Rudy Guiliani Declares: 'Truth Isn't Truth'

When talking about evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian agents, Guiliani complained that Special Counsel Robert Mueller was dragging out his investigation.

NBC host Chuck Todd asked: “Can’t you speed up Mueller’s report and can’t you have more credibility about getting Mueller’s report if you get the president to sit down with him?”

“Get the word credibility out of it. We have plenty of credibility,” Giuliani quipped. “It is a week and a half later and they have not responded to our letter. Now, don’t tell me that we’re delaying this if they are spending a week and a half getting back to us.”

“You believe this is on them?” Todd then asked the former Mayor. “That you guys have not delayed the interviewing, delayed the negotiations?”

“Yes,” Guiliani responded. “What I have to tell you is, look, I am not going to be rushed into having him testify so he gets trapped into perjury. When you tell me that, you know, he should testify because he is going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry, that’s silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth.”

“Truth is truth,” Todd quickly pointed out

“No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth,” Giuliani added.

“Truth is a truth, Mr. Mayor,” Todd reiterated. “This is going to become a bad meme.”

“Don’t do this to me!” Giuliani said while mocking Todd’s facial expression.

“Don’t do ‘truth isn’t truth’ to me,” Todd fired back.

hillreporter.com/rudy-guiliani-declares-truth-isnt-truth-6021

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/57013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Politicians use this officially now? Literally retard world society times now…fucks sake.

where do you even find these fly-by-night fake news sites?

Somebody's trying to become the new Jordan "Sometimes facts aren't true" Peterson.

He's absolutely right.

He's an unamerican piece of trash

Based Giuliani realizes there is no objective truth. All (((truth))) is conditional and context dependent.

TRUTH IS VIOLENCE! FACTS ARE SEXIST!

try taking a lie detector test. lies are lies and truth is truth. this is such a silly statement.

Attached: politely disagree.jpg (288x288, 15.88K)

sick of this cunt

he helped cover up 9/11, and that's the truth

He just doesn't give a shit any more
fuck you

Attached: RuJuly.GIF (300x402, 233.7K)

Mueller's investigation is proceeding OnCourse, step by step, and very careful not to make any mistakes because of how important this matter is.

It's too bad that Giuliani doesn't have an adult as a client, because watching Trump throw temper tantrums, while hilarious for the rest of the world, has become very bothersome for the lisping Italian piece of shit lawyer.

Trump's having the screws turned Tighter and Tighter on him, and now he's really feeling the Heat… This is going to get really juicy and I personally want to see it take as long as possible.

Fuck him.

fine then inject them with truth serum.

Journos and pols can’t into postmodern philosophy using neutral public language. Quine’s underdetermination thesis suggests facts are value-laden and progressives have exploited the revelation. Who wants a postmodern culture though? Not me. Shitheads think they’ve grabbed onto something big but the Noble Lie was much bigger.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you actually believed in polygraphs

There's a reason why they're not admissible in court, but a confession IS……

(Because there's an 85% confession rate upon the second application of a polygraph test)

If they tell you you are lying, they can actually be held liable and have to pay in a civil action, so the idiot moron actors who pretend to be polygraphers are very careful with their words, telling you that you are 'showing signs of deception', no matter how the results of your test went.

That's their job……..

They get paid to pretend they have a 'magic machine' on the table, and it can somehow tell whether or not you are 'lying', and they keep telling you that you are showing signs of deception, trying to pressure you into making a confession, hoping you are stupid enough to actually believe that their idiotic machine can somehow tell whether or not you are lying.

The exact same trick would work with a coffee maker, or a mylar birthday balloon, or an old tennis shoe, as long as they could make you think the object on the table was able to tell what was going on in your mind…….

There is absolutely ZERO efficacy to polygraphy, but thankfully for them they realize that 85% of test respondent we'll go ahead and confess after the second application of the Hocus Pocus nonsense, thinking it looks better if they go ahead and confess then to have the machine prove they are lying……

Anybody who participates in a polygraph test is a fool, because you have voluntarily put your neck into the Noose, and there's a good chance you'll be foolish enough to kick the stool out from underneath yourself……

hey you got to lie to get rid of the shithead then do it. use any means.

okay person with a political agenda who totally isnt a paid shill.

