Leftie salt bread

Post Christchurch salt.

Attached: allofthem.jpg (500x628, 106.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Indonesia
archive.is/wCQN6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1552722564400.jpg (584x302 675.1 KB, 21.27K)

Subhuman cuck put in its place.

Attached: Senator_Fraser_Anning_egged.mp4 (512x288, 1.2M)

What a coward cuck.

Uncensored version, honhonhon oui oui baguette mon cherie

Attached: sppHyeD.mp4 (960x540, 3.17M)

What did he hope to achieve with this?

It was just for fun nah, he's probably from Melbourne and all his friends are in the Greens youth league- fucking faggots and they tend to be super lean too

Varg gone completely cucked in his new video.

Reminder that this comes from the guy who used to burn church, but now he's too pussy ass to kill muslims.

Also the statement by Senator Anning for context. He's a true blue cobber for sure.

Attached: cuckblock.jpeg (670x864 205 KB, 138.74K)

He is simply spelling out the fact: semite race is the one who destroyed cohesive societies all over the world. Without semites, whites, asians and blacks could probably have a normal globe.

False narrative, Brenton wanted semites out of Europe.

And?

Both jews and muslim are semites.

Yet it is totally kosher to go against jews, but fine to ignore the festering muslim.

Varg has cucked.

Is this a sign?

I think he knows that both of them are ruiners and should be taken care of in kind.

Yet he totally thinks these muslims are totally innocent and random LOL

As said, he has gone soft or he has become controlled opposition.

Varg doubling down.

NZ belongs to the Maori, behead the evil white christian colonizers.

As said, this guy has become a completely cucked. Now his solution is to bunker down and wait for the collapse, that's it.

Other races just buying their kids as cheap labor for food and shiny baubles?
Why even have niggers rather than an Earth with only whites and Japanese

Fucking indonesian and Poland man, what the fuck?

Why are your flags that way?

White symbolizes purity and red symbolizes the blood spilled for independence and maintaining purity.

At least their flag isn't a green/white/orange tricolour. I could be from Ivory Coast and I don't think anybody would notice. I've been confused for being Italian before on this board.

Yeah I understand that, it's a very interesting scheme, also shared by Japan, but why is your flag the reverse of Indonesia and vice versa?

So does Greenland
I dunno, but if you look closely the Indonesian Red is slightly different

At least read kikepedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Indonesia

From his manifesto, "the police force in New Zealand is on overall good terms with the public and, unlike in other European nations such as France, the UK, or Norway they have so far remained loyal to the people."

Again from his manifesto, "a jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, **so long as they do not seek
to subvert or harm my people."** I don't see how anyone can disagree with the bolded statement.

Attached: wtf am I reading on the internet.jpg (468x895, 80.58K)

He is following the exact leftist take on migration

ISLAM DINDU NUFFIN, IF THERE IS NO JEW BOMBING DA MIDDLE EAST, THEY WON'T COME HERE

Never mind Islamic migration has been historic since the Ottoman era.

He also mentions that before Syrian war, barely any syrian come, well nigger, during the Syrian war, most "refugees" aren't even Syrian.

pic related. really clever part of his manifesto

Varg is controlled opposition and embodiment of LARPaganism, he doesn't engage in ancestor worship, doubt he knows any forms of it either, he simply spergs out with

Attached: B9317097416Z.1_20150428195304_001_GBNAIO2ST.2-0.jpg (534x712, 62.71K)

Yes, I'm a pagan myself and I'm surprised when Varg actually tells people it's childish to believe in Odin.

The nigger really is an atheist.

Pagan isn't Nordic pantheon.

My ancestral religion is worshiping Guan Yu.

Attached: guan yu.jpg (1000x664 219.52 KB, 45.16K)

With each new post you seem more and more autistic.

It is a good thing tbh.

The term "pagan" has gone through some weird transformations in the last two centuries, where it can be used as a stand-in term for any polytheistic religion. I'm also "Pagan" in so far as I worship my ancestors, the local spirits and Hachiman-no-Kami, but not in the European sense.

Attached: Sōgyō_Hachiman.jpg (470x915, 60.48K)

Paganism refers to any folk/racial religion, not just the Nordic pantheon.

if you're even slightly colorblind the tiny irish flag here looks exactly like the flag of italia.

T. colorblind Italian who has to double check every time.

Attached: 600px-Italy-Royal-Airforce.svg.png (600x600, 15.86K)

Self worship or worship of ancestors is really not a good thing. As much as I am a fascist myself, I think pius XI's critique of the natsocs worshipping their own blood in the stead of simply taking pride in it was spot on.

