Millennial Aryan "Living the Dream" Kills Pregnant White Wife and Two White Daughters

FREDERICK, Colo. (CBS4) – Police in Frederick have arrested Chris Watts, the husband of a pregnant woman who disappeared with their two daughters on Monday. Investigators were seen taking evidence out of the family’s home which included a truck.
Watts was booked into the Weld County Jail overnight. He is facing six charges, three for first degree murder and three for tampering with evidence. He is currently being held without bond and is scheduled to appear in court at 2:30 p.m.
Investigators have not yet detailed what Chris Watts reportedly confessed to them. However, the family of Shanann Watts has also been told that Chris Watts has agreed to bring officers to the location of the bodies, so they may be recovered.

denver.cbslocal.com/2018/08/16/chris-watts-arrest-frederick-police-missing-pregnant-mom-2-daughters/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shanannwatts/
heavy.com/news/2018/08/chris-watts-shanann-watts-husband/
twitter.com/jaclynreporting/status/1030206987772948480/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's just sad

It would be more sad, but apparently the "tampering with evidence" issue combined with his plea of innocence makes this out to be more than it appears.

Could it be that he's pleading innocence, and pointing the finger elsewhere? He could have been framed. Someone else might have wanted this to happen to him, to destroy him.

Perhaps he knew things.

He had everything Zig Forums said a White man should ever want: wife, kids, home, but apparently he was still unhappy.

Better end it all right now than letting your family get corrupted by the world as it is.

Golly, maybe Zig Forums is full of shit.

The roastie probably cheated, and the kids weren't his.

The eyes of a psycho.

Attached: christopher watts mug.jpg (640x480, 175.84K)

Well, there's your problem

Attached: c41.jpg (599x478, 50.49K)

Ok, now I'm intrigued on his motives. He doesn't look like a broken marriage type of killer, which leaves money, troubled past catching up or third party involvement.

He went from rags to riches and was wealthy at the time of the murders. Maybe he was a religious nut.

This was my thought exactly user.
Her kids not THEIR or HIS kids. The guy may have taken the responsibilities of raising other men's kids(pretty stupid thing to do) and the roastie thanked him by fucking other men. If infidelity was the reason would MSM talk about it? I don't know.

Yeah, they'd say she was forced into the arms of strange men because her husband was emotionally unavailable or some other feminist excuse. It's never the woman's fault. Have you learned nothing about the world we live in?

Don't be so quick to judge a man's action faggot; we still don't know why he did it. If infidelity was the reason then he did the right thing. He should have wacked himself to avoid prison though.

And besides, Zig Forums claims that womyn have no agency, so any infidelity on her part would automatically be the man's fault for not "training" and "educating" her properly.
Zig Forums and feminists are natural allies.

Fucking rats. Hope he tortured them first.

Attached: ny-1534439672-zu13xa9511-snap-image.jpeg (1400x1072, 89.94K)

say,(sac)

from 1215 participants only 5.6 percent admitted that Internet trolling was their favorite activity;
although they possess rather negative traits, trolls are extroverts;
they truly enjoy making others upset and see it as a form of entertainment;

The researchers were looking for particular traits including social skills, psychopathy, sadism, and two types of empathy: affective and cognitive. Having high cognitive empathy simply means they can understand others’ emotions. Having high affective empathy means a person can experience, internalize, and respond to those emotions. The “trolls” in the study scored higher than average on two traits: psychopathy and cognitive empathy.

So even though “trolls” exhibit one kind of empathy, coupling it with psychopathy ultimately makes them nasty, the researchers suggested. Psychopathy, which includes a lack of care for others’ feelings, was measured using a scale where participants were asked to agree or disagree with a set of statements such as, “payback needs to be quick and nasty.”

High levels of cognitive empathy make these people adept at recognizing what will upset someone, and knowing when they’ve pushed the right buttons. The lack of affective empathy allows trolls not to experience or internalize the emotional experience of their victims.

“Results indicate that when high on trait psychopathy, trolls employ an empathic strategy of predicting and recognising the emotional suffering of their victims, while abstaining from the experience of these negative emotions,” the researchers wrote. They added that because psychopathy is associated with thrill-seeking and impulsivity, it’s possible that “creating mayhem online is a central motivator to troll.” They also found that trolls were likely to be high in sadism—the will to hurt others—and were more likely to be male.

In previous research, people who display psychopathic traits have shown a similar empathy imbalance: a lack affective empathy but normal levels of cognitive empathy.

Exploring the link between psychopathy, high cognitive empathy, and trolling could help deepen our understanding of the personality types that gravitate towards that behavior, and potentially help to stop them.

Another study showed that Internet trolls tend to have unusually high expectations of what it means to be successful. The standard is so high that trolls themselves fail to achieve it. When they see someone who is successful despite being below this standard, they tend to resent them and feel tempted to bully them (2013).

In all cases, their ultimate goal is to confuse and upset others. The more emotional and upset you get, the happier they become. This is the reason why the best way of dealing with trolls is to ignore them.

