Giuliani: "The American People Would Revolt" If Trump Impeached

President Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, told Sky News on Thursday that Americans would "revolt" if Trump is impeached.

"I think impeachment would be totally horrible," Giuliani said. "There’s no reason. He didn’t collude with the Russians, he didn’t obstruct justice. Everything [Michael] Cohen says has been disproved. You’d only impeach him for political reasons. And the American people would revolt against that."

On Tuesday, Trump's former longtime attorney and self-described "fixer," Michael Cohen, said that President Trump directed him to pay off two women who claim to have had affairs with Trump over a decade ago. Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, says its "absolutely clear that Donald Trump committed a felony" by paying hush money to the women during the run-up to the 2016 US election.

Giuliani, on the other hand, says Trump has been "completely cleared" by Cohen's testimony.

"You have this Cohen guy, he doesn't know anything about Russian collusion, he doesn't know anything about obstruction, he's a massive liar," said Giuliani.

Evidence against Trump includes a tape recording made before the election in which Trump and Cohen discuss payments to the keep the women's stories silent. On Thursday, Giuliani downplayed the significance of the tape, saying "The tape recordings say very clearly that Cohen did it on his own, didn't tell the president until much later."

Meanwhile, Giuliani lashed out at the Department of Justice on Thursday for the intense focus on Trump, while Hillary Clinton's conduct has gone unaddressed - tweeting: "If there is any justice left at DOJ why is payment by Hillary Clinton and DNC to FusionGPS for the phony Steele dossier not under investigation. On your theory in Cohen plea it’s an illegal campaign contribution.Let’s go DOJ wake up. where’s the indictment. Clintons not above law."

President Trump said in an interview with Fox News this week that he was doing a "great job" and that the market would crash if he were forced out of office.

“I think everybody would be very poor,” he said, before pointing to his head. “Because without this thinking, you would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe.”

On Thursday, the Wall Street Journal reported that American Media Inc. CEO and longtime friend of President Trump, David Pecker, had been granted immunity in the Trump investigation.

Pecker reportedly gave prosecutors details about the president's knowledge of payments former Trump attorney Michael Cohen made to women alleging affairs with Trump - including former Playboy model Karen MacDougal - was paid $150,000 by the National Enquirer, which is owned by American Media, for her story about an alleged affair with Trump. The Enquirer sat on the story in a practice known as "catch and kill."

Pecker's input "appears to have informed the charging documents made public on Tuesday as part of Mr. Cohen's guilty plea to eight criminal charges, including campaign-finance violations tied to the payments."

In the recorded conversation between Trump and Cohen, they can be heard discussing purchasing the rights to McDougal's claim. Cohen can be heard telling Trump that he needs “to open up a company for the transfer of all of that info regarding our friend David," likely referring to Pecker.

Will a flipped pecker give Trump the shaft?
archive.fo/yjWmv

Attached: rudy giuliani_0.jpg (500x334, 21.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/303544372_Femininity_and_Video_Games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As bullshit as that obviously is, if I said that I'd have a copcar in front of my house within the hour for making threats or something, fuck you Nosferatu.

Attached: NosferatuGuliani.jpg (464x399, 20.27K)

Why does anyone listen to Giulani anymore? He's flushed all of his credibility down the toilet in this pathetic sycophancy.

He's really chasing that Attorney General dragon.

Is that what he's after? Shit.

This is why Cohen didn't get a cooperation deal, Pecker beat him to the punch. Now he's scrambling to save himself.

If that's the case rolling impeach

For once he is probably right.

I'm pretty certain he's still after that position. He's likely enabling Trump's repeated attacks on Sessions, hoping Trump will give him the job as a reward for his loyalty.

U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I ›
102 › § 2102

18 U.S. Code § 2102 - Definitions

(a) As used in this chapter, the term “riot” means a public disturbance involving (1) an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons, which act or acts shall constitute a clear and present danger of, or shall result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual or (2) a threat or threats of the commission of an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons having, individually or collectively, the ability of immediate execution of such threat or threats, where the performance of the threatened act or acts of violence would constitute a clear and present danger of, or would result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual.
(b) As used in this chapter, the term “to incite a riot”, or “to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot”, includes, but is not limited to, urging or instigating other persons to riot, but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence or assertion of the rightness of, or the right to commit, any such act or acts.