It's one thing to want to fight to preserve your line and think fondly your ancestors and blood, but when you cast away the actual God to worship something as temporal as mortal flesh, you've lost a great degree of virtue.

Does he not care at all about his race? That's like being Christian and hating fellow whites, who might be atheist but are 99% agreeable. So he's basically a hippy boomer tarot reader that did something 50 years ago at this point.

Attached: facebookvs8ch.jpg (500x505, 66.89K)

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd rather post this. Music to the ears

Attached: muslim subhuman begging for help.webm (640x356, 1.33M)

For the natsocs, the question that I've seen them ask repeatedly is, "would you rather your children/grandchildren be white and atheist, or black and christian?" This is where it always comes down to. A lot of them do seem to be genuinely christian, but I can't recall seeing a concrete answer to the question.

Big think

>i've talked with my uncle today, he is in the (((police))) and he went through a snipers course a few years back, to get a snipers licence.

Remember guys, if you don't document your entire life on faceberg/instagram and you dare to visit other countries to see shitskins in their natural habitats, you're definitely an MK-ultra puppet and probably a Mossad agent too.

Hm. I'm thinking viking meme man isn't quite as smart as he likes to think. But muh wise christi- I mean VARG. I think for myself. So whatever he says is law. I mean, sure he burnt down a church and murdered a guy, but he was right in his condemnation!

Attached: 76b3377e93daedc35822164a0f6bc66270ae1b3c4125a46fc35191380063886d.mp4 (640x352, 7.96M)

He gets all his ideas and politics from his diagnosed mentally ill wife, he's dumb as fuck

Aye.

Attached: alimony devil.webm (752x360, 3.96M)

Gotta admit, that's fucking cold

Attached: 38036c5269ccaf79f615a66e0ac5a411caea0f77d5f876f79247af93c4018123.jpg (536x422, 88.87K)

Your nose is showing, Varg.

They would do the same to you, strelok.

Attached: 1453610015313.jpeg (258x258, 35.36K)

His post about waiting for boomers to die is pretty poignant

Attached: boomer5.png (941x520 15.71 KB, 40.52K)

And then they wonder why every generation hates them. Nothing is they're fault, no, it was the Democrats, the video games and the internet. Couldn't POSSIBLY be the policies they supported in the 60s/70s and the fact that they threw the younger generations under the bus for a chance at more shekels.

*their

I’ve called you (or other Irish strelok) Italian before, but that’s just a part of my flag shitposting.

and they are right you god darn nazi commie
I didnt fight in ‘nam just some bootliker s can shoot up godam muslim church in the kiwi land

I'm really not understanding why some of you guys are put off not even counting the whiners who outed themselves out as LARPing wimps. Soldiers and spec ops display that "coldness" all the time, they would do the same to you, didn't video games and movies at least desensitize you to violence, women make the children and children grow up to be the men, why won't you face the chaos and comedy of the modern world.

Reads like a meticulously crafted boomer meme.

Attached: maxine07.gif (388x351, 46.45K)

A quick release is the best thing.

This too, he didn't torture them he killed them quick.

Though he may have been hired, he didn't check any faces, so he would have just done it to stir shit. That in itself makes no sense, because Muslims have already declared jihad on us, for the presence of our governments in the arabian peninsula and palestine. These retards can't take their own medicine, and they haven't got the balls to strap up and take their own nations back, so they deserve to bite the curb. Notice only whites are mocked for not going ape and tearing up our own countries, but these towelheads desert their nations to live fatly on our resources instead of taking a stand.

Yep. Fuck's sake I can't find the webm from France, the one where shitskins jog by a roastie and casually shoot her. It's the closest thing to what Brenton did.

Attached: A_trip_to_the_interracial_breeding_grounds.mp4 (1280x720, 7.84M)

FTFY

It's you or them, buddy. Never forget that.

Attached: Natalia not happy.jpg (580x382, 37.04K)

notice how he shot her in the head for a quick death rather than shooting her elsewhere and torturing her

(((they))) would of shot you in the gut and let you bleed to death like they did in France

Attached: 2E7E565900000578-3319244-image-a-1_1447677437452.jpg (962x1060, 212.63K)

My genetically challenged friend, Bataclan wasn't just about shooting. They were gutted, castrated and raped with dull knives.

You're Spanish. Your people were Conquerors not too long ago, Surpass your ancestors and conquer more than they could ever dream of. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Attached: Am I.jpg (1270x723, 339K)

thanks for proving my point even further, Brenton made quick sure he killed as quickly as he can, while jihadist will torture, rape, then kill you

That post is an example of why Latin america and to an extent Spain itself is fucked, they didn't remove kebab and injuns hard enough.

