New Zealand fugged

Press F for respect

Attached: DOOOOOOOOOOOOM.PNG (647x251, 23.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog
npr.org/2017/08/24/545757890/82nd-airborne-division-celebrates-its-100th-anniversary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will the kiwiniggers rise up?

Well, if they rise up, they are fairly far from everyone else to not get fucked by good goy superpowers, right?

Random acts of sporadic violence have only tightened a noose around the neck of the entire west over the last 30 years.

To the kiwi who made fun of me a few years ago on here for owning only bolt guns:
Game, set, and match, nigger.

Attached: 8EEE7F16-FDCC-4906-82EB-5C6548E4827A.jpeg (788x685, 59.48K)

You have two options now, birdie. Which will it be.

How long will you let it.

Attached: 1453424217151.jpg (659x439, 44.66K)

Its super effective!

also posters who are blaming others for doing nothing, they did not take guns from kiwis so they did more by sitting than that guy did by shooting nobodies.

ANGLO PRIDE WORLDWIDE

ebin

Attached: 702f4816ae93d78a90bc3eab1b6d5dcd1bb30f2eff857c111c16d7451b081149.jpg (912x1024, 92.46K)

Now to see if the kiwis have the spirit to fight back.

Attached: 3bf.jpg (479x328, 30.09K)

Why do so few mass shooting perpetrators use 100% illegalized fully automatic funs?

Sasuga.

Attached: 57556b65bcfc749ba3a6582af01d392e1c4aed0fc56e8876b4288f9da8fa060e.gif (255x176, 1.73M)

Rip

Attached: Vegemite Sandwich.webm (612x340, 14.76M)

now our resident SJW cunts will say, "SEE! THEY DID IT, SO WE CAN TOO!"
fucking dumbass nazistormfaggotlarpers think shooting 50 Muslims will change anything except giving liberal/leftists politicians more power to more easily exterminate whites and shutdown all opposition are complete fucking retards. Those people view events at Christchurch like a gigantic toy present on Christmas morning for a 5 year old, they live for shit like this so they can grab even more power. They love it, they live for it, they go to sleep at night every day praying shootings like this happen, and you fucking morons deliver it to them on a silver platter thinking you're going to inspire a race war. There will be no race war, you moronic fucks, whites are defeated, brainwashed, and over. Look at South Africa, where is the great white opposition there? It isn't. Accelerationism is meaningless if it doesn't result in a collective awakening, and again, whites will never wake up. All you're doing is ruining your lives and that of hard working, responsible people for a fucking larp meme because you don't have any life outside of the internet. Fucking goddamn low iq idiots.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 64.84K)

Will we see mass shooting with flintlocks? That would be hilarious.

this was planned from beginning, they even knew that with inclusion of music and memes the people on chans would cheer up. though I think those people who are cheering for more are glowers. I hope.

>therefore the solution is to lie down, wait and not use your weapons, even if (((they))) want to take it away from you

Storm fags are storm fags not because they genuinely care about nation or culture but because they are losers on the fringe of society and are looking for an ideology they can cling onto for justification. If we lived in an all white gigs reich with Hitler as füher they would be commies shooting up an SS meet up.

Give it a rest, nobody falls for your niggerpill anymore.

I really do wonder now about how much false-flagging really is false-flagging. I think maybe "gas-lighting" is more appropriate since we're assuming in "false-flag" that these knuckle-draggers are capable of coordination. It's really the media and the whole ZOGsystem gaslighting people into doing their dirty work.

Listen: ZOG knows it can't keep it together, but ZOG also hates whites. Therefore, the last thing ZOG wants is whites informed and ready, meaning people reading what they shouldn't be reading according to ZOG and getting ready by arming up for when the real disaster strikes, whenever and however that is. So they WANT you to lash out so they can prevent you from getting ready, so they can take all of your rights so when calamity strikes, you are 100% a slave of the system without the means or knowledge to fend for yourself. Dumbshit nazilarpingstormfaggots give them the perfect excuse to exercise such a preemptive crackdown. 50 fucking sandniggers are meaningless, it's all a massive gaslighting/bait operation for you fools to rob you of the means to actually resist and exercise autonomy for when the shit really hits the fan, which it must inevitably.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x219, 38.37K)

What the fuck will be legal, then? Lever-actions, pump-actions and single-actions?

I forgot to mention bolt-actions.

They'll have to defend their homes machete to machete.

'WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?
WHY DON’T I DO SOMETHING?
The spell broke, why don’t I do something? Why not me? If not me, then who? Why them when I could do it myself? It was there I decided to do something, it was there I decided to take action, to commit to force.To commit to violence.
To take the fight to the invaders myself.'