It appears as if Giuliani is trying to invite civil unrest, a federal offense

throw him under the prison

Nosferatu didn't have a lisp

I don't see Giuliani's comment as an 'opinion' as much as I see it as a veiled 'call to arms' appealing to the already proven gullibility and ignorance of Trump supporters, and even more importantly, I take it as a THREAT to the safety of America.

Hes entered into Patriot Act territory now, and the Justice Department needs to utilize NDAA 1021 on his lisping ass.

I recently watched an interview with a federal prosecutor, where he was postulating on the possibility of Cohen or manafort being convicted and sentenced, THEN given a deal after the fact.

The prosecutor said it happens all the time, and he personally used to go into people's prison's and offered to cut deals with them so they could be released from prison.

Sometimes it's easier for the defendant to make the decision after getting a taste of what it's actually like in prison.

Wait and see

Oops!

*prisons*

I don't know why speech-to-text put an apostrophe in the word 'prisons'

we will burn this motherfucker to the ground

What are you gonna do? My side has all the guns, and Bundy showed the Fed what happens if they try to pull another fucking Ruby Ridge.

*NSA snap*

Blow me. Your leftist scaremongering has no power here.

Attached: clinton.bodycount.gif (7200x11250, 6.34M)

the funniest part?
YOU'RE the one with no REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE fighting or hurting people

too bad life isn't a video game, sissyboy

you can't (and won't) do shit

Attached: Video Game Faggot.webm (1178x648, 1.18M)

Which is why you guys keep trying to nip at gun rights instead of just coming and taking them, right. Because I won't do shit. K den fam.

Attached: 1508795619069.jpg (1280x1280, 392.79K)

You ain't shit, video game faggot

Attached: You Ain't Shit.webm (644x614, 2.99M)

you're so adorable when
you're pretending to be
'intimidating', Ms. PacMan

lol @ the videogame, computer chair, sheltered little sissyboy

*pats you on top of your head*

*unzips my pants*

"kiss it, Ms. PacMan"

HOT

They will do everything in their power to prevent an armed insurrection. No matter how much anyone hates a president, or the status quo, it is still better than weakening ourselves through low-intensity conflict while our rivals on the world stage inflame the conflict and grow their own power.

As you say, the side with the guns will not be provoked for fear of their actions. The government is afraid of this scenario, as they have war gamed it and determined it is no-win.

This big scary government you think is on your side is in fact not, it is only interested in preserving power and maintaining control. Nobody will need to do anything other than what they have done already. Also check out the image, its for you two.

Attached: popoareajoke.png (833x249, 46.44K)

Then Molon Labe, if you dare. You won't be the one trying to kick dors in anyway, so what do you have to lose for trying, right?

Attached: 1474036945893.jpg (806x908, 127.67K)

6 more years andrew

Attached: 1054945-12-20160126105933.jpeg (1080x720, 48.56K)

lol @ you making such patently erroneous assumptions about what I think or believe.

All I know is this:
I've been convicted for aggravated assault twice, for hospitalizing people much bigger than me, and I actually did prison time on one of the charges…

Unlike you, I actually have real life experience attacking and injuring people, and a proven history of not backing down….

You guys?……..

Nothing but disenfranchisement and resentment…..

and a false sense of ability, a skewed perspective of 'machismo' & 'masculinity', and an overestimation of your 'intimidation factor', all of which have been gained from your life of videogaming

I couldn't care less if it was 20 more years…..

I haven't liked a president in my entire life… Not one of them…

Just because Trump is an embarrassing moron, doesn't mean that I am excited about somebody else becoming president….

You are such a fucking idiot, and a terrible judge of people or 'what bothers them'….

If you think saying '6 more years' somehow 'bothers me', then you live in a little bubble, where you think politics actually matter to other people as much as they matter to you.

You're hardly the only person who grew up in a shit place on welfare. If you want to disarm yourself because you're a literal nigger with piss-poor judgement and the inability to make good decisions, that's on you. You want to come for mine, feel free.

If you computer geek video game faggots only had the external perspective required to see yourself for what you are, you would realize how ironic and humorous it is to see you suddenly think that you guys are 'badasses'.