No, you just leave the bitch. Why ruin or end your life when you discover that whores act like whores? And there's no reason to kill kids. You can tell by the family pics that this pink shirt wearing Millennial soyboy was being dominated by the wife and finally went into a rage and snapped like soyboys are known to do.
Even the names of the daughters indicate that she made all the decisions. Until she didn't.

thanks for reminding me about the handy "hide post" feature

I hope the girl's autopsy nudes leak soon.

I saw on one of the pictures that mom has tattoos. Just putting that out there.

You think he porked them before he iced them?

Attached: trash.png (570x597, 792.14K)

You can leave but the family court system will ruin you. You'll get a small fraction of your pay to yourself, live out of your car and can't enter into another relationship because no bitch want a man with little/no money. For average men a failed marriage is a fucked life.

It's a small price to pay for being dumb enough to marry a feminist. She had a career instead of taking care of her kids at home.
I'd say he fucked his life even more because now he has to live with the memory of killing his kids while he rots on death row and waits for lethal injection.
Never marry a feminist roastie, but if you do, just leave her and save what's left of your life and sanity.

Bullshit. She worked at home doing some "brand ambassador" type thing.
instagram.com/shanannwatts/

Do more digging, tard. She traveled frequently for work.

Doing tupperwear sales isn't a career, cunt.

Attached: shanann-watts-husband-chris-watts.jpg (398x531, 27.62K)

'MERICA
lol

>instagram.com/shanannwatts/
"Life is too short to worry about stupid things. like being murdered with your kidsHave fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing, and don't let that soyboy psychopathic killer you married let you down.
-justtumblerthings

Doing anything besides cleaning house, feeding kids and sucking hubby's dick is a "career" soyboy

He looks more like a redneck.

Rednecks don't wear pink shirts

fap

Attached: animal.png (455x504, 541.03K)

They do wear AMERICA shirts though.

I'm sure his "mommy" dressed him

>instagram.com/shanannwatts/
lots and lots of pics of her, her kids and her career.
where's the man in her life???

They died knowing what Daddy's cock and balls tasted like.

Attached: dead meat.png (595x495, 775.6K)

There's a ton of photos of him too.

Attached: 68757.png (472x424, 499.51K)

Working out those child murdering arms.

Attached: 9876897665.png (293x292, 186.22K)

Let me just debunk that "research" real quick…I can troll, bully, argue, be helpful, drive-by shitpost, be political extreme on both sites, write a walkthrough for some RPG I'm playing and talking to my wife in different tabs, at the same time. Good luck analyzing humanities talent for creative offensiveness.

bullshit. it's like 99% not him

With that soyboy face, I don't think those "tough guy" tattoos are going to help him much in prison.

Never marry, much less date a "super achiever" guys. You'll never measure up to her expectations.

No that's him.

Attached: altright.png (478x419, 346.79K)

Same exact eyes as the guy from drive

I love that you think selling Mary Kay out of the trunk of your car makes you a "super achiever".

Attached: 86755.png (542x352, 530.22K)

Of course not. She's feminist trash, but she has the super achiever mindset with all those gaudy inspirational quotes on her instagram which is feminist catnip. Womyn with that mindset will never think her man measures up, because she's insecure and doesn't believe she measures up either which is why she needs to keep posting that crap to try to brainwash herself to become something she knows she's not.
And of course a feminist always chooses to marry a weak man she can always criticize and control. I'm sure soyboy just snapped after she picked away at his final scab.

oh boy another Confederacy of Dunces-tier autismic obsessed narrator OP

Nigger we all do this shit, don't be a fucking pussy

all that psychobabble
about trolls was
booushit

the
only
part
that
made
me
smile

to me
saying
that you're
a troll is like
saying that
you're a
genius

by actually
S A Y I N G
the words
you negate
them

no
>Online court records also show Chris and Shanann Watts were sued for financial reasons by their homeowners association, Wyndham Hill Master Association Inc., on July 12, 2018. According to CBS Denver, the couple was being sued by their HOA for $1,533. They were due in court on August 24. An attorney was not listed in court records for the Watts.
>Chris and Shanann Rzucek Watts were married in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, on November 3, 2012, according to online records. They met in 2010, according to her Facebook page. Public records indicated Shanann was previously married and went by the name Shannan King.
heavy.com/news/2018/08/chris-watts-shanann-watts-husband/

Bitch has a history of bleeding men dry.
Everyone knows Millennials can't handle financial or relationship pressures. The soyboy just simply lost his shit and killed them all.

He went from bankruptcy to living in a mansion.
Big Fucking Whoopie.

It's that one autistic nigger that spams threads with poorly formatted and written posts about his butthurt.

they were overextended, drooling retard.
she was pushing them constantly beyond their financial means so she could maintain her "successful" feminist career mom social image to her peers

He has having an affair, it seems.
twitter.com/jaclynreporting/status/1030206987772948480/video/1

Then why did he kill the kids?

Attached: a8dda6425e63785bc9b49e31a60f4993.jpg (620x403, 117.17K)

The guy in that pic is Russian though.

