Don’t mind me ATF just a art collector

Could you sell suppressor cores as modern art pieces? if you label them as such, and told people to never ever even think about putting some piping over it and attach it to anything. Wouldn’t that be protected by the first amendment, cuz who is to say the cores themselves aren’t just art.

Ive seen people online get v& for selling cores as muzzle breaks “with good tones” (lel) pretty stupid, i know… but selling them as art is not as dumb as that because you’re government certainly can’t set legal lPrecedents for a harmless piece of art, as far as what matirals you can an can not use as a work of art. The libshit comunity would lose there shit if there was a Legal precedent that could possibly be used to prevent them from using dirty tampons an vomit in there edgy feminist art. Right?

Attached: 481658CF-CEE7-4F19-B28C-905274DA66DF.jpeg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

those are not illegal until you mount them on a firearm, dumbass nigger

Actually, that seems legit. I mean, maybe not for two things: the design is patented / otherwise known as specifically a suppressor core, and/or you don't actually get a musical "ring" or tone.

But if you made up a new "core" ? and all your advertisement is YT vids showing off the nifty 'ring'? maybe a comparison of subsonic tone and supersonic ring.

I dunno. I don't think the batfé is required to be selectively stupid like that. Maybe if you sold them with no threads, and make sure to quell your customers from telling each other on your forum that normal 5/8th tap & die sets let you mount the "art" … but as pictured? No, your BS will be called, and your dog's virginity called upon.

This makes me wonder. Would it be possible to design a muzzle break that takes part of the flash and modulates it up into a frequency that is inaudible to humans?
Sure, it could still damage hearing, and it won't change the fact that there is a shockwave, but it could help somewhat.

I think i remember SIG or HK trying to import a gun with built in permanently attached suppressor baffles so that you can just fill in form whatever and put a tube over it, getting an integrally suppressed weapon without much hassle, but it wasn't allowed for import for some bullshit reasons in the usual ATF style.

I forget where I read about it, but a few years ago I saw something online about a DARPA suppressor that worked sort of like a dogwhistle. It raised the majority of the guns sound into a frequency that was inaudible to human ears.

Mechanically, I have no idea how something like that would work. And the ATF would almost definitely regulate them like normal suppressors if not outright ban them.
Although anti-gun people already think suppressors work like that, so it might not prompt any public complaining from them if products like that hit the market. Hmm.

On the flip side, Ive seen industrial studies showing that inaudible frequencies still cause hearing damage if they're "loud" enough (similar general principle as invisible lasers still causing blindness). So there might not be any actual benefit to hobbyists in terms of hearing protection, and it might even cause a ton of hearing damage that otherwise wouldnt have happened.

If the government has them, I'm sure theyre just withholding the technology for our own good :^)

They’ve tried this and it’s more complicated an larger than a suppressor, and didn’t work very good.

A gunfire noise is just white noise, it doesn't have a specific frequency. You can however use the initial shockwave to start a tuned oscillator that will produce a specific frequency. Objects of any shape can do this but with anything more complicated than a fork it becomes nontrivial to machine it to exact audio specifications. Note that it will need plenty of room to physically oscillate, thus requiring large gaps, so it will not make a good suppressor.

Attached: p-2064-dna-repair-528-hz-tuning-fork-11.jpg.jpg (372x270, 19.49K)

Is there a 'probably' missing from that sentence or do they really, actually, think that?

Attached: ARE YOU RETARDED.mp4 (480x270, 162.57K)

🤔🤔🤔 why haven't we made musical guns?

like a gun with saxophone keys, or a trombone slide, and the gas tube would terminate in a bell like a trumpet to produce a tone.

Attached: Laser_Guitar.jpg (316x351, 28.98K)

Attached: k orchestra.webm (1280x720, 11.98M)

"night" muzzle breaks seem to be a grey area, as long as you use it on the caliber it is intended for, it does not reduce sound (but putting it on the "wrong" caliber could arguably be a illegal)

Attached: not a silencer.JPG (958x737 57.7 KB, 65.96K)

The anti-gun people I've met in American cities get all their ideas about guns from the news and hollywood movies.
Back when our congress was debating the Hearing Protection Act (a bill that would've deregulated suppressors) I canvassed suburban areas with a local gun rights activism group trying to educate people about the bill and asking them to call their representatives in support of it. The noguns I talked to in my city honestly believed that suppressors took guns from BANGBANG! to *thwip thwip*. One of the arguments I heard multiple times was that nobody would know when a mass shooting was happening because nobody would hear the shots.
When I tried to correct their misunderstanding, many of them thought I was lying and treated me as sinister for having the slightest familiarity with suppressed firearms.