Reminds me of a scene out of some 1980s movie, where a bunch of high school nerds and computer geeks with their glasses taped together at the nose, wearing checkered shirts with pocket protectors… Suddenly think that they are tough guys, and they try to confront the football team…

I realize it's not the 1980s anymore, and Fashions have changed a little bit, but a computer geek is still a computer geek… A nerd is still a nerd, a video game sissy boy is still a video game sissy boy so some things never change… Fundamentally, you guys are exactly like the 'class nerd' characters in the 1980s movies, with your stupid science fiction movies and your Star Wars posters and your inability to get girlfriends and your Dungeons & Dragons, Magic the Gathering, anime, and imageboard culture… You guys are pussies, and the only reason you think you're a badass is because in an image board you have found other similar computer geek nerds, and somehow you feel a false sense of power….

But you're powerless

You're Still The Losers that girls laugh at behind your backs as you walk down the metaphoric hallway of life…..

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post…

Attached: anti-male shaming.jpg (1900x1440, 481.09K)

Yet here you are, cunt. Now stop slapping Wendy around, she deserves a real man.

What the fuck are you talking about, grew up in a shit place on welfare?

My father was an automotive executive in Detroit after he got out of the Marines, a former drill instructor… My mother was an executive recruiter, making $150,000 placing applicants after three phone calls… I grew up in a very nice family in a very nice home, and we never thought it was strange getting $18,000 guitars for Christmas and shit…

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about….

This is the part where you tell yourself that one of these days you're going to show everybody how tough you are… Then you're going to play another video game, and tonight you're going to fall asleep all by yourself in that lonely little bed of yours….

And tomorrow, you will wake up completely alone… And pick up where you left off with that fucking video game… It's hard to say whether you are more like a little boy or a little girl….

Somewhere in between would be the best bet…..

So, what you're telling me that you're privileged, but somehow expect me to believe that you're a violent criminal who is capable of kicking my door down and taking my guns? I'm sure. Welp, guess I'll just turn 'em all in during the next buyback; I sure wouldn't want you coming after me!

Attached: Why The Gun is Civilization.png (1155x1020, 657.93K)

You watch too many movies and TV shows….

It's like you're reading a predictable script that I've seen so many other people read before….

The tired hackneyed worn out "you'll have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands" bullshit….

I bet you like WWE wrestling, don't you?

You definitely seem like a WWE Smackdown fan… Tell me… Which WWE wrestler has your favorite penis?

Doink the Clown. He's from before your time, back when it was still called WWF and MTV played music.

Attached: gun control test.jpg (960x524, 62.94K)

I'm privileged all right, but not the way you're talking about…

I was talking about my family how I grew up… Unlike you, I don't ride on my parents for anything

I was talking about my youth and my family, because you said I grew up in a 'shit place on welfare'….

Which is actually the exact opposite of how I grew up

I'm privileged because of my talent, my experience, and my intelligence….

All three of which are somehow interconnected

I've lived in luxury high-rises oh, and I've also lived on a 3 foot by 6 foot metal slab at Valdosta State Prison in the Georgia Department of Corrections

And I've experienced just about everything in between

And I'm saying a computer geek is a computer geek, no matter what year it is, or what operating system or processor he might have at any given moment

A nerd is a nerd, and girls laugh behind their backs whether it's Dungeons & Dragons or Magic the Gathering

If you think you're rewriting history, you would be sadly mistaken

Lol @ you thinking I'm a fucking sissy like you, who walks around talking about kicking people's doors in and taking guns from them….

………………..no, Sally

that's the predictable bullshit that people like YOU think about, not me

Let me guess… World of Warcraft? Or are you more of a Call of Duty imaginary badass? For some reason I still have you pegged as a Miss Pac-Man Intimidator

Fortnite?…….

Pokemon go?…..

Candy Crush ?…….

One of these video games seemed to to convince you that you are a tough guy, so tell me which one

THE INTIMIDATOR

Attached: Best-PS4-Games-For-Little-Girls.jpg (700x1300, 121.1K)

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

-Giuliani isn't suddenly talking about impeachment for no reason

o i m laffin

Attached: fourth.png (1000x1000, 2.6M)

whoops missed the last one
my bad, user

Lol @ you being SO UNFAMILIAR with me, that you actually think 6 measly posts is some kind of 'long streak' for me

Hahahaha!!

