Hezbollah - Zig Forumsornet masters

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

What's your guys thoughts on Hezbollah?
"What do the people who worked in those two World Trade Center towers, along with thousands of employees, women and men, have to do with war that is taking place in the Middle East?" - Hassan Nasrallah
valid political party
kept kikes at border
leb army cucked due to (((pm))) being saudi shill
in syria killing headchoppers
mediaspecial.org/sound/files/video/operations/tallosa_s.mp4
mediaspecial.org/sound/files/video/anasheed/mashayna.mp4
mediaspecial.org/sound/files/video/anasheed/nahno_borkan_s.mp4
mediaspecial.org/sound/files/video/operations/abaseya.mp4

Attached: 69468bc3b245499847f08373b47db2d081dddf14c15f2cf7ed09f1ac755c1117.webm (9.76 MB, 1280x720)

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

They are okay but it's been what? 13 years since they strike kikes?

I don't believe the muslims can solve the jewish question either ways.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

They are islamic subhumans, there's nothing more to them.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

I like that they kill terrorists

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

What happens on the other side of the Bosporus is no matter of mine. That said, fuck those leb cunts, send them back to where they fucking came from. I've never met a nice Lebo ever, they're always either a chav wannabe with a shitty Honda Civic or a thief and part time kebab stand employee. If Hezbollah is BTFOing the Lebo shitcunts they're alright in my book.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

muh islam bad
iq 89

Attached: 1542307951715.jpg (91.54 KB, 581x767)

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Fucking polecuck man.

But then again, this could be a turk.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

polinigger thinks Islam was ever in it's entire existence, even halfway decent or worthy of existing
I knew polish people were the white niggers of Europe only to second to albanians but holy shit this exceeds my expectations
.webm related is what every single muslim deserves. If a war breaks our my number 1 priority will be to shoot muslim women and children on sight, then take selfies with their ugly bodies in the background

Attached: muslim-subhuman-begging-for-help.webm (1.33 MB, 640x356)

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

killed more kikes than Gyroturks can hope for

derailing the thread with mindless mossad diversion talking point
Hezbollah is the premier kike killer right now. They actually sent troops to Assad and have been low key and low intense killing kikes for decades now

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

They are the most formiddable anti kike organzation since Uncle Adolf. Just a fact.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Motherfucker, go read the Qaran. Go read the Hadith. Go read the biography of Muhammad that was written within a lifetime of his death with the assistance of his peers.
It's a cult of personality built around a sixth century despot who couldn't hack it as a preacher, an ideology that calls for the murder of anyone who opposes it and treats the expansion of above despot's empire as a moral obligation.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

kike killer
M8, they helped in Syria, but they haven't penetrated Israel since what, 2006?

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

A pole of all would know about that. He is mocking you for attacking mindless animals like mudslimes but never the kikes.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

hurrrrr dey kill da jews therefore dey gud
All muslims without exception deserve death, kill yourself if you think otherwise

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

Or it's a jew on a Polish VPN

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Everybody here hates the kikes you dumb gorilla nigger

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Because they cant without muttmerica holohoaxing them for real?
But they get away with killing kike VIPs every year and just being generally "terror" to the kikes. Without them throwing weight around Palwstine would have disappear long ago, and greater pissrael would be a thing this year.

Blake Long
Blake Long

Do it then turkboi. Then we wipe your debt, uhmmkay?

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

Nah, more like the last non retarded pole that isnt high on kosher nationalism waiting for us and vatniks split roasting bolan again.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Because they cant without muttmerica holohoaxing them for real?
Again, this is kind of pathetic reasoning.

So apparently, they can fight america in Syria or whatever, but they can't hurt Israel, despite the fact they already hurt Israel in 2006.
Jews = muslims.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Attached: the-decent-one-612x380-1.jpg (139.09 KB, 612x380)

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

You've clearly never read the Quran. It's full of stupidity, evil, and absolutely nothing else.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Rather fond of them, though they will have to be destroyed along with eh rest of the Islamic world someday

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

debt
nu-german who hates the kikes simultaneously believes the greek debt is real because the jews told him so
wew, not only are you not getting shit, your politicians will happily give us 200 billions as WWIII reparations
<Do it then turkboi
Yeah let me just put Golden Dawn in jail because one of them suddenly decided to do a shooting that will be blamed on "terrorist organisation Golden Dawn". Kill yourself you fucking retard.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Fair view although I know of no other group that makes kikes scramble and realize merkava is not god-tier.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Yeah, they deserve credit for what they've accomplished and I do respect their abilites and skills. But the fact is that Islam, unless some truly radical changes are made to it and Arabs learn to get their shit together, simply has no place in the future of a white dominated planet besides perhaps being left alone in their deserts as tribesmen with no real power and kept separate from the outside world

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Motherfucker, go read the Qaran. Go read the Hadith. Go read the biography of Muhammad that was written within a lifetime of his death with the assistance of his peers.
I did and its an alright read, Muhammad was a pretty badass warlord, your point being?

