Travelling through Sewers

In an SHTF/Insurgent-type scenario, how effective would it for Insurgents to be travelling through sewage lines to avoid police/military above? I'd imagine that if you're able to map out the sewage lines you can do all sorts of hit-and-run guerrilla shit without anybody noticing your movements. I'd also imagine it'd be hard to track where you've been considering you're trudging through shit and piss the entire time.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sewerfresh.com/approach-to-draining
pastebin.com/FBRF3VhG
reddit.com/user/TakeMyUsernameAgain
infiltration.org/index.html
youtu.be/oA_8SbiJVm0
military.com/daily-news/2019/06/23/marines-urban-warfare-tactics-are-outdated-heres-how-they-plan-fix.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A few very big issues with this friend.
1.you will increase your chances of catching hep a/b/c, TB, and a slew of other shit crawling around in a literal shit pit.
2. you can very easily get stuck or meet a pipe that is too small, this leads to
3.toxic fumes that will either suffocate you or straight up kill you if it's really bad shit
4. risk of drowning in shit water, this is especially more dangerous if you get stuck, don't know your way out, if it's precipitating, or some combination of all 3
5. aggressive wildlife, alligators, raccoons, and possibly even ghouls read: niggers, these usually are mean as fuck and carry more shit than you care to know about
6. cops will catch on and either drown or gas you out, at which point they will shoot you and push you back in, cause lets face it, who the fuck wants to grab an assfull of disease and muck, I sure as fuck DO NOT
7. sewers are not roads, and are usually limited to their own neighborhoods or districts, but these are usually storm drains, large cities may have a more complex sewage system, but all the more likely for you to get lost and die.

Any questions?

Good luck trying to convince your buddies to tag along for the rest of the fight while swimming in shit and piss. Shitposting aside, the ZOG won't have any problems in sending bots down the drain to hunt down dissidents. At best, it will make the bots angry by having them sniffing shit 24/7 while hunting you.

Not as retarded as that Maoist retard that wrote something about setting up a "Foco" in the florida everglades.

I knew a South African man that said he when he was in Angola, they would use the sewers for cheeki breeki navigating. From the sounds of things this was a reconnaissance type thing. He didn't say he was in the special forces but I wouldn't doubt.
Good bloke, very softly spoken and absolutely loathed niggers.

We have storm drains here and they're possibly the last place you'd want to do anything since you're 10 minutes away from flooding if there's so much as a hint of a storm cloud in the distance. I imagine sewers would be worse, not to mention in a SHTF/Insurgent-type scenario, the diseases you will catch and be unable to treat because SHTF/you're insurgents is so much higher that even if your operation is successful, half your crew will die of disease.

Attached: 65831fdac4d07342502a513c121dc9213c6b136e1026a4bc637639f7ca7e772c.jpg (600x450, 163.79K)

Going all Mario brothers in straight up sewers will get you killed by drones and ricocheting anything in there. Blasts, flashbangs, gas, smoke….donezo.

Drainage pipes in cities for short term movement, sure, but only if previously checked to not get your crew super AIDS

Modern cities like Seoul have the open drainage trenches with open grates, makes good areas for quick cover from the streets and can get away from sightlines.

but the fuckn ninja turles live down there

Attached: the HAAAAACKS.jpg (474x403, 13.03K)

Sum to eat, y’say

Attached: 4A9A3937-D009-4B88-ADC0-7534139F04A8.png (480x208, 122.41K)

You know that modern sewage workers go into sewage all the fucking time and don't get sick because they follow basic hygiene rules, like not touching your face or rubbing your eyes?
Wearing watertight pants (fishing gear) will prevent most problems, and wearing long sleeve gloves will prevent the rest.
They make extra sure that their vaccinations are up to date as well and carry a gas meter around, but that's it for protection.
Also: you won't be wading through shit. Those canals that are meant to be walked through have walkways which are high enough above the waterline that they are dry unless a pretty hefty storm hits.
Even if SHTF and pumps fail it would take weeks for sewers to back up and clog completely. They are designed so gravity takes care of most things.

Attached: loondon.jpg (800x532, 55.1K)

You geniuses need to learn the difference between a wastewater sewer and a stormwater sewer.

There was a guy in Vegas who would commit robberies, retreat to a storm drain opening, where he had a motorcycle waiting, then drive like hell away before police could even figure out where he went. Watch out for crackheads and rain though. I see reports of homeless people drowning to death all the time because they don't evacuate when it's raining, and crackheads will shank you without a second notice for your stuff if you every go there unarmed.

My trainer was a wastewater worker. They followed all hygiene protocols and still were expected to catch a virus or parasite about 4-8 times a year just from working with it. That doesn't even include the shit niggers flush down the drain (at least three of his coworkers got STDs from needles flushed down the drain that went up and through their rubber boots). The shit is disgusting, user, which is why they pay so well just to keep people there.

meth needles and assorted shit run into both

At some point your neighbours will probably wonder why you always literally smell like shit and rat you out, i doubt you get rid of that smell so easy.