You fucking dumbass!!…. I normally post at least 100 in a row in almost every thread I enter

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Because impeachment and conviction of officials involve an overturning of the normal constitutional procedures by which individuals achieve high office (election, ratification, or appointment) and because it generally requires a supermajority, they are usually reserved for those deemed to have committed serious abuses of their office. In the United States, for example, impeachment at the federal level is limited to those who may have committed "high crimes and misdemeanors".[1]

Impeachment has its origins in English law but fell out of use in the 18th century. It exists under constitutional law in many states around the world, including Brazil, the Republic of Ireland, India, the Philippines, Russia, South Korea, and the United States.

The impeachment of Bill Clinton was initiated in December 1998 by the House of Representatives and led to a trial in the Senate for the impeachment of Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.[1] These charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones. Clinton was subsequently acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999.[2] Two other impeachment articles – a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power – failed in the House.

Leading to the impeachment, Independent Counsel Ken Starr turned over documentation to the House Judiciary Committee. Chief Prosecutor David Schippers and his team reviewed the material and determined there was sufficient evidence to impeach the president. As a result, four charges were considered by the full House of Representatives; two passed, making Clinton the second president to be impeached, after Andrew Johnson in 1868, and only the third against whom articles of impeachment had been brought before the full House for consideration (Richard Nixon resigned from the presidency in 1974, while an impeachment process against him was underway).

The trial in the United States Senate began right after the seating of the 106th Congress, in which the Republican Party held 55 Senate seats. A two-thirds vote (67 senators) was required to remove Clinton from office. 50 senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge. Clinton, like Johnson a century earlier, was acquitted on all charges.

Clinton was the second president to be impeached, after Andrew Johnson in 1868, and only the third against whom articles of impeachment had been brought before the full House for consideration (Richard Nixon resigned from the presidency in 1974, while an impeachment process against him was underway).

Why on earth would you think that that is something to be proud of? Why would you actively talk about how much of a violent Billy Badass you are for getting arrested for assault and think that this somehow validates your opinion?

user-kun, why are you such a flaming faggot?

Attached: troof.png (800x600, 985.63K)

The Impeachment of Andrew Johnson occurred in 1868, when the United States House of Representatives resolved to impeach President Andrew Johnson, adopting eleven articles of impeachment detailing his "high crimes and misdemeanors", in accordance with Article Two of the United States Constitution. The House's primary charge against Johnson was violation of the Tenure of Office Act, passed by the U.S. Congress in March 1867, over the President's veto. Specifically, he had removed from office Edwin McMasters Stanton, the Secretary of War—whom the Act was largely designed to protect—and attempted to replace him with Brevet Major General Lorenzo Thomas. (Earlier, while the Congress was not in session, Johnson had suspended Stanton and appointed General Ulysses S. Grant as Secretary of War ad interim.)

The House approved the articles of impeachment on March 2–3, 1868, and forwarded them to the Senate. The trial in the Senate began three days later, with Chief Justice of the United States Salmon P. Chase presiding. On May 16, the Senate failed to convict Johnson on one of the articles, with the 35–19 vote in favor of conviction falling short of the necessary two-thirds majority by a single vote. A ten-day recess was called before attempting to convict him on additional articles. The delay did not change the outcome, however, as on May 26, it failed to convict the President on two articles, both by the same margin; after which the trial was adjourned.

This was the first impeachment of a President since creation of the office in 1789. The culmination of a lengthy political battle between Johnson, a lifelong Democrat and the Republican majority in Congress over how best to deal with the defeated Southern states following the conclusion of the American Civil War, the impeachment, and the subsequent trial (and acquittal) of Johnson were among the most dramatic events in the political life of the nation during the Reconstruction Era. Together, they have gained a historical reputation as an act of political expedience, rather than necessity, which was based on Johnson's defiance of an unconstitutional piece of legislation, and which was conducted with little regard for the will of a general public which, despite the unpopularity of Johnson, opposed the impeachment.

Johnson is one of only three presidents against whom articles of impeachment have been reported to the full House for consideration. In 1974, during the Watergate scandal, the House Judiciary Committee approved articles of impeachment against Richard Nixon, who resigned from office, rather than face certain impeachment and the prospect of being convicted at trial and removed from office. In 1999, Bill Clinton was impeached; he, like Johnson, was acquitted from all charges following a Senate trial.

wtf are you even talking about?

CAN YOU READ?

You lack self-awareness, everything you say is internet machismo. The only way to prove yourself to us is give out your real info, you won't do that because you are nothing but a liar with poor grammar and a fundamental misunderstanding of the ellipsis.