'The time for meekness has long since passed, the time for a political solution has long since passed. Men of the West must be men once more.'

'Do not suffer under the delusion of an effortless, riskless democratic victory. Prepare for war, prepare for violence and prepare for risk, loss, struggle, death. Force is the only path to power and the only path to true victory.'

'The people who are to blame most are ourselves, european men. Strong men do not get ethnically replaced, strong men do not allow their culture to degrade, strong men do not allow their people to die. Weak men have created this situation and strong men are needed to fix it.'

Brenton Tarrant, The great Replacement.

Attached: 976044b82ee81bc1c8291461ece6777b42c0a9a853922295d23c79900bd47d81.jpg (960x868, 83.89K)

USE THEM OR LOSE THEM YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
If you think he should have killed jews, then go kill jews. If you think that he shouldn't have killed anybody, then go vote for your next ZOG candidate in the next election, I'm sure it'll get you out of this mess, meanwhile the Republicans won't even be able to win an election soon because of all the niggers and mexicans flooding into their voting districts.
THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS FOR KILLING ENEMIES

/Thread

Can't wait for the person or the people to be namef who will lead the reconquest of our lands when the ZOG "can't keep it together anymore"…

Caused that'd take effort and don't need it.

THIS
THE GOVERNMENT BANNING GUN WAS NEVER THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS WEAKLINGS NOT SHOOTING UP THE GOVERNMENT. EITHER PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS OR BEND OVER AND GET FUCKED IN THE ASS. IF YOU BLAME BRENTON FOR KILLING SHITSKINS THEN YOU DESERVE TO GET YOUR GUNS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU, FAGGOTS

Attached: muslim subhuman begging for help.webm (640x356, 1.33M)

Attached: second.png (662x158, 14.81K)

KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN
KILL YOURSELF SUBHUMAN

What how are they going to ban the guns if they are already in my safe?

Alright. When why don’t you organize a militia start a political party storm congress fight the government to end tyranny. Why shoot a bunch of random muzzies and further consolidate political control into the hands of the left?

That's what democracy is all about. Groups of people demanding that rights of someone else are stripped, and groups of people demanding that taxes of someone else is raised.

Thus, in the end, just like in any other communist country, you will have no rights and basically no property of your own.

Holy shit the state of this board is abysmal. You fucking retards are annoyed that someone fought back because "it didn't change anything" but when asked with what we should do you have no fucking answer because you're weak apathetic dumb traitors. And when the gov goes after your guns, rather than killing them you bend over and cry like beaten up whores and blame the ones who fought back.

Unironically stream your suicides, all of you, every last one of you. Race-traitors don't have the right to post here.

Attached: GENOCIDE.jpg (1241x688, 186.87K)

t. weak subhuman worthless good-for-nothing niggerfaggot who will never fight for anything and just live comfortably in his shitty basement

Seems to me like they tend to be law abiding citizens until they do the shooting. Career criminals on the other hand often have a full auto arsenal at their disposal.

What are you fighting for by doing something like this? What revolution was ever won in this manner? Why did traditional revolutionaries organize resistance movements and political parties and not kill random people? The only retarded good for nothing around here is you.

Makes sense honestly. That's why you talk tough on the internet.

The smart thing is to safely hand over ammo straight into ZOGbot skulls when asked to surrender one's freedoms.

Attached: CIA niggers.mp4 (1280x720, 468.32K)

This, people screech about stormfags but Don Black at least tried to overthrow the government of Dominica in an operation that would have rivaled that movie Commando with Arnold Schwarzenegger in terms of spectacularity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog

Learn to use t. if you don't want to embarrass yourself again, also furfags will yiff in hell.

It puts the general population against your cause.

I still don't see you recommend any solution. If you think things can change peacefully you're beyond retarded

Revolutions are sparked and won by the minority, not the general population, retard. Again, either tell us how we should save the white race in our lifetime or shut the fuck up

Muslims killing off members of the general population in hate-filled mass shootings/bombings/truckings weirdly enough doesn't shift the latters' favor to our side either, so what's the point?

Attached: current_year_britain.jpg (1024x768, 70.14K)

the american posters have proven to be absolute cuckolds

You don't see me recommend any solution but I see you glowing in the dark, nigger.
I'm not going to tell you my concrete solution because I'm sure you're up to no good, but people have been organizing in communities with a rather Hoppean spirit, that's all I'll say.

A sizeable minority. With a complicit general population.

It does though.

Attached: Hoppe.jpg (420x289, 15.47K)

We'll see if the acceleration works or not if New Zealanders give up their guns willingly or if they fight back.
Accelerationism is a pants-on-head retarded ideology anyways, considering it's proponents think either they'll be in charge once society rebuilds or it'll result in positive change.

