EU Passed Article 13

I know it's not Zig Forums related but F in piss eurofags.
archive.fo/F6nzh

Attached: 8de189cf99a22a732efb1dc179f475ed7a0b8cd731cbc8d2d35fb4d4c58ed320.jpeg (1043x1043, 407.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Firearms_Directive
archive.org/details/bismarckmanstate02bismuoft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's unenforceable and nothing will happen. These scares about some law like this happen every few years and nothing ever changes in reality.

Boy this bath sure is comfy.

Attached: frogs.jpg (521x380, 40.59K)

Good, we still have some time for an uncucked party to be elected and throw that law into the garbage can

They will, unfortunately

Then we'll just kill them!

Attached: 32a09026289b3e7c22c901935827c5929ea2a5e6f2972df6cb0a8e19eed9153c.jpg (800x800, 54.32K)

Implying Angela Merkel won’t turn a blind eye to Turkey invading Cyprus and Greece as a decoy.

Have fun when the EU army arrives in Athens to 'expedite local governmental processes'.

Yeah I'm so scared of their imaginary aircraft carrier

What about the not so imaginary dutch, german and french divisions that could turn up?

Nothing to worry about, everything will be ok

Funnily enough, this lines up perfectly with my escape plan from this shithole. Can't wait until I don't have to care about this open-air insane asylum any longer. Fuck the EU, and fuck the entirety of the western world. It did in '45.

Attached: Qjd327B.jpg (761x563, 59.76K)

Austria that bad?

But that's not the year of french revolution.

Better than the rest of western Europe, as much as that means.
I'd still get arrested if I tried arguing for my political opinions. I still can't just go innawoods and cut contact with society, even if I own the woods. Tax rates are still fucked thanks to a 20% sales tax on absolutely everything. Still insanely retarded rules when starting businesses. Cities are still full of hostile foreigners.

Didn't think I'd see another monarchist here, but it's welcome. I usually don't mention that travesty because its so far back people really can't comprehend it. May as well talk about the murder of the Hohenstauffen line by the pope.

Monarchists are hardly the only people who have a problem with that tragicomedy. But if we are here: are you a suppoter of the Habsburgs?

Good god.

Attached: 0abf53ffd1f947041a648ae63cfe272059933461252789508e1b78f33be220ad.jpg (480x259, 19.81K)

Ouch. Are Austrian women any good?

Source?

Stop thinking with your dick for 2 seconds.

That's one of the lowest in EU. Most countries have it at 23-27% and in some countries it applies even to real estate. When you factor in the insane income taxes, public insurance fees and shit like extra gasoline taxes, some countries steal 80-85% of average person's income.

also a monarchist
No. For one, the current generation is cucked if their interviews are anything to go by. For two, they already fucked it up and lost it all once. For three, it's better for new noble houses to rise than to resuscitate the corpses of those long since killed and/or compromised. If they are still worth anything, they'll be able to rise along with the new ones.

Eu passed eu wide anti fun legislative, still not implemented in cr that basically aimed to cuck owners from gun friendly countries. 9 round mags are max allowed and self defense is not listed in justifiable reasons to own (if you didn't know already).
There is currentely proposal which should in essence maintain practices for obtaining funs and avoid banning and losing guns in cr, but there is still possibility that mossad czechs will convinientely shoot up a school, or czech funs will be used in attack and it will be rejected, which is possible but not likely. (muslims in czech were literally calling to arm themselves to protect themselves from nz type attack, these and some other animals have shall issue rights for anything semi auto.)
Though i can't imagine that fortnite zoomers will do anything against total gun ban in the future,
the ideal outcome would be v4+others union than eu, look at the estamitated demographic shift for the future in germany and france if you have time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Firearms_Directive

Last time that happened US controlled "germany" bombed the #1 bad goy with depleted uranium

20% sales tax is by far not the biggest joke in this country.
We also have compulsory pension insurance for example, of which you'll usually never see a cent again goes to refugees and social leeches in general. Around 450€ bare minimum when you are self-employed, scales upwards with income and years in business. Had a bad year? Fuck you, pay up or we drag you to court.

Also the military is in a terrible state which is in a certain way nothing new for us
Air Force is the best example, I haven't heard if the number changed in the last 1 or 2 years but around '16-17 we had 3 Eurofighters out of 14 total that were able to take off with only a single one having a working missile system
Our great leaders bought the shitty first version of the Eurofighters, apparently got a good amount of money for signing those contracts. Corruption investigations are STILL running.
Back around the millenium when the contracts for the eurofighters were made, the russians simultanously offered us 30 MiG-29M with 3? years worth of supplies all-inclusive for 1 billion euro (minus their national debt here, which we could've slashed instead). Pretty sure we'd have more than 3 barely operational jets now if we took up their offer.
Standard issue weapon is currently still the old StG-77, media gave our defense minister a rimjob last year for buying a handful of the new AUGs just for the military police and regular police. Also some MRAPs, for which we can't really afford the fuel to drive to the next McDonalds.
Finally, I believe our artillery got shitcanned some years ago because we couldn't afford them anymore.

Problem with austria is that its shit to import stuff thanks to the location. This ups the prices. We earn a lot more money than most of europe, but everything also costs a lot more. Products Made in Austria™ cost EVEN more, it's basically a brand name at this point.

Didn't know we have so many monarchists here.
Wanna try without germany next time?

Attached: Dual-Monarchy.jpg (1000x713, 84.07K)

God, Kaiser Wilhelm II is the one guy who needs to be erased from history.
>Followed Bismark's retarded idea of "Well, if every country is allied with each other and have contracts where we have to intervene in case one of our allies gets into a war, then surely nobody will wage war against each-other!" granted every other country did as well, so I can't really blame him for this one.

Attached: 1200px-Kaiser_Wilhelm_II_of_Germany_-_1902.jpg (1200x1731, 384.25K)

They would’ve passed it anyway, when they want to push something through they just do it. Even if it doesn’t work the first time they will try it again some months later and again and again.

It did work for over 50 years, even when the British had the largest hateboner against the Germans and called for it’s destruction like Carthage as early as 1890s and the ‘Made in Germany’ debacle.
Not him, that was the blockade and the privatization of the German Central Bank after the war.
He was forced at gunpoint, or would’ve ended like the Romanovs.

Out of all the shit he's done,
pisses me off the most. The fucking moron helped kick start the soviet union with that fucking move.

I'll miss you yuropoors, except the *nglos

Attached: 1439745112141.jpg (500x500, 51.12K)

You forget that he allied himself with the Ottomans and even spread the rumor that he had converted to Islam to gain sympathy.

I think you got that backwards. The Kaiser, after sacking him, actively destroyed Bismarck's political legacy.
Bismarck's number 1 rule for foreign policy was: keep the Russians happy
What does Willy the cripple do? Antagonizes Russia and allys with the sick man of Europe because 'muh Germanic alliance".

Attached: 1501933295.png (538x520, 680.03K)

Yep that was a fatal flaw. He should've renewed the treaty but instead just let it slip away.

There were plans to stomp the Reds by Willy after the war, but the treaty of Versailles crippled Germany too badly to do anything else but just vegetate inside of their own borders.

Everyone in their right mind agrees that Bismarck was a genious.
But let's not forget that Bismarck died in 1898, which was 16 years before WWI. Pretending that keeping Bismarck in office for longer (even though his health was rapidly deteriorating) would have changed anything is retarded.
Also:
That's not entirely true. Bismarcks goal was to prevent a two-front war. He was, as most Prussians of the time, a follower of Clausewitz' war philosphy, and thus believed that war had to be as quick as possible, and thus fought with the greatest possible focus and strength. Fighting on two fronts would prevent focusing and prevent victory. Due to the geographical location of Germany and the useful Erbfeindschaft with France Will we never go back to friendly banter and gentlemanly warfare over irrelevant places with the Frogbros. keeping Russia on a good side was just a means to an end. Bismarck may have tried to be a friend of the Russians, but only because he had to prevent a two-front war at all costs.

Wasn't Bismarck against taking Alsace-Lorraine as well knowing it would piss off the French for generations?

Yes.

Read his memoirs.
archive.org/details/bismarckmanstate02bismuoft

I often have to remind myself that we could still have a traditional society with princes as role models if the various royal and noble families didn't concede their role in society in for money and comfy living.

I personally think regional feudal monarchy would work quite efficiantly in todays world since the barons and lords would essentially be neighbors of the people who they are accountable to, and thanks to germ theory we no longer have to worry about the black plague. Back when my family was all peasents in Germany we had absolute job security because even when my families barn burnt down, and one of my patrilineal forefathers had no way of feeding the family, the lord/baron gave him work somewhere else as a sharecropper until the farm was back up and running. Job security, local accountability, and a reduction in overall travel costs seems like a good reason to bring back feudalism. Also, fewer excuses for "refugees".

No. As long as they were on the throne, they were always for the primacy of the pope over the Emperor, which has a highly destabilizing effect. Only God stands above the Emperor.
And as said, they've degenerated strongly.

Try Italians or Eastern Europeans instead. It's what anyone that can pull it off does here.

FICKI FICKI WHERE DA WHITE WIMINZ AT

How about Switzerland or day I even mention Liechtenstein

I really, really fucking hate this place.

Also, good fucking riddance, because fuck your faggot forced memes.

Who woulda thunk

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES