Is it a sin to vandalize graves? I don"t steal anything...

Is it a sin to vandalize graves? I don"t steal anything. I only smash gravestones of dead drug dealers and child rapists. Planning to piss on the grave of my grandmother abusive second husband later this year.

Attached: Business cat peeing.jpg (720x372, 49.52K)

I'm not too sure it's a sin, but I can assure you that the dead really don't care. You're not hurting them at all, just destroying private property.

Destroying property is a form of theft.

Yes.

no it not.

Don't know but you should probably move to a better neighborhood if you get the chance fam.

So i should target the livng?

Yes.

Why on earth would you do that?

But to answer your question, it's not a sin to urinate on a rock with a dead fella under it, but it is a sin to harbour hatred to another person (even though they are dead) as it appears you are doing.

"So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift."

Soften your hard heart.

Technically (in the legal sense) it's not. However, it follows the same disregard for private property present in thieves' mindset, so I'd consider it a sin.

Jesus Christ user, that's the most genuinely edgy shit I've ever seen, even on Zig Forums, not because its gory or grotesque, just because of what it means.

NO

Dude, I'm not sure if this is bait or not, but you might want to tone it down. I'm sure there are dead people worth hating, but they are in hell now so why risk jail? I'm sure there are live people worth killing too, but you are not an instrument of God's wrath. I don't know how evil these people are, but I can't recommend giving it back to them with compound interest, especially in a law abiding country. If you lived in Columbia or something, maybe I'd say go ham (i.e. Crusade) on some drug dealers or whatever if you really want to, cause that's probably justified given that nobody else is going to solve that problem.

So just tread carefully and practice some discretion when you decide to become a vigilante. There's too much sin in the world for a single man to solve, only God can fix this shit.

Attached: Wuuut?.jpg (2248x1264, 398.2K)

How did you extrapolate that from what I said? You may as well ask if I mean you should glue antlers to fish and sell them as "fishalopes". I said what I said and implied nothing.

I definitely perceive it as a breach of charity, so I'd say yes.

Yes. Vandalizing those graves is a crime and doesn't in any way help to do God's work. If the people in those graves are indeed condemned to eternal punishment by God, then what could possibly be the point of your petty action? God's justice is already been done now that they are dead.

Rest of your post was fine, but don't use the Lord's name in vain.

its against the law so yeh

Man can be instruments of Gods wrath. Cyrus the Great was and according to Romans 13, the governing authoritys are as well.

I'll pray for you, user

Attached: f76672da25334fa5e00ecd72290546a11ba89a992a2b52fad6bd4531d8c5d115.jpg (2472x3296, 2.49M)

Vandalism is a crime and Paul instructs us to obey the law. Also that's petty spite user.

Repent and report yourself to the police to make up for the damage you've done.

Whats the point? They're either in heaven, hell, or purgatory right now. You only minorly inconvenience them when the resurrection of the dead happens and they see their gravestone is damaged. The erosion of time probably does more damage than you anyway and the resurrection might not even happen for another 1000 years.

My bet is you don't really believe in a christian afterlife, just a secular "everyone is resting in peace bro" afterlife. If so, repent.

To what purpose? They're facing judgement before the Lord, stop wasting your time on petty vandalism and do something more productive.

You are a breeding ground of malice and ill will. By doing those actions you are endangering your own immortal and precious soul. Cease.

Attached: 1330203617034.jpg (527x487, 100.25K)

De mortuis nil nisi bonum

Sorry, unfortunately it's become ingrained in my lexicon through the years, I'll try not to, even though I had a genuine outburst reading the OP.