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

Muh paid shills
Powiedz ty dla mnie, nie za dużo foljarskich teorii?

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Islam is good for shitskins, it works for them. Just like talmudism is good for jews and works for them. But most of us here are not shitskins or jews, so it's a bad thing for us. It doesn't even matter what kind of label shitskins or jews use. What matters is that we're white and they're not, they should be removed indiscriminately, for their genetics alone. Hezbollah are just low priority target, since they actually do fuck with the jews.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Muhammad was a demagogue who used his religion alongside his charisma and battlefield leadership as a means to build himself a cult of personality and an army. So, good for him; he was wildly successful and died surrounded by people who worshiped him, and if I'm being generous I don't think he ever intended for it to spiral out of control the way it did, but it should have died off a long time ago and its anathema to white civilization.

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

This post reeks of cuckchan or 4um as you might call it.
Being this butthurt over the fact that a bunch of sandnigs that have access to all the funs in the world is doing more to change the world by killing kikes
<while some smelly gyro NEET can only shitpost on a weapons-themed imageboard alongside sperging about turks every once in a while
You european has-beens are so pathetic and insecure that the mere thought of that some sandnigs doing more deeds into the world while being mudslimes themselves are incomprehensible to your tiny slave brains. Just admit it Gyro, you WISH that you could have as much fun as they had. They’re living their lives AND fulfillimg their purpose at the same time, what do you have to brag about?
treats women as they should be
gives out the best virgin waifus to those who allah-snackbared themselves
fuck pacifisim, holy jihad now
kill dissenters
is in a perpetual state of struggle
>Don’t trust the jews
That’s strange, that’s one or two things that everyone should follow:^)
Merkava
<ever not being a shit-tier tank
It’s big, fat and costs a fuck ton to make. It’s unique, but that doesn’t mean that it’s any good to any countries beyond the kikes that are fielding it.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

trying to kill Muslim women and children like an Israeli kike murderer
Fuck off shill, go back to the ADL

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

Yes, the Quran is dripping with evil (inspired by the satanic Jewish genocidal racism of the Torah, Tanakh, and Talmud). How the fuck does that justify murdering civilians?

PS. (((Why))) no mention of (((who))) is flooding our countries with these immigrants, while at the same time fomenting or at least worsening sectarian conflicts in the MidEast?

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

Are there any genuinely good tanks anymore, or have they all become great big wastes of money now with how powerful infantry carried AT weapons have become, similar to how CAS is obsolete when compared to artillery because of what infantry carried AA is capable of?

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

How the fuck does that justify murdering civilians?
Muslim civilians are no different than an armed enemy, retard

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

Retarded boomer in bound.

If they are in foreign countries, they are not "women and children", they are foreign combatants that their husband/father sent.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

Napisz jeszcze "schizofrenik, tabletka" to będę miał pewność.
żeby wydoić 300 miliardów dolarów z Polski, nie opłaca się wynajmować forsowników do obsrywania polski gdzie tylko się da-
Wyjaśnij istnienie gazwybu.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

(((who))) is flooding our countries with these immigrants
capitalists?

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

capitalists
That's a funny way of spelling jews

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

Baffiling how shitskin tactic of sending enemy combatants to foreign countries with no uniforms and guns (delivered later) without even declaring war keeps working for them.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

Toyota Hilux with a cheapo cold war ATGM > modern tanks
The new meta is speed and ATGM spam.

David Long
David Long

Ask yourself what came first - race/ethnicity or culture? The answer is pretty obvious. Any cultures in this world are merely an expression of genetic makeup, over time they tend to crystallize as religions and traditions that are given their own encyclopedic names and definitions by modern academics. Most of the elements that make islam or judaism existed for tens of millennia before their formal codification. Islam gained traction so fast precisely because arabs already agreed with its tenets, and now they had some warlord telling them that all the subhuman tendencies they already had in their blood since forever, will be rewarded by some god.

