How three conspiracy theorists took 'Q' and sparked Qanon

As Qanon picked up steam, growing skepticism over the motives of Diaz, Rogers, and the other early Qanon supporters led some in the internet’s conspiracy circles to turn their paranoia on the group.

Recently, some Qanon followers have accused Diaz and Rogers of profiting from the movement by soliciting donations from their followers. Other pro-Trump online groups have questioned the roles that Diaz and Rogers have played in promoting Q, pointing to a series of slip-ups that they say show Rogers and Diaz may have been involved in the theory from the start.

Those accusations have led Diaz and Rogers to both deny that they are Q and say they don’t know who Q is. There is no direct proof that the group or any individual members are behind it.

Still, Qanon skeptics have pointed to two videos as evidence that Rogers had insider knowledge of Q’s account. Some YouTube channels, like one named Unirock, are mostly dedicated to poring over Patriots’ Soapbox livestreams and dissecting purported slip-ups.

One archived livestream appears to show Rogers logging into the Zig Forums account of “Q.”The Patriots’ Soapbox feed quickly cuts out after the login attempt. “Sorry, leg cramp,” Rogers says, before the feed reappears seconds later.

Users in the associated chatroom begin to wonder if Rogers had accidentally revealed his identity as Q. “How did you post as Q?” one user wrote.

In another livestreamed video, Rogers begins to analyze a supposed “Q” post on his livestream program when his co-host points out that the post in question doesn’t actually appear on Q’s feed and was authored anonymously. Rogers’ explanation — that Q must have forgotten to sign in before posting — was criticized as extremely unlikely by people familiar with the message boards, as it would require knowledge of the posting to pick it out among hundreds of other anonymous ones.

In part because of the mounting claims against Patriots’ Soapbox, the web’s largest pro-Trump community has banned all mentions of Qanon. Reddit’s 640,000-member community r/The_Donald set up an autodelete function for mentions of Qanon’s claims, two moderators confirmed to NBC News, believing the group of YouTubers is making posts as Q.
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-three-conspiracy-theorists-took-q-sparked-qanon-n900531

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.fit-2000w.jpg (2000x1250, 464.01K)

jews jewing jews

you have to be a special kind of moron for the 'Q' bullshit to appeal to you

t. listened, believed and spammed Qshit for a year

AGAIN: anybody who finds the 'Q' bullshit to be even vaguely interesting is a complete fucking idiot with a total void of content in their life to occupy their mind

I find the entire 'user' thing to be gay as fuck

I find the entire 'Q' thing to be stupid as fuck

add those two terms together, and 'Qanon' is so stupidly gay that it makes my skin crawl

Personally, I've always found the entire 'anonymous' thing to be so fucking gay. And I'm not using the term 'gay' loosely.

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-10.11.21.jpg (812x1000, 135.79K)

Whoever designed this ridiculous mask is obviously a homosexual. There's absolutely nothing about this design that looks intimidating or clever or superior.

In fact, if somebody asked me to design a mask that represented effemininity and incompetence, a disgusting sissy-ass little faggot idiot, THIS is what I'd design.

The facial hair is so EFFEMINATE. the expression is so fucking gay. everything about it screams 'homo'

Attached: 51JRfkE -JL._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 9.85K)

I know one thing for sure:

V is not for Vagina

Attached: 7d916a67-ae00-4b9a-b079-b09a52cfd497.jpg (300x300, 8.13K)

There's no way that an intelligent, self aware, heterosexual male would ever look at the stupid mask and say, "I think I would look badass wearing that"

Attached: mask.jpg (800x450, 200.25K)

This is the face you'd see in a mensroom at a gay bar while you were trying to take a piss

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-10.23.21.jpg (640x640, 66.71K)

Then, add the idiotic 'Q' bullshit to the mix, and you've got the most ridiculous low point in humanity, all wrapped up in one stupid as shit concept

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-10.26.03.jpg (640x640, 68.33K)

I'd want to remain anonymous too, if I was such a lonely dipshit that 'pizzagate posts' seemed like an acceptable substitute for getting pussy

Trump's entire campaign was designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, complete morons who wanted to lash out and blame somebody else for their own inadequacies and pathetic shortcomings.

