Cohen ready & willing to tell Mueller about Trump's ‘conspiracy to collude’ with Russians

Michael Cohen is willing to speak with Special Counsel Robert Mueller about a “conspiracy to collude” with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign, his lawyer said on Tuesday night.

Cohen — who pleaded guilty earlier on Tuesday to helping President Trump pay hush money to two women — wants to tell Mueller that

Trump knew of an infamous 2016 meeting at Trump Tower and the Russian hacking of Democratic institutions before they took place,

Lanny Davis told MSNBC.

“Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows,” Davis told the network.

“Not just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election, which the Trump Tower meeting was all about, but also knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.”

Last month a source told The Post that Cohen was present when Trump was informed by his son Donald Trump Jr. that Russians offered “dirt” on then-candidate Hillary Clinton.

Trump claimed he “didn’t know anything about the meeting” because “nobody told me” about it.

During the June 2016 meeting, Trump Jr. was joined by Jared Kushner and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

The four Russians in the room included a lawyer with Kremlin ties, a businessman who worked for an oligarch and a lobbyist.

The Trump Tower meeting is being considered as evidence of the Trump campaign working along with Russians to defeat Clinton.

nypost.com/2018/08/21/cohen-willing-to-tell-mueller-about-conspiracy-to-collude-lawyer/

Attached: cohen trump.mp4 (640x360, 1.73M)

As someone who lives in "the boonies" kinda area of MN I can tell you right now, any "good ole country boy." AKA your average "I'M A REDNECK!" guy still loves trump.

Most of the farmers have been screwed enough they realized this guy is just an orange colored snake, but the hate groups (I generalize them together, they don't deserve to be named and properly recognized unless it's to shame and condemn them) and the guys who like to tell everyone they are a redneck still love trump and think he is "doing great things for true americans."

And let me tell you something!

*It is scary as fucking hell.

People really truly believe him, I mean literally, every single word coming from his spittle encrusted desperately-in-need-of-a-fatlip-mouth is the gospel truth. They really believe the media is their enemy, they really think he is "draining the swamp".

People in America still think everyone is going to "awaken" and vote properly and this'll be cured in a few years.

The majority of voting people are still ignorant and clueless or fully believe everything he is saying.Everyone else on this site not trolling are still the in a growing minority of people who really see this as it is and know he is already a traitor. And that is what is truly horrifying.

You are jew

Attached: Trump-Prison.jpg (1210x642, 80.16K)

Still going to win 2020.

You are kike

You are faggot

Attached: t8.jpg (610x809, 24.35K)

IE he'll lie and replace acts Israel did with Russia for no reason but to serve israeli intrests

What do you think about peopole like me who hate Trump for being a Jewish puppet and think CNN is on his side

Using the state’s intelligence and propaganda apparatus together with elements of the judiciary to undo the result of a presidential election is infinitely more dangerous to the republic than anything Trump might or might not do. Trump’s appeal is that he offers an alternative to the false promises of a liberalism that became hopelessly corrupted by unregulated capitalism. But in fact he is a liar, which is pretty much what a sane person would expect of a New York real estate developer and a TV celebrity, for heaven’s sake. As big a fish as he may have been in Manhattan, he’s now swimming with the Great White Sharks, god help him.

Fuck off and die Zig Forums

inb4 suicided

100% agreed.

Attached: Pepe as hate symbol hillaryous_4750ed_6044192.jpg (800x800, 155.8K)

Attached: 180px-Delicious_Copypasta.jpg (180x242, 18.18K)

I don't give a shit about The 2 whores a

Trump can fuck Pense for all i care.

But I want to know if he knew about The russian hacking before it began and gave the go ahead.

The 2 sons and The father are the new Benedict Arnolds if true

and will be remembered as such

The media is the enemy.
t. $570,000 house in a suburb no farm land for miles

Why do you think Trump said "fake news is the enemy of the people" and the (((MSM))) came out saying Trump said that they were the enemy?
Not only are they admitting they're fake, but they're also admitting that they are the enemy of the people.

What are things that will cause an actual Holocaust of both jews and negros for $500.

Cry more Zig Forums waaaaah

SMELL MY FINGER

this would have come out before the election if there was a shred of truth to it. its a desperate DNC hatchet job, as usual. every fucking time they lose, they do something like this.