Based Greekanon

All off the FALFiles, btw.
Have some fresh OC

Attached: DIE FETCHER.jpg (1797x1007, 896.19K)

Being Spanish his priority would be to kill the men and keep the women around for later use, cf. South America.

Hue.

I think we've learned from the Spanish and from Latin America more specifically, is that letting the women live for breeding was one of the worst mistakes ever made.

To be fair that's kind of a loaded question. That'd be like if I asked if you would prefer the blood eagle or crucifixion.

Ideally neither. I'm just saying I see natsocs and pagan larpers take nationalism to an unhealthy extreme that goes beyond self preservation sometimes. Not all natsocs are like that of course.

fukin' saved

Attached: Fuck it.jpg (736x1041, 156.63K)

do you have E1M1 knee deep in dead muslims version?

Varg is 110% right on all points.

New Zealand cops are no diff from any other Zog-bots.

This Christchurch shooter seems to be Zionist, just like the Norwegian shooter.

Muslims are a symptom, Jews are the disease.

If Muslims didn't exist the Jews would be using Mexicans etc for exact same ends.

Varg burned a church? LOL. Oh well, churches have become just another tool of Jews.

>>>Zig Forums
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4um/

You guy purged your country of African Muslim invaders centuries ago.

Never let them into your country, Pole. Die first.

The guy had an incredibly weirdo bio. I hate all this conspiratorial shit but he seems like someone’s intelligence asset

Attached: 1445742085483-3.png (625x626, 282.25K)

There is no creature more treacherous than a conservative.

What would be an appropiate RL monument to Brenton's heroic deeds?

Attached: happy_torako.png (309x194, 61.51K)

You all realize calling Brenton "cold" isn't necessarily an insult, right? The Spaniard could have been impressed by the ruthlessness.

Something like doom cover, but made out of metal salvaged from demolished mosques.

won't this guy get nerfed in the next for honor patch?

Fuck off christcuck.

Attached: 183c8ee99c46575a2a9f3e6e1729deb2c075f8c60a54dbf432476abfa63eff2e.jpg (602x481, 44.33K)

Enjoy

Attached: My Movie.webm (854x480, 11.04M)

Attached: look_at_this_dood.webm (854x480, 2.79M)

Got any links expanding on that?

Ya, i'm on the aussi's side If it aint a false flag that is

archive.is/wCQN6
There used to be better sources. The Zig Forums happening threads had some obscure stuff. The police chief who inspected the site was reported to leave the theater completely sick, throwing up and shaking, he was the first one to describe what happened. Newspapers had to scrub it after a few hours.

Varg was always a bitch. He just stabbed Euronymous because he was a blatant commie LARPer, threatening everyone 24/7, Euronymous would've probably gotten killed by an actual fascist eventually. Hellhammer on the other hand wanted to burn down mosques but everyone else thought that was too much. Just goes to show that even most of the boys at Helvete wasn't immune to being a Scandinavian eunuch.

Attached: welcome gays.png (728x546, 485.49K)

Boy have I got news for you.
Coupled with the Solutrean migration and Kennewick man, the white man owns the entire world.
Shitskins have no right to white lands.
The first emperor of China was an Egyptian.
Egyptians were white.

Forgot the embed.

I just don't understand what can make a man like Varg who killed commie and burned church, now actually tells other people to not do that, and just lay low for the slow boil.

1) a crazy bitch wife, 2) a murder rap, 3) 1) again, 4) myfarog sales idk

Firstly, testosterone is significantly lowered when you live with a wife and kids. Males are naturally less aggressive when they have families, this isn't a bad thing, it's best if they provide for their family and strengthen our people as best they can.
Varg made his choices in life years ago. He didn't choose to take the huge risk that Brenton took, he settled. Good for him, he has his thing going on, but to admit that Brenton is right is to either admit that his own choices were wrong or that he was just too pussy to do it. Killing one commie and burning a church isn't the same as single-handedly massacring a veritable fucking community like Brenton did, refusing to shoot cops and knowing that you're going to jail for the rest of your life or dying on that same day. Chances are that Varg never had the stomach for it in the first place, and now he's either too stupid to admit that he was wrong or he refuses to admit it.
Alternatively, he's just putting on a show for PR, but that would be some massive faggotry.

I can't think of that without my blood boiling. Vid for mental bleach.

Attached: deadsandniggers.webm (854x480, 767.48K)

Got a source on that, TORpedo? Legitimately curious.

The problem is Varg's thing.

Varg's strategy now is to "starve the beast" i.e. live a simple life, don't buy stuff, lay low and wait for the collapse.

But Brenton's strategy to force the collapse to happen faster, somehow that doesn't ring with the old hippie.

I legit don't understand it.