Sean Hannity lies about Russia at night, Shep Smith debunks him during the da

Fox News host Shep Smith on Wednesday fact-checked President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani after he again falsely claimed that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation started with the so-called Steele dossier.

In an interview on Fox News on Monday, Giuliani claimed that former CIA Director John Brennan brought the dossier to the special counsel's attention, kicking off the more than yearlong investigation into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

[…]

"It was not," Smith continued. "The Russia investigation began after the former Trump policy adviser George Papadopoulos told an Australian diplomat that the Russians had dirt on his then-political opponent Hillary Clinton. That information was passed on to intelligence officials."

twitter.com/mmfa/status/1029819870819627010

Attached: download (2).jpg (203x248, 14.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

policearrests.com/arrests/andrew_lawrence_mcgovern_id_40955673.html
archive.fo/d5Q8a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fox News is garbage overall and if you take it seriously in any form you are an uber brainlet

Remember when only liberals cared when Faux News constantly lied out its asshole? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

lol @ what a moron Trump is.

I couldn't possibly give any less of a flying fuck about any political aspect, because politics are a rigged game, and the two parties are designed to keep you distracted from the fact that they are going to proceed with whatever policies and they want to no matter what….

The only thing I pay attention to is the human being……

And it's fair to say that Donald Trump is the most embarrassing, stupid human being I've ever seen in my life.

Stay poor Starbucks Barista. I'm sure 2020 will be her turn…

HOW TO SPOT A FOOL:

they will see anybody who realizes how stupid Trump is, and stupidly assume that person is a Hillary supporter.

Idiots like you are oblivious to the fact that there are tons of people out here neither supported Hillary or Trump or Bernie Sanders or anybody else.

You couldn't pay me to vote for any of those fucking idiots.

This past election featured the worst collection of incompetent fools America has ever had to choose from.

I hate Hillary Clinton's guts, but for a completely different set of reasons then the reasons why I hate Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is a bumbling moron… He is one of the stupidest people in history….

Hillary Clinton is evil, maniacal, insane, disgustingly corrupt… She would have been one of the worst Presidents ever, but she's not stupid… Far from it…..

Donald Trump is also one of the worst Presidents ever, but for a completely different reason….

He's not smart enough to be evil or maniacal….

He's like having a mushroom as president…

A stupid uneducated worthless boring fat ugly idiotic mushroom, with a penchant for throwing childish temper tantrums, and spending his working hours sitting on Twitter like a little girl….

YOU, however are even lower than that, because you are such a fucking idiot that not only do you support the mushroom, but you foolishly think you are so smart that you can determine whether or not I am a Hillary Clinton supporter….

You failed miserably

This

Yawn

Oh Johnny Nigger, maybe you should finally get outside of your pedo dungeon and stop spamming your seconds of life away.

hahahahaha!!!!
You're such a stupid fucking idiot

Seriously… I'm not joking

You are such a fucking idiot!!!

(Donald Trump is ''NOT' a billionaire at all, let alone a multi-billionaire)

While he indeed WAS very successful at losing tens of billions of dollars of other people's money with his idiotic business decisions, and he almost went to jail for it, he refuses to release his income tax returns because it would conclusively prove that he only has around 330 million dollars……

That's chump change…….

AGAIN, DUMBASS:
He barely has one third of a billion dollars… He's not even close to being a billionaire…

Mark Cuban IS a billionaire, and he knows Donald Trump in real life.

Mark Cuban doesn't mince words when it comes to his acquaintance Donald Trump: he says Donald Trump IS NOT a billionaire, and he's a terrible businessman.

Mark Cuban says Trump made so many stupid business decisions, and is such a self-delusional liar, that it's amazing he has any money left at all….