Very. IIRC in Stalingrad both sides used extensively the sewers, same in Paris (well Paris is different as there is an actual maze underneath).

Attached: Paris litteral underground.jpg (1664x2528, 1.82M)

In Europe some sewers are repurposed catacombs, and in USA some sewers were expanded by bootleggers.

But most MODERN sewers everywhere (US or Europe) are about 10 inches across and high pressure shit, that's why if a sewer pipe breaks it literally squirts shit out. There's no room in it for a person, or even a rat, which is the fucking point.

This. Sewers are small. There are few places where a grown man can travel in a sewer. Stuff that you see on TV is just a movie set.

Every city is different and determining the usefulness of underground urban spaces has to be thoroughly scouted and planned out before just hopping down there. If your mission requires a novel way to escape and there happens to be sewers or service access tunnels conveniently located nearby, it could be useful, but otherwise no. They are dark disgusting places filled with feral meth niggers. I think you have watched too many hollywood movies tbh.

In a real SHTF situation local gangs would eventually control any exploitable tunnel systems. They would need to gain intimate knowledge of them out of necessity, or at least know which exits to guard or close off.

Use storm drains instead, if you aren't in a third world country where they have CSOs.
Draining is good fun, read this if you wanna do it.
sewerfresh.com/approach-to-draining

I can hear this image

What people think they see in "sewers" in movies and games are actually more like flood drain tunnels. They are large, as a kid I explored plenty of them, and just about every city has them.

Yes, they are large enough to live in and because there's only a set number of entrances it would be easier to defend than other areas of the city. But the big weakness is the flood season. You have to remember it's still a flood drain.

I don't think the pIRA did very much mucking about in the sewers during the Troubles

Attached: 2137b07a66a5a5be6692a6203f8b17b436475b48420bb627c68c799e909bdfcc.png (584x553, 672.2K)

Holy fucking shit. Read this if you want to murder fuck your sides
pastebin.com/FBRF3VhG

Attached: rainbow lel.jpg (500x500, 31.41K)

Are maps of storm drain/sewer networks part of the public domain? If so where could one find one of their own city?

reddit.com/user/TakeMyUsernameAgain

the founder of the Florida Communist Front is now discussing star wars.

I haven't gone in sewers myself but urbex is pretty cool and knowledge of different intricacies of urban areas (storm drains, steam tunnels, abandoned buildings etc.) could be useful in a SHTF, at least for anons who might not be able to move out of the city prior to such a scenario. pdf related is a fantastic read if you're at all interested in urbex. The book itself recommends against going in sewer tunnels IIRC, also storm drains could sometimes be connected to the sewer in different municipalities. Also *NEVER* go draining when it rains/has rained recently or when snow is melting. also link to the zine from which the book was derived; infiltration.org/index.html

I was going to pull some excerpts from that pastebin, but every fucking paragraph is hilarious so I encourage everyone to read it for themselves. But in short:

youtu.be/oA_8SbiJVm0

Reads like that Zig Forums mascot gay fanfiction

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Those all sound like difficulties that should be prepared for, not things that qualify this strategy outright. So you wear waterproof and thick clothes, maybe something for breathing, and you stay very cautious regarding pipes too small for your fat American ass, and have some maps, and should probably not go alone.

What do you mean by that? are storm drains nicer to explore or not?

Well, at least that last one is true.

Stuff like this makes me reconsider killing every last leftist, because then we would miss out on their unintentional hilarity.then I remember where we are and order some more rounds anyway

Attached: c16f8df3b8a228261d89f7848a98c22add55b31ea797bfbf2874ef366f336a01.jpg (674x674, 88.02K)

Too bad you have to take off a pair of goggles or shoulder your gun.

What? I thought sewers were the highways of the underworld, the mean streets under the streets yo.

This is what someone who gets their info from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles believes.

Impossible.

Sewers are essentially buried pipes about a mans head width, the only places where an adult person would even sit would be main acess holes, which are every 200m or so. These access points exist so a technician can get in there, and while crouching deploy a line to hook out debris or clean the pipe. But the pipe itself cant be walked in, unless your african friend was a shaman who could turn into a rat.

The only underground passageways which might have room for a person to move through are:
1. Catacombs, such as for plague victims. But this is only in certain urban areas of Europe where they couldnt put the bodies anywhere else.
2. Metro stations and their access points. Obviously limited.
3. Abandoned mines, some cities were built on or near them.
4. Smugglers tunnels,such as for prohibition. Again, limited.

Notice how a 12 inch diameter pupe isnt on the list?

Oh right I forgot flood tunnels!

I'm afraid to ask…

That entire text is a riot.