You fucking retard, every huwite empire ever was a massive failure because shitskins in the conquered lands were taxed and naturalized into citizens instead of totally exterminated. Can you even imagine the kind of world we could be living in if only the anglos and frogs killed all the niggers, semites, street shitters and abos?

Go to /trannypol/ and their offshoot board, they have at least 4 different p*les posting there. I don't even go to polish sites anymore but I remember kurahen being a hotbed of "ironic" commie kiddies.

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

They are different sides of the jewish coin

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

żeby wydoić 300 miliardów dolarów z Polski, nie opłaca się wynajmować forsowników do obsrywania polski gdzie tylko się da-
Tak kurwa Sorros i Michnik osobiście wręczają mi grube tysiące za postowanie na boardzie gdzie jest 305 unikatowych ip

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

he new meta is speed and ATGM spam
Well, so long as we don't have to sit around in trenches all day in a defense favored meta again
Checked, there is a reason that race must come before religion or politics.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Λατρεύω να μπαίνω σε μια ιστοσελίδα όπου η κύρια γλώσσα είναι τα αγγλικά και να βλέπω Πολωνούς να μιλάνε στην άθλια γλώσσα τους

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

grube tysiące
płacą 15$ za godzinę stania na proteście w USA,

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

elliniko arapis

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

монгол хэлээр ярьдаг хоолойн дуу авианы самбар дээр англиар ярьдаг

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Killing civillians r bad :’(
<Not when we do it though. ;^]
Also fuck off newfag, you’re trying too hard to fit in.
Well, i think the French have a good idea on what modern tanks should be. The frenchies (bless them, they are as good as the swedes when it comes to weapon system) made the Leclerc with ATGM protection and fast engines in mind. There was one incident where a Leclerc got shanked by multiple ATGMs but it only got it’s front turrent armour taken off alongside with the commander being dead. I’m talking off the top of my mind here so please correct memif i am wrong.
I don’t think ATGM spam is viable at all, it’s harder than you think it is to aim an ATGM. While it does only take a single missle to destroy a tank, then there’s nothing stopping a tank from equipping as many APS and Reactive armour that they can fit on their tank once they know that they’re only facing ATGMs. I’ll be optimistic here and say the future APS systems can reliably detect and eliminate missiles before they even come close to the tank. At that point, the only thing left to do is mass warhead saturation. But then, the ATGMs themselves are not some fire and forget rockets like days old, these things are designed to kill $ 7 million dollar tanks. So of course they need special munitions and training to use it.
I agree that speed is the name of the game though, mobility is simply an unseperatable part of warfare today.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

polska kobieta BLACKED

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

How will I ever recover… That's the only thing I remember from your language, I don't know what everyone used to call the shiptars.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

mass warhead saturation
Combine that with something speedy and with electronic warfare to fuck with defense systems and you get something wonderful.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

I don't know what everyone used to call the shiptars
Alvaniarides

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

They're pretty alright. Their involvement in Syria had been stellar and they're the only thing standing between kikes and Lebanon. They're also Shias, meaning they cause constant, massive butthurt to the Saudis

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

does anyone have the video of hezbollah larping as navy seals?

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

It was hamas

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

What happens on the other side of the Bosporus is no matter of mine.

Attached: Nippon.PNG (96.35 KB, 910x398)

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Maybe he's using a VPN?

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Maybe that was an attempt at humor?

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

pls no bully

Attached: 9a2aa687d58f96e27181af1d42b2aeee44c2ce647b50c335ae0d74acb83558ec.png (168.42 KB, 349x427)

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Attached: adae105b73451627cc6905f0bc6ef18489ddbb7d3ebdd2be8bc026e0babba838.png (866.09 KB, 1200x1200)

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Attached: 9eb805bc0b0815984757b90654b4f85056be189e3711bc75df6115dc31716132.jpg (17.71 KB, 284x284)

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

treats women as they should be
The west did that too back when Christianity was the dominant culture. It wasn't until marxists, the same marxists that are now in love with Islam, took over that this changed.
gives out the best virgin waifus to those who allah-snackbared themselves
In a place that doesn't exist.
fuck pacifisim, holy jihad now
Don't confuse being willing to engage in violence to stop evil, which is good, from wanting violence for violence's sake, which is evil.
kill dissenters
You're a fucking retard for thinking this is a good idea. Right now you're in the minority, so you'd be killed as a dissenter if this were the case. Even if you became the majority and started killing dissenters you'd eventually become the minority and be killed. This retardation is why the middle-east is a perpetual shithole whereas the west, which strived for peace, made nearly all advancements from the middle ages to where we are today.
is in a perpetual state of struggle
I don't even understand how you think struggling could be a good thing.
Don’t trust the jews
Neither did Martin Luther or C.S.Lewis.