The average Trump supporter is uneducated, blue collar white trash, easily swayed by primal attempts to appeal to their lowly lot in life and double digits IQs

Sure is shareblue in here…..

Middle America is filled with stupid as shit, low class, unrefined, inexperienced, uneducated 'mom and pop' blue collar laborers who are easily persuaded with the most amateurish 'baseball, hot dogs & apple pie' patriotic brainwashing nonsense…

Greasy, overall wearing, pseudo-inbred white trash……

LOL @ younger more educated somewhat sophisticated computer geeks getting mixed up in that crowd….

The only thing the 'computer geeks' have in common with the 'white trash uneducated farmers' is their shared feeling of disenfranchisement….

Both of these demographics want to point a finger at somebody else, and blame someone for their own lack of accomplishment…..

I'm afraid you're oversimplifying my point….

I'm not calling any one particular group 'gay and dumb'

In fact, I'm calling YOUR TYPE 'gay', while I'm calling the middle America white trash 'dumb'

…… You're not stupid.. You're actually intelligent…. But you're effeminate, and if you're not already homosexual, you're certainly headed in that direction.

The blue collar middle America farmers are the stupid ones, but they're not gay….

There has never been an illegal Mexican immigrant that effected your life in any way.

Not even once.

The only 'wall' that matters in your life is the laughable 'wall' you intentionally built around yourself, creating barriers as a defence mechanismtrying to prevent you from having your heartbroken by some girl when she rejects you….

You're intelligent, and you are fully aware of your potential and capabilities, but you're also fully aware of how you have squandered these capabilities and continually procrastinating, creating history of missed opportunities and potential flushed down the toilet…..

That's why conspiracy theories appeal to you. It makes you feel as if you are Important, as if you are one of the 'chosen few who knows the truth', as if you're finally part of something, as if you are an Insider somehow….

fuck off Joe-Bob Methface

NEWS FLASH:

you're gullible

the only 'conspiracy' is one involving your role in deciding your existence should be spent looking at a computer monitor instead of taking some hot chick out to dinner tomorrow night

The MSM bullshit Qanon because it is a rival to their veiwpoint

Remember, when you seem some autistic Zig Forumstard screaming about the wall, this is who is behind the post
Point and laugh at them.

Attached: POLTARD AUTISM.jpg (1200x796, 228.34K)

Joe Bob…..

I like that…. Thank you

'Joe-Bob' correctly describes the tipple middle American blue collar laborers, the typican trump supporter, who bases his opinions on idiotic, archaic, hackneyed old red white and blue patriotic brainwashing bullshit…..

The one who never got a college education, and ended up in a warehouse somewhere, would perhaps ended up as a loli mechanics assisted in a garage somewhere…

They were the ones who believed Barack Obama was responsible for their own failure in life….

Being stupid, they are distrustful of outsiders, and they fell for the brainwashing about Muslims and Mexicans, actually thinking these groups were responsible for their own laughable in abilities in life…

(No illegal Mexican immigrant or Muslim was responsible for their families history of unaccomplished mediocrity)

But YOURE not a 'Joe-Bob'….

You're a MORTIMER….
Mortimer the video game computer geek

Together, you have joined paranoid forces with the lowest common denominator of the American population, pointing fingers at Mexicans and Muslims and imaginary conspiracies…

Joe Bob Mortimer, the disenfranchised videogame sissy

stay homeless and mad andrew, 6 more years.

Attached: 1xtgnx.jpg (670x447, 19.06K)

RE: POINT AND LAUGH AT THEM

see?…. Just like I said, this is your opportunity to feel as if 'you are part of something', an opportunity to lash out at all the times that girls would laugh behind your back and point at you when you walked down the hallways….

