife to me, I could get a paper cut. call a firearms team!

I actually visited Zig Forums out of curiosity.
It was just as bad as Zig Forums said it was.

Part and parcel mate innit my lover hooway

It's like britain is an experiment into whether you can successfully ban all potential weapons.

Spoiler: you can't

bin that benz, lad

BAN LIVING IN LONDON THEN NO ONE CAN GET KILLED

top kek

BAN ASSAULT PEEPS

u ASS OF a AND GB, FRance etc and THEIR owner cause s terrorism

Are you even real? Seriously, the left has gone so far into the insanity that I can no longer tell when joking and when they are slurping up their own nonsense.

Your containment board serves a purpose. basically the left is contained in Zig Forums and Zig Forums, as far as significant boards on 8ch are concerned. I guess you also hang out in 5 post per day places like /furrydildopics/ and /blackedbedtimestories/ but I don't care enough to look.

We prefer to call it Football.

Is a retarded brain dead faggot. Can you read? The fucker wants to ban cars.

I used to think it was hyperbole when fashy writers would talk about them coming for your teeth. Someday a mud shit is going to rip someone jugulars out and then the teeth slippery slope will start.
And then they'll come for the molars and nobody will be left to speak up for them because you can't hardly understand them without their front teeth.