Islam is a shit ideology for being stupid and evil. Islam suggests the sun sets in a pool of murky water. Islam suggests that semen is made within the ribs. Islam suggests a bunch of stupid shit that some insane guy from the 6th century believed because it's a bunch of bullshit.

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

On the one hand, they're muslim, on the other, they mind their own fucking business and stay in their sandpit.
The latter outweighs the former. As long as they don't interfere with civilized peoples, I really don't mind.

Conflict means evolution. The weak die, the strong thrive. If you get too long a peace, you end up with soyboys teaching your kids how to best dilate.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

I dislike Islam, Israel and frankly almost everything that comes from that region. Therefore, I fully support the self destructive behavior and chaos caused by said group. But that makes my standards very low, as everyone in the middle east destroys it in one way or another. Maybe I do like the middle east?

Attached: images.jpg (5.71 KB, 194x260)

Grayson King
Grayson King

Dosn't their entire organization mirror the NSDAP.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Was himmerl japanese?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (603.98 KB, 940x627)

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

More III reich (on a much smaller scale) than the NSDAP as the political, socio-economical, intelligence and military wings are basically what you would find on a state.
Which is also why it can't really be destroyed, you would need to vitrify not only Lebanon but most of the shias everywhere to actually destroy it.
It's small, but it's largely unfair to call it a movement like Al-Queda and cie are as most of Hezbollah activities are public (and public works at that). The Kurds are probably the closest thing to it if they were really united.

Evan Price
Evan Price

Wait until we actually give it out, shitskin. We told the polacken to fuck off. Who the fuck are you?
We will happily bleach your wombs out of ottoman genes again when we roll in. Dont hit your daughter, ja?

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

And nice pussy out. Saint Tarrant is too much for you now?

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

If you really want it to sting, just point out that Erdogan is whiter than Michaloliakos.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Depends on the lighting

Attached: Michaloliakos-2.jpg (42.03 KB, 820x457)
Attached: Nikolaos-Michaloliakos.jpg (6.59 KB, 262x193)
Attached: Erdogan-2.jpg (149.81 KB, 1484x989)
Attached: Erdogan.jpg (31.36 KB, 700x467)

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Who the fuck are you?
Your superior
We will happily bleach your wombs out of ottoman genes again when we roll in
Roll in with that? Your army? What army? You pussies have a military still? Last time I checked you were among the most pathetic excuse of a military force in Europe. Selling others overpriced mediocre weapons is the closest you've ever been to an army since the end of WWII

Among the first things you cucks will do when GD is elected is hand us over 200 billion euros and apologize for the 6 gorrilion. Second thing you will do is spergout when we sell the garbage leopards you gave us and start buying superior Russian designs instead.

The nation used to be known as "Germany" ceased to exist back in 1945. All the German men died in battle and all the women were raped by bolsheviks.

Attached: german-trash.png (209.15 KB, 680x697)

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

replying to the muttposter falseflager seriously
He can't speak German.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

He already sperged out and made a fall of byzantium thread

Attached: risitas-3.webm (706.63 KB, 640x360)

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Only a kraut would deride people fighting for them.
t. Hitler's sister

Turkroach fantasy
Actually admit that krauts haven't given you money yet and is still fantasizing about it
superior Russian designs instead
RoachLARP is hilarious to read.
Keep it going as always, cucks.

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Looks about the same.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

How many IPs does your free trial VPN still have left, turknigger?

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

As many as the days you turks will not retake Constantinople and larp about krauts submitting to you :^)
piss off

William Ross
William Ross

more shitskin turk LARP
Saint Tarrant didnt even mention you for a reason.

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

he suddenly stopped spamming mutt and has a hateborner against greeks now

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

Why do krauts suck up to the subhumans who hate them?
It is time like this that I wish Hitler was French and not you cuckolds.