You didn't start being a dork this year. This is a lifelong process for you…

You made the decision to be a loser with the ladies and an outcast a long, long time ago… With your Dungeons and Dragons end World of Warcraft, Star Wars movies in science fiction novels, your effeminate anime penchant, ALL of the things you have invested your life into simply made you undesirable to women…

Pointing in laughing it's something you are very familiar with

Back in my day we would have called you a NERD, a DORK', a GEEEK''…..

these days, as a self-protectionary measure, you started calling yourself an user, trying to pat yourself on the back that your social & sexual inabilities are somehow 'cool'….

They're not

….as you are already aware……

When a translucent fluorescent purple zebra striped inverted polygon triple nipple superheterodyne duel oscillation nanotech quantum levitating gargoyle-winged shimmering giraffe enters a room filled with 50 other translucent fluorescent purple zebra striped inverted polygon triple nipple superheterodyne duel oscillation nanotech quantum levitating gargoyle-winged shimmering giraffes, inherently he is now the 'normie'…..

you guys are SO unique

I couldn't possibly care any less who's president…….

The topic of this thread has nothing to do with Trump……

I'm talking about YOU

LOL @ trying to deflect the scathing heat, and suggest that I'm talking about Trump

I don't give a flying fuck who's in office, because we didn't have any good candidates, so there was no way we were going to end up with a good president…..

That's a given…….

No, I'm talking about ANONS

and the idiotic Q conspiracy faggotry

In particular (since I'm a visually oriented person) I'm fascinated by the way you guys seem to all think THE GUY FAWKES MASK looks cool

fuck off Joey Jizzmop

You guys ARE NOT STUPID

you're not

You're quite sophisticated and intelligent

So please explain:
WHAT ABOUT THIS LOOKS COOL?

Attached: 4_preview_featured.jpg (628x472, 21.49K)

friendly reminder that last night, after watching ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST (for the 173rd time) my wife gave me almost two hours of deepthroat.

The kind of deepthroat that actually hurts, because she was using so much force to bend the head of my dick past her uvula

how's that FORTNITE thing
working out for you, stud?

Q: have you EVER had a woman bend your dick so hard with the back of her throat, that it literally felt like it was being broken in half?

I'm asking you an honest question, and I want you to be a big boy and give me a big boy honest answer, please

Thank God I never played a video game in my life. I knew it the second I saw video games that they did not interest me in the least.

That was a long, long time before it became apparent that video games = homosexuality….

By the way, nice Guy Fawkes Mask, 'anons'…..

lol

Attached: Guy_Fawkes_Mask.jpg (1920x1920, 460.63K)

The smug self-entitled 'computer geek' guy Fawkes 'expression' thing is nothing compared to the smug smile I had on my face last night, especially after the first hour or so.

When a woman allows you to literally rape her esophagus, there's a certain sense of gifted entitlement that puts a metaphoric crown on your head…..

You should seriously try heterosexuality one of these days, Mortimer

It's amazing how intelligent, educated, reasonable men like yourselves could ever think THIS STUPID GAY AS FUCK EFFEMINATE MASK represents 'intimidation'…..

I guess the sissyboy videogames have distorted your perspective on reality

Attached: maxresdefault(6).jpg (1920x1080, 109.41K)

I agree, Q is some gay larping attempt by 4cuck. But your redditspacing still makes you a faggot.

Attached: 2d075afe8588dd4109044a98d3ee844427165898963d2faf02d6e203e0d7c0a7.jpeg (650x458, 55.65K)

I actually relate to you guys in a lot of ways. I understand your mindset quite a bit, actually.

I used to be a 'robot' believe it or not, before computers even.

I empathize with you
I admire you
You dudes are very, very smart
I learn a lot from you
Im impressed with your ability to articulate your thoughts

The only thing I don't like is the creepy self imposed pompous effemininity thing

THAT makes my skin crawl

I can live with that

Grab your ankles, Andrew.