(PDF) Effemininity and Video Games - ResearchGate

How Video Games Turn Boys Into Effeminate Adults:

researchgate.net/publication/303544372_Femininity_and_Video_Games

hahahaha !!

classic !!!!

Very well, thank you.

At the same time to attempt to convince people of how tough and violent you are, you cast aspersions on someone who have never met, attempting to raise your own position by building a strawman and attacking it.

Attached: 1520018694078.jpg (500x628, 106.42K)

……never heard of ellipses before……

……..not really sure……

…..what that is…….

…..id Google it…….

……but………..

…..I'm too busy……..

……..with these dots……..

STFU, super mario

Attached: You Ain't Shit.webm (644x614, 2.99M)

Attached: 1435099246299.jpg (540x405, 59.35K)

Don't take those pills man, it is just jewish propaganda and you obviously don't need them since you are so rich, intelligent, powerful and handsome.

I wish I could be you.

Attached: alex jones - gonna say it real slow for you.webm (1280x720, 280.87K)

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if you were a gimp user

My cringing muscles have gotten such a fucking workout since you showed up, it's incredible.

Whatever disgust you have for "computer geek video game faggots", just imagine the pathetic generation of ingrates capable of spawning and raising such a pathetic army of low T virgins.

That generation is you.

Let me guess, English isn't your first languange

Attached: 1533598742885.jpg (640x300, 80.1K)

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if you publicly admitted you enjoy the flavor of penis.

Attached: 1509670281321.png (310x251, 26.54K)

What he calls 'revolt' other people might call 'killing spree'.

the absolute state of the gimp community

…. I never said I was rich….

I said I grew up in a family that was very comfortable, and we never went 'without'……..

I said we never even realized it was unusual to getting something like an $18,000 guitar for Christmas, among other presents

……. I'm not rich…….

I used to make a shitload of money…… But I'm definitely not rich and I never was……

And while I used to be incredibly handsome (at least according to the well over 600 women and teenage girls that I fucked in my lifetime) I'm far from handsome now…..

I'm an old man

….. What I said is that I am definitely PRIVILEGED, but not the type you're talking about……

…. I'm privileged to have been born with an amazing artistic talent…..

…. I'm privileged to have been born CAUCASIAN…….

I'm privileged to have been born with a very high IQ……

But more importantly than any of that…..

I'm privileged to have experienced more in my lifetime then any 40 of you guys put together…..

I've experienced more in my life than you could ever begin to imagine…….

And I've learned a lot along the way……

I'm definitely privileged

Dear Inexperienced, Sheltered Videogame Sissy,

I'm sorry that you haven't gotten out enough to have heard the old phrase "throw him under the jail"

I simply modified it…

correction:

I've got a son about your age, and he has so many girls after him, that it's just silly…..

Attached: 0c5e39f2d85fc2cccdf37caf20bc9782b123505c07ba5ff4e155793317d8dac9.gif (300x225, 2.32M)

Rich is relative, an $18,000 guitar is something rich people get for Christmas. I was raised in foster homes and didn't really get anything. Not like it worried me, I thought it was the same for everyone since it was that way in the foster home.

Attached: 0992238a47bb55fbe819141a8a74475a637da50cf579a65fd1982e36101f29b4.jpg (680x661, 77.4K)

In fact, three or four days ago, a jealous ex-boyfriend came over to my son's house (because my son is fucking the shit out of that dude's girlfriend) and entered his house without knocking, and tried to take a swing on my son….

My son LITERALLY beat that guy so bad that he limped out of my son's house, covered in his own blood, his shirt soaked from his broken nose and a gash above his eye…..

My son KICKED THAT DUDE'S ASS….

I had it verified to me by one of my son's friends, who happened to be hanging out at the house with my son and the girl my son is fucking

Attached: ba60251efe7c77d8b3eba4aa22b16388d8b21b4f1d899c067b519a43f0eff441.jpg (275x289, 16.38K)

Rich = a term wealthy people generally don't even use

We weren't 'wealthy' or 'rich' or 'privileged', or any of those other catch phrases….

We were comfortable, but we didn't realize it, because we were kids, and that's the only thing we knew… We didn't understand an external perspective…

I have a lot of friends that indeed DID grow up wealthy…..

we weren't like that……..