Attached: d4864333f996432d0bda9470d9ce88c86252bc879e597a486842aaa64fd307ab.jpg (1080x1080, 197.8K)

funny that you used that particular expression, I almost did in my last post

Okay right off the top of my head start a political party build a community have kids push for social and political control.

>I'm not going to tell you my concrete solution because I'm sure you're up to no good
You don't have any

We did

Attached: genocide.jpg (427x430, 43.85K)

isn’t true in any way. A minority have fought in a general revolution yes. But they had general support from the population.

The government should fear the people, rather than the opposite. If it gets too bad, the people should show dissent against the government and politicians. The best bet is to just overthrow the government if the people are behind you.

Attached: fb9bc2572f47a1de6897f747efd6a6261db693c51d9a652946233859b37215ee.jpg (720x1080, 62.75K)

Then why isn't the media calling the muds evil homophobic jew-hating nazi scum?
They seem to favor parroting the #notallmuslims and #notrealislam lines for some indiscernible reason.

Attached: 0effe5aeeaaf5366f6c4ed32b22e8abf006ec374429e51dbc4e0abd5eb97cb47.jpeg (433x469, 33.04K)

I described it in rough terms, do you expect me to direct you to where these people are organizing? If you were on our side you would know by now.

I said the general population. And even some in the media are, the mainstream right wing media is.
Hell even not just right wing, look at (((Bill Maher)))

Attached: 9f363d963070c61c076e6495538c594b6b492a800921825c0ae039bcc587182b.png (974x737, 630.66K)

Then why not you know Overthrow the governments instead of shoot random people. Why didn’t he storm auzzie parliament with a group of men and declare a revolution. Why shoot random people? I can’t help but notice all you ever advocate for isn’t attacking political or social institutions but random things. Did the US overthrow the British by killing royalists going to a book club or by fighting british soldiers?

I know what goes on in my country, and in some other European nations, mostly Germany, Estonia, Italy and Austria. But when it comes to burgerland all I see is weakness and apathy.

If you read the manifesto, he wanted governments to ban guns and potentially make things so bad in the US that we balkanize.

Where did you get that quote from, polesmoker? Have fun with your easily infiltrated LARP "communities" you fucking retard, any sort of ethno-nationalist organization is prime meat for subversion agents of the jews(cia) and even other extremist groups (e.g. the satanists who infiltrated both AWD and extremist commie groups) who all seek to corrupt your cause, and so far they have a 100% success rate.
You concernshill about our reputation but the truth is that our reputation is fucking garbage and we can't undo 80 years of jew propaganda pushed through literally every available avenue. To this fucking day people still can't understand the concept of symmetic hatred&love, they're completely brainwashed into thinking that "nazis" just blindly hate everyone else for no reason.
Your communities are going to get fucked in every single possible way unless they are specifically centered around helping the populace of a specific area to drum up support. Name one ethno-nationalist group that has survived subversion, not counting the ones who got banned before subversion could occur (e.g. the National Action boys [F])

So retarded I have to hope for his sake he is a fed

Golden Dawn and all their sub-organisations are going strong. We even have offices in all of the European countries and even America.

just as planned
get praise from chans, hailed as Epic and other shit
more restrictions
repeat ad infinum

Im really let down by people not recognizing signs and consequences.

Attached: played.jpg (553x552, 95.34K)

damn, accidentally clicked new reply.

I know absolutely nothing about Golden Dawn, I've seen some anons talk shit about them and some anons praise them and haven't looked into their story yet.

But user the gun restrictions are part of his master plan to accelerate the collapse of civilization.

It's not the reputation that worries me but active hostility and the shifting of the overton window. Getting our people slaughtered in a Waco style standoff serves us no good. And I wasn't talking about stuff like Atomwaffen, more like PNW. People concerned with building communities, people whose "weapon" is demographic change. Use their tactics, with our people instead of invaders. Build a critical mass of people where change is still possible. You can't realistically think of an ethnostate where your region is 56% at best.

Based slavbro.

Attached: incredulous slav transparent.png (482x542, 49K)

I wonder if the media will unironically support the muds come the next trucking incident, calling it a justified response against evil christian aggressors or some shit.

Now that I know his plan was to get weapons banned in the anglosphere to make thing “collapse” makes me know it was even more retarded.

The idea is that people will resist against being disarmed tho.

We both know they won't

Comfortable people will want to live comfortable lives. The most would probably be a "boating accident".

