Flesh eating STD that eats cocks & cunts reported in UK for first time

A sexually transmitted disease that causes flesh-eating ulcers on the infected person's genitalia has been in reported in England, according to the Lancashire Post.

The unidentified woman, who lives in Southport, is reportedly between the ages of 15 and 25 was diagnosed with donovanosis within the past year.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), donovanosis (Granuloma Inguinale) is spread through sexual intercourse with an infected patient, or by coming into contact with a patient's infected ulcer.

The CDC says the painless disease causes progressive ulcerative lesions on the genitals or perineum – areas prone to heavy bleeding, and if left untreated, eats the genitalia away.

The STD is rarely reported in the United States but is endemic in some tropical and developing areas, including India, Papua New Guinea, the Caribbean, central Australia, and southern Africa.

Officials say most UK and US cases occur after patients have unprotected sex in endemic countries

kron4.com/news/world/-flesh-eating-std-reported-in-uk-for-first-time/1389420994

Attached: o god no.jpg (380x615, 117.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k80UQWWUIYs?t=1m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And who said Sex Robots were no good?

Multiculturalism is our strength!

Ah yes, more of God's judgement. Lovely.

All the roasties go on Tinder and fuck the same 3 chads. Chad gives all the roasties a cauldron on STDs….LeL. Over 95% of men will be STD free because they don't meet roasties standard of attractiveness….proof there's a God and he hates roasties.

avoiding suggesting m'lady lacks virtue is more important than your cock rotting off lol

Gee, I wonder how this could possibly have happened.

It's almost as if mass importation of people from cultures that still wipe their asses with their bare hands and/or don't know how to properly use a toilet MIGHT have some kind of significant ramifications!

Tell us again how "diversity is our strength."

every thread

He didn't say mudslimes, exactly. He could easily be talking about caribbean niggers or maybe even french west african that might have meandered up to england. Niggers come in a wide variety of stupid, is i think the important lesson here.

Thank you, papa nurgle

does it also make you have an appreciation for 70s singer songwriters?

Attached: download (92).jpg (225x224, 12.94K)

This sti is common in Muslim and black countries

Its common in India, Papua, New Guinea, the Caribbean, central Australia, and southern Africa. So basically there is a good chance immigrants have something to do with it

Attached: f5e24ffe36b267f70b81decf20a84e89f3729cc4e4feda49ba18148cd8082ecd.jpg (2732x2048, 2.59M)

COCKS AND CUNTS

cum uppance fucking britbongs

kek

TIME TO MAKE WOMEN OBSOLETE

SEX BOTS NOW

OH THRONE MY DONG

Attached: custolaff.jpg (775x775, 90.57K)

Chad? Sounds like they be fuckin with Chadtavious from Kenya

There's already a penis eating disease named Jim Watkins.

Old news

Do you have any photographs of humans with this condition?

God has ways of punishing excessive debauchery, be warned ye heinous niggers, you cock craving sluts. Divine punishment is 'a comin' for all of ye.

I'm not sure which is funnier and more ironic:

-That you believe in God

-or that youve never had a girl crave your cock

If there was a good, he would've given you a bigger penis, obviously

women (losing their beta bux) and Zig Forums (muh white babies)

t. gangrenous roatie.

Sexual liberation was a good thing.

Yeah you sure do get a lot of pussy Johnny Needledick, that's why you're on this board 90% of the time.

westworld sex robots when?

Why did I click that, knowing full well that it would be a mistake to do so?

Attached: 6c1b07e7c57543dcb0eb691b01c0fc3717ec0910975f405f1adefa896c953b20.png (761x563, 338.54K)

It's a nigger …

good thing it's painless.

in the one true religion(tm) god does not punish in this life. See the parable of weeds. Of course sinning is going against one of our natures, so karma wise (however you want to rationalize the concept of karma), it's going to take a toll.

today /r9k/ has a good day
:^)

I bet the roasties won't be so supportive of open borders now.

Exactly. We need more blacks.

Oh, what a surprise! Let's let the third world invade and bring third world shithole diseases with them and their rapey behaviors.

Look! A shit-colored rainbow of subhumans!
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Remember the theory some user posted last year that part of the agenda was to create a disease epidemic in Europe. Within the next few years we will see it come to light, HIV/AIDS and all kinds of other horrific diseases are going to become commonplace in Europe as diseased criminal niggers re-introduce them into our society. Hopefully it won't take us thousands of years to eliminate them again, I say firing squads + burn the bodies.

Burn coal, pay toll.

This is what happens when you try to cure AIDS by raping random shit

The future of sex as seen in 1993
youtu.be/k80UQWWUIYs?t=1m7s

Fantastic news! I expected all this mass immigration to spawn a new plague eventually. Even better that it's an STD that rots your junk off. Race mixers BTFO! Ebola outbreak in the UK when?!

Those fucking dirty ass mates over there make me fucking sick !

Attached: UK slut.jpg (492x500, 41.5K)

CLEAN COAL

Nigger fuckers brought this down upon themselves.
You knew damn well those apes carried ebola.

Firing squads. Are you fucking insane? Do you want to spread the superaids even further?
These animals should be bagged on spot and handled like an radioactive waste.

STD version of ebola would be great, think about all those bleeding bugchasers

Now thats what I call Zig Forums news

The name donovan just became hilarious

Who /VirginAndProud/ here? Disgusting breeders get what they deserve once again

Niggers go baboon for obese white women like this one.

All praise Grandfather Nurgle for this glorious blessing!

Attached: nurglecauldron.jpg (731x960, 69.29K)

I smell Zig Forums

For cotton pickers