All I said is my father was an automotive industry executive after he got out of the Marines

And my mother was a former model, who began an executive recruiting career back in the 70s when there weren't many women in the workforce….

Rich ?…….

Not at all

You said yourself that you had been privileged. If you can't even tell me the truth I am done listening. Here I thought I might have a cool internet grandad to tell me stories, but no. ==Just lies from a shitty old man facing the end of his days on an image board bepopulate with young people while stroking his ego and pride through belittling others.==

But when I was 16, I moved out on my own…..

I ran my own freelance art (illustrations, logos and murals) starting at age 15

I've been rolling in money, and I've been flat broke

I've lived in highrise apartments and I've been to prison and everything in between

My worth has nothing to do with money

I was blessed with a 'god given' (I'm an atheist) talent

My value is measured in talent and experience

Since you don't seem to be very good at reading, perhaps you're better with pictures?

Attached: Screenshot_20180823-193940.png (1080x1920, 226.61K)

OOOPS!!!

I ran my own freelance art (illustrations, logos and murals) BUSINESS*, starting at age 15

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

Trump has already gone down in the history books as the stupidest, most embarrassing, completely self-unaware moron to ever have been accidentally elected as president…..

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

He's not going to be indicted because of a long-standing justice department tradition of not inviting a president while in office

Nobody knows whether or not he will be impeached, and even if they begin an impeachment process, it still has to be voted on, and there's no guarantee it would ever go through….

Only a fool would try to tell you they know what's going to happen

Nobody knows where the dust is going to settle………

HOWEVER, it is still safe to assume a couple things:

-even if he's not impeached, he has already gone down in the history books as being the most divisive, idiotic, bumbling, delusional, obnoxious, stupid fucking piece of shit who's ever stumbled into the White House somehow…

- he actually makes George W bush look smart, which is unfuckingbelievable!!!!

- everybody knows he's full of shit now, and instead of parroting idiotic catchphrases like 'with hunt', now his supporters are realizing he's full of shit, and talking about lashing out

- no matter what happens, you can't reverse this sequence of events, and he will always go down in history as a douchebag

- meanwhile, he has made such an idiotic decisions while in office, that he's actually making our economy worse than it was before, which is really hard to do

OOOOPS!!!!!

He's not going to be indicted because of a long-standing justice department tradition of not INDICATING* a president while in office

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

In two short years, he has given a $100,000,000,000.00 tax cut to the top 1%, he's started a trade war of tariff tit-for-tats that will raise prices for everybody, he's hurt the farmers and businesses who rely on exporting, he's claimed he created jobs, while 90% of jobs now are under 30 hours a week at minimum wage, he's ostracized America from our own allies, making the few countries who actually still supported our interests now hate our guts, and now we are teetering on the possibility of war with China, Russia, North Korea and Iran…..

Yeah, dude…..

"Make America Great Again"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

God dammit!!

I N D I C T I N G *

But he will be charged after his presidency. As many pundits have pointed out, the only thing protecting him from prosecution at this point is his office. The moment that's gone, either through impeachment or election loss, the wolves will rip him to shreds.

You can expect him to get more desperate and deranged as he gets closer to being thrown out.

absolutely correct, sir

egg zack lee

All the theorizing and postulating on Earth won't make a bit of difference….

What's going to happen is exactly what was going to happen from day one

And whatever does happen, it won't be quite the way we imagined it

Nothing is ever quite as good as you think it's going to be, and nothing is ever quite as bad as you think it's going to be… In the end, things are always somewhere in the middle……

But it's pretty obvious at this point that he's full of shit, and The Emperor's New Clothes is a very fitting analogy

I'm down for civil war if they kick trump out

If nothing else, a president is a figurehead, a symbol of what America represents to the rest of the world

Right now the rest of the world is laughing their ass off at us

Maybe that's exactly why the federal government has been building brand new secret prisons all over this country, and they are ready to go, fully functional, and completely empty…

Perhaps that's the exact brainwashing direction they have been trying to take us in this whole time

I'm amazed that you would be willing to face possible Anarchy and hypothetical life in prison over somebody as stupid as him… He can't even spell… Trump is actually illiterate….

Do you devote your life to ALL illiterate older men, or just Donald Trump?