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

They fucked the kikes in 2006 and have been preparing since then for the next war with them. Regardless what all these greeks here say, at least they openly oppose the existence of Israel. They are also enemies of Saudi Arabia, the source of all the terrorists nowadays

Attached: kikes-btfo.png (227.34 KB, 481x502)

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Roachrapebabies are just butthurt the mudslimes are outdoing them again.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

(1)
Confirmed for mutt using VPN
confirmed for turkroach

Attached: 5.jpg (230.19 KB, 750x978)

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Yeah you stupid shitskin, I have dynamic VPN. I know that even with your whore sister banging every mudslime out there to support your family during this recession that you caused, normal technologies are still too luxurious to you. You have my condolences.

Carter Price
Carter Price

Don't reply to him

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

krautcuck is still submitting to the turkrapebaby that just insulted his country

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Well the stupid kikes thought they could use the merkava as the spearhead into lebanon

they got fucked hard

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

bintjbeil
That's north of where my grandparents are from, Yaroun

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

Their success in 2006 was due to Israel's arrogance.

I fear it will not happen again.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

Don't overestimate the kikes, they are used to killing unarmed/poorly trained palestinians. Hezbollah fighters are trained and have combat experience from fighting in syria. Also when the next war happens, the Iraqi militias will help Hezbollah out and probably some syrians aswell. And while the Hamas aren't really a real threat to Israel alone, if they join the war Israel will have to fight on multiple fronts

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Well, to be fair, europeans did pretty cool stuff while they were praying to the same desert god aswell.
Also Hezbola isnt active in Europe and doesnt go for expansion. When there will be a day were we have to face them as an enemy invading Europe, then I will anhilate them. But they are clearly fighting the good fight right now.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

As long as USA ist cucked israel will survive.
Shits and giggles aside, the economy of USA is much stronger then that of those militias and USA will fight to the last drop of blood for their kike overlords.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

oh what a nice Zig Forums thread about conflicts that aren't in the headlines as often anymore
open it
autismal shitflinging in all directions
Can't we all just get along?

Attached: sad.gif (759.26 KB, 480x270)

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Hamas controlled opposition. Do not fall for kike lies – Hamas's only purpose is to victimise the kike (and thus "justify" the genocide, aka 'retaliation against terrorists' of palestinians) while not doing any real damage. Just look up what Hamas did during the Syria war, how it called for overthrowing Assad.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

The west did that too back when Christianity was the dominant culture. It wasn't until marxists, the same marxists that are now in love with Islam, took over that this changed.
First off, you’re wrong. Second, women’s suffrages already exist before marx published his (((theorems))).
In a place that doesn't exist.
*tips fedora*
Don't confuse being willing to engage in violence to stop evil, which is good, from wanting violence for violence's sake, which is evil.
What the fuck are you talking about nigger? You think the holy jihad is some free-for-all murderfest where people go around killing kaffirs? Because that’s fucking wrong and you just brought bullshit onto the table. Also the mere existence of jews and coptic christians today have proven that Islam is a genocidal religion is false.
You're a fucking retard for thinking this is a good idea. Right now you're in the minority, so you'd be killed as a dissenter if this were the case. Even if you became the majority and started killing dissenters you'd eventually become the minority and be killed. This retardation is why the middle-east is a perpetual shithole whereas the west, which strived for peace, made nearly all advancements from the middle ages to where we are today.
<Abloo-abloo you sandnigs just kills everyone that doesn’t follow the same Abrahamic God as you do :’(
<Also you guys fail since you kill minorities :’’(
Nice way of misrepresenting an argument and bringing feelings into this debate, you’re a dumbfuck that doesn’t even realize the difference between eradicating minorities and killing dissidents. You must be either naive or just plain uneducated. I can probably imagine that your source of information is just by skimming anti-Islam youtube videos that is (((totally not biased at all))). Killing dissidents are A-Ok and you should have known it by now.
<Laugh Laugh Laugh
<No bad feelings
<Only happy thoughts
Weakling, the best moments in life came from when you are in peril.
Neither did Martin Luther or C.S.Lewis.
Well good for them then, too bad not everybody is suscribed to that train of thought