"Proponents will say the test is about 90 percent accurate. Critics will say it's about 70 percent accurate," said Frank Horvath of the American Polygraph Association. … Polygraph literally means "many writings" and it refers to ways in which several physiological activities are simultaneously recorded during a test.Jul 14, 2018

'truth serum' = sodium pentathol

It's not a truth serum at all

It's an anesthetic, formerly used as Conscious Sedation anesthesia in general surgeries……

Back in the old days they would use ether, or maybe whiskey depending on the environment for the surgery, but as time moves forward we have developed better and better anesthetics….

These days they use Propofol, another Conscious Sedation medication….

Much like sodium pentathol, the patient dissociates while under the effects of the medication, and while they are completely unaware that they are having invasive surgery performed on them (consciously) they are not necessarily asleep

During the surgery, the patient will often talk to the surgeons, talking about crazy nonsense like how 'their mother is a giraffe, and I want my shoes back'…..

(Completely dissociated from reality)

The concept behind the failed notion of truth serum was to administer a minuscule amount of sodium pentathol, and instead of reaching the levels of anesthesia required to perform surgery, they hoped the subject would remain based in reality enough to tell the truth, yet dissociated enough to not be able to control what they were actually saying….

IT DIDNT WORK

Truth is what you believe to be true. That doesn't mean that it is actually true.

Attached: up yours 1.jpg (225x225, 3.49K)

i can believe a invisible man on a cloud guides my fate and has a afterlife planned for me but it don't make it real buddy. its called be delusional.

Okay intelligent person who has obviously never actually taken a polygraph test before

I HAVE TAKEN A POLYGRAPH

The reason I agreed to take the polygraph test was twofold:

1: I did not commit the crime, so I had no reason to be afraid of the test

2: I've always said experience everything at least once, and the things you enjoy you can experience more often

Could quite simply, I looked at it as an opportunity to LEARN and actually EXPERIENCE instead of just seeing it on TV or in the movies………

pay attention:

I told you already I didn't commit the crime at all, and I had no idea what they were talking about, and I was completely honest with all of my answers…

Nevertheless, at the end of the polygraph, the polygrapher told me "you're showing signs of deception"….

I laughed… I told him, "no, I'm not. I wasn't deceptive at all"

A policeman who was also in the room told me that the polygrapher 'used to work for the FBI, and he was one of the best in the field'

(more snake oil sales)

They said they wanted to take the test again… I said "sure, let's do it"

Again, I was completely honest. I had nothing to hide, and I was absolutely 100% honest with every response, including answering their questions about smoking pot and doing drugs, etcetera

==AGAIN:== "you're showing signs of deception"

By this point I had learned enough from my experience to see the pattern that was building here…

They asked me if they could 'apply the test one more time', and I swear to God I told them, "no. I don't think so. If you're going to arrest me then go ahead and do it now, but if you're not, I'm leaving"

……. I left the office and drove home, and I never heard back from them again…..

Later that week my wife did some research into the subject, and that's where we discovered that polygraph test have an 85% confession rate, but most people do not confess during the first test, only confessing after they have been told that they are 'showing signs of deception'….

That's why it's inadmissible in court

BECAUSE IT'S NONSENSE

IT DOESN'T WORK

What they will admit into court record is your CONFESSION

And once you have confessed, they don't need to prove whether or not there's any validity to a polygraph test… That's no longer the question…

I'm telling you first-hand
THEY ARE FAKE

Hahaha!!!
EGG ZACK LEE ™

amen to that

i have taken lie detectors and they worked perfectly.

In case you're wondering

They asserted that I had stolen some very expensive jewelry out of a house

(The people were extremely wealthy, so I'd imagine it wasn't just any jewelry)

I had nothing to do with the crime whatsoever, and to be quite honest with you I don't even know if it ever occurred in the first place

All I know is I figured 'why not'

Why not take a polygraph test?
I had seen it on TV my whole life
I had seen in the movies
I thought I understood them
It turns out I didn't understand

But I certainly understand now

I sure as fuck understand how they (don't) work now…..

RE: any percentile of certain groups of people who claim it works or doesn't work?

That means nothing to me

HAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

urineidiot

I probably shouldn't have called you an idiot

I apologize

Let me rephrase that:

You're a gullible idiot

The multiple (poly) criteria in the graph has no correlation with honesty or dishonesty…

Those particular factors proof absolutely nothing…..

HOWEVER, there is proven efficacy with the Israeli Mossad's voice stress analysis….