Attached: 5fabf5d8bd297cb80c4e88a966ba3ee742edb9af4ac34b8fb9225e17ece118bb.jpg (800x725, 260.58K)

They won’t. When the 82 came to the American south and beat the shit out of white kids and made them go to desegregated school no one fought back. When the government in South Africa called for land grabs no one fought back. The way you win isn’t waiting until you lose then fighting back. this type of shit is a fed psyop.

do not be such a passimast guise
We can enjoy the bloodbath together, but only if you embrace it

Attached: IMG_20180806_142224_221.jpg (582x534, 38.08K)

If they were going to do that then they would have done so already.

It appears to be a matter of optics at this point. When will we ever return to iron sites aka the truth

yeah the us with brackets and its as planned

But there was disarming in some cities/states and there was nothing?
more and more this seems as stupidest guy on internet or extremely well planned op

Someone told story he lost his gun that way. I thought he was serious.

Attached: 1.PNG (568x194, 49.56K)

Zig Forumsommando Jesus is always a delight
Also they already took the guns in Australia in the 90s and not much came out of it other than the police killing the real life Crocodile Dundee

Attached: b249aa9514e17b4ae111913ee9034d23f8cf29eda359a36b41805b9474ac8bc4.jpg (480x534, 50.52K)

what?

We both know that normans do not have the same insight that people on this board do, that is the problem. They're too busy being brainwashed by mass-media and netflix to care to look into things. They're all fat, happy, and asleep, and they attribute that to their government. So when the government says something, they will agree without second thought. I think that this is the root of our dilemma. We need to show them what happens when the guns are taken away. We need to show them all the clankenings, from China, to the Urks, to the Frogs. We need to show them how fucked this world is going to be if they don't do something.

I love him too, with all of my heart.

I like the PNW stuff but it isn't what I would call "organizing in communities", a key part of the plan is individual immigration and individual action in local (non-natsoc) communities, the idea being that if enough of us join PNW communities, individually, we'll be able to inspire change in that region with no centralized group or leader. There is no great plan to organize in some master group with a centralized plan or ideal until AFTER we take full control, it's all very decentralized lone-wolf shit at this point, I think they call it the "immigration stage" or something like that.
The overton window shifts to our favor, but too slowly. The overton window has to run faster than the immigrants and birthrates; it isn't running that fast. At worst this attack slows the Overton window's speed, but it won't be reversed, and it's already too slow regardless. I doubt it'll have any notable effect.
I seem to recall quite a few revolutions and insurgencies that began directly after a massacre by soldiers/cops. Now that isn't to say that you want people to die, but the truth is that those groups were very likely just like modern groups; the IRA guys probably tried to signal-boost events to get things started 100 times before, and it failed every time until it worked and the troubles popped off. The American Revolution was likely also begun after many failed tries to incite the populace. Discontented groups fail repeatedly until they succeed or stop trying.
The aussie was one of us, he's a sign of our rising passion and support; but that passion and support is still rising too slowly. Action must be taken, whether it is peaceful or violent. All of these Americans claim "liberty or death", there are 300 million firearms in this nation. Let's say that disarmament occurs; people will die, cops will die. Some sheriffs already refuse to enforce NY's SAFE law and equivalents, there will be UNREST. Will there be civil war? Unlikely. Will there be significant UNREST? Yes, and this will draw ZOG resources and put them at extreme strain. This isn't boolean scenario. Any sort of revolutionary spirit in America could potentially incite revolutions in more destabilized regions who see this as "their chance" to escape their Jewish-American captors.

He's talking about military-forced integration. e.g. the 101st in little rock

Didn't he use a pump action to do a drive by on a pedestrian down the street from the mosque?

82 airborne. When the US desegregated some resisted, kids tried to not go to the schools. The US army was deployed to the south and they beat the shit out of kids and made them go at bayonet point.

Attached: AD4BFB53-8C8F-4EDC-BBD2-EA6353327F59.jpeg (310x310 60.37 KB, 61.23K)

Muh bad honestly thought it was the 82nd not the 101

If you knew anything about us burgers, you'd know that we like to hedge our bets and join in later when both sides are running on fumes and take the winner's trophy.

This, its seen us meet success on more than one occasion but there's no denying its a very kike-ish attitude and thought process

I agree about PNW but I didn't want to give that guy the more organized movements to target on a silver platter. I don't trust his intentions.
You have a point there, but at the same time it could scare most people from participating. Where are the Davidians after Waco? They were squashed. That said, they were a cult with goals very different from ours.
Agreed. Someone post that American rebellion screencap, I don't have it.
Oh, thanks.

You weren't wrong. Seems like several divisions were sent.
npr.org/2017/08/24/545757890/82nd-airborne-division-celebrates-its-100th-anniversary

Attached: 5.PNG (465x403 22.06 KB, 50.62K)