Eco-friendly open-air urinals cause uproar in Paris

An attempt by officials in Paris to tackle public urination by installing open-air urinals, or "uritrottoirs," has outraged some residents of the French capital.

The new urinals, housed in flower boxes, aren't subtle – they're fully exposed on street corners, are painted bright red and have nearby signs advertising their presence.

One in particular, located near the Notre-Dame cathedral, has drawn attention for its view of the River Seine.
The "intelligent urinals," which have a straw layer that eliminates odor, were installed in areas where public urination is a problem, according to a statement from city officials.

Officials say the urinals are eco-friendly – they will harness nutrients in waste to produce compost for parks and gardens. According to the statement, one year of a person's urine holds enough nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium to fertilize 400 square meters of wheat.
However, these features have done little to calm the ire of local residents, who have written to the town hall in protest.

"I think installing a urinal in the streets of Paris for those who don't respect their surroundings is a good idea, but in my opinion, this model is not attractive at all, and where it's been set up is not appropriate at all," one man told reporters.
Another resident complained that "it is definitely a desirable and historic neighborhood, but seeing people urinating right in front of your door is not the nicest thing."
archive.fo/Ta3fe

Attached: 180814145221-01-paris-urinal-large-169.jpg (460x259, 19.95K)

We India now

Or the Middle Ages.

Increase in migrants most likely had nothing at all to do with this.

There's a pajeet that likes to stand by a cafe sign I pass every day on my way to work. I saw him piss on it one day in full view, heedless of the people walking by and all the traffic. He stands there every fucking day so I assume he probably pisses there regularly as well. What I'm saying is, Indians never relieve themselves in public when they come to real countries, and it's definitely the human beings pissing everywhere in Paris.

This almost sounds like hate speech

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (221x228, 97.22K)

It's just people peeing jesus fucking christ France. Maybe it's a better idea to just keep having people piss in alleyways, right?

People have been peeing since the beginning of time. The question is why they decided to make those urinals now

No, the question is why France of all fucking places is afraid of seeing a penis.

DESIGNATED
PISSING
PARKS

DON'T BE RACIST WHITEY
DON'T FIGHT BACK, THAT IS RACIST
JUST SIT BACK AND LET IT ALL GO UP IN PISS STEAM

Straw works amazingly well to eliminate odors. It works great in barns and pigpens.

Ahhhhhhh yes yes

They work wonderfully

Attached: PicsArt_08-18-11.40.50.jpg (2000x1331, 581K)

The French are like animals anyway. Their women don't shave their armpits or legs, everybody smells like feces and perspiration, they eat snails and dirt, they drink menses, they worshipped Jerry Lewis, and they actually think Trump is intelligent.

Attached: paris_urinal_composing_planter_Uritrottoir_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 187.88K)

You forgot to mention the average French citizen only bathes 1.7 times a year.

The actual mechanics and logistics of this 'device' are absolutely disgusting. They say it's filled with straw, to 'eliminate the odors', but that obviously wouldn't last very long, and the damp straw would get moldy and begin to decompose quickly.

Unlike a portable potty, which can be emptied with a vacuum truck and large hose, the only way this nauseating concept could possibly be cleaned and maintained would be to have humans open it up, and manually empty out the straw, and replace it with fresh straw.

Nuke France soon…….

please

Just like the photo of the French nigger pissing, this photo seems to prove that these 'open air pissbuckets' don't work very well.

they leak.

Notice that the blue arrow shows the dry mortar between the stones, while the white arrow shows the wet mortar.

You can even look into the reflection of the aluminum case, and you can see how the ground in front of the piss bucket is saturated with urine.

If they leak urine in streams out onto the street and sidewalk, then what's the purpose?

Attached: PicsArt_08-18-11.52.03.jpg (1200x800, 240.71K)

It would be a lot better if they used the technique incorporated by Zig Forums users

Attached: twp-liter-soda-bottle.jpg (400x300, 123.02K)

And any of you guys who tries telling me that you don't have piss bottles is a fucking liar…

I'm MARRIED, and I piss into 2 liter Pepsi bottles. My wife has to empty them for me because I refuse to do it myself. I'm too busy filling up more bottles.

Attached: PicsArt_08-19-12.04.58.png (1200x896, 923.6K)

…..as a matter of fact…..

Attached: IMG_20180819_001025.jpg (1080x1920, 288.37K)

I kinda have to present a little bit right now

Attached: IMG_20180819_001033.jpg (1080x1920, 256.68K)

PEE* not present

But I'm going to definitely leave this as a present for my wife when I'm done

Attached: IMG_20180819_001418.jpg (1080x1920, 314.5K)

Attached: IMG_20180819_001434.jpg (1080x1920, 332.36K)

The French are literally disgusting

My pee is a little bit dark

dehydrated

mine

Attached: wut.jpg (1080x720, 182.95K)

and gone

Attached: k.jpg (1080x720, 145.52K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-19-12.34.44.jpg (1200x800, 240.69K)

Nice

Attached: PicsArt_08-19-12.43.37.jpg (2299x1533, 236.85K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-19-12.53.51.jpg (1200x800, 239.65K)

…..because you're just like an
Out Of Shape Bitch, unable to
run a mile, not having what it
takes to pass the physical at
the Police Academy…..

so you decided to become
a SECURITY GUARD instead…..

a wannabe……

but you still didn't have
what it takes to be a wimpy
security guard………………..

so you begged and begged
to be a volunteer

YOU
BEGGED
TO BE A
FUCKING
VOLUNTEER
SECURITY
GUARD !!!!

Zig Forums is like a tiny strip-mall

and you're a wannabe security
guard…………………………….wow

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s

Well, I'm gonna let you in

on a little
SECRET

……………………..I'm NOT
going
ANYWHERE

who are you anyways?

So you can just stand there with your dick in hand, slowly stroking it at leisure to the teenage passersby and if somebody is offended you just point out that you were only taking a wee piss? Sounds like a safe idea for the occupied Paris of 2018…

Lmao they tried this in SF too

pissoirs,they've had them for years in france hopefully they will not turn into gay cruising sites which is what happened to the urinals in san francisco.

but france has lots of public toilets that operate with sand and stuff, france chooses to live in the 1900s but that is the same for the british in someways.

Increase in niggers and mudslimes definitely had a lot to do with this.

What did we just say about being racist goy?

OY VEY NO RACIST WORDS HERE GOYIM