Congratulations on the 'being so stupid you believe whatever they shovel down your throat' thing

You read every single word

You're terrible at lying

…..says the sissy who's in
here even more than me

(except unlike me, you don't have a wife or a girlfriend or children or anything)

the ONLY things you've got are Zig Forums video games and anime

yep. Retarded.
Stay mad, and give me 4 more (you)s

Wendy just said I should ask you if your video games ever suck your dick after bringing you a homemade dinner in bed

('re) (a) (sissy)

Trust me……..

That's exactly what I'm going to give you

(never) (get) (pussy)

('re) (my) (punching bag)

(can't) (convince) (a) (female) (to) (climb) (into) (bed) (with) (You)

well, good job. You were smart enough to type four posts. Now give me 8 so you can be the punching bag of the mod again

(Are) (a) (Lonely) (Little) (Sexual) (And) (Social) (Midget)

(Just) (Got) (Your) (Ass) (Handed) (To) (You) (By) (My) (Wife)

You are an adult
And I'm going to ask
An adult question
So I would appreciate
An adult answer……….

Q: how did it feel to have Wendy bitchslap you like that?

She literally
Put you in
Your spot
SO hard

How did that feel?

Not to interrupt (You) or anything, Johnny, as I see you are having an inordinate amount of fun in here.
I just wanted to mention that I agree with what you said in your first post ITT , and to leave an embed that is not totally related to the subject at hand, but is not unrelated either. I don't mean to derail your derailment, but thought maybe we could het back to some sort of discourse more educational in nature, rather than merely confrontational.
Since I had no time to really put much effort into the Qanon thread, I'll just leave this embed here, as it reflects my thoughts on the entire matter, including the media & politics in general, most succinctly.

So you know it's me..

Attached: Qanon.jpg (599x600, 71.37K)

Last night Wendy made another one amazing dinners… Homemade eggplant parmesan, done to perfection, with her famous triple garlic garlic bread, with her special nutrition minded selection of fresh vegetables in her homemade garden salad (never a shred of iceberg lettuce for us)

She wants me to focus on how delicious the dinner was, which it indeed was, but the cause I'm a man of course I'm going to focus more on the amazing oral sex she provided after bringing me my dinner in bed…..

You could say I got my Just Desserts after dinner

Wendy's a real trooper, and also she's a Petite little package, she sure does put up a fight with the back of her throat….

She only weighs 94 lbs, but she just put you in your spot so fucking harshly, so rudely, that nobody blames you for being angry…..

After all, you just had a little tiny woman chump you off ridiculing you for your lack of sex, emasculating you, and literally laughing in your face because you never get any pussy……

So tell us… How did that feel?

Yes sir !!!

how are you, btw?

Yep…. The technique to keep you from realizing you don't have a choice is by making you think that they are giving you two choices

Attached: I Am Q.jpg (700x714, 91.32K)

And although trump makes me embarrassed to be a human being, I can honestly say that my personal existence hasn't gotten any worse (or better) since Trump was elected.

None of the external 'hot seat's issues effects my life

Illegal immigrants haven't effected me at all

Muslims haven't effected me

Tariffs haven't effected me

Tax cuts to the top 1% haven't hurt me

Trump doesn't effect my everyday existence

But neither did Obama or anyone else

By the way, look at the CNN logo

I used to do neon signage. In a reverse double back neon sign pattern, you design the strokes to flow to the next stroke, then you 'black out' the sections you don't want to be illuminated by painting them with a special paint.

What I'm saying is the design is made from one continual glass tube, which is bent through the heated bombardment process….

Now…….

Look at the CNN logo…..

See the vertical stroke of the N on the far right?

Imagine bending it 90° to the left

it would now become an A

and it would say CIA

just a design coincidence

The thumbs up makes me smile

Been busy and tired. I'm letting my daughters go to public school this year; and after many years of home school, the powers that be want to make my life difficult with more paperwork and nonsense than anyone else has to put up with. The registration process for me will take many hours, daily, for more than a week. That's on top of all the computer work I'm doing, the housework, yard & garden work, the cooking, and the fermented foods I'm making. I have little time to care about politics, and that's the way I like it!
Eeyore has been entertaining me. He tears around here, leaping and cavorting, attacking, bringing small plastic bags to me constantly. He curls up and is very affectionate when he wants to be, and sleeps on my head, chest or back every night. He is a joy, and so are my kids, while the rest of the world seems to be going to shit.
How's Rocket? Tell Wendy I said Hi.

