VIDEO: Brave American Christian Takes a Stand, Strikes Out Against Rude Ugandan Hotel Workers

Ugandan Police have arrested Jimmy Taylor, the steadfast American pastor who was seen attacking a hotel employee in a video on social media.

Taylor has been detained at the Central Police Station in the Ugandan capital Kampala on charges of assault.

“Thank you for your vigilance and sending us a video of an incident that happened at Grand Imperial Hotel. We have arrested the suspect, Jimmy Taylor, an American citizen,” Ugandan Police said on Twitter.

A video of the dedicated American pastor emerged online showing him pursuing a hotel employee and slapping him several times on claims that he “disgraced Jesus.”

The Ugandan man, who is referred to in the video as Francis, remained calm the entire time, even as Taylor kept calling him derogatory names and hitting him in the face.

In the video, the American pastor kept trying to aggravate Francis, but at first to no avail.

This makes him more angry and he slaps the employee on the back of his head.

A man in a blue shirt who attempted to intervene is caught in the tussle as Taylor tells him off.

“NO! NO! You obey what I say. I don’t obey you. Open my fuckin' room now! You bitch. You nigger bitch. Look at me! Nigger. Bitch. Do you understand me, motherfucker? You aren't human. Look at Christ who died for you,” the American says.

Francis eventually is seen in the video leaving the lobby in tears after granting Pastor Taylor the key to his hotel room.

citizentv.co.ke/news/racist-american-pastor-jimmy-taylor-arrested-in-uganda-209996/

He's croc poop now

BITCH
NIGGER BITCH

Worldly Advice…If you serve alcoholic beverages you better be able to handle alcoholics.

Lots of great quotes in the video - hope to use some of the pastor's knowledge irl soon

Attached: preacher-preaching-800x430.jpg (610x328, 58.9K)

The people serving the drinks weren't drunk. The person consuming the drinks was drunk. Are you drunk maybe? Or are you a nigger?

1:04 - 1:12
Why don't people edit these things anymore and use the footage to prank call people? Calling the Ugandan embassy with chopped up bits of this would be funny.

YOU CALM UP

They are gonna throw him in a tank with local criminals and tell them what he did.

this is why visiting africa is a bad idea

The video looks fake as does the pastors reactions. But this is still hilarious.

We should ship all Christfags to Africa. That's where all the niggers belong.

Damn, now i see that the things that makes american nogs so violent is America itself.

Hell yes. Vietnam vet pastor putting the darkness in its place.

Attached: 49tj64D.gif (132x100, 93.57K)

Dumbass hillbilly ain't no pastor.

Read my post again then try to overcome your reading comprehension and come back when you have a formal apology ready.

what an idiot

What the fuck was he doing there anyway? If you don't like it, go back to America you inbred hick.

nobody likes it in africa, that's why all the niggers want to move to the west and get gibs.

pic related

Attached: inbreeding map.png (602x388, 180.3K)

He needs to get out there before the wildlife or the diseases get him.

they must've refused to show him de wae

Attached: 426.png (300x300, 72.2K)

Can you imagine how Africa and Africans would shape up if someone finally held them to decent standards of behavior?

Can you imagine how Africans would stop suffering needlessly if everyone made them act right?

Can anyone imagine a self sufficient Africa that doesn't continue to be the world's money pit?

Do you think he is being fisted right now?

They were trying to kick an old war veteran pastor to the street

Attached: 04cb222ac0c55e6a1affbe3d0e1fbfe99b927890678e6ac5e241ba999cfbd028.gif (320x218, 1.55M)

The only thing stupider than a nigger is a Christian

Attached: PicsArt_08-19-09.11.41.jpg (1600x1067, 345.97K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-19-09.22.22.jpg (1600x1067, 311.88K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-19-09.28.44.jpg (1600x1067, 317.75K)

lol @ anybody that even believes in God or Jesus, let alone thinks they can go around physically assaulting people for disrespecting their imaginary Jolly Green Giant in the sky….

Am I the only one hoping Francis would unload on that racist hick motherfucker? Hope he’s given the best hospitality a Ugandan jail can afford him and by that I mean I anally raped and stabbed. Fucking racist white trash.

Lol

Ahahah that was hilarious. This guy needs to go on more rampages