If you are unfamiliar with the voice stress analysis technique, you should really research it because that definitely has better than a 50% accuracy rate

A polygraph has 0%

the irony here is i lied and your a gullible idiot. troll harder fags.

we got off track somehow

This Thread isn't about polygraphs or sodium pentathol

This Thread has nothing to do with the truth or dishonesty

This Thread is actually about a bumbling fool, so lacking in self-awareness that he can't help himself from continually digging the hole deeper and deeper for himself…..

It seems like every single day, his attempts at damage control end up damaging him more and more

The people he brings in to protect him are the same people he lashes out in a temper tantrum and fires, or pulls their security clearance, or calls them a low-down dog, or any other assortment of idiotic insults

If the emperor's new clothes was about a brain-injured 7 year old boy, unable to control his temper tantrums, it would be quite fitting

I don't care about politics
All I care about is character
I read people
We all read people
Some of us are better than others

When I look at him
What I see
Is a moron

and THATS the truth

(Meanwhile, wow everybody is debating these ridiculous issues, the real problems in this country are not being addressed)

None of you has ever actually been negatively affected by an illegal immigrant

None of you has ever been positively affected by an illegal immigrant

The issues that he talks about have no correlation with your everyday life

This country could definitely be great, but not until we start working on the real problems at hand, and they have very little to do with anything external

WE are the problem

its called being human

One of these days when you're not busy being such a douchebag, let me know and I'll be more than happy to teach you how to differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE

Hey you noticed a spelling error. now we must point that out so we can feel superior now right?

If you think your spelling error had anything to do with my superiority, that would only further proof how inferior your theories are

(And by the way, my speech-to-text is making a lot more typographical errors than you are with your fingers, so of course it's just an irritating thing I like to do, pointing out spelling errors, because it's such a fucking pain in the ass nuisance when people do that, and I enjoy being a pain in the ass nuisance)

Obviously you are an intelligent man

So am I

We're both intelligent, in different ways I'm sure….

I just have you beat out in experience, because I'm much much older than you and I've experienced much much more than you have, and in my book that's what real intelligence is about….

Not theories

E X P E R I E N C E

you don't know a thing about me.

Probably a good thing that they’re willing to confront their mutual naive realisms. Still, I’m nonplused by the hyperbole that such a remark as “truth is not truth” generates. Worse, the rabble’s commentary seems incommensurable.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/57013

I actually have a paid licensed copy of a voice stress analyzer 'lie detector' on my phone.

The other party on the phone can't hear it, but it emits a low-pitched monotone sound on my end, kind of a rumble or a buzz.

because when people are lying, it's proven that their vocal cords tense up, and create a Hertz that is inaudible to the human ear, this app actually analyzes the other people's voice real time, and when that particular hurts is reached, the monotone sound in the background raises to a higher pitch…..

Again, the other party can't hear this tone that's analyzing their voice real time….

It's actually very effective, and it's not necessarily just for questioning and answering….

It's interesting to use this app during a normal conversation

The Israeli Mossad actually developed this technology, and say what you want about juice, but they are smart as fuck and only an idiot would deny that… They're crafty and clever

Especially the Mossad

They used to have the device in suitcases, and during conversations it would gauge the stress of the respondents Voice, all without them realizing it….

Things have gotten much smaller you could say, and now the whole thing can be set up in these glasses, with a heads-up display, and while you're looking at them they have no idea that it's actually showing of graph of the stress in your voice

again: the subtle micro fluctuations in voice stress that we are talking about are so small that they cannot be detected with the human ear…..

(And it has been proven that this particular range of stressful hurts in the human voice are not associated with other stressful situations)

The particular range of Hertz the software is looking for is specifically associated with lying, and the liar has no idea that their voice is actually changing subtly

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-210347.png (1080x1920, 234.22K)

Demonstrably true.
Politifact.
/thread

(I don't have to actually know you to be absolutely certain that there is a less than .01% chance that you have experienced anyting near the amount of shit I've had to go through, both negative and positive, and most of it was brought on by myself)

My friends in real life have always told me, "dude it's like there's some kind of cloud that follows you around, like some kind of weird energy field"

They are amazed at how I seem to be a magnet that attracts some of the craziest situations… It's like I've lived 37 lives… And a lot of that was really detrimental negative hazardous shit that somehow I survived…

I've also had countless real-life friends and associates tell me, "you need to write a book about your life and all the crazy shit that happened to you"

And I always tell them, I'm not sure if we're closer to the prologue or epilogue, but I don't think I should write it until I know the end of the story, but I'll be dead at that point.