Attached: 0312e8033fe335f4b7b33a7ffbccd67d05bde311abaf5549f76989ba306b796e.jpg (1600x1064, 259.78K)

She's fine.
So's Rocket.

I don't think the detriment of public schools it's going to take hold on your daughters, because of what you have already instilled in them

Last night, the severely unmedicated schizophrenic conspiracy idiot was in here, making all of his ridiculous far-fetched numeric associations, literally grasping for straws with his magical thinking, finding hidden meaning in a sequence of numeric values he had applied to everything, not even following a consistent mathematical system to the numbers he was claiming had been hidden secretly in a news story…..

I suggested Zyprexa and inpatient treatment until he was deemed no longer a danger to himself or others…..

So I'm definitely not trying to appear anything like him in these next few images… I'm crazy as fuck but I'm not insane…

I'm just very visually oriented so I always noticed strange graphic design elements, and to deconstruct everything by perhaps over analyzing things a bit too much

So I'm not suggesting that there is any hidden meaning or secret conspiratorial element to the next few images I'm going to post

It's tongue-in-cheek, just like the CNN logo thing I just talked about

Attached: nbc-logo.jpg (430x200, 50.06K)

If we remove the vertical stroke from the letter b……

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-11.36.37.jpg (430x200, 10.4K)

And place it to the right of the letter c

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-11.36.30.jpg (430x200, 10.55K)

Then rotate the upper half of the remaining configuration of the letter b

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-11.37.45.jpg (430x200, 10.59K)

Of course, I'm not suggesting that there's any legitimate content in the reconfiguration of their logos

it appears that you got saved by the Bell, huh?

honestly, like him, I strive
to be a harmonious
non-confidentialist

I strive, but I rarely
succeed……

He's more successful at it than me

GOD DAMN AUTOCORRECT!!!!!

NON-CONFRONTATIONALIST

CONFRONTATIONALIST*

fuckface

By the way, I had to be in an enclosed space with a couple thousand high school kids and their parents last night for several hours. People are so much like sheep, or cattle – livestock really. It's amazing how conformative, and how lacking in independent thought they are. No wonder the younger generations are so fucked up. Publuc school is about indoctrination, not education. It's about learning how to stand in line, stay within the lines, conform, conform, conform. The kids think they are expressing individuality by their clothing, hairstyles and adornments; not to mention their ways of thinking and their verbalizations; but they are truly mostly all the same. Another crop of slaves to the system of control. The only bright side were all the high school girls running around in their tight little short shorts and tube tops!
I can enjoy beauty when I see it.
There is, after all, so little of it left anymore.
Also, what is up with all the dudes dressing like girls, wearing makeup, purple and pink hair, and generally acting like little faggots? No wonder my daughters don't give these boys the time of day!
I thought the cunnilingus video you posted in anotger thread was pretty entertaining, btw. Damn Millenial virgins, talking shit about an activity they have never tried! Wow! Don't they realize how much pleasure it can give a man to pleasure a woman? Pic related.

Attached: preview.mp4.jpg (576x432, 37.01K)

so in the name of harmony
and inner contentment
and wholeness

Wendy and I
will leave you
and your 'mod'
who never did
a fucking thing
alone……………

bitch

Synchronicity is amazing

The order of chaos

I've been watching a lot of John Gatto

And ever since you turned me on to that video, oddly enough, I had a SERIES of completely impromptu conversations with random strangers, where THEY brought up the exact content of Gatto's message

They even used the EXACT SAME TERMS, all without them ever hearing of Gatto, reading his works, or watching the videos

the universe is trippy

Ooops

Isn't it JON, not 'john'?