I've never seen any man quite so devoted and loyal to another man before, unless he was taking it up the ass

Which one would that be? Russia, who just recently unveiled their very flashy but completely-useless "mech" after their "laser rifle" got blown the fuck out by a guy on YouTube? France, who told Puritanical lawmakers to go fuck themselves? Saudi Arabia, who are growing ever-more nervous about what the U.S. is going to do next? China, who are too busy censoring their own communications and failing to negotiate with Jewgle to develop or steal any recent technological innovations?

Which is it?

Hey, you…..

Yeah….. YOU…..

I'm not being facetious or insulting you or trying to be coy or clever…..

I'm actually asking you a very serious question…..

Q: why are you so devoted to this concept?….

It's not like this is some kind of situation that you have dealt with a lot in your life, because this is a first time for everybody….

There's no way you're as old as I am, and a very good chance that you are in your 20s….

Even if you were 29 years old, that would mean that you were only 12 years old when 9/11 happened….

If you were 29, it would mean you became 'politically aware' only 11 years ago, one year before Obama began his presidency…..

What I'm trying to say is you are a novice, because you haven't actually lived long enough to have any real experience in this subject.

However, 'I HAVE LIVED LONG ENOUGH to not give a fuck about politics like I used to.

I've watched many presidents come and go since I first became politically aware, and even I I've never been devoted and loyal to the creepy level you seem to be….

I've never even been that devoted or loyal to any of my girlfriends or wives……

….. So please explain to me……

exactly WHY are you so attracted to Donald Trump?

Do you find him physically attractive, or is it more 'his mind that turns you on' ?……

You actually seem kind of gay

Just because Philip copied and pasted a nonsense MechWarrior article, don't be so foolish as to believe that's actually Russia's secret arsenal

(Apparently you are unaware that Russia completed testing on a brand new defense system that completely eliminates our ICBM capabilities, and it's fully operational now)

And if you think China is busy censoring websites, perhaps you're not aware that they are actually gearing up for some kind of major military action….

I'm not saying either of those countries are going to attack us or go to war, because only a fool tries to predict the future and pretend that he has inside knowledge to back it up…..

That would be like predicting an indictment or impeachment, or an even more embarrassing example would be somebody who predicts that the Witch Hunt is going nowhere…..

All I'm saying is in the past 2 years, while being distracted with ridiculous non-issues like illegal immigrants from Mexico, Americans have had their economy chiseled away much worse than it was before, and now we are living in a much more dangerous time, because the whole world hates our fucking guts right now…..

Right now, the rest of the world would love to see America get a black eye and a broken nose…..

And as a symbol of what America represents, the current president has managed to make us all look like delusional bumbling loudmouth illiterate idiots

So, tell me which one, Romeo

Do you find Trump physically attractive, or are you more turned on by his mind?

Because you seem more devoted than the average school girl with her first boyfriend…..

LET'S RECAP

$100,000,000,000.000 TAX CUT

90% of new jobs are minimum wage, at less than 30 hours a week

The rest of the world hates us

Our own allies say "fuck you" now

Tariff war, cost of living increase

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and he's got you people angry about illegal Mexicans, even though NONE OF YOU'' has ever been affected by an illegal Mexican, in any way shape or form, good bad or otherwise

You can keep saying it all you want, that doesn't make it true.
Who artificially inflate Democrat nubmers, coincidentally.

since there's a greater than 85% chance the Obama Administration was your first politically aware era, meaning you have extremely limited political knowledge or experience, the actual politics behind the Trump Administration are highly unlikely to be the sole source of your 'schoolgirl' devotion and loyalty to the bumbling idiot in the White House

IN SUMMARY:
I'm guessing that you find him physically attractive…..

You're a visually oriented guy, because you play a lot of video games, and have very limited experience actually interacting with females or anybody for that matter….

You sit in your stinky little computer chair, watching the screen in front of your face, and spend most of your life engaging in fantasy situations in the deep recesses of your mind…..

So I'm guessing you just think he's pretty 'hot' from a physical point of view…..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Most people wouldn't feel as impassioned and emotionally connected to their own goddamn wife if she got fired from her job

It's a love thing……

Awwwww, Sassypants……..

YOU'RE IN LOVE………..

That's so sweet……………………

And to think that your mother thought you would never find somebody

spotted the delusional guy

Do you think that if you met an older man who resemble Donald Trump you would be able to fall in love with him too?

I'm just wondering if you're just 'attracted to older men in general's, or if there's something about Donald Trump specifically that turns you on…..