Trust Me, My Nigga

I'm positive that your life is full of interesting and amazing unlikely experiences and accomplishments…

But if you knew what I've been through, you would not envy me, and you would be very happy to agree that yes, I was right

Giuliani's statements brought only one thing to mind:

he lisps

HELLO AGAIN

I'll be damned if I don't intend on going out with a bang

when you fly around on nuclear powered flying crafts and kill people with heros ill view you as a equal.

remember when that blond bitch said that the truth isn't the truth regarding trump's inauguration crowd? It was an "alternative fact."

Nobody gives a fuck what Giuliani says… It's not like he's going to say anything that you wouldn't expect him to say… After all, he is legal counsel to Donald Trump, so he's going to say what Donald Trump's lawyer would say…

Who cares… Ducks quack… Cats meow… Dogs bark… And Donald Trump's attorney grasps for straws, desperately trying to be a mouthpiece and convince the public that his client isn't a moron.

When you become lower than toilet seat bacillus, I'll consider you my equal, because I'm a worthless piece of shit.

(even my own logo advertises it)

the reason I'm superior to you is because i have no value whatsoever.

I'm nothing

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12.55.09.png (714x710, 576.48K)

I'm nothing

don't sell yourself short. if your in good health those kidneys can bring in some money. lol

you're that is

Somehow the context and subject for what he said has been neglected. He isn't wrong.

Rocket (black) has only child syndrome, not knowing how to interact with other cats. Cosmo (orange) is yet another new rescue by my wife and I, and he just wants to be sweet and play.

Rockets like a fucking Romanian orphan child, who is still learning how to be nice to Cosmo

Fake news strikes again. You would think they would be tired of getting BTFO every time they lie about what was or was not said.

Is that true?

how is the work at mcburgers, philosophy 101 grad?

does the burger consume me or vv?

the universe don't care

lol@them not realizing they don't sell hamburgers at Subway

from 1215 participants only 5.6 percent admitted that Internet trolling was their favorite activity;
although they possess rather negative traits, trolls are extroverts;
they truly enjoy making others upset and see it as a form of entertainment;

The researchers were looking for particular traits including social skills, psychopathy, sadism, and two types of empathy: affective and cognitive. Having high cognitive empathy simply means they can understand others’ emotions. Having high affective empathy means a person can experience, internalize, and respond to those emotions. The “trolls” in the study scored higher than average on two traits: psychopathy and cognitive empathy.

So even though “trolls” exhibit one kind of empathy, coupling it with psychopathy ultimately makes them nasty, the researchers suggested. Psychopathy, which includes a lack of care for others’ feelings, was measured using a scale where participants were asked to agree or disagree with a set of statements such as, “payback needs to be quick and nasty.”

High levels of cognitive empathy make these people adept at recognizing what will upset someone, and knowing when they’ve pushed the right buttons. The lack of affective empathy allows trolls not to experience or internalize the emotional experience of their victims.

“Results indicate that when high on trait psychopathy, trolls employ an empathic strategy of predicting and recognising the emotional suffering of their victims, while abstaining from the experience of these negative emotions,” the researchers wrote. They added that because psychopathy is associated with thrill-seeking and impulsivity, it’s possible that “creating mayhem online is a central motivator to troll.” They also found that trolls were likely to be high in sadism—the will to hurt others—and were more likely to be male.

In previous research, people who display psychopathic traits have shown a similar empathy imbalance: a lack affective empathy but normal levels of cognitive empathy.

Exploring the link between psychopathy, high cognitive empathy, and trolling could help deepen our understanding of the personality types that gravitate towards that behavior, and potentially help to stop them.

Another study showed that Internet trolls tend to have unusually high expectations of what it means to be successful. The standard is so high that trolls themselves fail to achieve it. When they see someone who is successful despite being below this standard, they tend to resent them and feel tempted to bully them (2013).

In all cases, their ultimate goal is to confuse and upset others. The more emotional and upset you get, the happier they become. This is the reason why the best way of dealing with trolls is to ignore them.

nice work @ accidentally putting a decimal point in the middle of 56%

Of 1 participant (you) 100% were douchebags

Will you finally hang yourself when Mueller gets disgraced?

lol of course
jewliani is a cousin fucking semite

This topic never was interesting, and now it's reached full boredom saturation

Sodium Pentathol =! magic truth drug.

fuck off Johnny Nincompoop

ghouliani

Attached: 1480840693361-0.jpg (676x892, 79.32K)