4/10 Honestly soyburger, your absolute ignorance of other religion is astounding. It’s almost as if you’re pretending to be retarded;^)
It got worse since ’’certain’’ nationalities always try and stir shit up by mocking some other user’s nationalities. Either that or some people won’t discuss anything related to the subject and just shitpost instead. Turning the whole thing into a europenis dick waving contest.
Case 1. the gyronigger at the start of the thread
How could have i missed these sensible posts when i was writing this reply? Either way you guys just hit the nail on the head when it comes to other abrahamic religion.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

burger getting blown the fuck out by some nigger muzzie in Indonesia posting from within his canoe
This is just embarassing.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

You think the holy jihad is some free-for-all murderfest where people go around killing kaffirs?
That's exactly what islam is. Nice taqiyya, faggot. Nobody falls for it anymore.

What is embarassing is you believing a shitskin.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Well, you can beat up the kaffirs into paying jizya so it's not a murder-fest at all (^:

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

believing
There's nothing to believe, he's just stating facts. Women's suffrage was the consequence of Liberalism rather than socialism (althought it certainly did accelerate it), muslims didn't genocide kaffirs (instead having them pay jizya), struggle is a good thing, etc.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

the mere existence of jews and coptic christians today have proven that Islam is a genocidal religion is false.
And Spengler figured out why: it's the ghetto life form. In the Middle East moslem, jews and christians all live in their own quarters of the city, or in their own villages. There they have their priests (or imams or rabbis) who lead the community and also act as judges and lawmakers (or more like "law interpreters", as they all try to follow their own holy text and interpret it in a way that benefits their current position). In other words, these small communities are basically self-governing states. Then the country is led by an élite that belongs to one of these religions, and they tax the other communities, but otherwise leave them to their own devices. And of course there might be violence and even wars between there communities, but it's still a rather stable system for them. The problem is that it's not compatible with European countries, because instead of religion they are based on blood and soil. This is why the Middle East is such a complete mess: they are trying to live in "European-style" nation states, even though it's completely alien to their culture and way of life. And this is also why jews (and in the last 2-3 decades moslems too) are so great at infiltrating European states: they are buildt on the assumption that people who live there will eventually assimilate and become a part of the nation, and so they won't try to use the state to destroy them from the inside.

Attached: Bundesarchiv-Bild-183-H1215-503-009,-Walther-Darré-bei-einer-Kundgebung.jpg (255.4 KB, 797x543)

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Also the mere existence of jews and coptic christians today have proven that Islam is a genocidal religion is false.
Christians used to be all there was everywhere in the Levant. Look at how many there are nowadays.
The Muslims kill enough of the other religions so the rest doesn't have a chance to rebel, and then proceed to essentially enslave them. They also keep kidnapping their women and forcing them into muslim marriages.
Unless you like being a cucked slave, I wouldn't defend Islam.

Austin White
Austin White

Daily reminder that Abdullah Tayseer al-Issa was a adult age
MANLET
when he was used as a prop to promote croc tears.

Daily reminder that Major General Qassem Suleimani has been
Dead since November 7th, 2015

They have yet to find a actor to take his image, and have resorted to editing audio, and under-used video clips to mask the illusion. Enjoy being tools to a unsympathetic, and ungrateful source of your woes, and misery.

Attached: 219d57b000cc66a21055f9139eb04489b61afd8cd408c31bc77ce05fc10d5333.jpg (162.58 KB, 1116x544)

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

Iran is not my enemy, you can enjoy fighting them alone, mutt.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

we wuz west nigga

Attached: WK-AMR-782712-07b9bc04-e288-4651-b547-ec60c25b7e0e.jpg (289.22 KB, 2048x1237)

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

gets cucked constantly politically and in love live
love live

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

<ooga booga it's the greek's fault cuz he doesn't like muslims >:(
Kill yourself nigger

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

Attached: Kikekillers.webm (6.26 MB, 320x264)

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

america-centric map projection
not centering on 0° longitude

Attached: disturbed-coffe.jpg (51.19 KB, 425x419)

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Isn't centering on 0° longitude the standard that's used everywhere?
For all the time i've lived in the US, i've never seen an america-centric map, except for maybe a couple times on the internet.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

I don't know, but I had to justify my previous statement somehow.
Anyways, I don't care about what happens in the middle east as long as a) it does no harm to Japan, and b) it doesn't do harm to the West. The Bosporus is merely a figure of speech. But I do hate Lebs just as much as I hate Turks and Jews.

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

This.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit