Bump Stock Ban

Ban is only a few hours away. Will Mr. and Mrs. America turn theirs in? Will ATF start kicking in doors and shooting dogs? What will happen?

Attached: it's gonna be a bumpy ride.webm (630x360 468.74 KB, 4.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thingiverse.com/thing:2593934
archive.is/NNT2h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cityfags will virtue signal themselves turning them in, ruralfags will probably forget.

Attached: 772a91e0041f51ed552f18ed7c66fb7d526de2432ae26a024e12fd859da32e4c.png (1092x1278, 1.4M)

Oh dear, it seems like I lost my bump stock I've never owned in my entire life in a tragic boating accident.

Yanks are pussies and won't do anything, watch.

Just like Brexit, nothing will happen.

Previous attempts to require registration have been met with only estimated 5% and 15% compliance rates. Its unlikely to spark the happening but nobody will turn anything in.

I've never understood the desire for bump stocks. Wouldn't that just give you a spray and pray weapon with even less accuracy than a full auto because the repeat is based on the weapon effectively bouncing around?

Exactly, the majority won't do anything in either direction, be that turning them in or shooting cops.

I'll hazard a guess like 1-2/10 cucks will turn them in and the rest will just hide them cause there's no way to track who even bought one.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (639x103, 3.43K)

It's not about bumpstocks themselves, it's how the DoJ is forcing the ATF to interpret something as what it's not and that a democrat president could feasibly get them to do the same for everything else.

We've assassinated MPs over it, go be a good boy and hand in your bump stock while Zognald skirts congress and illegally writes gun bans into old definitions.

I've never understood the desire for semi-automatics, wouldn't that just give you spray and pray weapon with even less accuracy than a full auto because I'm a huge illiterate cumguzzling faggot?

Based

Attached: 3fd3cfc0072275a695238490db8c4ea40711ca0ce3ade012a920ccb7390002cc.jpg (287x273, 18.12K)

Attached: ClipboardImage (5).png (1912x1060, 3.14M)

MFW Brexit fails with only one casualty.

Attached: Smug Face.jpg (220x280, 35.31K)

If they have someone on a list for having bought one they could just say they already destroyed it. Only faggots will turn them in

>>>/reddit/
Go TFW post elsewhere you redditor.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (770x789, 469.95K)

TFW, you're arrested for hate speech.

Attached: Pride Police.jpeg (480x300, 30.21K)

thingiverse.com/thing:2593934

here's an embedded image, in Linux just rename it to end with .zip and unpack

Attached: BUMPSTOCK-ZIP.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

and here's an archived link of said embedded image archive.is/NNT2h

I'm sure we'll see some moment as soon as you take your straight-pull down to Buckingham and liberate yourself.

Always a fucking brit with these comments.
Movie theaters must not have to worry much about projectors in that country.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP THREAD FOR GLOWNIGGERS
I've got a question, has everybody left Zig Forums?
where is the new Zig Forums?

just feels like it really died recently

It goes in cycles in my experience.

Only about 3k post on this whole board, with an order of magnitude lurking. A large amount of posters bumping newfag/dead threads are feds or jew shills to distract us collaborating. Start meeting people, word on the vine is we have 2 years before things get interesting. The shtf general is the only thread on Zig Forums that actually considers this sort of conversation as a focus. Cuckchan Zig Forums is beyond help.