The mask of modeled off of Guy Fawkes' face. It wasnt "desgined" by anyone, you dumb shit.

Hahahaha YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

Did you actually think I was unaware that this stupid effeminate mask was allegedly based upon the face of Guy Fawkes?……..

Idiot…..

Lol @ modelled

LMFGDAO @ it wasn't designed

NUMBER ONE: IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE GUY FAWKES, SO IT WASN'T ACTUALLY MODELLED AFTER HIM AT ALL

NUMBER TWO: IT MOST CERTAINLY WAS DESIGNED BY SOMEBODY

NUMBER THREE: WHOEVER DESIGNED IT WAS A FAGGOT

NUMBER FOUR: LOOK AT HOW GAY AND EFFEMINATE THE FINAL DESIGN IS

Guy Fawkes didn't look like that at all

Attached: 80688796guyfakwes-news_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9gX_qCqFxF6H8lnNJRZNXPqSfRzMLkXtyUp93J89pCU.jpg (480x300, 39.53K)

LOL @ IT WASN'T DESIGNED BY ANYBODY

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (2550x1804, 228.27K)

'MODELLED'

hahahahahahahaha

Wow

Would you like to talk about Zig Forums?

Attached: 1523722896200.jpg (399x533, 67.05K)

I'm amazed that somebody as intelligent as you would be completely oblivious 2 how stupid your comment sounded regarding a mass that was designed by a production designer for a pathetic movie called V for Vendetta

And using the term 'modelled after' when referring to the actual facial characteristics of Guy Fawkes, which doesn't even vaguely resemble… Obviously you're not a creative type, or you would know that movie PRODUCTION DESIGNERS design things

If you're working with still imagery, the job title is 'Art Director', and everything you do is about design

But if you're working with video or motion pictures Common the same job is now called PRODUCTION DESIGN

(But these technicalities are neither Here nor There, because you're quite you were trying to make is that the anonymous mask actually looks like Guy Fawkes

AND IT DOESN'T EVEN VAGUELY RESEMBLE GUY FAWKES. IT'S A GENERIC FACE, WITH THE INCORRECT FACIAL HAIR, PAINTED WHITE, WITH PINK CHEEKS LIKE HE'S WEARING WOMEN'S MAKEUP=

If Guy Fawkes could see that mask, he would be extremely offended…

By the way, I'm eating and using a combination of speech to text and typing with my Knuckles believe it or not, so that's why you might have seen typographical errors here and there

If you dug Guy Fawkes up from the Grave, and showed him the Guy Fawkes anonymous mask, he would be so offended that he would beg you to kill him all over again

Mickey was modelled after a mouse, and wasn't designed by anybody

Attached: 61b9ef2a5e51957bc461d2a4f83b442f.png (995x1251, 667.14K)

Pikachu was modelled after a squirrel, and wasn't designed by anybody

Attached: Pokémon_Pikachu_art.png (260x240, 46.68K)

Blade Runner was modeled after the future, and wasn't designed by anybody

Attached: ZZ4F1C300D-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 81.65K)

Pirates of the Caribbean was modelled on pirates, meaning nobody actually designed anything for the movie

Attached: pirates-of-the-caribbean-netflix-1-e1495792345272.jpg (1170x599, 171.15K)

I can't believe that an 8th grade Dropout like me would be able to run circles around an educated genius like yourself……..

I'd imagine that must be one of the most frustrating feelings on Earth… I bet that drives you crazy…

this Donald Trump mask was modelled after Donald Trump, and wasn't designed by anybody

Attached: 61T71ceIvdL._AC_UY700_.jpg (489x700, 38.16K)

this Donald Trump mask was also modelled after Donald Trump, and wasn't designed by anybody

Attached: donald-trump-mask-deluxe.jpg (800x600, 23.56K)

yep, you guessed it… this Donald Trump mask was modelled after Donald Trump, and wasn't designed by anybody

Attached: 719eJ3ljJkL._AC_UY700_.jpg (642x700, 58.34K)

Attached: Qanon.jpg (599x600, 71.37K)

dumbass, of course the masks are all 'modelled' after Donald Trump…. BUT THEY WERE ALL DESIGNED BY ARTISTS…. That's the nature of modeling masks after somebody… an artist has to design the final product

….. Some artists are better than others….

Attached: donald-trump-mask--mw-132578-1.jpg (640x868, 50.77K)

dude ur moms vagina was modelled after my penis and it wasnt designed by anybody

LOL @ this

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-130114.png (1080x1920, 596.73K)

some artists are better at designing things that are 'modelled after people' than other artists

Attached: 161029190652-trump-mask-orig-00000224-large-169.jpg (460x259, 15.08K)

"The mask of modeled off of Guy Fawkes' face. It wasnt "desgined" by anyone, you dumb shit."

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-01.06.02.jpg (460x259, 27K)

………. I realize that right now you're beginning to wish you had dropped out of school in the 8th grade like me, never picked up a god damn video game control in your life, and could trade in your computer for a badass smartphone……….

That's completely understandable

The mask of modeled off of Guy Fawkes' face. It wasnt "desgined" by anyone, you dumb shit.

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-01.11.14.png (995x1251, 662.05K)

Busy as hell. Finally repaired new external hard drive. Unfortunately bricked my new computer doing it. In order to repair it I needed a Live USB Linux OS. Unfortunately needed another computer to do that. Dragged out my old Windoze one. Had forgotten Admin password, so had to 'hack' it using the sticky key hack. Now to repair new one. Aargh! Also registering daughter for school today.
I'll try to pop in when I can to see what damage the Neptune has wrought around here.

Attached: Whassup Guy.jpg (700x714, 90.01K)

apparently, it was NOT modelled after Guy Fawkes face at least not effectively, because it looks nothing like him, and whoever designed it is a faggot

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-01.12.46.png (995x1251, 630.12K)

yes sir

I'm on my way to meet the client who had the pulmonary embolism

Would this be a bad time to mention that you typed 'the mask OF modeled off of' typing 'of' instead of 'was', and you misspelled 'modelled' and 'designed'?

Pretty certain by now that only post on 8ch pf are the actual Q, theirs a couple of clones that copy and add to whats initially posted on patriotsfight. Im pretty sure Q is just an attempt to teach the people how truely deceptive and dangerous the MSM became.

Just look how they were able to plaster the entire right wing as NAZIS with the help of a handful of actual nazis bolstered by Iranian muslims pretending theyre white Americans online.If its happening on twatter you can be sure it goes on here and everywhere else islams in the spotlight.

See the recent reports in the news about the fake Maga supporters trying to influence U.S immigration laws so it would accept more pakki or perhaps iranians instead of hindu indians.
Same shits been going on with the supposed nazis in usa, propped up by islamist goons which is why their numbers are tiny and they never get the expected turnout for pro nazi protests.

So in other words, what you're trying to say is anybody who cares about Q is an idiot, and probably can't differentiate between 'THERE'S' and 'THEIRS' ?

Imagine plastering the entire right wing as 'nazis', instead of plastering them behind a sheetrock wall and locking the door to the warehouse forever

Said no such thing fuckstain, what i stated was that there is multiple people intentionally mashing disinfo in this Q thing that comes from an imposter.But hey focus on a typo. Fuck thinking about the facts i state and assume you know it all. Too dumb to see howmuch moneys being made off "Q" when its pretty clear the original Qs intent was never profit but to bypass the censorship n group think in the MSN?

NO OUTSIDE COMMS UFDF.

*Q's intent

Fag.

And? Again you only address a single word from all i posted,guess i just met my first shill. Didn't you know you can glean a persons intent via their speech and actions?Fdfkys

and there it is
stop getting bamboozled by strange idiots larping on the internet

Retard, it was created in the 2000s by 4chan /b/. Get some education in ya

the inbred low IQ trash who believe this crap are a threat to democracy