Reddit dad is concerned for son

Dad is more worried about his son than his whore of a daughter. How do we get John on this site?
reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/8p154d/i_am_genuinely_worried_about_my_son_he_is/

Attached: serveimage (15).jpeg (808x960, 198.16K)

If he isn't already here we should hope her doesn't find us for his own sake

I'm sorry, but this stinks of copypasta.

Get him here, we'll learn him about the KJV real quick

Attached: (Baptist).png (16x11, 494)

He's Catholic not Anglican

This doesn't seem crazy enough for a copypasta. You are probably thinking about the story of the Christian kid calling his dad a fag for having boyfriends before his marriage.

No, I was more thinking about the long running 4chan copypasta where a "dad" finds his son doing strange things and becoming extreme and the "dad" "found this site" and is sickened by what he finds.

Did I miss a post form the OP somewhere, or is this just Reddit being Reddit?
Rest of the thread is rather tame though.

Hello, "John" here, AMA.

Pic related, it's me and my savior.

Attached: Pieta.jpg (1584x1660, 627.54K)

When does the narwhal bacon my dude?

That entire place is cucked, not just the dad. They're trying to figure out how to kill a genuinely faithful boy's faith because he makes them look really, really bad by comparison. These are the kinds of people that Jesus said it would be better if they had a millstone tied to their necks and they were thrown into the sea. Let the little ones come to Him.

Reminds me of this.

Attached: db80e583bebe053ea01177551d9f1dd9863851fdf041b5ab7e98f4250e70e4f0.jpg (2048x1804, 508.9K)

these are the type of parents that if they keep this up should totally be burned forever. it literally disgusts me how they call themselves catholics. i can't believe anyone not believing this isn't hell worthy they have no winnie the pooh morals at all.

It's so encouraging to hear about Gen Z. Maybe it'll be Gen Z that ends up retaking Constantinople?

BAST

Does someone like the person depicted in that copypasta really exist? Everything will ultimately be alright, but are we being gifted with such glorious little ones so early?

Constantinople is simply a city. The stakes here are greater than that.

I dunno, I'm in that thread and the dude honestly seems like he's a troll.

General context: it's winnie the pooh pride month for sodomites, and /r/christianity is an easy target on the gayest website on the internet.

You read some of the OP's responses and put 2 and 2 together and you'll realize pretty quick that whoever is writing this pooh likely isn't a roman catholic as he claims.

Now then, I don't know much about children's catechisms, being a dumb convert and all, but from what I can tell, the baltimore catechism seems like the most common name…why would OP mention "age appropriate catechism" vs. just saying "baltimore catechism"?

The oddities with books and the use of the phrase "dominion theology" really really make me think dude's a troll.

Funny enough, that's what I actually came into this thread thinking thats what the OP was until I got halfway through it. Not gonna lie, a little dissapointed, I love that one.

I can relate to that. Widow mother makes it worse, though. She allowed the daughter to keep degenerating inside the house, no rules. tigger boyfriends too.

Trash parent. He'll be fine. I'm fine, and he doesn't have it as bad.

Not a huge difference between
Douay-Rheims and KJV, lad.

Also reminds of a certain image which the proper teenager in the suit is yelling at his "progressives" parents and tells them that he is going outside, starting a business, and going to church.

Anyone around here got it? I seem to lost it.

Disgusting.

So he has a literal whore and degenerate in the house, but his problem is his son being "too devoted"? Ok… I need to take a break

Attached: 1526660059454.jpg (294x349, 16.28K)

sound like something my mother would say.

"But where sin increased, grace increased all the more"
This age will create some of the greatest saints.

A lot of people would call this pasta. But I honestly believe it.
My parents give me wack for being religious too. I'm sure it's not uncommon on this board.

Also most comments are about how he has (((OCD))), like clockwork.
People just gobble up whatever the media tells them

Man this john kid sounds cool. I wish I had the motivation he has.

Your pic is that entire thread.

lol

Found it. Pretty much this pic.

Attached: 2030.JPG (900x600, 89.57K)

This. This place is gay. I come here every now and then out of boredom, quite a questionable action tbh, but somedays such as today I see something good. Hopefully John's real and may God bless him even more.

God bless that kid if this isnt fake, and may his parents learn something from him. Reddit is scum, I cant believe they are okay with those parents having absolutely no backbone.

Virgin Chad gang reporting in.

Attached: N6YcxCn.jpg (1703x802, 245.63K)

when thousands of young people over internet meme about crusading and restoring christendom just for fun but God took it as prayer and is now preparing those events and these are the signs

Attached: fc959b77aecb20d68002ec0c69f944c8b24b461a73d2fe59acffcda27f471a79.jpg (800x938, 218.57K)

Why not?

I agree with the reddid dad. Being religious only causes you troubles. But religious in the sense of Christ.

Who knows he might be one of this boards shitposter, we must save his soul and make him read the KJV asap.

Attached: 1527428474741.jpg (1280x720, 145.03K)

Attached: elQbH47.jpg (576x768, 92.2K)

I'm guessing this isn't his mother? That would explain why he's harsh on her and resents his faggot dad.

Dumber than actual redditors