If so, my bad

Somehow I doubt that.
Not about the mod, but that you will leave anyone alone.

ha!

I do NOT come here to be a dickhead

I actually come here because I'm looking for that rare gem of intelligence, but when I see an ocean of otherwise intelligent adult males behaving in the exact same indoctrinated robotic trendy bullshit that you were talking about regarding schools and conformity…..

Suddenly I feel like Billy Jack

Sometimes I just feel like telling them where I'm going to put my foot, and what they're going to be able to do about it……

Yummy.

Bernie 2020, Redditor-bro!

In other words, you are supporting Trump.

You say that like it's a bad thing!
You know, Jesus was a mushroom.

Yes.

Yeah let's not mention that whole 9/11 commission cover-up or anything.
Mueller shouldn't even be running this because he should've been shot 15 YEARS ago

On the surface, the average uninitiated reader would probably mention that the 9/11 fraud who is committed by Republicans, not Democrats… That would lead the same uninitiated ill-informed person to contradict your point, claiming that Mueller is a tool of the Republicans, not the Democrats, and then they would probably question why the Republicans would turn on Donald Trump

A somewhat less uninitiated, somewhat less ill-informed person might assert that Trump isn't really a real Republican, and that the Republican Party are simply cowards who bends to the wheel of trump and his stupidity, afraid of losing votes down the road….

All of this is just mumbo-jumbo comma because someone with a realistic Outlook knows that there's no such thing as Democratic or Republican

It wasn't George Bush or the Republicans who pulled off the 9/11 scam, because that shit started back in 1979 when the CIA funded the mujahideen

The Department of Defense makes the decisions, not any particular Administration

The Department of Defense, the subcontractors, and all of the intelligence community… That's where the real power lies, and they distract you with any given Administration, placating you into thinking things are either going your way, or going somebody else's way…

Since the beginning, things are only going one way, and none of us are the benefactors

Watching Trump supporters staunchly insist that Trump is helping them somehow… That's almost as laughable as watching an Obama supporter claim that Obama made life better for them… Or a supporter of George W bush insisting that his existence improved thanks to Bush's Administration period. Or a Bill Clinton claiming that Clinton's Administration made his life better….

If you want I can continue to work backwards all the way to George Washington…..

Only an idiot says that he reaps the benefits from any particular presidential Administration

Fuck off, Zig Forums retards. Go raid some other board.

Find a cliff and jump off it, reddit cancer. The rest of the media is infinitely more dishonest than Fox is.

I've got an even more novel idea:

why don't YOU get the fuck off MY board ?

this one is reserved for heterosexuals with both testicles.

*in an exaggerated lisping voice*
"The rest of the media is infinitely more dishonest than Fox is"

shut it

I'm amazed you manage
not to TYPE with a lisp

fuck off Jimmy Imbecile

Trust me, little girl……

I'll be doing more than my
fair share of fucking….

Fucking OFF, Fucking ON, Fucking IN, Fucking every way you could ever imagine, plus some…

(Imagine being the key word for YOU, since imagining is the closest thing to sex you'll ever get)

as soon as Wendy gets home, she'll jump in the shower, it's my turn to make dinner, and the fun begins !!!

By the way, how's that
'world of warcraft' faggotry
working out for you?

Of course, you've convinced yourself that you're a badass on Ms. PacMan, but in real life, you're my well worn welcome mat….

Wonka Wonka Wonka

game over, Sassypants

Attached: maxresdefault(8).jpg (1024x768, 47.92K)

muh drumpf, am I right?

Trump and Giuliani might have something going on Melania doesn't know about.

Is this new lisp-meme the latest meme-tech from Zig Forums? lol You people are so pathetic.

