Hi-Point Barrel Contained 35 Bullets, Why Didn’t it Explode?

alloutdoor.com/2019/03/11/hi-point-barrel-contained-35-bullets-didnt-explode/

Honestly, I'm impressed. This shows off the inherent safety of blowback actions, the build quality of at least Hi Point barrels if not the rest of the guns, and the excellent customer service they have. Any other manufacturer would have probably told the owner he was an idiot and charged for a new barrel.

Attached: hi-point-carbine-barrel-35-bullets-45-cal-660x394.jpg (660x394, 30.34K)

unironically good for them.

This. I don't like Hi Point firearms. Piss poor ergonomics, below standard capacity mags and overall bulkiness for what they are. But, there surprisingly tough firearms. However! Squibs are low pressure loads so odds are the barrel could easily withstand multiple squibs regardless of manufacturer.

Does anybody like Hi Points? I thought people only bought them they're really cheap.

No, save for their 10mm carbine I guess.
Correct.

Gotta realize with the magazine situation is they were cranked out during the AWB. Aren't they making a double stack model now.

The warranty is second to none.

Quality workmanship?

HP carbines would be good if they went back to the old design that wasn't overgrown with fucking skeleton plastic with plastic rails, if the action was moved forward a few inches so you didn't have to stick the mags in the fucking grip, and if the mags were double stacked 20-30 capacity. They work great, but the design is fucking retarded and so makes them a 5/10 gun

The old carbines had an actual cyberpunkish aesthetic, tbh.

Attached: Hi-Point_Carbine.jpg (700x525, 105.65K)

Their new C9 also has a pretty cyberpunk aesthetic.

They should. Cheap, reliable, hard as nails. Function over form, bruh.

If Mikhail Kalashnikov was a nigger. He would be working for Hi-point. Hi-point unironically one of the most reliable pistols in the world. Not a lot of weapons can survive the India test.

The only real problem with the carbine is it takes their proprietary single stack mags and is on the heavy side. If they redesign it to take Glock mags after the new version of the pistol hits it would be awesome.

Aside from that, as a company they're great. Solid warranty and I can't fault their mission goal of making guns cheap enough everyone can afford them.

Almost forgot
Fuck it, just scrap the gun and make a semi-auto soviet smg-tier carbine thing that takes Glock mags, and price it at $200.

Attached: hipoint.png (489x564, 868.53K)

How about the new C9?

All for 200$

Attached: hi-point-new-c9-02.jpg (800x543, 150.38K)

A new carbine using the double stack mags would be noice

Now that's cyberpunk.

If they'd make a proper double feed mag on this i'd honestly masturbate on it until i pass out, and my only other wish would be that i could do it while cumming on all double stack single feed tilting barrel pistols' manufacturers' faces.

Attached: Nobongo_Blushing.png (544x251, 143.97K)

thumbnail looks like he stuffed it full of wet dog shit

Attached: but_why.webm (720x400, 1019.37K)

Besides, they'd have to majorly redesign the gun to use anything else. This is the Hipoint mk2, not a completely new gun.
it's a stop gap until they're confident about using a full doublestack magazine. only time will tell if they're blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

HI-POINT REIGNS SUPREME

It ended in 2004 though and they kept the same design since after.

i wasn't complaining about the use of a fixed barrel, rather, about them not using double feed mags with a fixed barrel.

Attached: 3.jpg (256x256, 77.72K)

Ah, my bad then. i'm just retarded i guess.