So yeah as far as my experience goes, anti-gunners already think suppressors make gunfire nearly inaudible.

what about making a muzzle break with a number of pic related?

Burgers, why.

Attached: 672d71f9f2990fa6b45ea7c3d4f4d8d421a9c388ecd612b0a4c76beb80007d77.jpg (313x286, 31.06K)

Attached: shalom.png (1200x873, 17.2K)

Having knowledge makes you an enemy of the subhuman liberals.
Remember that.

figure out how to manufacture your own suppressors and be ready to kill anyone who has a problem with it.

The AN-94's muzzle break does exactly this.

Attached: 1387868536487.jpg (208x243, 24.67K)

What a gay world we live in.

Sorry Ivan I couldn’t hear you over our all you can eat buffets and free refills. Also i just fired a gun that I bought 20 minutes ago at the grocery store with the money i saved from my 12% tax rate, and the muzzle is making my it difficult to read.

Attached: EA6735A8-88E7-44DA-A381-342BC72F4246.gif (940x392, 8.98M)

Explain?

have not tried it, but they have disclaimers about using them, if I had to guess, on the correct caliber, it acts like a sound forwarder (just directs the blast forward/away from shooter) but if used on something like a 22, it might actually act as baffles/gas expansion chambers. I would like to know if anyone has actually tried though. Pic related sound forwarder used by russian specfor

Attached: russian assault forces.jpg (700x500 202.21 KB, 115.17K)

But that doesn't make any sense. A suppressor needs a gas seal to work properly, so if you're using subcaliber ammo, what stops the gases from escaping around the side of the bullet and just not expanding into the canister?

you still produce a small chamber where the gases have more time to expand, with the night muzzle break, there is a shroud with a small hole in the front (basically this contains the blast wave) which might not muffle the sound much, but might be enough to qualify as a controlled item if used not in the right way, it does not take much to redirect sound waves, this just might do it in a way that makes it 5-10db less with the "wrong" gun

This is all just speculation based on my understanding of funs, not an engineer, never tried it, but having a disclaimer (at least some sites used to) makes me wonder if it really works. If nothing else, it gets really close to being a suppressor housing

Attached: NIGHT BREAK.jpg (600x600, 37.91K)

Into oven please.

Are the wish "muzzle breaks" a viable option? Not asking about legality, but the actual functionally. Most fit a Maglite tube iirc. Waa debating buying a few and keeping them in the closet and never throwing a tube over, but if they are garbage I won't bother.
Yes I know people are getting them intercepted in the mail, I really don't care I just want to know if they are functional or not

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-06-51-46.png (1440x2880, 888.87K)

223 version.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-06-52-08.png (1440x2880, 794.13K)

Anything from Wish is absolutely Chink garbage and knockoff brands. You can trust them for cheap shit like laser pointers or magnets or shovels secretly coated in lead paint, and that's about it.

Alright, I picked up some strike industries foregrip clones that might as well be the real deal, but that's such a simple part there's not much to fuck up, I just wonder if it's the same for a disposable cheap core. Assuming their oil filter adapters are likely a safe bet? Which oil filters are the best for a 556 solvent trap?

Don't buy shit from non-whites, Strelok.

And I'm pretty sure that the only part that is legally the suppressor is the part that threads onto the barrel.

SIG was trying to sell a legal length variant of the MPX with an 8 inch long, threaded "muzzle brake", so you wouldn't have to file two tax stamps to get a silenced sub gun. The reason SIG lost the case, is because their welded muzzle break was classified as a monolithic baffle stack, which could be "readily converted" into a silencer by attaching a proprietary sleeve onto it.

Attached: sig-vs-atf-1.jpg (1200x649, 182.03K)

Yeah, but that was as obvious as the guy who was selling "solvent traps" and accessories under a link on his website that said suppressor parts and trying to say "Wow I had no idea people were using these to make illegal suppressors"

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

sell them as lamps

Yes, it would be legal, yes, you'd get arrested and a jewish judge would pilpul the law into putting you in prison for a decade for it anyways. Remember, the rules don't matter anymore, you don't live in a country anymore, it's all about who has the power and the will to act on their power. Currently we the people don't, unless you've got a better idea than the rest of us in which case I'm all ears.

Have you called the BATFE and asked?

Wrong, you need to sell them as dildos.

Fleshlight moulds.

Don't drill the bore holes.
Boom, problem solved.