Attached: laughts9.jpg (600x326, 90.84K)

This is possibly the most retarded shit I've ever read. I swear, every single paragraph has staggering amounts of stupidity. You can't even make a highlights reel from it, it's just all completely retarded.

you forgot the part where they burn all the farms down and are loved by the people as a result, and how every non-white will transform into a die-hard communist warrior the moment he sees a red flag or hears a commie song.

Like said you can't make a highlights reel because almost every single sentence is utterly retarded. For example:
Pic related, Everglades City's entire dock network.

Now now Czechanon, you forgot that in order to incite those illegal immigrants to burn down the farms and join the revolution, the commies are going to…help them pick fruit.

Also remember that they explicitly say that will take Miami by using civilian human shields. And then seize Florida's nuclear weapon stockpile and threaten to nuke anyone who doesn't give them what they want.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1906x803, 3.7M)

I really want them to do it tbh.

Attached: a78.jpg (640x624, 168.54K)

Holy shit, I thought the spergs on Zig Forums were delusional. This document make the average self-loathing natsoc Amerimutt look like a well-grounded individual with a plan for success.

A swamp shack that was built to house and be maintained by 4 people will overnight turn into a base capable of defending against the us military while housing several thousand people living on less than a dollar a month. Holy fuck I knew they were delusional but this is absolutely absurd

Actually, it's worse than that.

It's so difficult to read the doc without having a coronary-level cringe.

Cry more, /leftynig/
Your "comrades" are actually this retarded.

You are better off going though storm pipes as it's much safer. You asking people to crawl though miles of sewer for it to be any meaning full sneek attack with out being caught when entering. It's also a death sentence. You are better off going though a trunk line. But even then do you even have a map of the sewer line? Probably not.

Wrong, one is probably dry depending on where you are, the other is constantly running with human poo. Your probably better off hiring Seal Team Pajeet to go through that shit and having any chance of your squad living in the end.

google the city name and "Atlas". you are looking for a Pdf file several hundred MB in size/multiple volumes that contain a compendium of public storm sewer lines in the city. 36" Storm pipe is about the smallest I would want to go through though.

poetry

Attached: D0856FD2-E996-4B3E-9C64-AB20D11ACC0E.png (828x1792, 1.17M)

What do you guys make of this?

Attached: Illegals coming out of sewer in El Paso.mp4 (1280x720, 4.26M)

What country is this?

Esta el norte, senor.

Yours.

No idea what you're saying.

"It's the north, sir."
guy's just memeing as a mexicant

Jesus fucking Christ, absolute united STATE of America at this point.

Yep. That's Southern Texas for you. I wish we'd give them back everything south of the Nueces on the condition they all stay there. They can have "Aztlan" on the condition they never leave.
It'll never happen. We're going to fight a multi-sided civil war that will make the Balkans look like play time.

I cannot possibly see how blaring shitty commie songs 24/7 on loud speakers powered by a pedal generator? Or is there power lines in the swamp? would do anything but garner support and praise for these diseased swamp dwelling bums.

Attached: 655FD397-C5D1-4E22-BCE3-138F98793EF6.jpeg (750x390, 80.85K)

You really think doing free laubour for a farmer who’s probably just getting by, or some big industrial farm won’t earn the respect and undying loyalty from Pablo and Juan who are only there to send money back to their 15 kids across the boarder? I’m sure they’d not only join the revolution and live in a literal swamp for years, but burn down the farm that gave them illegal work so he can put taco shells into his family’s table.

Please don’t tease me like that burger-kun.

Your country is heading in the same direction. Without America leafland is literally broke.

Is it coming soon though?

military.com/daily-news/2019/06/23/marines-urban-warfare-tactics-are-outdated-heres-how-they-plan-fix.html

"Hundreds of Marines will join their British counterparts at a massive urban training center this summer that will test the leathernecks’ ability to fight a tech-savvy enemy in a crowded city filled with innocent civilians.

The North Carolina-based Kilo Company, 3rd Battalion, 8th Marines, will test drones, robots and other high-tech equipment at Muscatatuck Urban Training Center near Butlerville, Indiana, in August.

They’ll spend weeks weaving through underground tunnels and simulating fires in a mock packed downtown city center. They’ll also face off against their peers, who will be equipped with off-the-shelf drones and other gadgets the enemy is now easily able to bring to the fight.

It’s the start of a four-year effort, known as Project Metropolis, that leaders say will transform the way Marines train for urban battles. The effort is being led by the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory, based in Quantico, Virginia. It comes after service leaders identified a troubling problem following nearly two decades of war in the Middle East: adversaries have been studying their tactics and weaknesses, and now they know how to exploit them."

They're already in a commie paradise.
Belle Glade is nothing but welfare leeching niggers. They blame technology for taking away the need to harvest sugar cane by hand and the spics for picking up whatever ag jobs were still left. They sit on their stoops all day and only get up to fuck eachother and shit out more entitled niglets.

These are public information in my country. I've already started to collect them.

Storm drains.

I see that you have no idea what you are talking about.

They are communists, can't expect them to understand money.