Does, etheral technologies of war, are sin?

May i fall to Hell, if I'm taking care of those weapons for the world?

Attached: matter.jpg (1920x1080, 185.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thibodeaumaxim.scienceontheweb.net/harvesting.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is also this technology of nano:

Attached: immortalité.jpg (1500x1080, 122.95K)

We could probably save a lot of life with those tech!

Attached: perturbateur.jpg (1080x1080, 58.35K)

I mean it could be use as a non lethal weapon too

Attached: blueeyescat.jpg (1920x1080, 128.33K)

OP, I have no idea what's going on here.
Please explain.

Attached: 124565412.jpg (572x303, 143.8K)

Im trying to start a conversation about tech in a religious perspective.>>660612

Just out of curiosity, is English not your native language?
If so, is it French? Since the images you posted have French in them.

Yes, im from Montreal Canada

Attached: bebechat.jpg (736x736, 46.25K)

Je comprends français un peu, parle avec moi en français si c'est plus facile pour toi.

Yes and no, oui et non, j'aime pratiquer mon anglais, même si il est faible.

Fair enough, so am I to understand that you're in weapons manufacturing?
Or just a general technology and religion thread?

I'm not selling anything, I built some tech, at least the theory behind them.

And what's the purpose of the tech?
I'm a bit lost, user.

It's about ether that is in opposite view of Einstein theory, what does mean user?

user, I'm ignorant of your line of work.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 134985342.gif (500x337, 6.98M)

It could be traced a parallel between those etheric wave particles and what actual scientist call neutrino: It goes over the Earth crust…

I'm user of religious things, but I fear that I'm good in science :)

Etheric wave particles. Right, right.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm 100% clueless.

Attached: 1123647632531264.png (600x600, 98.06K)

It' about interacting at distance with matter and electron energy, by the use of the Matrix. To produce weapons of war or peace(as the user will use it)

The Matrix. As in, the movie the Matrix?
Neo? Agent Smith? "Woah, I know Kung Fu," Matrix?

It's working like that:

Maybe you prefer to talk about nanotechnologies, its easier to understand…

I am not smart with this, user.
I don't think I can help.

Attached: 1345865762.gif (533x295, 1.35M)

What does mean user?

I'm coming back in 30 minutes, I have to go…

I did read all that thread again, and that is me that do not understand? I, honestly think that you know more on science that you want to let me know. Maybe not on the weapons itself, but at least in this image of nanotechnology… Are you sinner?

Attached: chatassistant.jpg (800x600, 137.47K)

Jesus said: Qui n'a jamais pêcher, lance la première pierre.

I'm living that kind of situation everyday. I'm asking to myself: Are all Human being are slave of their own tough, and can't evolve in any ways?

It has been said: Love other like yourself. So I'm still trying to help, and I will continu until my death.

… and I thought the "help find gf" guy was bad.

This thread is impossible to understand. Google translate level bad.

You could take a look to that tech: It's for the futur of agriculture: I won't be able to avoid you to use it, anyway:

thibodeaumaxim.scienceontheweb.net/harvesting.php

There is no popup, no trick, only love :) have a nice day!

Attached: crop.png (1920x1080, 461.74K)

Why bother using copper or steel anymore, you can add graphenized carbon to plastics and polymers that come out way stronger than steel for really cheap too. There's Robert Murray Smith that goes in depth about it on his youtube channel. it's a great material for cables and batteries too.

Also, you don't need wires to broadcast/hold a current. A big enough capacitor/battery bank on the farming equipment (and/or diesel/petrol/ethanol generator) could let you run the machines on the field without having them locked to any lines and if needed there could be a power bank attached to the stationary electrical grid to recharge at. Alternatively you could make this system completely wireless but that's a question for the more knowledgeable radio engineers to figure out.

Personally the way I see the conundrum is that steel and metals have to go entirely, and be replaced with alternatives that are easy to manufacture without major infrastructure. If an agricultural alternative to metal can be found then it'll completely annihilate the current establishment globally, and as for energy, i think that it can also be easily sourced through agricultural enterprises.

What's going on? Mods, im scared.

Attached: 732.jpg (480x360, 16.5K)

What in tarnation is going on here

Attached: IMG_2081.jpg (567x545, 84.03K)

Attached: worry.jpg (500x478, 40.42K)

Another thing OP, your diagrams in your engineering PDF shows extreme reliance on metal, and stationary infrastructure. You simply need to consider that in the near future, there won't be hands to work the bombed out, earthquake shaken factories and thus no metal to work with, combined with no labor to build the projects and nobody to use the given facilities on their completion.

If you're interested in devising up energy related projects, stuff like wood gasification and reciprocating/rotary methods of accumulating electrical power might be up your alley since everything will become so decentralized (as opposed to what seems to be the atmosphere on your website, global centralization) that the question of infrastructure will fall not onto communities of many thousands led by a central administration, but small communities build up of a maximum of several hundred people, who'll have to deal with these issues themselves and tackle problems pertaining to housing, agriculture, waste management, medicine, transport, all on their own in (relative to extreme) isolation from government.

Can this technology endure an EMP attack

Attached: nice.jpg (500x500, 27.04K)

?

If you use science to change the world, wouldn't that simply be Gods will?

Attached: 1403363880163.jpg (2560x1440, 145.25K)

Attached: Happy music stops.jpg (750x727, 593.97K)