Saudis soon to behead a female activist for the first time, so there, Canada!

Saudi Arabia, which in recent weeks has called out Canada over its treatment of women, is on the cusp of executing a female political activist for the first time.

The kingdom gave a death sentence to Israa al-Ghomgham, a prominent Saudi campaigner, at a hearing earlier in August, two human-rights groups have told Business Insider.

She was convicted at a recent hearing, representatives for Amnesty International and the European Saudi Organization for Human Rights said.

The timing suggests the sentence was delivered at about the same time that Saudi Arabia and its media began a public dispute against Canada, prompted by criticism of how Saudi prisoners are treated, that has led Saudi representatives to try to paint the Canadians as oppressors of women.

Al-Ghomgham is most likely facing execution with a sword, Saudi Arabia's preferred method for administering the death penalty. Saudi Arabia has executed women before, but not for political activism.

businessinsider.com/saudi-arabia-execute-first-female-activist-canada-womens-rights-2018-8

Attached: 3b564c68-bc0c-47e1-ac7f-8d3e36cd2ee7_16x9_788x442.jpg (788x442, 102.1K)

this is the kind of wonderful multiculturality I want here too!

She found out about the saudi-pedogate connection. Of course she has to die.

Isn't it ironic how a "supposedly" evil part of humanity has to most humane way to deal with this, while the ((good guys)) are torturing their prisoners with life-long incarceration or a cat and mouse play about the time of the execution? Really keeps the noggin jogging….

shouldn't have adopted a feeble ideology than can only flourish on cucked nations like america due to decadence caused by prolonged isolation from conflict, dumb bitch.

Holy shit…

Would she be better as a slave?

Canada? A place even more liberal than the US. Well, it might work within SA only.

I think it's more ironic that you will never move to saudi-arabia.

My camel is laughing at you right now, Habibi.

Attached: Laughing Camel.jpg (1600x1263, 209.33K)

Imagine that, Saudi Arabia understands equality better than the West.

now comes the best part
these barbarians are sitting in the UN human rights council telling you how to respect human rights

I support this execution only because of this reason.

Same.

so? the council has been used to complain about jews abusing human rights most of the time, you should be in full support goyim

As a Canadian:

You would be surprised at how oppressive liberalism is. IT's not just here, look at Scandinavia. We are not even allowed to entertain the idea in public discourse that our cultural values might be wrong. There is a literal orthodoxy surrounding the ideals of multiculturalism and feminism in these places. Fuck the Swede's have literal no go zones in their country and they're not allowed to speak about it. Full state media supported black outs.

The only chance Canada has really is a few bright anti-feminists who are themselves women and are thus, like Milo Yianopolis, immune to leftist censure because of what they are (which ironically "does not matter" to leftist ideologue's claims).

Liberalism is not freedom. Freedom is a traditional value of the West, valuing freedom is a conservative choice - it is siding with what we know has worked in the past. Liberalism is currently embracing a massive social experiment with no one's explicit consent and carrying it out on a grand scale in these countries right now. Reject it America, and side with Hungary and Poland, I need to know there's still a few places left that are sane. If only so that if the time ever comes I can defect to them from this shit hole.

Honestly, I'm happy that some mouthy cunt gets her head lopped off. Maybe it will get a few other mouthy cunts to shut up.

This so much, it really needs to start happening on a global scale.

A reminder turd said honor killing is not barbaric.

And also this cunt may or may not be a canadian agent sent to destabalize saudi arabia.

Good…

Attached: 8cf847d4cc1c8d178df5529bdf79dd45.jpg (750x750, 228.77K)

expect to see an IMMEDIATE drop off of women protesting against actual patriarchies, and focus on abusing little boys in school and forcing them to take suicide pills.

How much paint fumes have you been huffing?

oh I thought that was a picture of your mom

Redemption through prolonged torture is a Christian meme after all.

Attached: be4a45d7e4fc831873719ec2db0ea8825362d2e36746872988eb0a0c50f87182.png (391x462, 146.45K)

Read: fift column.

Into the basket her head goes.

another wonderful atheist reasoning. thank you. keep em coming.

Liberty, unity, justice and equality are the other four. Those are the columns the Saudis have a beef with.

They should torture her for fun before chopping off her head.

Uh huh. Whatever you gotta tell yourself guy. I bet you think Jesus was a 6'10 blue-eyed white man too and not some brown Jew. Like all christcucks you are a sap who has been duped by a conman. Not surprisingly christcucks continue to be duped by people like marshal applewhite, david koresh, warren jeffs, etc. because they just can't get enough playing pretend that some faggot is "DA EMPRAH!" of mankind. Even mudslimes are more logically consistent than you retards because even they have the brains to recognize people as 'prophets' instead of 'literal son of god'.

Attached: not all christfags.jpg (368x960, 72.12K)

get pussy riot and femen to protest there
get them to shit on a koran or something
whistling swords
profit?!

we should start doing this to any raghead who tries to drive a truck at something in europe,that would give the saudis food for thought.

all religions are basically retarded, but at least christianity doesn't practice head chopping or car bombing like islam.

That's because christians generally got the murderboning of innocents out of their systems 500 years ago.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x398, 269.97K)

art thou trolling, familiaris?

"thou shall not murder"
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

bonus trolling point to the author of pic related who "forgot" to cite the line above in the letter TO THE GALATIAN Christians "you are all children of God through faith for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ".

What part of "let the dead bury their dead" is so hard to get? I am talking about reading the English language. the Jesus guy in the new testament loves everybody as he sacrificed himself for THE WORLD, this does not redeem everybody as clearly stated dozens of times.

when the "refugees" are mohameddans who are explicitly anti-christ by denying Jesus' sacrifice and demoting him to a good prophet inferior to the mohammed prophet, pic related gets pathetic. 9/10 trolling, retarded/10 otherwise.

Francis who? the one who, when reenacting the washing of feet of Jesus' DISCIPLES washes an islamic refugee's? Surely he is a bastion of accurate doctrine.

sooo… they are a modern state, basically :)

RELIGION OF PEACE
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Getting beheaded with a sword is better than lethal injection? Just 'cause this chick got a speedy sentence, doesn't mean it was to be "humane" you silly mongrel. They obviously just want to crack down on political dissidence.

>your post is (((deleted)))
wtf is even with this kike junction

Does it really surprise you?

Exactly user & if the west cracked down on kikery fems at the very beginning we wouldn't be fighting for survival currently. I dislike sandnogs as much as the next White man but they know how to handle the woman animal.

Wonder how long it'd take for you to give in.

Pay attention to this

Have you ever watched a human succumb to lethal injection? And with succumb I refer to the human body trying it's hardest to fight against the poison that is being pumped into it. Meanwhile all the "official" decapitations I've seen are done in one swift blow. So yeah…I call that tremendously more humane.

That'll teach her!

Attached: BAShijab.png (480x480, 107.94K)

I wasn't under the illusion that liberalism meant more freedom. The only freedom it provides is being free from hearing any alternative viewpoints, because they are universally categorized as hate speech and made illegal.

Liberalism can only end in Communism. That's the only way they could possibly be fully satisfied. As long as they approve of their treatment, they want the government to directly control every single aspect of their (and everyone else's) lives. They couldn't give two shits about freedom or liberty.

If you rape the virgins before you lawfully execute them, they are no longer protected by Muslim law that says no virgins can be executed. So, the guards have to rape the Muslim virgins or else Mohamed will be displeased.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (355x356, 45.45K)

Not him but those seconds of fleeting consciousness after your head is rolling around will last an earths age