Give it some thought. Why would satan be so obvious as to have his synagogue build a third temple in jerusalem?

Give it some thought. Why would satan be so obvious as to have his synagogue build a third temple in jerusalem?
The truth is, the third temple is already built. Its the perfect place for satan's man to enter into and claim to be God.

Attached: download.jpeg (300x168, 14.18K)

I am curious what Catholics think the person in 2 Thessalonians 4:4 might be.

Sage

I googled that verse and I can't find it.

Me neither. Care to post that verse, user?

That's a dismissal, not an argument.

“Now as our Lord Jesus Christ, who is also God, was prophesied of under the figure of a lion, on account of his royalty and glory, in the same way have the scriptures also beforehand spoken of Antichrist as a lion, on account of his tyranny and violence. For the deceiver seeks to liken himself in all things to the Son of God. Christ is a lion, so Antichrist is also a lion. Christ is a king, so Antichrist is also a king. The Savior was manifested as a lamb, so he too in like manner will appear as a lamb without; within he is a wolf. The Savior came into the world in the circumcision [i.e., the Israelites], and he will come in the same manner. . . . The Savior raised up and showed his holy flesh like a temple, and he will raise a temple of stone in Jerusalem” (The Antichrist 6). Saint Hippolytus of Rome (A.D. c. 170 – c. 236)

You mean son of perdition or Katechon?

Why do Catholics always post non scriptural evidence when they know protestants don't give a shit about that sort of thing?

And what would OP's argument be? That large churches are satanic? I highly doubt his intention is to discuss architecture.

This is clearly a cheap attack on Catholicism, devoid of any substance.

Meant to

The Vatican is just some place the Bishop of Rome was gifted/took as part of an odd procedure, as the Byzantines waned, and could no longer protect Rome.

Same guy, numbnuts.
Did I mention architecture in the OP? You're putting words in my mouth.
But on that note, the Jesus I know would feel more comfortable worshipping in a filthy shack of a church than a giant, ornate temple. Imagine the amount of money spent on your monstrous cathedrals that could be better spent elsewhere.

Even though he preached in large synagogues, and commanded the construction of a large, ornate temple on two separate occasions?

Jesus goes where the people are. They happened to be in synagogues from time to time.
He's past the need for temples. I thought that would be clear to a Christian.

Matthew 26:6-13
Mark 14:3–9
Luke 7:36-50
John 12:1-8
The Jesus in Scripture doesn't rebuke people for showing their love for Him. Instead He rebukes those who claim to "care for the poor" but their hearts are full of hatred.

Yes, but we're also no longer in hiding, at least in the West. If a church body decides to build a large house of worship to accommodate them all why do you have a problem with that?

Attached: cws-infographic-950-1.jpg (950x2504, 400.87K)

Attached: cws-infographic-950-2.jpg (950x3243, 561.03K)

Attached: cws-infographic-950-3.jpg (950x2501, 387.4K)

Did anything I said conflict with any of those verses?
You claim to care for the poor, yet your church pisses away millions on stained glass windows and ugly statues.

Because you don't even need a damn building.

OP here, the Catholics are starting to distract from the point of this thread.
Lets get some discussion going again on whether or not the Vatican is the third temple. Catholics, I know where you stand on this, but feel free to repeat yourself.

False equivalency. A personal gesture to Jesus himself is not the same as wasting shit tons of money on your abhorrent clubhouses.

We have ids, user. We know you're OP already.
And no, I don't think the Vatican is the third temple.

It's not a waste if it's a house of worship.
Besides, shouldn't you focus on your charity before going out to point out how others could do it better?
And I'm Orthodox, user

You just confessed you're not interested in actual discussion. Might as well rebrand your thread as a "Catholic-hate thread", since that is your intention.

Please continue to validate the existence of the "Backfire Effect" by continuing to ignore the infographics and sources that completely undermine your argument:

Attached: 1280px-Michelangelo's_Pietà,_St_Peter's_Basilica_(1498–99).jpg (1280x1060, 389.76K)

including me

Attached: 5ab13d5939415c5e12b0706de48454105e2a6363a3a313c5832281391e2a5c69.jpg (492x449, 44.28K)