Hello

Hello I am a Coptic christian. I am sorry if my english is not so good I still am learning some things about it since my original language is arabic my speech is fine but my writing still needs help. I am in America from Egypt at first but my famile came to America. we have found a Coptic church that we go to it is orthodox because Copts are orthodox christians but we have gone on holiday with the catholics and lutheren churches in the area we are in. They are helpful to us and our preist has helped us learn english more I had english before I came to America but he has helped up more. Do you have questions for me?

Attached: العشاء الأخير.jpg (900x492, 111.91K)

Watch out for the Greek Orthodox that lurk here.

Attached: Sneaky girl.jpg (921x894, 53.03K)

Welcome to the board, user! We're glad to have you here, may God bless you and grant you peace.
How are things back in Egypt for other Copts?
Have the persecutions gotten worse?
What's are you favorite prayers and scripture verses?
Who's your patron saint?
When will the Oriental Orthodox accept the Fourth Ecumenical Council?

Now, user. We Orthodox don't bite.

tell that to the Romanians

Do you have a tatoo?

The Romanians aren't that bad.
Although they do have that weird aversion to garlic for some reason.

Hello. The current state has been more peaceful to Copts but we are still in fear all the time of fanatics and terrerist attacks on our churches. A few years ago when the pope of ours was for the overthrow of the Egyptian president there were many attacks on us by our muslim neighbors but things have gotten better but we always are in watch for fanatics who might attack us which still happens to us.

My favorite verse is mathiew 5 verse 11 because it gives curage to Coptic lives in Egypt.

when I was a child I got a cross on my wrist we take pride in it. Everybody does it.

Thoughts on Rami Malek? Kino or no?

I was afraid that you all would be targets still, especially with all the awful stuff transpiring over there, and I always try to keep the Copts in my prayers. If you don't mind, please pray for me and the rest of the anons on here, user.
Wonderful inspiration from the Lord, for sure.

I will pray for you brother in Christ. :)

Thank you, brother.
May God bless you, your family, and your people.

Why are Coptic icons so cute?

I know right?

Attached: 130c1488912b011282f5212033d34046.jpg (600x488 355.42 KB, 79.94K)

Even the donkey is happy, man.
Even the DONKEY is happy!

Is Cairo more crowded and hectic than any American city?

Admirable how they stay in cheerful spirits even placed in those conditions.

That type of squalor is quite prevalent across the world unfortunately. In the documentary it's mentioned the people who live there were originally farmers. Makes me wonder why anyone would leave that life to go live in a shitty city.

You ever get to visit St Anthonys Monastary while you were still in Egypt?

Gib Ark pls.

God bless you and your people, my coptic friend, from a Lebanese Maronite.

So dang CUTE!!!

that's the Ethiopian kangz you dip

Pax

Attached: 42b5865bf22a034d3ba559ab7b5442ae--catholic-saints-roman-catholic.jpg (236x356, 7.49K)

Isn't the ark supposed to be at Ararat though? Or am i getting confused.

some people are talking about the ark of the covenant, and you're thinking of noah's ark.

What age was that?

My headcanon is that Pharah and her mom are Coptics. What do you think?

Attached: Spray_Ana_Photograph.png (512x512, 97.58K)

puke