You're even more of a cow than Q believers.

muh jews

libertarian-ism is pi in ski utopia…mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did you but a black rifles matter t-shirt

Attached: pic-art 751.png (1992x504, 1.76M)

Talking about yourself pedo?
policearrests.com/arrests/andrew_lawrence_mcgovern_id_40955673.html

Attached: ANDREW MCGOVERN.jpg (1140x1520, 122.91K)

It's a shame they don't kill wastes of space like you andy
archive.fo/d5Q8a

lol @ you thinking you're a tough guy

I'm sure that video games made you a real 'badass'….

Or was it Magic The Gathering?….

Or was it Dungeons & Dragons?……

Lol you're a fucking video game faggot, nothing more and nothing less….

Lol you effeminate little sissy ass bitch! You're the farthest thing from a man I can possibly think of…

Attached: Video Game Faggot.webm (1178x648, 1.18M)

Little sissy boy and your obsolete little computer, all alone, no girlfriend, no wife, no real accomplishments, never actually having been in a fistfight, a cowardly little sheltered pussy, who's only concept of masculinity has been gleaned from playing video games….

you're a little girl

Attached: You Ain't Shit.webm (644x614, 2.99M)

And although I realize you gave up on any notions of ever getting a girl a long, long time ago……

I find it hilarious that you actually used to have the audacity to wonder why girls laughed at you, and overlooking you instantly, rejecting you offhand…..

Why would a woman
Be interested in
Dating Ms Pac-Man?

A G A I N :

WHATEVER GAVE YOU THE IDEA WOMEN ARE INTERESTED IN DATING MS. PAC-MAN?!!!

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-04.57.32.png (1080x1363, 601.04K)

…..and once again, The Lonely Video Game Sissy wakes up completely alone in his little bed of desperation…..

…..and another day begins…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.01.44.jpg (236x354, 21.39K)

….yet another FRIDAY NIGHT…..

LOL !!!

….filled with video games…..

And again he will
fall asleep all alone

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.06.41.jpg (236x354, 19.69K)

Another Friday……

And Saturday and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday

Attached: romantic-couple-enjoying-themselves-outdoors-25873575.jpg (800x623, 47.19K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.11.17.jpg (800x533, 70.8K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.20.13.jpg (852x480, 70.17K)

'mind numbing' would be an understatement

Attached: Ju_RqQI1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.89K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.16.32.png (1080x1404, 609.06K)

Attached: 1181242138312.jpg (500x168, 36.58K)

lol

Attached: 258f2bebafa3279804e8757abb829c9f_original.png (1552x873, 2.22M)

You pathetic little child

Attached: wwcaze_cover-460x215.jpg (460x215, 58.5K)

Attached: E6e7_dungeons_dragons.jpg (600x710, 98.36K)

haha!

Attached: 14000504_f520.jpg (520x293, 35.94K)

Attached: star-wars_1024.jpg (1024x538, 534.86K)

Attached: sfit_fitquick1211_py_1-770x470.jpg (770x470, 41.97K)

FRIDAY NIGHT

Attached: maxresdefault(9).jpg (1280x720, 37.95K)

F R I D A Y

N I G H T

Attached: 3.10.CC.HOME_.MaleLonliness.jpg (642x428, 446.38K)

a party of ONE

Attached: totinos1jpg-8892cb340fb4e6d1.jpg (620x465, 72.84K)

…… It's Friday night, dude….

You should go out there and treat yourself well tonight…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.40.00.jpg (1080x630, 182.8K)

Attached: Couple-Dining-Restaurant-Spaghetti-1000.jpg (1000x667, 504.91K)

What's there to miss out on again? Oh that's right…

NOTHING INTERESTING

LOL@ NOT FINDING HETEROSEXUALITY TO BE 'INTERESTING'

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.52.38.jpg (2280x1330, 264.31K)

hahahaha!!!!

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.53.32.jpg (2280x1330, 372.03K)

at least you still have Ms Pac-Man

Attached: PicsArt_08-17-05.56.24.jpg (2242x1598, 312.07K)