You literally can't control
yourself, can you?………..

you'll project your
abandonment issues
and distrust of women
into a peanut butter
and jelly sandwich

it really doesn't matter
WHAT the topic is, you'll
still manage to insist the
'real story' is a conspiracy
by women, and you'll try to
make 'victim statements'
for ALL MEN everywhere.

NEWS FLASH !!
that's YOUR personal
problem, not ours

because she pushed him over the edge and he just wanted the entire problem to go away.
he's a millennial, so of course, he's going to think of his own selfish needs first before anyone else's. it's probably what attracted him to her in the first place. she reminded him of himself.

your paranoid characterization
of women says very little about
women
but it speaks
volumes about you, and your
unresolved emotional issues

Attached: whiteknight.jpg (1280x720, 111.54K)

t. roastie

trust me, lonely guy

It's not unexpected for a loser with the ladies like yourself to 'point a finger' at any man who is self confident, and has no paranoid conspiratorial delusions about women, and accuse them off 'white knighting'

That's exactly the behavior I expected from a dude like you, who never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, never, never, never, never, never, never, never ever, never ever, never ever ever, ever, ever, never ever ever gets any pussy……

I hope is wasn't like that. Fuck. I hope he at least enjoyed raping and murdering those kids.

How decidedly 'unpredictable' that predictably predictable lonely introvert like you would behave so predictably, and have such a predictable reaction.

wew what a supreme gentleman we have here

well, the reason millennials are so selfish in the first place is because that's the example that was set down by their feminist single mothers who raised them.

Nice detective work @ your 'he was cheating' angle

…. Especially your link to the video where it appears that he wasn't actually cheating, it had only been speculated, then discounted by his wife because the guy didn't seem to be very heterosexually inclined

She said 'he didn't have any game'

Meaning the wife was the one that had to make all the moves during the beginning of their relationship

TRANSLATION: he doesn't sound very straight to me, and the more I look at his photographs, the more I see an effeminate little bitch

congratulations
on the 'inability
to convince any
females to invest
their life into yours'
thing

He looked like one of those Unite the Right guys.

So yea, gay.

womyn can't grasp the concept of investment. men invest, womyn are merely consumers, i.e. parasites, which is why 99.9% of all marketing is directed at them, even products that are meant for men.

Motive.

Attached: 1rydrt.jpg (411x639, 50.93K)

lol @ your trendy
habit of suggesting
how everything's a
CONSPIRACY

whatever makes you feel good about yourself bud lol

EGG ZACK LEE™

case closed

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-07.57.20.png (1500x1000, 2.56M)

This. They have no concept of accumulation of wealth only to spend it. You have to have earned already before bringing a woman into your life.

dude, you're not even fooling
Y O U R S E L F
so you're certainly not able
to fool me or anybody else

lol @ you continuing to give
advice about how to 'not trust'
women HAHA you're pathetic

Q: what the fuck would YOU know about WOMEN?!!!

tell us more about your leather fetish

I've got an even better idea…..

Why don't you continue telling people how you don't trust women, and they shouldn't ever get involved with any women either…….

And you can create your own little private army of video game playing homosexual computer geek losers with the ladies

His wife confided with one of her female friends dead while she in the kids were out of town she wondered if he might be cheating on her…..

(Because there was a disconnect, a distance between them even if they were in the same room, obviously)

But she pretty much instantly laughed it off, ruling it out BECAUSE SHE SAID 'HE HAD NO GAME'…..

she said that SHE was the one that had to make the moves in the beginning of the relationship…….

that doesn't sound like a
heterosexual man to me….

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-08.05.13.jpg (838x559, 88.34K)

I will never understand how someone could hurt their kids. Prayers for answers, comfort and some form of justice for her friends and family.

I've been on this planet long enough to recognize the haircut and strangely EFFEMINATE facial hair of a homosexual

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-08.12.53.png (1080x1444, 802.21K)

What a sick sad horrible person that dad is to kill his beautiful family. Life in prison is too good for him .

I will never understand how someone could be stupid enough to actually believe in God, and think that players have any effect whatsoever

PRAYERS*

not players

He was alt-right. Of course he was a faggot.

Come out of the closet user

you seem personally threatened by the prospect of men becoming more aware of how womyn really behave versus how they try to portray themselves in order to attract maximum attention and getting males to "compete" for them as if they were a big prize to win

Attached: stop.jpg (610x626, 42.23K)

leftygag spamming the catalog again.

and you seem like a faggot

was that direct enough?

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-08.18.05.png (2279x1808, 1.63M)

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-08.21.24.png (2279x1808, 1.65M)

kill yourself

CO fag here,
That's what I was thinking, either that or paternity fraud. In CO, you have 5 years to dispute paternity, after that? Tag your it!

Aaaaand this right here is why if I had kids of my own i'd be paranoid as fuck as to who I dated. People hate other peoples kids and one thing about men, when push comes to shove they will kill.

See first post, he may have been dumb enough to adopt them or some bullshit court order stuck him with support. We have no idea why he did it . I'm with you, just leave but hey, you just never really know how mentally stable some people really are.

Esp. in more liberal states. CO hasn't been a blue state for too long, we'll be getting commiefornia tier shit laws soon enough.

Still wondering if the kids were his or not.